Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 02-23-2017, 09:11 AM   #61
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well slaveboy28's training, mental and physical is going well now, the latest report sent from him to me is below. I hope Getdare readers enjoy reading it, he will blog again soon I am very sure but he has been rather busy at slave school learning and peparing for our next real life meeting, but if there is enough demand he will write again here and on his "story" post in the R18 story section,"There he was".

Sir.

Quote:

Sir,

Here are the answers to your questions. They are not perhaps direct answers but I tried to answer them in full in a more cohesive text - so that is why I named this letter a report. And yes Sir, I quoted a lot this time. Not because I did not want to write Sir, but because I simply found some quotes on ukstudentalpha’s tumblr blog so good and so “my own” I had to include them in my text.

Describe your Master.

What do you like about him?
What are you grateful for?
How has he improved your life?
What does he do that makes you quiver in submissive bliss?
How has he changed you?

I think describing a person is a very difficult job so I would like to answer this question in a different way. Not by describing his attractive man body (he simply is an amazingly attractive hairy grizzly bear with moobs one would suck for hours - not just suck, feast on them, bite them, lick them, kiss them, worship them - a great always hard cock, big balls full of precious man spunk, nice beard and wicked eyes. And yes he smells amazing also. His feet are amazing, his sweat tastes amazing… I could really go on and on) or focusing on his character, or his confident behaviour, but simply describing him by not really describing him.
In a way my Master is someone you are not likely to meet or at least not likely to find his description anywhere. And there is no reason for him to place his description anywhere. When you meet him, you know. You know he simply is a person you always wondered whether such person really exists or not. He is one of those rare gems that you read about in blogs and stories and you always wonder - can such a person be true or is he just an act of fiction?
He has so many experience, so much knowledge and what I find most attractive he knows it. and he is willing to share this. He knows how good he is, how superior he is and what effect this has on a weak submissive like me. A boy who always craved, needed and deserved discipline, routine, control and someone to please and dedicate his time, mind and body to. He simply is what people call a natural. He knows he is there to be in charge, to give orders, to punish and discipline but also to help boys embrace their role as slaves. As human beings who deserve respect and care but only if they submit and admit their inferiority to real men.
Like every dominant he has his own needs and demands and exploring them and hopefully meeting them is something that makes me proud, wanted, cared for. To know you brought pleasure to someone who simply is there to receive pleasure and that you managed to do a good job is something that always really makes me quiver in a submissive bliss. To hear “good boy” is the biggest reward I can get. It is even more important than all physical rewards (and you may imagine how big a reward is to be on my knees at his feet, kneeling on cold kitchen floor, looking in his eyes full of strength, power but also responsibility. Worshiping him from feet up, embracing the roles - his superiority and your own inferiority. Putting everything but Sir behind to just serve and make him enjoy the moment in full. Let him know you are his, in his (safe) hands, knowing the pleasure you receive only depends on the pleasure you can give. And then being allowed to play with his body, lick it, worship it, grovel at his feet, beg to be allowed to suck his cock or once again suck on his nipples. Letting yourself go for his pleasure.). It is just something that blows my mind and at the same time always makes me want to offer him even more. In a way this is something I am most grateful every single time I achieve something not for myself but for Sir.

“Who owns your pussy?
You do, Sir.
Who owns your clit?
You do, Sir.
Who decides if or when you cum?
You do, Sir.
Who decides if you get hard?
You do, Sir.
Who makes the rules?
You do, Sir.
Who owns every hair on your body?
You do, Sir.
Who decides which if you’re allowed to grow hair or shave?
You do, Sir.
Who owns every one of your muscles?
You do, Sir.
That’s what you need, Isn’t it boy?
Yes Sir. I love it Sir. I need it so bad.
You need rules, don’t you boy?
Yes Sir. I love your rules. I love obeying you Sir.”

And in this way he changed me the most. He made me realise giving pleasure is better than being focused on my own egoistic needs. I guess some of us just are like this, that we receive so much more from giving flowers than receiving them. Because giving is in a way receiving. He let me experience this in real life, let me give him so much information and control but at the same time taught me to trust, talk, communicate.
This is more than just a sex lesson, it is a life lesson and it is one that improved my life.
Once again I can not find the best description in English so a quote is in place “People frequently think that kink and BDSM is about power and authority. It isn’t. It is about connection and manipulating that connection in a way that has profound impact on the people involved.” And yes, it has a profound effect on me.
Also I am not just grateful for everything he has thought me so far, for his encouragement, for his advice and also for allowing me to grow as a person and as a slave - trying new things, facing fears, dealing with great challenges like my weight, weak body…. My Master simply unlocked something in me and allowed me to work on this, fight my demons, express myself. For this I am grateful every day. I simply am grateful for a smile on his face when I make him proud. It is the best and biggest reward.
I am also grateful he made me realise it is not about me, about my puny pleasure which used to be a short, pathetic, automatic orgasm after just a few strokes of what I considered a nice cock and a sign of my predetermined role as a man who can just jerk off and forget about everyone else. With orgasm control he shoved me how obedience and devotion can bring a far bigger pleasure than a simple ejaculation. Like I read, some cocks do not deserve an orgasm without approval and I can only agree with it. Because it is better and more satisfying to always put Sir first. Yes, this makes me horny, on edge and sometimes just extremely emotional but I know it is what he likes and wants. And that is why it is always worth it. To just wait, offer him the control of my genitals. Even if they are controlled, used, tortured they still somehow play much more important role in my life then when they were used for fucking or masturbation. They serve as a toy for my Master’s pleasure.
And they can be another tool to show me I need something different than a hole to fuck. That it is not really a cock but just a part of my genitals. And I found a very similar experience in a blog: “Lately Master had been exploring emasculating me. I have never been more confused, but I’ve also never been happier. I cannot recall ever truly questioning my gender. I have always felt like a man and … that hasn’t changed at all. I am still left wondering what it is that sends such pleasure through my body when Master calls me his girl, or otherwise talks to or about me with that feminine lens. In all honesty I don’t really care, I just don’t want him to stop….The completely irrational part of my brain I think is latching onto that pure blissful emotion and thinking of all of the things that I can do for my Master. I’m not a girl. I’m not particularly feminine. My Master likes both of those things that I am not. The thought that I am becoming those things that he likes and that he is the one transforming me is euphoric.”
The hopefully answers the questions my Sir posed but at the same time poses more and more new questions - and this I think is a good thing, it is a sign things are going in the right direction, deeper, more intense. And although writing all this still does not make me completely understand everything, and I do question how Sir managed to take so much control of me, at the same time just touching my precious leather collar again makes me sure I made the right decision and makes me feel everything is just the way it was meant to be: a Master and his slave.

boy A

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-26-2017 at 07:05 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:51 PM   #62
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXV

Dear getDare users,

thank you for following my blog and thank you for any potential comments and remarks. Today’s blog is another “My full day of control” update.

Yes, Sir allowed me to have another very full day and I must admit this time I got even more excited. But not because of the tasks, but because it meant I will spend a whole day together with my Sir. I miss him so much and I was so happy when I heard his voice again yesterday. Thank you Sir.

I so hope I will do good today. I always want to give Sir my best and today I think it will mostly be a huge test for my nipples and my brain again - yes, destiny decided on another two for me very hard tasks. Who knows, perhaps you will become a part of them? But more on this when I get to them.

Writing this I have already woken up, immediately put on my nipple clamps that will stay on for a whole day (!) and edged as I do every morning - this gets harder every single day and it keeps me in a state of growing horniness. But I know Sir likes me this way, I know how much he likes me horny, constantly reminded “it” belongs to him and he can do with “it” whatever he pleases. He can make “it” spunk or just begging for a touch. I can not object as he knows better than me. And this is how I once again reached 14 days of chastity. But I think this will go on for quite some time. Even the dice denied me a chance to spunk…

I also had my morning pee and I do have my collar on and my toe and finger nails varnished in a slutty red. The markings are also on - Fucked Master’s property and my slave number. Yes, dear readers. I am now a registered slave. Thank you Sir.

After my morning edge I immediately put on my very special black panties. They are so special because I can still find stains of Sir’s spunk on them and this just makes me feel so hot, horny and wanted. The panties also always remind me what a gift Sir’s spunk is. I so need to taste it again. The panties were followed by my tight new jeans (thank you Sir for making me loose weight, it was not an easy thing to do Sir but I am really happy Sir I made it. And I do hope you find me more attractive now Sir, more fuckable for your amazing hard cock Sir) and socks. What a strange feeling not to be naked at home. It almost feels a bit wrong.

Before my tasks began and Sir arrived home I had a little bit of “free” time that was used per Sir”s special order - I again licked my toilet clean. It was not the most pleasant feeling but I just imagined I am doing this for him, I imagined he would soon come home and find it shining and this made everything much easier. It actually made it a very good chore.

A short summary of my “lucky” rolls:

MY full day of control - slave A

What you wear for morning exercises: Naked but marked "Sirs Cocksucking Slut".
Morning Exercises: 60 star jumps.
When will you do the morning exercise: Before Bed, at the end of the day.
What to eat - Breakfast: Whatever you wish - yogurt with fruits
How to eat breakfast: From a bowl on the floor, no using hands.
What to eat - Lunch: Nothing, you go hungry.
What to eat - Dinner: Plain raw vegetables.
How to eat dinner: Sitting at a table.
Shower: No shower.
Underwear: Up to you - special black panties
Top: Naked but nipple clamped.
Bottoms: New tight jeans.
Feet: Normal shoes and socks.
How to go to the bathroom to pee, or poo, when allowed: Toilet as normal for a slave, alternate humping and hovering.
How many tasks must you do today: 8 Tasks.
Bed clothing: Swimsuit.
Where to sleep: Bed lying upside-down (with just a cover).
Time to go to bed: 10pm.

Tasks:

1. Use a stiff brush and give each of the following areas 3 minutes of solid scrubbing: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left nipple, right nipple, balls/dick

2. - Cover your ball sack in pegs, again, twist and pull on them for 20 minutes, removing and replacing them at a 90 degree angle every 5 minutes

3 - Grab a hairbrush, you are to give 15 swats to each of the following areas: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left breast, right breast, balls. Then turn the brush over and do it again with the bristle side.

4 - Take some liquid soap, open your piss slit and drop 3 drips down inside and wait.

5 - Act as an animal for a minimum of 1 hour, you may not stand, use the furniture, or even talk during this period.

6 - Post an ad (for one day) begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 12 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 14 Days however they wish (within your limits).

7 - Create a thread on Getdare that asks people to use you for an hour, as they see fit, as a slave boy. (Thread open for 5 days)

8 - Cover your body in degrading words, head to toe, then take pictures or show me.

But before I could actually start with my tasks I needed to wait for Sir who was already looking forward to seeing me eat my healthy breakfast from a bowl on the floor, no using hands. Everything was prepared and I used the time left to write this blog update.

Huh… Sir is online…. “smiles”

There was no time for me to think, Sir immediately wanted to see me eat my breakfast and it was quite a struggle. It is very humiliating to eat from a bowl and I am sure I made a pretty big mess out of myself. But I tried to lap it all up as best as I could. There was just a bit left on the bottom and Sir wanted nothing to be wasted so I filled my bowl with water and just lapped up what remained at the bottom.

Breakfast was thus sorted (I was allowed to clean my face with my hands and lick them clean, huh, thank you Sir) and it was time for the painful tasks. Each one does not seem very painful but I had to do them all at once, with only a short kneeling corner time break and at the end I was really waiting so hard for them to be over. I was sweating as hell, perhaps more than ever before and must have looked completely pathetic - sweating, counting the strokes, thanking Sir as my bottom and my nipples became more and more sensitive, more and more pink. Especially the nipples and the clamps were not making things any easier. I got what fate decided and I can only hope Sir got the desired level of pink on my bum and at least some pleasure from my self torture. I tried so hard not to hold myself back, really please him but it is in no way comparable with his strong, dominant hands. But I know the markings on my bum will remind me of my position as a slave for a few more days. And I am somehow glad I have them, glad that they make me sit with caution and glad they show my bum just like it should be. Glowing and bruised.

Luckily at least the liquid soap really did not have the desired effect and I could spend my hour acting as a puppy a bit more relaxed. Well just a bit more as it was another very emotionally hard hour. Only a few times did Sir say something and being stuck with a ball, a sneaker and some slippers was very far from fun. It made me feel very bad and I tried so hard to get Sir’s attention - yes, even barking, making silly sounds, chewing on the slippers, playing go fetch, sniffing around, wiggling my bum… But like I already wrote the last time I simply got extremely bored at the end, unwanted, lonely, almost a bit angry. Nothing really helped and I was the happiest person (yes person, not a puppy) when the time was over. How do puppies do it? I would be one very demanding puppy, I must admit. The personal contact with my Master almost put my mind to an ease. But just very briefly. It was time for the most challenging two tasks of the day - yes for me they are worse than any pain.

6 - Post an ad (for one day) begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 12 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 14 Days however they wish (within your limits).

7 - Create a thread on Getdare that asks people to use you for an hour, as they see fit, as a slave boy. (Thread open for 5 days)

I have already done task 6 once before and being completely honest, luckily, there was no reply - I felt good I am an unwanted boy. I felt good my Master “was stuck with me”. But I know this is probably wrong way of thinking. I know Sir would like to have a boy he can be proud of. This time the stakes were even higher - become someone else’s slave for two weeks?!?!. And of course no excuses, no shortcuts. The add must be good and so does the thread on getDare. The same questions were in my head like the last time: What to think about this task? Will anyone apply? If so, who should I choose? Will I disappoint my Master? And again only questions without any proper answers. Apart from one. I should again do my best for Sir and do as told. Sir knows best. After a long emotional struggle I wrote this add: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295384

After posting it I was allowed to pee (recycle everything) and proceed with my next task. I must admit I do not completely imagine how this will work but I tended to do perhaps a bit more daring thread. Nothing very special but something what could first of all help me become a better slave for Sir. To learn something from this challenging task in order to make Sir happy. If there are replies I hope the readers see this intention and not take the post as seeking attention or plain dares.

At the end this was posted: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295402

I was so frightened when I posted the above message. I really am not looking forward to potential cam requests. I am afraid I will not be able to oblige and this is just something so extreme at the moment for me and I really think … well it takes time to trust people especially because I am not the one who would enjoy showing myself on cam - even without a face. But I do not want to go in a complete state of panic just yet - I am hoping … no …. I know my Sir understands this and will act appropriately if needed. This .. I can not even completely write about this .. We will see what happens. I may be a slave but I do not want to be a cam slut. Never. It simply is a huge test for me. But deep down I know the right answer is to trust Sir.

After this task I had my simple dinner and then started the last task. I covered my body with as many degrading words as possible. Another very humiliating and demeaning experience. I think the most difficult and painful one for this day. To some it may sound simple, nothing special but for me it was another point reached. Sir saw me and it was hard to fully grasp he really will understand all this. I knew he would but a part of my brain still had difficulties. I can not hide this and Sir also immediately felt it. How torn and emotionally involved I am. But he did a very important thing, one I can write about it now after a conversation - after care we had. He told me to remove the word looser. I am not a looser and I am grateful that Sir reminded me of this. I am on my journey and I may be a lot of things but I am not a looser. So this word was removed and will never be put on me again. Never.

Before publishing this and doing my exercise and corner time I can only say that today’s Full day of slavery was for me much harder than the first one. It was so extremely emotionally intense and it also involved a lot of pain. I now feel utterly wasted but I am still extremely happy I spent it with Sir. I tried very hard for Sir and I believe I did good. Currently I am just so overwhelmed about everything that has happened today. And I think it will stay with me for a few more days. I always have a very hard time writing about emotional exhaustion and the deeper I go the more I understand the importance of aftercare and the more I discover what is like being a slave the more I know that this is a constant mental struggle. One that can only be done with a special and understanding Master as my Sir. Thank you Sir.

Excuse me dear readers, but this is as much as I can write today… I simply need a good sleep and a break.
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post:
Old 03-23-2017, 03:22 AM   #63
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Next blog

I think your next blog is due, or a you getting bored with your new life, now real life work pressures are making things a lot harder?
If so, just say, you know where the "door" is, just walk through it back to the light of freedom and back to your normal life!

Sir.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:03 AM   #64
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
I think your next blog is due, or a you getting bored with your new life, now real life work pressures are making things a lot harder?
If so, just say, you know where the "door" is, just walk through it back to the light of freedom and back to your normal life!

Sir.
Well boy, your next blog is well overdue, its now April, as if I have to remind you!

Sir.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:02 PM   #65
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVI - 1

Dear getDare users,

it has been a while since I have last written a blog and I think the time has come for an update. I must admit this version is a second version I have written because Sir said my first was not up to my usual high standard. I accepted his remark as I know it was extremely difficult writing the first version and I always want to give my Sir best. But in order to do so I think I have to be completely honest also about the reason - the reason may not be the best word - the feelings I had writing at first, knowing it will be published on getDare. Something held me back a bit. Something was not right. What exactly? I tried to dig deeper and find an explanation and I think - this may sound impolite or even a bit weird I have come up with an explanation, eruption of thoughts below. In an answer which may not be a final answer but it is … it is something erupting from me again and this I think is how I write best.
So strange, I know, but I somehow needed a push. And this push came from the reaction of Sir, from him being displeased with my first version. His and only his reaction allowed me to start frantically typing again, writing this, words flowing again. In my view Sir once again achieved something very special - he inspired me. And this is the whole truth and for this I am once again extremely grateful. It was not just the fear of loosing a fuck from Sir (oh, fuck, how I want and need to be fucked by Sir, how I crave his amazing cock, how I want to please him milking his cock with my ass…. but I must not get carried away now, I need to think with my head, let the words flow…), it was something so much more intellectual, so deep. He opened my brain again and enabled me to write. He moved something in me that held me back. He reminded me how important this blog is to him and also to me, my journey. Thank you Sir. It may sound very pathetic reading all this but in me the ability to write goes somewhere so deep in my brain, it is amazing how a simple remark, comment from a person I respect, adore and obey for so long, opened a complete new dimension.
I know he reminded me of my blog before but at that time I could not break this wall, this barrier I had in my head. I think he knew I needed a different kind of a push and I am glad he made it. I hope you see this, dear readers, as an honest sign of how special he is, how he simply knows.
It is also another confirmation of how special this journey is, how lucky I am to have found Sir and … I need to go back to the title of the blog …. how extremely important Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals is for me.
So what held me back? I think there are several paths of thinking I need to explore and they are a bit interconnected. One of them is a reaction from my Sir which was resonating in my brain for quite a while and I want to get it out in the open, although it may be not nice to read it or may be seen as a sign of me being overconfident or cocky. But, please, please, do not take it this way. Take it more as material to give it a thought.
My precious, very special Sir is always very thoughtful, polite and caring about others - be that Doms or subs here on getDare and he always reminds me how important it is to communicate, to say thank you, to praise or comment. To also be very critical and always expect, but mostly give more and more, only the best. It is an amazing quality of his to always be respectful to people. And recently reading getDare I found this communication lacking a bit. The AMA is being spammed, no matter what a great and valuable work the administrators are doing (Thank you for this!), there is less and less comments and advice from users, although there are some very special exemptions that surprise me every single time. And I sensed this as well. I do not think I need or deserve praise but I sometimes missed the days when I started writing this blog and received feedback that really helped me grow, allowed me to rethink, see things from a different perspective. And I would like this to continue, users to keep helping other users, lost boys searching their Masters or just exploring hidden wishes, needs and desires. So this is my attempt to go back to writing, to share a bit of my journey with you but also to ask you to support each other. Because your support, your comments matter and please do comment, if only by hitting like or by writing a nasty message that my way of thinking is completely wrong. I am not good at commenting, I know, but I try to give my share by writing so all I can say is that I will also be a part of this and try to be more prompt with writing a blog. And also if you have any questions or are intrigued by something a bit more please do reply.
What also held me back a little was actually my growing wish and need to spend as much time as possible with my Sir. He has become such a centre of my attention that I have, I admit, forgotten about you a bit. This was selfish and a mistake, I have to admit. I hope, dear readers, you will excuse me and hopefully enjoy my future writing. And there is actually quite a lot to write about as my journey develops and I think continues to grow to a level I have never imagined, especially not at the start. And I am so grateful for this. I am so extremely grateful I met Sir. And I met him here on getDare, so, once again, wonders are possible and sometimes internet allows us to achieve amazing things.
Amazing to a point I will be able to meet my Master in less than three weeks again. In real. Yes, I am such a lucky boy. And you probably can not even imagine how excited and happy I am to be able to once again feel, touch, taste and smell him. He who has given me so much in the past few months and has enabled me to grow both as a slave and a person. I long to be on my knees again, worshipping him, watch him use and abuse my boy body, hoping he will penetrate me, allow me to suck his beautiful cock, kiss his big, low hanging balls and suckle on his man nipples. For hours not minutes. For every day we were not physically together.
Soon… so soon … body to body, skin to skin, heart to heart…
I have already written a lot about my feelings in a story that can be found in a post by Sir (thank you Sir also for your posts. They are special and help me grow, see things from a different perspective, but they can also be seen as such amazing lessons for other. Sharing the knowledge is worth of praise, Sir) and you are once again invited to read it. It is so much more than just a story but I think this can be sensed. It is a wish list in a way but it is also a confession of my hidden desires and feelings for Sir.
I also continue to talk to Sir every single day, communicate with him and write him reports. They are a bit more private, a bit special but I will let you have a glimpse so you will also know how much Sir means to me and how this journey is evolving:
“You were asking me quite often lately whether this is what I really want? Is this what I need? Am I really happier and more satisfied? Am I strong enough? Do I want to continue my training, Sir? Am I learning how precious thing I have being owned by you? And there is only one simple answer. Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”
And I will be able to say this in real so soon, dear readers. And I am reminded of this not just every morning when I wake up having Sir in my mind but also in a bit different way. I have become a walking calendar. Each morning I take my black marker and mark the days till our meeting (on my chest, close to my heart, just below my special leather collar). It is more than just a number on my chest, it is a very special marking that enables me to focus, strive to be a good boy so he will be able to use me in every way he pleases. I will again be his. Safe in his hands, pushed, tested to my limits hoping my struggle will bring him pleasure and joy. And only then will I be able to get my pleasure. Knowing I did a good job, I behaved the way I have been taught in “slave school”.
Will I do good? Will he still like me? Will I be able to bring him more?
There still are a lot of questions but knowing him I remain optimistic, not thinking about my pleasure but just trying to go through all the lessons he has given me so far. I think I learned a lot in the months we were separated but I also know there is still so much to learn…
Thank you Sir for being my Captain, for steering my ship, letting me serve you and for allowing me to meet you again in real. I simply can not wait to meet again….
I need this meeting just like I need rules, discipline and control. I need to be a good boy, obeying Sir’s orders, doing as I am told, even if it means asking permission to poo, then hovering over the toilet, watching “it” make a huge splash as droplets of water hit my face and I struggle to remain in a position. I blush but I smile as I know I once again did as ordered. I may have humiliated myself again but I did it for Sir and he will be able to see this in real again … soon …. so soon.
I do not want to walk back to the light of freedom. I want to remain his boy, his slave. Especially after a special gift he prepared for me a few days ago for a very special occasion. And of this I shall write in an update that will follow next, probably tomorrow already. I will share it with you dear readers and, please do not take a grudge, if it will be a praise of Sir. Because he deserves it and I am so proud it is me that has the honour to write it and sing him praise.
Huh, I am sorry for such a long post which is a result of quite frantic writing like I said at the start but somehow I had to express this, put it off my chest in order to find some balance to start writing this blog again and mostly start writing again about what I cherish most - my Sir and my journey.
Thank you for reading this and if you would like to have future insights into my journey do not hesitate to write or ask questions. I will respond and also in such way hopefully progress further on…So I will be a better boy for a Gem I met here among you, dear getDare users- my Master, my Sir.
Last but not least - thank you Sir for doing what you did an hour ago. Moved something so deep in me again, helped me cross a wall, triggered something that has a result in this blog. But not just in this chapter but also in the chapters that will follow.
Thank you all and please forgive me for being so long and emotional.
boy A
Old 04-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #66
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVI - 2

Dear getDare users,

Here is the second part of the 36th chapter of my blog and as promised I would like to once again focus on what I cherish most - my Sir and my journey. And this - in my opinion - evolving journey is filled not only with moments of pain, doubt, hard work and every day struggle but also great moments of joy, happiness and, yes, naughty rewards. One of such special occasions happened after 25 days of chastity when I was celebrating a very special day. For the reasons of this blog I will (appropriately I think) call it my slave birthday. After all I was allowed a chocolate caramel cupcake and a beer - really a special treat.

Sir prepared me amazing surprises (yes, plural!) that were so carefully planned and also communicated in advance, giving me a chance to prepare (shave again so I was completely smooth, redo my nails and yes put a giant honest smile on my face) but also so the tension in my brain and my useless little genitals grew and grew until I was a horny slutty mess. Surely 40 minutes of daily edging for more than a week before this special day did not help, nor did wearing my very special white panties on the day itself. A gift from Sir when we were last together. Thank you, Sir.

That something very special is going to happen was confirmed also by a specially designed card I received from my Sir. In it he called me “pup” and I almost melted. Woof, woof! Pup!! Sir’s pup.

So …. after a long day it was time to chat with Sir. He made sure I listened and also made sure I was already on the verge of spunking, deeply involved in this special day. But Sir decided not to rush, he wanted me to enjoy this day and I was glad I could just relax, listen, talk and be there with him, already craving to see him, to turn on my cam so he could see my slimmer body. He was such a teddy bear, such a kind Master, really concerned about the well being of his boy, his pup.

After what seemed like hours - nice, gentle, horny hours I was allowed to turn on my cam and see Sir and his amazing body again. His smile, his nipples that were making me even hornier and more excited than ever. He is just soooo lickable and worshipable and mmmm…. I was on fire and Sir decided to give this phrase an additional meaning so he told me to light a candle which was prepared for my cupcake and drop wax on my chest. Huh… a completely new and very painful experience but it also made “it” even harder and the tension in me just kept growing, especially seeing Sir on cam. I tried to be a good boy for him, obeying, letting him guide me and as always be in control. Even though it was a special day. Sir first. Always.

We talked some more before I was finally told to touch “it”, edge a few times until I was allowed that final stroke that brought me over the edge. I was allowed to spunk and knowing I can cum I erupted in streams of joy, happiness, my jizz covering my body. “Thank you Sir, Thank you Sir, Thank you Sir”. I kept repeating, gathering my spunk and doing so already preparing the icing for my cupcake. I ate it slowly, letting Sir enjoy the view of me eating the cum covered chocolate desert as my orgasm lasted and lasted turning again into one of the best orgasms in my life. I was happy, proud also I could spunk on command. My useless little genitals behaved the way they were supposed to.

I was drained but happy, so very happy that I just lay there, trying to think and speak but all I could think of was my Master. After a mind-blowing orgasm I kept thinking how much I want to touch him, hide in him, embrace him, kiss him and be close to his beautiful body. I told him about that in a thank you letter I wrote for him, told him how excited I was listening to his voice, being able to travel with my finger on screen all over his body. I am almost sure he felt it, he felt my gentle touches.

Sir … such an amazing person, such an amazing Master. And it was so much more than just being allowed to spunk. It was being allowed to be close to him, to share a very special moment with him. I hope he enjoyed it. I hope he enjoyed seeing me in bliss and I can only hope I will be able to give it all back to him. In real. Soon…

Even now I can not really describe everything - it was simply so intense, so special and instantly all my struggles were forgotten. One single thought remained. I want to continue serving Sir, I want to be his boy, his pup, his slave. I want to learn more, become a better boy for him. I want to bring him pleasure he brought me. No.. Much more that. Yes, even more.

What a day that was.

Thank you so very much Sir, thank you for this special gift that will stay with me forever. I will always remember my slave birthday, I will always remember those precious moments together. And I promise to learn and strive to bring you more.

Writing this, days after this special occasion, my mind is still focused only on Sir, only on how to give back, how to say thank you again and again. Not in words but also in actions.

I hope, dear readers, you now see and understand what I see. What a gift I have found and why I do not want to walk back to the light of freedom.

Thank you for reading and as always please comment. But also maybe send a few suggestions on how I should thank Sir. Good advice is always highly appreciated. He will decide of course but new ideas can help and I never know what may intrigue Sir.

boy A
Old 04-18-2017, 05:18 AM   #67
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Blog

I think an update is due, boy A
Old 04-23-2017, 08:18 AM   #68
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVII - 1

Dear all,

It has been quite a long time since my last update and Sir was kind enough to understand all the work obligations I had in the recent days. So there is not much to write apart from one very amazing thing - meeting Sir again. So this will be the focus of today’s update as it was also the focus of all my activities in recent days, weeks and months.

Yes, months have passed since Sir sent me to slave school and the need to meet him has been growing and growing ever since we parted in January. There were ups and downs, challenges to be met, lessons to be learned but what I knew from the moment I returned home from our last real life meeting is that I simply need to feel, smell, taste, touch, please, obey and worship him again. And this need is growing daily even now.

Every morning I take a black marker and write a new number, counting down the days to our next meeting. It was number 4 today. Four long but also sweet days,

I have butterflies in my belly. There is a feeling of slight nervousness - will I do good? Will I be able to please him? Will I make him smile? Will I be able to prove in action what I have learned so far in slave school? Will I make him spunk?

I will do my absolute best. I will be his boy, his girl, his slave, his pet, his slut, his kinky source of pleasure, his toy to play with. Whatever Sir likes and chooses. Everything to bring HIM pleasure, to show him how much he means to me and what he has brought me in the past few months. And this is not just “it” talking, not just my useless little genitals anticipating both pain and pleasure - they will have to wait. Sir first. Always.

I am already trying to plan. Plan having in mind that the best thing I can do is just let myself go, forget about my puny pleasure, my immediate wishes and my animal instincts. I trust him enough to know I will be safe, I will be taken care of and my limits will be respected. I know the best thing to do is simply obey - Yes Sir, thank you Sir. This will bring him pleasure, this will hopefully make him smile and this will perhaps brings me the ultimate reward. And no matter how unbelievable this sounds, dear readers, it is not my orgasm, it is first two powerful words “good boy” and perhaps, only then a chance for me to cross the edge and climax. But really only when Sir is pleased, satisfied, happy. It is all I was thinking about in the recent days. Of course there were also naughty, dirty, kinky thoughts, there were moments where I could only think of his cock penetrating my wet, itching pussy, him edging me, tying me up, spanking me, using me, but the wish to please him always came first.

It is such an amazing dynamic - to know my pleasure can only be reached through Sir getting his pleasure first.

I can not hide the fact that I am also getting a little shaky and sweaty, my mind sometimes almost reaching overdrive, so today I will just try to relax after a very long week and mentally prepare for our meeting. Go through things I have learned and experienced so far. This will help me calm down and will also help me perform better, I hope. If you have any additional advice, as always, comments are more then welcome.

So excited, so happy.

My heart is racing again and these words can never express my current feelings. Some of them are reserved only for Sir, as he reads a very special daily diary. He gets to know my dreams (yes, I do dream about him. I dream about being even more submissive and controlled), my naughty wishes, my fears and dilemmas. It is I think how we managed to reach another meeting - being open and honest, even when the sky was grey. Trust. Trust. Trust.

Four days dear readers - I doubt I will be able to write more before or during the meeting. I want to focus all my energy on Sir and days we will spend together. He is my Captain, my Master, my Sir.

I hope I will not get too emotional and just burst into tears when we meet, but even if I do Sir will know it is because of him, because I can see my Gem again.

Yes, dear readers, a few more days and I will be in his hands, controlled, used, pushed, fighting for his pleasure. But also begging to fuck me, to please give me the fucks I earned in slave school. Please, Sir.

Wish me luck, wish us luck.

Thank you for reading.

boy A
Old 04-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #69
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Last blog posting

The last post is not the standard of quailty I expect from you boy A, I know you wrote it half hearted.

Sir.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:48 AM   #70
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVII - 2

Dear all,

Sir thought my previous update was a bit short and not the best quality and as I really really do not want to let him down just days before we meet again I will try to update you a bit more on how this journey continues although, honestly, I find it extremely difficult to write here on getDare. Something is holding me back a bit, probably the fact that I am missing Sir so much and the meeting is approaching. We spent so much time talking online and my thoughts are now “offline” - in real. And this means they are a bit further away from pen and paper, from you getDare users. They are so much closer to Sir than they are to this forum, he is so much deeper in my brain than he ever was. Perhaps it is hard to hear or understand this but really I simply somehow want us, our time together and not the whole getDare community together. It is almost the same as when I tried to write about the first meeting and there was a complete blockade. Only when we parted was I able to write again. When he was not so close, when he was not all around me - not just physically but mentally embracing me. He is always in control but as the meeting approaches this control only extends and binds me in a way even more to him.

I am fighting with this feeling. Not feelings of devotion and commitment to Sir (they are true and deep) but the feelings of wanting him just for myself - to be the one who brings him pleasure, to really be his boy after such a long time in slave school. I find it harder and harder to let you in this world dear readers. Is this selfish? In a way it probably is as he is the one who decides (I always remember this, I always know he can just say no, he can disown me anytime he wants - what a scary thought) but at the same time I do not think I should hate myself for such feelings of loyalty and dedication to him and him only. I think all this just made my writing more rational, perhaps with a bit of a distance. I could again and again write about the horny thoughts I have, my naughty wishes, my lust and my gratitude to Sir but this is pointless. It is not about me. I am at a point where I need to show him this in real. Because my wishes are only partially mine - they are mine to a point they please HIM. Because all this I am doing for him.

My heart is burning for this special person whom I will be meeting again and I know writing this blog is primarily meant for Sir but as it has become public, just days, hours before the meeting it has become so difficult to write. I am in a crunch, barely able to wait, walking around nervously, thinking of how I will arrive, how I will meet him, how will the last few minutes drag. What will he think of me? Will I be able to please him the way he deserves. As I have learned a lot in the past few months, I just want to be able to really meet his expectations. In a way it is even more intense then it was before the first meeting. Then it was different - it was after all a first meeting and so many things could have gone wrong. But now I know how special he is, how amazing Master and Captain he is, it is just Sir, Sir, Sir. Everywhere I look there is Sir, everything I do there is Sir. My mind is already in overdrive, my thoughts are rushing everywhere. I try to focus, try to relax, get out of this crunch I am in but the feelings of anticipation, fear of disappointing Sir are always here. I hope I will be able to sleep, to get some rest and be in the best possible shape for him. For he has become so much more. He is real and I want this real meeting again. It does not feel right anymore to just write about this, I have to prove this to him when we meet. That I want him to enjoy. I would like him to feel this, not just read. Not for my pleasure but for his pleasure. I can wait but I can now only wait in real, seeing his pleasure come first. And I know all this fears, all this irregular heart beats will disappear the moment I see him again. I feel this, I feel what I have already written in one of my stories:

“My heart starts pounding and I start to sweat. Cold, nervous sweat runs down my spine but I only walk faster. I do not look back, I do not stop, I need to be next to him as soon as possible. I see him there and I almost cry but it is not the time to feel emotional. It is time to show strength so I take a deep breath, wait for him with my eyes lowered to approach me before raising my eyes to his question “Looking for somebody?” I almost melt as I hear his voice and say the magic word “Sir!”. I accept his hug and give him a kiss. A proper kiss I longed for so long. X Sir. I stay there in the safety and comfort of his strong bear hands, inhaling his scent (unshowered…just for me, just like he promised…and he always keeps his promises. Always.). I forget about the world around me for a moment, burry myself in his chest before I gather the courage once again and whisper in his ear “Please Sir, use me Sir. I am all yours, Sir”.
“Good boy!”
All my questions are answered, I instantly know what I am to do so I simply pick up his suitcase and follow… Eager to please. “

I am eager to please. And in this mood the day went … slowly … minutes dragged, time stopped. I spent a lot of time preparing, trying not to cry, trying not to be almost angry because I have to wait a few more days. I am really really struggling. He is now so close but still so far and I just want him to be next to me as soon as possible. I just want to be close to his feet. Have a few minutes to just hold him. His hands, his feet, anything. Or to just be close enough to smell him. At the moment he is the only one who can calm me down.

Fuck… and it happened. I am crying already. Can they be called tears of longing? Tears of missing someone so much… I almost promised myself not to cry before the meeting. I am a strong slave, I will make it to the meeting without an emotional outburst. But it just happened. The tears just came and I feel so lost again. Sir. Sir. Soon, so fucking soon. Is this a normal reaction? It must be I guess when you want, cherish, adore someone so much. When you want to bring him only the best.

As I was writing this Sir came online. And he said: sush boy, wipe that tear away, soon, very soon. How did he know? I feel almost guilty I cried, but he can, he must now my feelings… I can not feel guilty for wanting to make him happy to the point I start crying. I hate to imagine him waiting as well. I know he is so much stronger then me, so much more experienced but I hate to know that he is also waiting, that - because we live in a real world - he also needs to wait. Why can I not just “beem myself there to him”. Cook him a meal right now, massage his feet right now, whisper in his ear “use me, please, Sir, anyway you want at this very moment”. So HE would enjoy sooner.

I need to prove him in real it is not about me. And when you are so deeply involved I find words are not enough.

Sir, I want you to enjoy our meeting, you to use me as you wish, you to have all the fun with your fuck toy, you to have amazing days with me as your servant, as your slave, your boy, your girl, your pup. I shaved myself very carefully today Sir, for you. To see me smooth, just like you like me. I paid special attention to my bum area - so you will enjoy the sight of it. Will you please fuck me Sir? I will wait, I will. I trimmed my nails, used hand cream…I wanted to make myself as attractive for you as possible, Sir. I worked on your gift again, I cleaned my toys Sir.

I must not fall apart from lust, desire, devotion, pinning just days before the meeting… I am so scared I will do something wrong at this crucial stage. I can not fuck up now. I just want these dreadful days to pass as soon as possible.

Still crying….

boy A
Old 05-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #71
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVIII - 1

Dear all,

How can one even start writing a blog update after one of the biggest highs in his life? After being so close to a person he worships, adores, finds extremely sexually attractive and longs for his touches, words, commands?
After being next to my Master, my Captain, my Sir who has given me so much, who has profoundly changed me and in a way made me a different person? A boy, his slave, his pup, his toy, even his girl.
How can one even start writing after a real life meeting which brought me pain and pleasure, love and tears, waves of emotions, long hard fucks and yet another rollercoaster of different feelings which merged into a single thought, a single emotion - humble gratitude: Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much!
Thank you for allowing me to meet you again in real, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and thank you for all the amazing fucks, moments of passion and moments of biggest fears and tears, but also happiness being comforted by you and your strong hands. You were - you are something so special, a true gem in the world of Dominants and us - sometimes completely useless and overly demanding submissives who need discipline and control. Simply a Man to control our lives, our puny pleasures and our useless little genitals. For us the way to pleasure is through other’s pleasure. I hope I managed to show that - at least to a certain level. (I was so happy on our last night together - you spunked first, it was your pleasure first, it was you seeing me unable to spunk at that moment - I am so sorry Sir, I should have done better and obey but my body betrayed me. But you reached the climax and were even generous enough to give me a second chance - my final orgasm, so strong and so … yours in a way. I hope you felt that. I hope you felt it was different from the rest of them.)
I made mistakes, I was not perfect, I was far from it but I hope our real time meeting was enjoyable for both of us. I hope I managed to show at least some progress, you - dear readers - have been following in my blog. I hope I brought joy to my Master. I hope I made him happy and earned a chance to serve him in the future. To earn a chance to keep updating this blog and my journey. Journey which started months ago, was full of ups and downs, was crowned with my first real time meeting, my first fuck - thank you Sir for taking my anal virginity -, my first term in slave school and another great (much more than that) real life meeting just days ago.

How can one even start writing a blog update after one of the biggest lows in his life? After waking up lonely, scared and devastated - away from my Master’s body, his eyes looking so deep in my soul, reading me like an open book?
How can I write after reading an update from my Master, seeing everything I did wrong, all the moments where I failed at being a good boy. Feeling extreme guilt, pain, sadness I made mistakes, I could not offer him more and there is now no chance to correct them. I am so far away from him and I feel extremely bad. I wish I were braver, I could read his mind better, I could eliminate my ego completely. I wish I could be even more submissive. I wish I could talk more but I was not just shy but so overwhelmed with feelings, so burning with happiness I could just be near him I sometimes froze. I was awkward but towards the end of our meeting I think I relaxed. It took me too long perhaps…
Shyness, nerves, anxiety, fear … They are all a part of my journey.
Tears.
Failures.
There is little comfort in knowing it was only our second meeting and I really really pushed myself, tried to overcome my fears, my shyness…
I want to be strong.

Why am I writing this, dear readers? Mostly to show you how amazing Sir is, what joy he brought to a boy on a journey. What a strong, responsible, demanding but caring, firm but fair person he is. What a joy it is to be able to serve him. What a find he is. I keep thinking I am not worthy of him. He deserves so much more. But selfish as I am I want an opportunity to keep serving him, to continue my life in slave school. To hopefully come to our third meeting.

I think I learned a lot in slave school already but there is still so much to learn, there are places not yet discovered, there is so much room for improvement. To bring more pleasure to Sir, his mind, hid body.

I missed him so much, pinned for him during last four months being away from him. And I still feel I was not good enough. How can one ever be good enough for someone with so much experience, so much dedication to the world of D/s? All I can say is I tried - hard. And this will be a short resume of my attempt to bring him pleasure in real life, not just online. It may differ from his vision which can be read in his blog/story - like I wrote before, I read it, acknowledged my mistakes but I would still like to present my view. Not to brag, not to deny my mistakes or hide them, not to search excuses but just to show you, dear readers, how special and patient he is, how much joy he brought to me and how deeply he affected me and my last few days. I will do everything I can to improve, not to dwell on my mistakes and overcome even more fears. I hope he will be there with me in the future. Please Sir, may I please continue serving you?

He is better at writing, more precise - short sentences he writes can give you a slight impression of how good he is at reading my emotions and thoughts. And he is no different in real life. But in real life there are also his stares, his facial expressions, his body movements. And they make a giant difference. I tried to read them, remember them, burn them in my brain and during a few days recognise them. Not every single time and not always correct but being there for a few days helped me to relax and embrace my position as a slave more and more. What would have happened if I stayed another week? Why could we not have another hour, another day, another week? All good things in life come to an end, I know…. But this is still so challenging to accept.

Everything still seems blurry - it was so intense. Both mentally and physically. Not much sleep, little time to relax (I tried to be focused only on Sir for most of the time but I had minutes where I “escaped”, I admit), body and brain in heat 24/7. I am still trembling, my knees are still weak, my mind in an overdrive, trying to cope with this massive down. Fearing I was not good enough. Fearing he still is not satisfied.

I try to remember …

There I was waiting for Sir at the platform. The train arrived two minutes earlier - I saw it approach the station, saw people coming out of the coaches and scanned every single one just for a tenth of a second until I saw him at the very end of the platform. He was one of the last to exit the train. I tried to relax, tried to lower my eyes but could not - not until very last steps he made towards me. It was just like I wrote before the meeting: My heart pounding and I started to sweat. Cold, nervous sweat ran down my spine. I just stood there. Hoping. Overthinking perhaps. But wishing to be next to him as soon as possible. I saw him there and I almost cried but it was really not the time to feel too emotional. It was time to show strength so I took a deep breath, waited for him with my eyes lowered to approach me before raising my eyes to his question “Looking for somebody?” I almost melted as I heared his voice and said the magic word “Sir!”. I accepted his hug and gave him a kiss. A kiss I longed for so long. X Sir. Was it a long kiss? No. But it was special, very special. It was gentle and caring. It was a wow kiss. I really forgot about the world around me.
And I just forgot about everyone, I almost rushed him to the underground but he took me outside, we set down, he held me - through my jeans. I was his. Yes, quiet, shy, scared but his. It started to get easier although I was still torn about my red varnished nails. How could I not be?
I carried his bag.
He touched me a lot. Discretely.
But I just wanted to be at our apartment as soon as possible… selfish? Probably but I waited for four months and I was burning. Quietly burning with desire to be alone with him. If I said more I would have broken down.
He sat down, relaxed a bit before I was allowed on my knees, on the floor to smell him, undo his shoes, his socks, lick his magnificent sweaty feet (mmmm, I miss this smell already. Thank you Sir for not showering for your boy.). He spanked me, explored my body, placed me over his knees, he saw my slimmer body - I tried to be good, to make our first moments together memorable. It was amazing. It was a perfect start of our few days together. It brought me in a special mood. Thank you Sir.

He took me to cinema, he made me hard just discretely touching me, he made me shiver, he made me … It was so special to be just next to him. Nothing else, being next to him was enough. It sill is a bit blurry. I do not really know if the movie was good…. yes it was.. it was. But I could still not talk, I was still in a bit of a cramp but also, I admit, in turmoil about my varnished nails. I could not think, I could not talk. He was there!!! He was next to me!!! After four months … wow….wow…. Thank you, Sir. How could he remain so calm?

He did not stay calm when we came back … he fucked me. Hard. Deep. Powerful fuck that woke me up, caused me to climax without cumming. A braingasm. His hard cock in me. Sir in me. Thank you, Sir.

I did thank him, not always, not enough. I was still tense the next day when we went out. I was sometimes selfish, I was not attentive enough, now I know. I tried. He is of course demanding, but this is a good thing - for me to learn, to become better. To accept my punishment. Also the one that followed in the evening - a slap to my face from a Grizzly, being taken to the bathroom and pissed on. How can one describe this? At first, just a second of excitement, than as the piss started flowing and cooling on my body (I hate cold, hate it!!!) the mental pain kicked in. He left me there, alone, pissed on, cold, shaking. I shook as I was thinking of my mistakes but I did not dare to move. I deserved all this, I needed to learn. I hurt him! I made Sir angry! I just lay there, my eyes closed. I felt bad. I was a bad boy and I crawled to the bedroom where he was already sleeping. I could not wake him up. He deserved to sleep. It was his bed. I took a blanket and feeling rightfully abandoned, lonely fell a sleep on the floor. It was painful, it was a dreadful punishment, not be able to spend all the time in his arms but he woke up - spat on me to wake me up. Degrading but so good at that moment. It was Sir’s spit. A smile reappeared, I was still uncertain whether I can just lie next to him but he asked me if I wanted to join. And I was so sooooo happy. To be able to try and make up for my mistakes.

So it began … I will write more but not reveal everything. Some things need to stay private. I just hope you will learn also from my mistakes and my efforts. I hope you will see how much I respect him and how much I owe him. That is why, before my next update I want to publicly thank him again. Simply for being him and having me. Thank you, Sir.

Be kind and please comment. I will be glad for your feedback.

To be continued…

boy A
Old 05-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #72
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Blog

What a journey, boy A.

Yes Getdare readers, he was a nice fuck, despite being tired after a long day, can I cope with a sexy horny 29 Year old submissive boy?

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-06-2017 at 01:18 AM. Reason: because I can!
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-09-2017, 10:58 AM   #73
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXVIII - 2

Dear readers,

after a few days I try to remember more, try to relive all those special moments spent with Sir. But everything still seems a bit blurry, it simply was so intense both mentally and physically. Yes, dear readers, it was that good. Sir was so amazing it is almost impossible to describe - my heart races every time I remember, my body aches for his touch - pain or pleasure… I wish I were there, with him but I know it will be months before we can meet again. Months.

Perhaps this is a good thing, it gives me time to learn more… to be able to serve better next time. After all I am back in slave school. My second term started. And it started with a very very special gift yesterday. I was allowed to spunk - two times. I am of course very grateful for this special gift, but what makes it even more special is the fact Sir told me he will spunk also. I love moments of his pleasure more than my own. I love how he rests after an orgasm, I love how his body relaxes, his mind drifts into a different state… Thank you, Sir.

We will cam today… Thank you, Sir.

I try to remember those special moments when I was allowed to lie next to him after sleeping on the floor, waking up next morning in bed next to Sir.
Eating breakfast together - he took control of the kitchen, as he really is a great chef. I tried to help as best as I could, chopping food, making breakfast… baby steps, I know…. He deserves so much more…Always offer more!

I try to remember how we went for a walk together and I think I managed to talk a bit more, to slowly start speaking after I realised how fast the time passes when I am with him. We spent another wonderful day together. We went out for a dinner - ate too much. I should have shared a desert with him, but I wanted to offer him a choice so I ordered another one. I did not want him to have just one, I wanted him to have one just for himself. A mistake perhaps but definitely something I will remember for our next meeting. We were both greedy after being separated for so long - greedy in every possible sense of the word But let us keep this just between us. All I will share is - I got four fucks I earned in slave school. Four amazing fucks! No, dear readers, no details

Just like I would like to keep between us a big mistake I made. A mistake that brought me to tears - I was shaking and crying for an hour but it was a chance to learn. Like I wrote in my diary it was also an important lesson (another one) how special Sir is. How understanding he can be at moments of great difficulty - he did not leave me - he did not leave me in agony and pain. He cared for me. He talked. He listened. He did not throw me out. He proved again that he is a responsible, caring person. Not just Master. Both actually. It was a good “trust building” exercise if one can use such words.
He was honest - truth hurts sometimes. But he was honest and this is vital for my journey. Thank you, Sir.

I managed to process my pain and relieved of all emotions and feelings that were boiling in me we were able to go out next day, spend it together at a local festival where he saw me wearing my collar more openly. It was not intentional but at the same time I did not want to hide it too much. I know how important and special my brown leather collar is. And he noticed, just like he heard me say the words of lust and gratitude. There in the open, among people - discreetly of course but it was another step for me. I became a bit braver when we went to the cinema again - sharing a sofa this time, discretely touching. I was hard again. All the time. I was so excited, I was so happy. I was in heaven. Thank you, Sir. For all the touches, for all your gifts, your lessons, your time.

We spent another night together… another morning together … and a very very special last night. Sir was a tiger. Sir climaxed.

We tried so many different things - I was spanked, I experienced a bit of wax play, I was given a swirly, I was led by “it”, my useless little genitals were tortured .. but all this .. all this will stay between us. Just like I am the only one still admiring marks on my body - they are healing, slowly disappearing just as the separation pain is. But they are a great reminder of a divine meeting we had.

What a journey, dear readers. What a rollercoaster.

I woke up alone on the day of my departure - Sir left before me. He only left a note. A note I keep safely stored. He did not leave me - he simply did what only an experienced Master can do. Prepared me for a huge downer we are both having after a real meeting. Kept me safe from a painful goodbye. We both would have been devastated if we counted minutes before saying goodbye. We parted sane, full of emotions, full of new experience and joy. We parted in a way that allows us to focus already on our next meeting, but first on returning to online only.

And we will make it. We will manage. We will get to our next meeting.

Just like moments of pleasure, moments of pain are also part of my journey. This time it is pain for both of us. But after a few days this pain is slowly subsiding, we are talking again on Skype, discussing, remembering, evaluating. I am grateful for Sir’s extended aftercare which is helping me cope. And I know it is also aftercare for him - so he knows I am still as dedicated to serving him as I were before the meeting. No, dear readers, I am even more dedicated. And I will continue to blog, write my private diary, keep the routine, work out, do tasks, be his boy. I need this - bringing pleasure to Sir even when he is miles away.

I miss him.

And this perhaps best concludes today’s update. It probably also tells the most of how I feel and how important Sir is in my life. So, dear readers, dear submissive go on a journey. Dare. And perhaps you will also be able to write the things I keep writing after our meetings: What a journey… what a Sir… what wonderful days. Serving him, his needs and demands, his beautiful body. Thank you Sir for taking me, for giving me this opportunity. I desperately hope you will continue to train and mold me, now you know me a tad more. To become not just a better slave who’s only job is to pleasure his Master but also to become a stronger, more educated person in the world of kinks.

Thank you for reading and please do leave comments. Feedback is very important and I will also be glad to answer your questions.

boy A
Old 05-15-2017, 07:18 AM   #74
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default boy A

Has the boy served me long enough, is it time he moved on and I took on another newbie virgin boy and set him on his journey, on his road of discovery?

I think that would be so devestating to boy A.

comments please.

Thank you, Sir.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:17 PM   #75
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Blog

No more blog updates?
Getting bored with me boy?

Sir.

Advertisements