Old 02-24-2017, 10:25 PM   #1
Mike321r

Default Punishment boot camp

Hello my name is master Mike and i hold these punishments boot camps to give my subs a refresher course. I'm looking for some punishment ideas for my subs who have to go through the camp this weekend. The reason I need some ideas because my oldest sub has developed a tolerance for many of my punishment that I feel that the basic book camp is just not enough for her. Punishment boot camp varies but this time it is with all of my girl subs. The rules are you are given a list of task and you have 24 hours to complete them or else you have to continue to Day two and so on until you complete it. The task have no limits although every girl is not required to do the task they can opt out and take the spankings two of my subs can choose to lessen the amount of spanks if they come and let me do it. I'm just not looking for ideas not looking to trade subs or give them up.

Do not contact me unless you are willing to show proof live from a camera no bs
I like control so beware before contacting me.

My kik is mike321r
My limits are pictures Scat and blood these are places I won't take you and I don't want to hear about it.
Mike321r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:24 AM   #2
lollypopcookie

You could have them masturbate and Cummings all they want.

Advertisements
Kink Talk