Old 08-29-2018, 06:52 PM   #781
Treeforbrains

I am excited to finally be playing in the show!

I am facing sawyer says, hoping I can use one of the giant creamy pies in my advantage. After two quick card flips, I realized I am doomed. At least I win the third, saving myself half of my upcoming mess. Sawyer picks up a pie and as I am saying no, shoves it in my face, smearing it all around. Pie goes in my mouth, up my nose, somehow in my ear. Then to top it off, me plops down the remainder on my head making me wear a new hat.

Off to round two, and it’s jousting over disgusting looking mud. Unfortunately for me, I am still having trouble seeing with all of the pie in my face. We go back and forth for a bit until I smack him when he least expects it, sending him feet first into the mud and saving myself and my team.

Next game, I am tied down in the already messy chair, keeping my fingers crossed. Obviously Sawyer feels pity on me for some reason and I am able to completely avoid the mess. We switch places, and I am confident as I have played a lot of baseball. I didn’t do as well as I wanted, but did coat him in some smelly mustard, and scored s9me extra points for my team.

My two colors are blue and orange
Treeforbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 06:53 PM   #782
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Onto the next round. Still being clean I decide to ask of the chair can be cleaned up a little before I sit and am pleasantly surprised when a stagehand obliges. I sit myself down nervously and get strapped in. It's honestly a little exciting. Not knowing what will happen and knowing that I can't move. I breathe a few sighs in relief as my opponent misses twice. On the third throw I flinch at the sound of the target being hit and release the tension as i realize I am not covered in a gross messy substance. He hit the outer ring. And now it's my turn. Having so much of a lead I almost feel sorry for my opponant who has been thoroughly trashed up to this point. I aim for the outer ring this time, and that's what I hit. I figure I can keep that up earning more points for my team without being to mean to my opponent, but I miss the last two shots. We have such a huge lead, I'm not really worried right now. Being instructed to pick colors I choose green and white. I'm not really sure what this is for, but I'm sure it will be explained. This isn't a game I remember seeing before.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:28 PM   #783
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

After 2 rounds.. I am clean... how can this be? Has everything finally gone my way? Maybe I will actually win something this week.. that would be fantastic. That's all I think about between rounds as the target practice game is set up.

Walking up to play. I know Bloxo wants some type of payback. I am sorta happy I get to sit first. At least the seat won't be messy from all the bullseye I will get. I pause thinking to myself that I sound way to confident as the stagehand straps me in. Bloxo is given the balls. His muddy self is quite the site. His first throw hits. I tense up but thankfully its jut the outer ring. I watch as his next 2 throws sail wide. I look around, then above. I made it through 3 rounds clean. This is amazing!!!

I am clean and totally focused as I throw my first. BULLSEYE. I turn to look and he is drenched in stewed tomato. I try to hold back my laughter as I have definitely been that messy and icky before. I throw again, my throw misses I refocus for the last throw. another BULLSEYE. This time thick and sticky honey. I walk back to my seat. Loving this episode and just hoping I can keep my luck going

I'll pick pink and Orange

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:43 PM   #784
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is mystery envelopes. It works like this each player will get to pick two envelopes to open some will hold

Up first is Ezeperalta. She picks the pink one. When she opens it the slip says 300 points. Now Bloxo picks purple as his first pick it's slip says loose 300 points. Ezeperalta makes her second pick and chooses orange and finds a slip saying 500 points and slop your opponent. She is handed a large bucket of pudding which she pours over Bloxo head. Bloxo chooses green as his second choice he opens it to find a slip that say 1000 points.

Up next is Wampup who picks green as his choice and opens it to find a slip saying slop your opponent he is handed a large bucket of beans over naughtyboy head. Naughtyboy opens the blue one to find give your opponent 500 points snd get slopped. Wampup picks up a bucket of mustard and dumps it on him. Wampup next choice is white which gives him steal 250 points. Naughtyboy picks pink snd opens it to find 500 points snd slop you opponent. He picks up a bucket of salsa and dumps it over Wampups head.
Treeforbrains opens the blue one to find steal 250 points. Sawyersays picks white as his first choice and gets you get slipped and gets s bucket of spaghettios over his head. Treeforbrains chooses orange as his last pick and gets loose 300 points. Sawyersays picks red and gets slop your opponent. He picks up a bucket of molasses snd slowly pours it all over Treeforbrains.

So this round Red picks up 1500 for a total of 6200. Blue picks up 200 for a total of 1100. For the last game pick a number 1-7 once the number has been picked it's out of play. Things could be really bad for blue if they can't make some progress on the last game.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #785
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

We picked our colors and I waited to find out what they would mean. The rules were explained and I watched as each pairing began. We were off to so much of a lead and I was nervous our luck might change. Getting slop your opponent on his first pick he is relieved that he won't be getting the beans himself. Points would have been nice, but he could at least revel in making a mess of his Naughtyboy. Naughtyboy opened an unlucky one. Losing 500 points for his team and and giving me a bucket of mustard to dump on him. I was glad to be getting these smellier messes out of the way. I opened my next to find out I was going to be stealing points from my opponent. I almost feel bad for Naughtyboy. He hasn't had much luck today. I can't feel too bad for myself when he gets to dump a bucket of salsa over my head. Sure it was gross and a little humiliating, but he had definitely had it worse than me. I now smell strongly of salsa as the chunks drip down my body. Some of which manages to get under the red team shirt I am currently wearing. The liquid seeping into my shorts. I shake my body to get some of it off, careful not to rub it into my eyes. I retake my seat an wait for the next round, smugly smiling under my mess at the bean and mustard combo Naughtyboy is sporting. He really hoped his team's luck wouldn't falter as the last round could be particularly punishing.

Whoops almost forgot to pick a number. I'll got with 5.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 08-30-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #786
Bloxo
getDare Devil

This show has been a disaster so far...the worst possible luck of any game and Ezeperalta hasn't gotten messy once! I bet she is laughing so hard right now, it just doesn't seem fair in a way...I think back to the previous show and focus on the memory...hoping that things can still turn around...

Target practice next...not my favourite game, but at least this one is skill based...not that I'm in much spirit right now, starting to feel defeated before it's all even over!
I'm up first, Ezeperalta is looking a little nervous I can see...but she is still being cocky and taunting...right, let's do this...she needs to get messy!
First throw...the ball flies...but only hits the outer ring...points yes, mess no...arggh!
Second throw...goes wide...God this is not going well, she is laughing again...one more chance...
Third throw...wide again...I've just lost all will now...I think I'm thrown off my game with all the bad luck this evening...and what's worse, I have to sit down next...

She stands up to the plate...giving me an evil look, I'm not feeling great at this point...
Her first throw...and ding! Bullseye...soon a torrent of stewed tomatoes falls down over my head, collecting in my lap...she is jumping for joy as I wipe the slimy mass from my eyes...
Second throw...and she misses! I would taunt her for that, but I've had such a disastrous show it feels pointless...
Third throw...Ding! Oh for God sake, what now?...my question is soon answered as the slow and heavy trickle of that all too familiar honey starts to envelope me, my hair is now so saturated...I might have to just shave it off to get clean again...
Another bad round, another dent to my confidence, I just want the show to end now so I can have a lie down...

I'm asked to pick two colours, I go with Purple and green...

Ahh messy envelopes...okay, well hopefully I've made some good choices...

Ezeperalta goes first and gets 300 points...at least I'm saved from the mess this time...she looks slightly disappointed...
I open mine now...purple...and get lose 300 points...great, just about sums up my luck tonight...this team is not doing well...
Ezeperalta opens her second envelope...500 points...and of course she gets to slop me, not that there's much scope for me getting worse...a bucket of pudding...at least it's sweet this time, had my fill of savoury, mud and the rest!
The giggle that comes from her as she slowly pours the bucket over my head...it's soul destroying...and she is milking this so much...
Right...last chance...I open my Green envelope...and 1000 points! Well at the very least a pick me up for the team, but still Ezeperalta stays clean...again not a great round...one more to go...

I go for lucky number 7...and hope we can pull something back...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 07:38 PM   #787
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I approach the stage for round 4 seeing 3 sets of 8 envelopes. Never seeing this before and not sure what is inside them. I am clean as can be and pretty shocked to be that way. I pick pink. Bam 300 points!! Then he goes -300 points and more importantly I don't get messy. Then 500 for me. And some pudding for him, I take my time pouring it over his head. I am definitely getting me payback for anything last episode. I am thinking at this point there is no way I can lose. Hoping his card keeps me clean. He picks. I hear 1000 point. and nothing more. YAY!! I can walk back to my team and ultimately I beat him for a 4th straight round 800 to 700.

I'll take bucket 4

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:16 PM   #788
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry running late tonight I will finish this off tomorrow.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 09-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #789
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry I came down with a case of the flu I will be finishing this off tomorrow.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 09-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #790
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see you're ok. Welcome back.

Limits

Old 01-08-2019, 06:52 AM   #791
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Let's see if we can get a new round going.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 07:05 PM   #792
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

New version of the game here.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406356

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk