Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2018, 08:38 PM   #1
admeric

Bell Extreme Truth for Pussywhipped

Pussywhipped has lost in Loser Has to Extreme Truth,

where loser has to answer five winner’s questions on a getDare Thread publicly.

Here are the questions that he will answer:

1. Tell us about your fantasy and how it excites you.

2. Tell us about your submissive experience: when did you discover your submissive tendency and how was it developed by your first master / mistress.

3. What is in your mind when you masturbate?

4. How is your experience in chastity and ideally how long do you think you can endure in chastity?

5. Tell us your latest sexual experience with others.

Likes: stripping, posing, CMNM, nipples, humiliation, edging, denial, hidden public, exposure

Dislikes: pee, anal, pain

Limits: Heavy Pain, Shaving, Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Cross-Dress, ABDL, Destroying Things, Blackmail

Not allowed to cum once again

Kik: subtrie
Telegram: @k273334
admeric is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to admeric for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 12:05 AM   #2
Pussywhipped

Ok here it goes. I'm going to answer each question in a single post so I can answer in more detail. I'll try my best to answer any follow up questions and will also accept dares/punishments and verbal ridicule relating to my answers.

Quote:
1. Tell us about your fantasy and how it excites you.
I have many different fantasies but almost all of them revolve around being dominated by females.
I get excited both when thinking about being physically "tortured" by women as well as being ridiculed, embarrassed, shamed or humiliated by them.

These fantasies have been with me since childhood; I remember being excited about being punished by strict female figures when I was growing up, even though naturally I didn't think about it in a sexual way yet.

I first started fantasizing about spanking and as a pre-teen started to occasionally spank myself because our society being against corporal punishment didn't allow me to get the real thing . The next fantasy I remember developing was facesitting, which is still one of the most exciting things for me to think about.

More recently (last 4 years or so) I started getting more and more into the mental aspects of humiliation such as verbal abuse, mind games and feminization. During the last few months I've been slowly warming up to the idea of public humiliation and to my shame I have developed a fantasy of being forced by a dominant female to serve a shemale domme.

I'm also starting to fantasize about long-term no nonsense domination more but (as of now) I am not ready to let my sexual preferences interfere that much with my life.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss

Last edited by Pussywhipped; 04-29-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truth dare