Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Old 04-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default April 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme:SPRING!

Please choose one* of the following to complete:

SPRING CLEANING: Do some kinky spring cleaning. Put on your best maids outfit, or clean in the nude. Add some interesting elements .. maybe some bondage? a plug? pegs? Make it fun and challenging. Try to clean at least one room in this way.
SPRING THAW: Ice can be beautiful, but it is time for it to melt and make way for spring. What is the best way to help ice melt? Heat! And what better way to heat things up, then with edges and orgasms! Use ice to help enhance your edge or orgasm.
SPRING BLOOMING: Spring is the time for flowers! Use flowers to help decorate your body and get ready for spring. Make a bikini out of flowers, use body writing or painting, or become a human vase and stick flowers in your ass (stay safe!!).

*Only one entry per contestant will be allowed (this means only ONE photo will be accepted. If you wish to combine different elements, please combine them in a collage), but you may combine the above tasks into your submission as you wish*

Proof: Photo or audio AND report. You may choose to submit a photo or audio file along with a short report explaining what you did. Please keep all photos getDare appropriate: kinktalk links will NOT be accepted.

Deadline: April 30, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you can still participate. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: take a photo of the outfit you wore to do your spring cleaning, show us the ice dildo you used to edge with, or take a photo of a small portion of your body covered in flowers. Just remember to include a detailed report to accompany your photo and get peoples attention.

And remember, an audio file is also an option! Ice noises are delicious!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 04-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Ahah ... such a nice effort. The inclusion is truly amazing. Have some cleaning to do tomorrow. And I definitely can make it a little bit kinky.

I do want to say thank you to Butterfly. For the past few months these competitions have begun to be fun to look at even again. 3 cheers for that!!! Amazing work for that, THANK YOU!!!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Humble Worm Power Balls

Humble Worm Power Balls

The idea I had in mind for this monthly competition turned out way more difficult than I anticipated. I actually had to tone down my original plan. I hope this is still a worthy competition and you’ll have fun reading this report.

When I came home from work I (it’s a rule) put on my collar. I also got completely naked, head to toe. I love being naked but it’s usually a problem since I get cold too easily. The weather was excellent today however and it was warm. So a perfect day for some Spring cleaning in my birthday costume!

Well, obviously I had to add some accessories.

I started out by tying up my balls. I planned to focus on some forced balsy weightlifting, so I tied a piece of string once around the base of my little worm and a few times around my ball sack. I left the end hanging while I got myself plugged with my large plug; after cleaning out by ass by the way, as I figured the worm hole could use some Spring cleaning as well.

Then I put on my humbler, my high heels (big mistake!), nipple suckers pumped to the max and then…

tied a large dictionary to the end of the string coming from my balls!

To top it all up, I finally put in the inflatable butterfly gag that I first pushed through the hole of my spider gag. I need the latter to keep it in place as this thing pumps up both in my mouth and cheeks!

I got up and I immediately noticed the heels were just too much. Standing in a humbler is stressful enough but with the weight pulling on my balls AND the high heels it became so painfully stressful it was almost unbearable to stand and walk in. Thus, I had to give up on the heels very quickly and continued on barefoot.

The humbler makes me walk in a hobbled position, knees slightly bent, but it’s still kind of possible to walk kind upright with it. NOT so with the book! The book really kept me humble as I couldn’t let it come loose from the floor. I did for a few seconds but it was just too painful and I wasn’t sure how safe it would be either.

So I continued on shuffling around dragging the book behind me. I vowed never to touch the book and indeed I didn’t. I did, however, have to get down on my hands and knees a few times to get some relief.

I tried, and managed, to stay on my feet most of the time, albeit sometimes leaning on stuff or resting my lower arms on my upper legs.

I cleaned the bathroom this way and the stress in my legs was really terrible! It was such a predicament and to any outsider it must have looked so humiliating! When I had to stretch really up to reach the shower head for the final rinse I almost couldn’t do it!

I finished this task in about 50 minutes, including preparation. It was a little too difficult and I wonder what I was thinking when I originally ALSO wanted to tie my nipples to my toes!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 04-17-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 04-20-2018, 06:24 AM   #4
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13899

^^Here’s the link to the album for now until I can manually add the photos to this post later when I’m off work.

My report is very short and sweet! I’ve been feeling very crafty lately, so once I saw Butterfly’s ‘spring blooming’ option on this months dare I just knew I had to try it out. I had a vision of painting flowers on myself as soon as I’d read it, but it took a few tries since my prima water colors didn’t want to paint well on my skinn+ my goache paints just didn’t look right. I lucked out with these water colors, and would have loved to keep painting if I weren’t so pressed for time. Although my flowers are rather amateur, I had a lot of fun and hope some future months dares allow for the same type of creative thinking!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BeFunky Collage.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	7822  

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 04-21-2018 at 08:06 AM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 04-20-2018, 07:40 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Lola those are gorgeous!!!

Little worm, you did such an amazing job! And I love the picture. Good job torturing yourself, although I might have to make you use the humbler, book and heels again ... so much fun!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 04-21-2018, 01:58 AM   #6
nina@
getDare Succubus

I love both your entries Jaro, I appreciate the planning and effort put in the scenario and enjoyed reading the detailed report and lola I love your spontaneous and creative artwork and short and sweet report
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:31 AM   #7
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I wanted to try this challenge so I took the 15-20 minutes I had before I had to leave to shop. I had fun drawing the flowers. I think it could have been better, but it was fun. Hopefully I did the album right and below is the link to it.

www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13904

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to poetrylover828 for this post:
Old 04-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #8
nina@
getDare Succubus

Basket of Flowers

I had initially not planned to participate this month however got tempted into participating seeing the lucrative theme and creative entries.. I think many here are aware of body pattern or corset bondage with rope. I had seen pics of similar corset bondage on boobs too (much better than my attempt here..lol) by a bondage enthusiast while randomly browsing online few days back and have been wanting to try that ever since. So I thought I would do it for the dare of the month replicating it as a basket and used a paper flower tiara around my boob to complete it. The bondage was not so easy to do on the boobs solo and took me more time than I initially anticipated. As time passed it became uncomfortable and I also fell short of rope to complete it on the other boob so I feel it could have been better planned and executed. However it was fun as it was something new for me! A picture of me attempting this has been posted in my album.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=62947

Last edited by nina@; 04-21-2018 at 11:40 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 04-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am loving all of the entries!!! I can't wait to do mine tomorrow or sometime this week. I am still debating between flowers or ice!

I think Mr. Devious has something planned as well!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 04-21-2018, 03:11 PM   #10
Sam~
Truth Freak

I may get Matt to enter when his new toys arrive
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #11
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I really want to do this but I want the weather to warm up 😋

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #12
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So puppy wanted to do this dare, just because I had the time and seemed fun to report over. Puppy decided to clean as a maid. Unfortunately there were some limits in place so puppy couldn't do a full maid maid service.

Puppy had his clothes washed yesterday as his bedsheets. So puppy had to make his bed yesterday and thus couldn't do it as a maid. Puppy his vacuum cleaner broke down too and wasn't able to use another one. Puppy also did his dishes normally yesterday but didn't store them away.

So the next morning puppy started dressing like a maid. Puppy already had his collar on, puppy tries to wear it everyday whilst being private and while sleeping. I'm also the opposite of thin and wear a corset for my maid dress. Puppy first put on his stockings. Puppy likes the way they look.

Then puppy put on his corset and his maid dress. Puppy likes wearing it, but doesn't want anyone to enter his room as it will feel embarrassing. There were some open fishnet like gloves I wore too. And at last, puppy put on his wig which has pink and black colors. Then his maid headdress. The only thing puppy needs to finish his look are heels, but I'm to scared to buy them, or even go to a store to look at them.

Here is puppy his outfit to be seen:

But one final touch was needed. Puppy bought a ginger root yesterday. It was a nice shape and thus puppy peeled it and inserted it after which he would started cleaning. There were some nice amount of tasks to do.

Puppy his clothes needed to be folded nicely and stored. The dishes needed to be stored away. There were pieces of garbage everywhere which also needed to be stored away. Puppy let his stuff from his first session of Dungeons and Dragons stay so he could clean it now.

At a certain point the ginger root lost its effect. To solve this. Puppy peeled of the outer layer and inserted it again. Puppy got horny again from this feeling and although the feeling was intense, it felt very good. Puppy had used ginger before, and puppy likes to do it later too.

After some time, puppy was finally done with his cleaning and made a picture of himself for his friends here online to see. This somehow makes puppy even more excited and embarrassed. Sorry if the picture is so dark.

After the picture, puppy still had to write some lines whilst listening to some hypno files. Puppy doesn't like writing lines, just as much he doesn't like not allowed being allowed to use furniture. Puppy wrote the following line 32 times:

"I'm a slutty maid; keeping things spotlessly clean yet downright dirty behind closed doors"

This whilst listening to this file twice: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5324 . Because spring is coming and puppy should be even more horny and stay locked away. And at the moment it is warm outside, what would happen with puppy when he goes outside, only one way to find out.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 04-24-2018, 10:51 AM   #13
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Basket of Flowers

I had initially not planned to participate this month however got tempted into participating seeing the lucrative theme and creative entries.. I think many here are aware of body pattern or corset bondage with rope. I had seen pics of similar corset bondage on boobs too (much better than my attempt here..lol) by a bondage enthusiast while randomly browsing online few days back and have been wanting to try that ever since. So I thought I would do it for the dare of the month replicating it as a basket and used a paper flower tiara around my boob to complete it. The bondage was not so easy to do on the boobs solo and took me more time than I initially anticipated. As time passed it became uncomfortable and I also fell short of rope to complete it on the other boob so I feel it could have been better planned and executed. However it was fun as it was something new for me! A picture of me attempting this has been posted in my album.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=62947
Wow Nina,
Not only you are very brave to post a boob ,
You did the bondage really nice.
I can really see you did spent a good time in making this. It all looks very “balanced”, “even”, and I know that is very difficult to achieve!
One could say it is kind of “weird” to spend so much time on a crazy dare, so....
Kudo’s! Allowing yourself to be weird is a real sign intelligence!

Not to offend the others,.. I’m sure you will get my vote.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 04-24-2018, 11:09 AM   #14
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Wow Nina,
Not only you are very brave to post a boob ,
You did the bondage really nice.
I can really see you did spent a good time in making this. It all looks very “balanced”, “even”, and I know that is very difficult to achieve!
One could say it is kind of “weird” to spend so much time on a crazy dare, so....
Kudo’s! Allowing yourself to be weird is a real sign intelligence!

Not to offend the others,.. I’m sure you will get my vote.
I would disagree with you, maybe disagreeing is also a sign of intelligence..lol

Bondage is one of my main kinks and this shibari kind of pattern bondage is quite commonly done on torso, for the boobs (actually lazily only on one boob) I used the same technique and took me 15-20 minutes. I totally love all the other entries and also feel many of them have put in greater effort and done a better job (not comparing but appreciating). Not to mention, I am very excited to see some of the other entries that we have been promised..(Butterfly, asslvr, asher88, Matt:, maybe naked lego, ...). tbh it is so much fun to enter and see others entries that we would have still done it if there was no provision of polls

Also miss your pet here, and wish her a speedy recovery

Last edited by nina@; 04-24-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:54 PM   #15
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Nina, I do not know if I am the only one that cannot follow the link, but I cannot see the pictures.

I just wanted to let you know.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements