Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Default Adventure Abroad [MxM]

Reading all this awesome stories on here, I couldn't resist giving it a try aswell.
The story itself, the plot, is fiction, but I'll try to keep it as real as possible. The personalities of my characters are loosely based on people I know. So the way the characters act is based on real people however their sexual orientation (and possibly some other details) isn't always fact

The story will be mainly, if not only be [MxM], so if you don't like that, don't complain about it.

Oh and... yea, I know it's a long, boring introduction, but I believe you can do it! :P
The next chapter will be more interesting!

Enjoy!

Adventure Abroad - Chapter 1

As he walked down the hall, the sound of the people talking was harsh. Not as harsh as he had imagined it to be, but still the voices around him sounded strange and unfamiliar, just as he felt here. Noises echoed through the hall.

The flight had been long and he had just woken up and felt absolutely exhausted. He looked around and saw young men and women hugging, happy to see each other again. Still standing there and realizing his new situation, he slowly picked up his suitcase.

“Chad, come on, we ain't gonna wait forever.” Would his brother ever stop annoying him? He rolled his eyes and went after his family towards the airport's entrance.

A few days later
“Good luck.” They've never gotten along with each other, but now Chad and his brother stood next to each other and wished each other the best. Both of them were kind of scared of the things to come. “That is all we got, let's make the best out of it.” With these words, Chad walked towards the school building, his brother close behind him.

Chad wasn't happy at all. His parents seemed to just not care about him, nor about his brother. They decided to move over here for his dad's job. He didn't speak any German at all, had to deal with a new home, new people around him and whatnot.

Even if he made some friends over here, he would have to give them up after the year, as his parent's weren't going to stay here for too long. Additionally, he would lose another year of his life in school, because he had no chance to keep the pace with his classmates back home.

Actually, there was no point in going to school here, because he didn't understand anything anyways. But his dad said he had to and there was no international school nearby, so he should just try to learn some German at least.

Considering this, he became very unmotivated. It was just not fair.

They reached the teacher's room and knocked on the door. An old man opened the door. “You are probably Chad and Craig.” He smiled at them. “Welcome to our school. I'm Mr. Krone.”

They followed Mr. Krone through the hallway while he explained to them that each of them were going to be given a fellow student. They’d join their respective student through his courses instead of selecting their own courses because they didn’t understand any German yet. This was so that they had someone who helped them if they had any problems. But of course they could always come to him, as well, if there was anything wrong.

Finally they stopped at some door and Mr Krone entered the room with Craig. After introducing Craig and some other stuff, he came out again and continued to Chad’s class. Chad wondered whether Mr. Krone’s English, which was totally fluent, was average for Germans. “Nah, I’m just the teacher for Physical Education and English, that’s why. Most people you will meet here will be able to communicate, but don’t expect too much.”

As they finally arrived at Chad’s classroom, he felt kind of shaky.
“Are you ready?”
“Yep.” Chad actually didn’t feel ready.

They entered the room. The first thing Chad noticed, was the pretty small amount of students in the room. Only 16 students were there, about half of the amount some of his courses had at home. The students were about the same age as he was. Looking at the board, Chad could see that he was in Math.

“This is Chad, he’s from North Carolina and will join our school for about a year. He doesn’t speak any German, and just moved here, so be nice to him.”

The teacher pointed at some guy in the last row and said: “That’s Tim. You’ll join his courses and he’ll help you if you got any questions.”
Tim stood up and smiled at him. “Hey Chad, how are you doing?”

Chad expected a lot when he was flying to Germany. That it would be boring, that he wouldn’t understand a word. That he would spend a year in a school with people he didn’t know and who he’d anyways leave after that year. The only good thing he had actually heard about Germany was that you had way more freedom as a teenager there. He didn’t even know whether that was true or not.

But right before him was the hottest guy he’d seen in a long time. Tim’s body was athletic. His smooth brown hair was the perfect length, not too long, but not too short. He wore shorts and a shirt of some band he did not know. His skin was lightly tanned and his face was smooth.

“I’m fine, thank you.” Chad walked over to him and sat down. The teacher continued the lesson. Chad didn’t understand a word, but that didn’t bother him, since he was busy checking out Tim.

They didn’t talk until the lesson was over. A loud bell startled him while he was staring at Tim writing. The teacher finished the lesson and they went down to the school yard.

“Chad, Why are you over here in Germany?”
“Well, my dad had to move here for his work, I won’t be staying long though.”
“Ah okay, and you like it so far?”
“Well, it’s getting better, I wasn’t very thrilled in the beginning.”

The conversation went on and they hung out in the schoolyard. Chad saw his little brother playing ping-pong with some other students and noticed that there were some quite young students in the schoolyard. The youngest were probably about ten or eleven. He wondered whether he’d actually learn enough German to understand people around him. A question cut his thoughts off.

“What are you doing this weekend, any plans yet?”
Chad’s heart made a little jump. “Well, I have nothing to do, what about you?”
“I’m gonna party a bit with some friends, you could join... if you want?”
“Of course, I would love to. Better than hanging around home. Could we meet somewhere? I mean, I don’t know this city at all.”
“Yeah, you could just join me after school on Friday.”

For some reason, Chad knew this weekend was going to be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate every single feedback, comment, critique, etc.

See you

Credits:
Chad - Without you I would've never written this. You got me started. :P Also, without your corrections and suggestions, I wouldn't dare putting it on here, that wouldn't be nice to read. ^^ (Oh and besides, without you we got no protagonist )

James - thank you for your suggestions with the title, you made it possible to put the first chapter online tonight. :P

Dylan (&Connor) without your stories I wouldn't be back on here probably. :P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Saphir for this post:
Old 08-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Wow great story !!! And i REALLY don't think i deserve credit you thought of the title yourself !! I just gave you the push

If i'm honest i was expecting some grammatical and spelling mistakes but at first glance i can't see any ! Congrats !

As for the plot so far it's great ! All the imformation you have given us is useful for developing and not just pointless !!

And seriously "Chad" ? Jealous of the amount of stories i'm creditted for obviously

So yeah in conclusion BRILLIANT !! You've just earnt yourself your first story stalker

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
C.K.
Account Banned

Great start, love it! you got your second stalker

CK xx
Old 08-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Aww! I'm blushing <3!

You did great Saphir! I am very honored (or as those dumb brits say, honoured) that you choose me to be the protagonist and the editor. I love it!

Your story is great (with my help ). Keep up the great work. Let me know when you need me to help again! I'm always here!

Love you!
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for your nice comments. I really appreciate it!

I'm not sure when I can write the next chapter. This week is going to be pretty busy and I'm going to Denmark this weekend. I'll do my best to write it as soon as possible for you.

Thank you again for your comments and everything!

Love <3
Old 08-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wow, you are a amazing wrighter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde

Awesome start. Can't wait to see what happens. Great job.

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

WOW, You say English isn't your Native language, This story is written so well it could easily be your native language and more. I love where this looks like it is going and I love your writing, it is clear, easy to read and just wonderful.
*Subscribed - Daily Updates*
I cant wait for your next post
Old 08-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #9
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I like it. It's pretty simple and basic, but well written at the same time.

Even if it wasn't 100% your work, props for caring enough to go to people and ask for help. Bonus points for having German as your first language XD.

Something I'll definately follow <3
Old 09-03-2011, 06:56 AM   #10
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

After a lot of writing, re-writing and poring over my dictionary I can finally release the second chapter! I'm sorry to announce that there still won't be that much action in this chapter. I'm going very slowly about all the sexual stuff, as I want to keep this story kind of very 'real'. (And probably aswell because of my zero-self-confidence about being able to describe it sexily xD)

I want to say thanks to everybody who commented on here. It means a lot to me, I really appreciate it! <3

I especially want to thank James for saving your brains from reading grammtical errors and Carl for giving me some hints while writing.

This chapter is dedicated to that guy who stood up on behalf of all of us. :3

Chapter 2

The week went by and Chad was eagerly waiting for the weekend. School turned out to be okay. He didn't really understand anything in the lessons, but as he had Tim around him, he didn't mind.

In order to learn some German, he got private education with Mr. Krone instead of going to some of his regular lessons. Even though he was total beginner and German seemed like a pretty difficult language to him, he quickly started to understand some of the basic phrases.

Finally it was Friday, about noon, and the last lesson was about to end. Chad couldn't wait for bell to ring. He had been glancing over to Tim all the time. Occasionally Tim looked over to him for a few seconds. Every time when he did so and their eyes meet, Chad felt kind of caught and looked away quickly. Was Tim checking out his body or was he just persuading himself of that?

He noticed Tim writing something on his notepad and moving it over to the middle of their table.
"Looking forward to later on?"

Chad took a pen and started writing.
"Sure! Where are we gonna go?"

"We wanted to hang out on a lake close to the city, but since it's supposedly going to rain tonight, we'll go to a mate of mine, his name is Jan. His mum doesn't really care about what we do, so it should be fine. Do you have permission to stay for the night?"

"Yes, I have, luckily!"

Tim made a winking smiley "Cool! What about you and alcohol? Ever been drunk?"

"Well, I've drunken something a couple of times, but I never had the possibility to really get drunk. You’ve got some alc for tonight?"

Tim read that and grinned at Chad.
"Of course, we have everything the heart could wish for! It's going to be fun for sure."

Then the bell rang and everybody packed up their stuff. They rushed out of the room.

Weekend, finally!

-----------------------------------

The housing terrace was everywhere about three to four floors high. The streets were way smaller than he knew it from US and seemed to be just randomly built, not just street next to street like at his home. Also there were tons of traffic signs. He'd never really looked around on his way to school and back, and he hadn't really done anything around his neighbourhood yet, because he was spending most of his time online, writing to friends from his old school.

But now, as he was walking together with Tim home, he noticed this city to be quite a pretty one. It wasn’t too quiet but then again it wasn't too busy either. There were trees and bushes around everywhere. As he lived in a very big city before, and seldom left it, that was nothing ordinary for him.

"I'll just drop my bag, then we'll buy some stuff and go over to a mate who's driving us. You wanna wait here or come up with me?" After 10 Minutes walking they had finally arrived at Tim's home.

"Well, I'll just come up with you, if you don't mind."
Tim unlocked the front door and they went upstairs. He lived in the highest, the 4th floor. His parents said a friendly “hi”, but, probably due to their lack of English skills, they didn't really say anything else. Tim's room was quite a mess. It was quite small, due to the flat not being that big, but he had a king-size bed however.

After leaving the flat, they went to a close supermarket.

"Wow, that's quite a range, for such a small supermarket." Was pretty much all Chad could say, when they reached the section for beer, wine and liquor. "But how are you gonna buy that? How old are you actually?"

"Oh, I'm 16, but I only need wine. We’ve got pretty much everything we need over at my mate's. But I just don't like beer. My friends think I'm weird." Tim grinned and, after noticing Chad's slightly confused look. "Well, you can buy wine and beer with 16 over here. And you supposedly know, Germans drink a lot of beer..."

Finally, after all that running around, they had bought Tim's wine, and Tim also got two different types of beer for Chad, a Bavarian and a tart North German one, and they had met Tobias, obviously a mate of Tim’s, who were driving them to the party. Toby didn't really talk, probably due to his noticeable lack of English. He was a blonde, good looking guy, even through his shirt Chad could make out that he had just the right amount of muscles everywhere, enough to look well-toned, but not unnaturally.

Toby dropped them somewhere at the edge of the town and drove on, to find a parking lot.

When they were walking towards the house, Chad noticed a sweet, brown-haired, sporty guy waving at them. Tim waved back. "Hey Robin, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks! You gonna party at Jan's tonight?"

"Sure, you look like you are about to leave, aren't you gonna join us?"

"Nah sorry, next time maybe. I'm on my way to my basketball training and I'm pretty busy this weekend anyway."

"Well, have fun, see you." Tim reached the door and ringed.

Robin mounted his bicycle. "Viel Spaß!" He winked at Tim. "And Chad, take care, don't drink too much." He grinned at Chad, waved again and drove off.

For some reason, Chad had the feeling that Robin knew more than him...

Last edited by Saphir; 09-03-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
C.K.
Account Banned

Here you are mr fussy <3 you've left it on a really really mean cliff hanger I love your story, can't wait for more!! <3 love you........r story lots xxxx
Old 09-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Great Story, Absolutely loving it. I cant wait for more!!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #13
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing detail! Something I am scared of? this starts out the way most MxM stories, do.
Make sure to keep originality! When writing always go with your first idea. Over thinking and analyzing will lead you onto a plain road. Make sure to keep the language and grammar clean. Other than that, really good start. I am excited to see where it goes from here!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
alex987

Talking

Ok so first of all I really like the references to how different the US and Germany are. Especially the reference to streets and the way cities are set up was cool.
Also the German names are awesome!
This story sounds like it's going somewhere nice
Also, your English is great, especially considering it's not your mother tongue.
Mach weiter so!
<3

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #15
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

First I want to say, I'm sorry for anybody who thought this was the 3rd Chapter. <3

I am so happy about all your comments! I really appreciate it. And keep them coming! :P

@slugger: I'll try my best. :P I'm not sury in how far other MxM stories are 'just the same than the others' or original, so I can't really promise. But I'll try my best and tell my own story ;D

@alex:
Vielen Dank! <3
If you know any other differences, just tell me. :P You surely know more and better than I do. :P

I'll try to post the next chapter within the next days. I've got about 1/3 done but school kinda keeps me busy. :s

Love

Last edited by Saphir; 09-06-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth