Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Rogue

Default Her punishment

This is my first attempt at a story, so constructive criticism welcome. Will finish it if enough people like it

The clock on the wooden side table displayed 7:00am and the alarm began to buzz loudly to the sound of ‘Enrique Inglesis – I like it’. Dylan woke up sleepily and dazed. His gorgeous brown eyes squinted as he adjusted to the light. He yawed lazily and stretched his stiff body. Snuggled beside him was his girlfriend Danielle .She was a tiny fragile thing with ghostly pale skin. Her long brown hair ran all the way down to her waist and her bright blue eyes captivated Dylan. Her eyes were just enough for any man to instantly fall in love with her. It was if they had the power to put men into a trance. He leaned over and planted a number of kisses on her forehead gently.

‘Wake up my little pet.’

This was met with a series of whines. ‘5 more minutes,’ she groaned.

’Dani, if you don’t wake up now I will go and get the water bucket,’ he grinned.

He wasn’t joking either, which Danielle knew all too well and let me tell you, it wasn’t a pleasant experience. ‘I don’t want to get up,’ she protested whilst putting the quilt over her head.

His grin quickly turned into a frown as he was becoming more frustrated with Dani’s disobedient behavior. He yanked the quilt from Danielle and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the bed.

‘I’m sorry, master,’ she cried out, but it was already too late for apologies.

Dylan then opened the door to her cage and signaled for her to get inside. She crawled into the tiny space, which followed by a loud bang as he slammed the door behind her. He stormed out the room leaving Dani all alone in the cage, naked and vulnerable. She sighed in her confinement and tears began to slowly fall from her eyes, she had obviously displeased her master whom she loved and cherished so much. She could hear him busying himself downstairs, making breakfast, watching TV and taking a shower, whilst she struggled to adjust to the uncomfortable limited space. She longed for him to pet her and wrap her up in his big muscled arms, so warm and so comforting. Leaving her for this length alone teased her so much, but scared at the rest of the punishment she would have to endure. It must have been at least 2 hours that she had been in the cage, before she could hear him thumping up the stairs.

Her eyes immediately lit up as he entered the room. He placed a bowl of milk beside the cage then opened the door.

’Drink, slut,’ he commanded.

She crawled out obediently and began lapping up the milk like a good little puppy. He studied her curiously when a bulge appeared in his boxers. Even though he was not pleased with her she looked so damn sexy naked and slurping up the milk. Her soft plump bottom raised in the air just how he liked it .Oh how he could not wait to give that a good spanking later on. After she had finished drinking the milk he took her collar out from their "sex toys box" as well as some other items she did not see. He walked behind her and clipped the collar around her neck. The collar she wore was a very pretty collar indeed. It was a beautiful pink leather collar with a metal heart shaped tag. The tag had her name imprinted on it along with "property of Dylan". She remembered the day that her master had given her this collar, it was one of the happiest days of her life and she felt that she fully belonged to him. He clipped her leash onto the collar and began ushering her into the lounge with her on all fours. Lucky for her, they lived in a bungalow and so she didn’t have to face more humiliation of trying to get down the stairs.

He directed her into the lounge with her slowly crawling behind. Once they had reached the lounge her eyes widened. Laid out on the floor was a selection of toys from butt plugs to paddles, he had obviously been preparing for her punishment. He walked over to their sofa and sat down. She followed behind him, then he tugged on her leash indicating for her to climb up onto the sofa. She complied and got up like a good little slut. He pressed his hand firmly against her back so she was lying over his lap on her stomach.

’I’m so sorry, master,’ she said in shame.

’Oh don’t worry, slut, you will be very sorry once I have finished with you.’

With that said he picked up a ball gag from the selection of toys on the floor and placed it in her mouth. He fastened it securely around her head restricting her from any intelligent speech. Ignoring her tears he picked up a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs and tied her wrists behind her back.

Leaning over to her neck he whispered very softly in her ear, ‘I love you so much, but you have to understand that you need to be punished my little pet.'

He stroked her hair lovingly and kissed her neck. She lay there bound, naked and helpless to her gorgeous master anticipating what he had in store for her.

Last edited by Leopard; 03-14-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Write more!!!
even if we had spooky brain link in the first paragraph!
I want more its an awesome story!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

*Presses the like button*

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare says...

Never read a story like this. I love it. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Yes, you should keep going with this story. It's really good.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
xeldin

can't wait for the next chapter :P you go girl!!
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
Rogue

Here is the second part to my story.Hope you all like it.Feedback is highly appreciated.A big thank you to Leopard for editing my story as paragraphs,spelling and grammar is not my stong point. Enjoy! x

He leaned over the couch and picked another object off the floor.

’I guess if I am going to fuck that dirty little asshole of yours, we will need to open it up a little bit.’

’Please, no master,’ she muffled through her gag.

He slapped her firmly on the ass.

‘I think you forget who’s in charge here missy.’ He spread her ass cheeks and spat onto her hole. ‘Disobedient bitches like you don’t deserve the luxury of lubricant’. He held the pink medium sized butt plug in front of her eyes. ‘You know where this is going, don’t you?’ he smirked.

He pressed the saliva covered butt plug against her hole causing her to squirm.

’Stop whining slave; you’re lucky I didn’t put toothpaste on it.' He continued to press the plug against her hole, the lack of lubricant making it very difficult.

Her ass suddenly gave way and swallowed the plug greedily. She moaned through her gag and tried to buck away from the pain. He grabbed her legs and forced her to be still.

‘Calm down,‘ he said reassuringly.

Her ass felt as if it was being ripped open, with only his warm spit offering the littlest of comfort. He grabbed the base of the plug and slowly moved it in and out of her already sore asshole. ‘Master’ she gasped out, with drool running down her mouth. He fucked her with the butt plug for about 5 minutes, teasing her hole. After making sure that she had fully adjusted to the plug in her ass he knew it was time to move on to the next part of her punishment. He flicked the butt plug base causing a sharp pain to shoot through her ass.

‘Ah,’ she squealed while he watched her, satisfied with himself.

He picked up a wooden paddle from the toy covered floor and gently rubbed it over her smooth and naked body. This very really good to her having a soft, but strong item caress her body. She loved it when her master teased her like this and makes her anticipate of what was to come. All of sudden a loud whack was heard as the paddle made contact with her ass.She groaned in pain and pleasure as her ass began to sting and the butt plug wedged further in her tight hole. He continued to hit her tender ass, until she was screaming out.

‘When I tell you to get out of bed, you will do it straight away. Understand slut?' He laughed whilst continuing to punish her bruised cheeks.

‘Yes master’ she screamed, muffled by her gag.

‘I don’t seem to be able to understand you slut, you appear to be dripping drool everywhere. You really are disgusting aren’t you slut?’ He smirked evilly. ’Now, thank me slut for punishing you and making you into a much better pet.'

’Thank you, sir,’ she replied, though due to the gag her speech was totally unintelligable, but he could understand what she was trying to say. Tears began falling down her cheeks as her ass was covered with red blotches from the paddle and her hole being ripped open by the plug.

‘Ok whore , you have the chance to have a bit of fun,‘ he said while picking two objects up, a pair of clothes pegs and a clit vibrator ‘ I have two toys, one in my left hand and one in my right. Choose one of my hands and you will have whatever toy is in that hand used on you.'

‘Left hand, please master.'
‘Oh, lucky for you it’s the clit vibrator,’ he said while pressing it on her throbbing bud.

She moaned through her gag as the vibrator sent amazing pulses into her most intimate areas.

‘Thank you sir’ she managed to gasp.

He smiled knowing exactly what he was doing to him. It made his already hard member even harder, he couldn’t wait to eventually fuck her and relieve himself in his little slut’s asshole. He started rubbing her delicious B cup breasts and flicking her aroused nipples. Her cheeks were a deeps shade of red and her back arched as she was close to orgasming.

’Don’t you dare even think about cumming,'

’I won’t, sir,’ she said softly.

She was almost in a trance, a spell that he inflicted upon her, she wanted to climax so badly, but she knew better. When he knew that she was on edge he removed the vibrator from her, much to her dismay. She whined at a ruined orgasm resulting him in laughing sadistically

‘All in good time, my little pet,’ he said petting her affectionately.

He untied her cuffs and told her to get off the couch and kneel in front of him. She followed his commands straight away and she knelt in front of him like a obedient puppy. She noticed the bulge in his pants which turned her on so much. It had been two whole weeks since she had orally pleasured him and she was desperate to please him.

‘Do you want to suck my cock Dani?’

‘Yes, more than anything master.’

She looked at him with lust in her eyes; it made him so horny seeing her beg to have his cock. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans, making her wait even longer. He then pulled his erect cock out of his boxers and there it was. She whined, becoming more wet, frustrated and desperate to have it. He took hold of his dick and placed it against her mouth where her gag was. It was so close to her, it drove her wild. He laughed at how much she wanted to please him and how he was mentally torturing her.

‘I guess you can’t suck me with that in your mouth.’

He carefully unfastened the strap around her head and removed the ball gag from her mouth, as to which she was very grateful for. Her mouth felt very numb from the gag being in for so long and she was drooling everywhere which was highly humiliating for her.

He leaned up against the back of the couch. ‘You may suck me now, slut’. He smiled, closing his eyes.

’Thank you, sir.’ She leant over to him and grabbed his rock hard member into her petite hands. Her tongue licked the head of the penis, while she stroked his shaft gently.

He groaned instantly. ‘You’re a good little cock sucker aren’t you’ He groaned.

Her pussy had become soaked now, she loved pleasing her master it was what she lived and what she would die for. Her lips were throbbing to be fucked, though; she knew he had other plans for her. She continued to make circles around his tip with her tongue, precum leaked out, which she gladly lapped up. A sensitive spot that she knew he had was the rim just under the head of his penis. She made sure to give that a large amount of attention to satisfy him. She increased her speed rubbing his shaft, resulting him in bucking and moaning uncontrollably. After giving his tip lots of oral attention, she moved onto his shaft. She licked the whole of his warm, smooth and hard shaft with her wet tongue, creating a truly intensive pleasure for him.. She stopped after a while, to give his balls some caressing. She sucked and nibbled gently on one while she massaged the other then alternated between the two.

He reached over. Grinning and pressed the butt plug further into her ass, causing her to moan onto his balls. He arched is back in pure ecstasy

‘Dani, take my cock all the way down your fucking through, now,’ he yelled.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and gently took his cock all the way into her mouth being very careful to not accidently hurt him with her teeth. He grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her all the way into his balls. She looked up at him in absolute adoration, oh god, why was she so damn sexy? She gagged on his cock and he let her pull out.

He let her have a few seconds breathe before pulling her back in again. However, this time his pace quickened and he would pull her back in and out much quicker. He moaned appreciatively, thinking to himself that this was probably one of the best blowjobs he had ever received. Her right hand was supporting and masturbating his shaft, while her left hand was caressing his sack. He arched his back in a total wave of pleasure, moaning like an injured animal, until he suddenly pulled her away from him.

’I don’t want to cum, yet slut, not until the main event’ he said, out of breath. ’Seeing as you have extremely much pleased me today, when I do eventually fuck you, you may have the luxury of lubricant’.

She smiled at him, ‘Thank you, sir’.’

'Now turn around slut and raise your ass in the air’.

She turned around as she was instructed and lifted her ass up, giving him full view of all her holes and the butt plug inside of her. He slowly pulled the plug out of her ass making her squeal slightly. He was disgusted when the plug came out as it was covered in fecal matter.

’I guess before I will fuck you, I am going to need to give you enema as it appears your asshole is filthy, just like you.’

She shivered at these words..AN ENEMA? She had never had an enema before. After hearing mixed reviews about them she was slightly nervous about having one. The idea of being so full and having excoriating stomach cramps made her stomach churn.

He could tell from the look on her face she was worried. He lifted her up off the floor and wrapped his arms around her naked body

‘I promise I will be gentle, you know I would never harm you,’ He kissed her hair softly and rested his head on her shoulder kissing her neck tenderly.

She knew that her master would never put her in a situation that would in danger her life. She was extremely lucky to have such a kind and caring master. Since being with him she had done tasks that she would have never dreamed out. He had molded her into his perfect slut, pushing her boundaries as far as she was comfortable with. She would do anything for her for him, even if it meant pushing her limits.

They enjoyed one last kiss before the rest of her punishment.

Last edited by Leopard; 03-17-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
alex_carter
getDare Devil

This is great. I can't wait till you put the next part up.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love your stories rogue!!! they are amazing
they are so clever

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

*two thumbs up* +5 stars. 10/10

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Wink

What's the rest of her punishment .......

Going great, love all of the naughty words used and how much detail you have managed to portray (butt plug etc)

great and hope your feeling better

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
xeldin

holy... ur so making me turn straight girl... >.< FML!!
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #13
retrojim

Wow, great story, lots of detail

Cant wait for next chapter..
retrojim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #14