Old 10-28-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
FreakShow!

Red face I Actually Did It [NON-FICTION]

Hi,

This is my first time, so be nice

I usually get saturdays alone at home, so I have had time to try some dares and think of ones I want to, but wouldn't dare (no pun intended :P) However, last wednesday I had the house to myself for about 5 hours (about 20.00 till 01.00), so I was able to try out a dare I'd wanted to do.

Someone I know on MSN told me a couple of dares which I did, then came a deccent one, dress in my sisters clothes (miniskirt, v-neck top) and go outside. So i did. As it was dark no one was going to see me and it was fun. She also dared me to get dirty while I was out, which i didn't think I would do.

I then stripped naked outside. Tame by some of your standards (I prefer this to be kept secret from everyone) but it was the first time I had done this and decided I might aswell try getting dirty. So I start rubbing mud on me, but our garden isn't exactly well kept so without rain it was all dry and not that good.

I then see my way of doing this. Theres a gap in between the fences on one side of my garden, so I am able to get into the next door neighbours garden. There's a wooden panel in there, so I can get in easily without being seen. I then use her compost to make me dirty. Plus there was a pond, where I could "play". Finally to top it off, a quick wank and then back to my house.

That's the craziest thing I've done.

I've also stripped naked behind a low bush that was about 2m from a main road in a residential area. It was dark though so it's tame compared to yours.

Hope you enjoy this, and keep up the good work on making other dares. I'm not very imaginative, but I'll try and give some back.
FreakShow! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #2
Glutgod
getDare Devil

ooo fun, its sounds scary I'm not into public stuff...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:59 AM   #3
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob

Very good, I liked it!
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:57 AM   #4
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

It was a good way to introduce yourself to this site!
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
FreakShow!

I'm glad I have pleased some of you guys. I doubt many of my other dares will get close to this, but maybe one day I can try some out without fear of consequences.
FreakShow! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk