Old 01-16-2011, 04:03 AM   #16
boyslave89

^ good continuation!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:22 AM   #17
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Next Part

I settled myself into the box and boOOM...I heard the bang of the box close. I could feel the beginning of the movement of the box on its not so big wheels. Also there was a felling of some cold air entering inside me through my buttocks. I was now thinking of what would happen next to me? Would they fuck me or force me fuck them, or would I be masturbated all day, or will I have to face public embarrassment? I had over a thousand thoughts coming to my mind until I heard Simar say "Come out! We are safe." I could now see some light, that was before I saw a car after me.
All the girls push me and I'm naked in the car with 7 clothed girls unknowing where am I going since the engine ignites.

Comments Would be appreciated.

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #18
mikey1836

this is such a great story--would be so exciting for this to happen to me...please continue....cant wait to see where this goes...
mikey1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

Great story and good to have you back on GetDare
marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #20
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Lovin this story. keep going please
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #21
surnamey

This story seems very interesting, please continue it

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:47 AM   #22
2BUsed

Key Going for a ride...

Glad to see you back master.

The fun returns with a little spontaneous "joy ride". Even better cause he doesn't know how he will be used yet for the groups enterainment. He has not much choice anyway and truth be known, he is the most anxious to find what he will be put through.
2BUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:13 AM   #23
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19FemaleMaster View Post
Next Part

I settled myself into the box and boOOM...I heard the bang of the box close. I could feel the beginning of the movement of the box on its not so big wheels. Also there was a felling of some cold air entering inside me through my buttocks. I was now thinking of what would happen next to me? Would they fuck me or force me fuck them, or would I be masturbated all day, or will I have to face public embarrassment? I had over a thousand thoughts coming to my mind until I heard Simar say "Come out! We are safe." I could now see some light, that was before I saw a car after me.
All the girls push me and I'm naked in the car with 7 clothed girls unknowing where am I going since the engine ignites.

Comments Would be appreciated.
Your chapters are too short, without enough detail or proper formatting.

On a somewhat related note, your signature is presumptuous and shallow.

I liked it better when you were banned.

I hope you appreciated my feedback.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #24
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Thank-You Everybody. I loved your avatar surnamey. Would be great to "chat" with you..If its you in your avatar.

I apologize to anyone who did not like my story. There is no compulsion to read it. I don't set my signature with reference to some one's likes or dislikes. I would appreciate if people like DiceDareFan666 keep there problems to themselves and not give unwanted comments. When it comes to writing short parts. I think being a reader and writer, people like things in brief. It keeps them anticipated and does not bore them.

I hope all are enjoying short parts and disagree with DiceDareFan666. To submit your yes please leave positive comments below

Thank You. Again.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 03-26-2011, 03:06 AM   #25
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Id prefer suggestions to keep the story going. Especially the ones from 2BUsed and MemoriesforLife

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 03-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #26
surnamey

Hehe ya it is me . I don't have any suggestions now, but if I think of something I will PM you. Keep this going if you can!

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:49 PM   #27
SimpleD

Send a message via MSN to SimpleD Send a message via Yahoo to SimpleD

I haven't any suggestion yet, but I do really want you to keep on

Maybe: drink pee, messy, drink cum, medium pain, oral, blindfold, being masturbated, chili, handjob, naked swimming, hard spanking

Limits: public, family, hard pain, illegal, crossdressing, intense sex intercourse, permanent, blood, poo

YM: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
SimpleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:53 AM   #28
2BUsed

Smile Thanks and let's do keep going...

Well, since I subscribe to this thread I must say I was pleasantly surprised to open my email and see there is still some life to this story. Actually I read the authors comments and am very flattered with 19 Female Master's mention that she likes my additions to the story line. Now that I am sitting here at my computer with a great big hard on (for you master) again I will try and remember where I was last time the group was making thier move to use me. and... oh yea... I remember now.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:05 AM   #29
2BUsed

Default Long but I am leading up to something I promise...

As I recall I was concealed from the group in the box they had placed over me... Something like that anyway...

The group had taken over my house (and me) just when the folks went on a long vacation. God how lucky can it get for me.

The whole house. A whole month. A group of cute girls ready to pounce on what they have learned about me.

After all, it's not every day a guy's secrets get so perfectly exposed. Seven girls. All with the same thought as me. An unexpected chance to get naked in front of one or two girls would have been a lifetime of memory.

Anyway, to keep things short and to the point, the box now set aside I had joined the plotting girls hoping I would be allowed to accept the next level of enjoying thier control of me.

I felt the adrenaline welling up inside of me in anticipation of what she was intending to do. Being sprawled out naked on my back I really enjoyed looking up at her while the raw energy she was about to unleash ran from her rotating hip down quickly down the length of her upper leg. As her upper leg seemed to stop, all that energy snapped through her knee and suddenly launched her foot harshly on target with my balls.

For a instant time seemed to stand still. Of course her foot was well beyond the point of no return. Really, It was rather that my mind raced so quickly thinking about the entire message that my own body was now screaming to each of the girls in sight. I was dying to show them all not just cooperation, but pure dedication to proving my being so totally owned. You could hear a pin drop as my muscles relaxed and I considered my body sold to the lowest bidder.

The silence abruptly was broken by a sharp slapping sound that instantly rang out... All eyes and ears had just witnessed and heard the cruel and crushing reality of my balls being rammed into my own pelvis. They were driven there by the energy of one girl standing over me. She had joyfully aimed her leg down at me when she began her little show and I was her perfect little audience.

The party seemed to take a turn as the groups watched me strain to hide the physical affect of what my body wanted. With every nerve and muscle struggling to coil me up and protect myself and my balls, I fought to lie flat with my legs open while watching the group stare down at me. Finally my muscles relaxed and I was able to show I was looking forward to the next level of proof that I wanted to be put through by them.

I wonder what the group will do to me now that they have a clue how dedicated I am to trashing every molecule in my body while on my way to earning my place as the world cheapest date.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:01 AM   #30
2BUsed

Default The End of Long Day One

I was still breathing heavy, it was a bit hard to fully recover that sample ball pounding. Guessing it was least 10 minutes since she had nailed me I still knew nothing about the groups first reactions to her unplanned move. Except for pure pain and the total concentration it took me to force my legs to stay flat and wide apart I felt nothing. Surely they noticed I was digging my fingernails fiercly into the dirt? Must have been obvious I was expecting my balls to start pulling a train bare toes pounding on them? Instead it remained kinda quiet.

Realizing the group needed a moment to re-consider how to best handle me I waited as patiently for all hell to break loose on me. Finally they began talking as if I was not there and left me wondering. I proped myself up on my elbows to listen.

The group's chatter led to a deliberate big lie. They decided on going inside for dinner and a movie to get a break from all of this. Each of the six that headed to the house turned my way to give me a well deserved dirty little sneer. A couple of them added a quick turn to flip me off. The best of them stopped in her tracks, turned around and leaned forward carefully mouthing her sentiments right at me. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" and she showed the body language to back it up.

The last one to leave was the one who had decided to kick my begging balls. I looked up at her. She stepped between my legs again, crossed her arms, giggled and quickly popped her foot into my balls again for good measure. Kneeling down she quietly said "don't look right now - but you're nieghbor has been watching you". With that she walked away.

Alone in the yard I rolled over looking up toward my neighbors balcony. Sure enough, there she was staring down at me. As I stood up looking at her my dick was getting hard again at the thought of what she saw. She just watched without a word. I turned and made my way to the house wondering where that would lead down the road.

Going in the house I left the door open behind me. I instantly had the attention of all of them. I figured the dinner and movie thing was only part of what was planned. Sure enough they all walked over and and stood in a loose line before me. I glanced to the side noticing the shoes and socks lined up along the wall next to the door. I advised them that using bare feet was the best way to kick a guys balls.

By reaching up behind me, grabbing the top edge of the door and leaning my shoulders back, the door gently pressed itself up against the wall. I partially hung my body wieght as my hands gripped firmly along the top edge of the door. The closest to me was looking down at my feet when she softly said "come on now don't stop there, you're almost ready". I continued by pulling my hips forward and adjusting my feet so that I could use my legs to pin my shoulders firmly against the door. Finally I spread my feet to again suggest my balls were again fair game.

Just as she had done before the same person leaned forward with a shitty litle grin on her face. This time her voice rang out loud and clear. Her lips matched and voice worked very well together as she yelled the words she knew I liked from the back of the room.

"FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE".

This time she couldn't help laughing and shaking her head. She told me was really getting off knowing what exactly I liked and that she would gladly start this little power trip. She marched forward and told everyone to follow her lead. I held on tightly wanting to keep my balls available for the savage beating that I deserved. As expected the groups feet just kept comming at rapid fire pace while I barely managed to keep my body available.

The group made themselves dinner and retired to watch a movie and wonder what day two would bring.

Advertisements
Kink Talk