Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
1nesself

Cool From The Future

From The Future

Chapter 1: meeting

Christine looked at her watch. It was 3:30.
She had just enough time to get to the office and go over her notes before the presentation. The new flavor was fantastic, and the proposed mixing process foolproof. She knew it would sell itself.
And yet she was too much a professional to go in unprepared.
She kept up a brisk and steady pace. 5 minutes was all she needed. She hardly noticed the handsome gentleman who passed her. She turned to follow him. The new flavor was a secret mix of herbs and fruits that need no additional sweetening. They are actually nutr-
He stopped at a red light. She stopped somewhat behind him. What was she doing?
She turned to head to the office.
..and turned right back to follow the stranger. She became aware that her feet would not do as she wished. She followed him as he walked several blocks, all the while attempting to turn back to her path. What was she doing? He turned and walked into an apartment building. She followed him. She tried to turn away. What would he think when she burst into his home?
There was no stopping. She followed the stranger into the building. She was barely able to notice that it was really decked out inside when her attention turned to disrobing. She removed her shirt, folding it and placing it on a nearby table. There was no question of stopping herself. Her body was moving despite her volition. She removed her shoes, pants, panties and bra, folding each neatly. She dropped to her knees, completely naked. Only then did she look at the stranger. Her eyes were now fixed on him. Her gaze could not waver.
He smiled at her. It sent chills up her spine. “Master’s slave is waiting for training.” She had no idea what she meant by that.
“You said that so you will begin to understand.”
“I have need of you. Through no fault of your own, you will now begin the most grueling period you will ever experience.”
Christine opened her mouth to say no. “Yes, Master.” She was beginning to feel rather humiliated. Her body would not respond to her commands. She stood and began to slap her face. She slapped really hard, bringing tears to her eyes.
“I’m sorry, but we don’t have much time, ´he said as she continued slapping. “You need to know what you are dealing with right from the start.” Christine was grateful when she stopped the face slapping. Her body went rigid. Legs spread, hands at sides, fingers wide apart. She could not move.
Her clitoris exploded in a burst of fiery pain. She was completely immobile or she would be writhing on the floor. She screamed. “This is for your own good, swee… Chris.” His gazed distantly. “And for the good of the world. We have a lot to do.” He looked intently at her, forcing her look to his eyes. “You have a lot to do.” She stared into his eyes and continued to scream in pain. She fell to her knees, silent. She had full control of her body again. She looked up at him. “I don’t understand any of this. I must be dreaming.” She stood up and reached for her clothes. She froze, unable to move.
“’I’m moving as quickly as I can, hon…Chris.” She sat down. She couldn’t stand, but she could move and speak freely.
“Why are you doing this? How are you doing this?”
“I’m from the future… I’m sorry, I’m not done yet.” Christine stood and spread her arms and legs wide. She thrust her breasts forward. Red welts began to appear across her breasts. She cried out each time one appeared. 20 in all. She got down on all fours, face forward, butt raised high in the air, back arched seductively.
“100 strokes with a cane, all at once”
Her ass turned blue and began to bleed. She remained stock still, screaming.
“One last thing.” Christine lay down on her back and spread her labia lewdly, thrusting her pussy into the air. “I can be nice.” She became suddenly extremely horny. She would fuck anything. She thought about black men with cocks far too large. She thought about being used by this stranger. Thoughts of being fucked by dogs went through her mind. She was entirely out of control. Excitement rose in her body. Pleasure built to a nearly unbearable level. He forced her to look into his eyes. The pleasure continued to build, beyond anything Christine had felt before. She became aware of his power, and desire rose unbearably. Her body exploded in wave after wave of pleasure like she had never felt before. She lay unable to move, completely exhausted.
“You need to know why I am doing this to you. “ Still exhausted, she began to put on her clothes. “You have no idea how important you are.”
“I have come to fix a terrible mistake. You are going to change the course of evolution.”

Comments?
Suggestions?
I am strict, harsh and demanding. I unfairly punish you with pain and humiliation. My goal is to make you strong and powerful while you maintain your role as my sex toy. So if you are prepared to turn over your rights, send me a message.

Last edited by 1nesself; 11-04-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: modification
1nesself is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to 1nesself for this post:
Old 11-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
centralhigh2010

moreee tell us moreee hehhehee
centralhigh2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this one.
You must continue.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on its good hope for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
Makayla<3

Female

I looooooooooove it!!!! ^_^
Old 11-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
1nesself

Cool Chapter 2: training

Chapter 2: training.
Christine sat with her hands on her knees, palms up. It felt somehow demeaning. “I still don’t understand,“ she heard herself say. “I’m trying to help.” He looked into her eyes as he forced her to look into his. “In my time, the women are completely subservient. My soulmate, little more than a fucktoy.” Something inside her began to tighten. Her pussy hurt more and more. “You are going to fix it.” She began to cry out. The pain was becoming unbearable. Finally, she cried, “God, how!” The pain subsided. “I will teach you.”
“There is one more thing you need to know.” To her horror, she began to remove her clothes once again. She stepped out of the door completely naked. Once out the door, she got down on all fours, arching her back seductively. She crawled down the walk to the sidewalk, her butt stuck high up in the air, her asshole quite visible. The stranger followed from a distance.
She turned to crawl along the sidewalk, smelling grass and trees, her butt unwillingly held high in the air. Some people snickered. Some seemed not to notice at all. A police officer stopped and asked her, “What’s going on, young lady?”
Christine said, “Help me officer, I’m being held captive.” What came out was, “This slut is waiting to get fucked by dogs, as my Master has commanded.”
The officer looked as if he were about to speak. He looked around. Then he sneered at her, “Get your useless slave ass fucked, cunt.” She looked at him hopelessly. Tears would not come to her eyes. She stuck her ass up further, becoming excited. She felt really dirty, and it made her want to submit to anyone’s darkest desires. It also made her feel less than human. This was so surreal. It seemed like a dream.
A young man came up behind her. He removed his belt. His mother stopped and looked around nonchalantly. He grabbed her hair and forced her to look at him. “You are going to be beaten. Thank me!” “Fuck you asshole!”
“Thank you Master. Beat this useless ass until it cannot stand it, Master,” is what came out. She lowered her head to the ground and thrust her ass up further. The young man beat her ass with his belt.
A crowd began to gather.
He was very strong and each stroke hurt like hell. “Owwww!’ she said with every stroke. She wanted to withdraw her ass, but she couldn’t move. If anything, she stuck her ass out further. He beat her for a full 5 minutes. When he was done her ass burned like the fire of the sun.
His mother looked at her, but obviously did not see her. Or she saw something else. She did not seem to notice her son replacing his belt. He unzipped his fly and put his cock in front of her mouth. “Reward me for punishing you, you fucking slut.” Unconsciously, she greedily sucked at the young man’s cock. She’s a horny animal. A mindless whore. The young man thrust his cock deeply into her throat. She choked on it. When he finally came, so did she, quite unexpectedly. She swallowed without thinking.
He withdrew his cock, zipped his fly, and slapped her face. He walked away with his mother as if this were a daily occurrence. His mother seemed to think nothing of it.
She looked at her sore ass. The gesture rather looked like a dog chasing its tail. It was covered with angry welts. She was humiliated by the fact that she was dripping wet, literally. Drops of her lubrication fell to the ground. She was also afraid, as she was making plans to get herself punished. But she didn’t want to feel any more pain.
A man with a Doberman stopped near her. She was unable to stop herself from sniffing his ass. She was overcome with his power. He sniffed at her, unable to miss her readiness. She raised her ass, excited beyond reason. He mounted her and thrust several times in her cunt. He then removed his cock and forced it into her asshole. She felt as if this dog was trying to dominate her completely, and it was working. She felt his knot expand in her asshole. It began to ache from the pounding. She knew she could never get free now until he came inside her. Her pussy dripped a steady flow. She felt the dog was her Master, and couldn’t help but be honored by his attention. She felt him cum inside her. That made her cum. The knot deflated inside her. She felt dirty and like an animal. She wanted him to do it again. He made like he was burying a shit behind her and walked off, following his master.
She was feeling disappointed and humiliated. She noted distantly that she did not feel ashamed. She walked in a circle and began to walk down the block, sniffing at grass, trees, and plants. She noticed the smell of dog urine. Unconsciously, she lifted her leg and peed on a tree. Another bitch came by and sniffed at her asshole, which was still forced wide open. The bitch turned and put her ass in Christine’s face. Christine ignored her.
The bitch turned and bit Christine on her neck. The bitches master laughed. Apparently, she was in on it. The bitch turned around and put her ass in Christine’s face. She sniffed it. The bitch turned, barked twice, and growled at Christine. Then turned around and put her ass in Christine’s face again. Christine finally got the picture, and was overcome with lust. She licked that bitches cunt like it was made in heaven. She tasted dog.
The bitch began to breathe heavily and whine softly. Her master saw Christine’s sore ass, and somehow produced a whip, harshly mangling her already blistered butt. She wiggles her ass, but cannot cry out, so busily is she licking that bitches dripping cunt. “You are such an unholy cunt, bitch!” She said, whipping with all her strength. Christine looked up, whined softly, and continued to lick the cunt of the bitch that had dominated her. She went at it, bucking at the flailing whip. The dog’s master laughed.
The bitch began to wail a bit, hanging her tongue out. Christine became very excited. The bitch howled. Christine knew she had cum, and Christine came too. She just realized she always came when she had been dominated and her dom came. She blushed. The bitches master sensed her feelings. “Masters cum gets you, huh, horny slut?” Christine couldn’t help but say “Nothing makes me hotter.” ”Bark! Bark!” came out.
Christine stood, feeling almost as if coming out of a daze. The stranger handed her her clothes. “You see I can make you do anything, and no one even wants to stop me.”
My name is Yajaw, by the way.
I am strict, harsh and demanding. I unfairly punish you with pain and humiliation. My goal is to make you strong and powerful while you maintain your role as my sex toy. So if you are prepared to turn over your rights, send me a message.

Last edited by 1nesself; 11-08-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Modifation
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #7
1nesself

Cool Chapter 2: training

I hope I don't get banned!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

its good i like it
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
Cookie Dough

This is an excellent story! Please continue.
Cookie Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
slavea

amazing..If this goes on, surly i be punished for .....
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
1nesself

Cool Chapter 3: explanation

Chapter 3: explanation
Christine kneeled in the floor before Yahjaw, her hands resting lightly on her knees, palms up, once again unable to move or speak. “It is time to let you in on the secrets.”
Christine could speak but had nothing to say. “If you can’t ask questions, I’ll give you some. I hate a soliloquy.” There was only one thing Christine wanted to know, and that was how to get away. “I heard that,” Yajaw said.
“You said you’re from the future,” she said of her own volition. “Why did you come back?”
“Very good. A hint of curiosity. The answer is to find you.”
“Someone like me, that you can use.”
Yajaw paused and looked at her. She looked back at him, again of her own volition. He didn’t seem to be trying to control her, save to keep her from attempting to get away. Or wearing her clothes. "Actually, you in particular. As I told you before, you don’t know how special you are.”
She actually laughed. “You have got to be kidding.”
Now it was his turn to laugh. Unlike her sarcastic little chuckle, his was a long, deep, ironical bellow. “It isn’t a joke. I’ll tell you my story. Then you can decide what you to believe.
“As I told you, in my time the female is little more than an animal. There was a problem in the course of evolution. The suppression of the female became institutional around 4023, by your way of counting. The year in my time is 40,067. We started counting in your 232,010.”
Christine did a quick calculation. “That’s nearly 275,000 years from now!”
“Yes. You don’t think men developed abilities like mine overnight, did you?”
“Okay,” Christine said, gathering her wits. “What you say is a good explanation for what you can do. But why did you have to come back 275,000 years?”
“I wish I could have made it just 500 years more or so. That would have made things much easier. Unfortunately this was the furthest I could reach during a period when I was not...
“That is, when you were not otherwise occupied.”
Christine considered that. “You’re talking about reincarnation.”
“There are only so many souls. In my time, most are not imminent.”
“Meaning?”
“The population is dwindling. Fewer than 2 billion souls. Mostly men. Not enough to keep things going.”
“I would think that it would be easy to maintain the population if women can be used to reproduce at will.” Christine thought a moment. “Why mostly men?”
“It’s just not that simple. In the first place, most women have little drive to survive. And most men have little desire to mate with an animal. The survival rate for females is very low.”
Christine laughed long this time. “You’re telling me the world will come to an end in 275, 000 years.”
“Funny. Because of our longevity and the sophistication of our technology, we calculate we can last another 100, 000 years.” Yajaw looked at her with a serious expression of fear. “It’s worse than just the end of the world. The lost souls are trapped in a formless state. Conscious, yet unable to act in the real world. Their discomfort is palpable and growing.”
“So you’re telling me mankind is doomed to suffer for all eternity?”
“Not for all eternity. Eventually it would be possible to evolve new forms. But the suffering would be tremendous. In any event, there’s an easier way.” He looked at her.
“Me?” She had lost all thought of escaping at the moment. “I still don’t see why me.”
“It’s because the job is yours to do. Always has been.”
“Okay, well then why didn’t I do it in the first place?”
“An accident in planning. You didn’t get the right cues. You never found your true love.”
Christine was about to follow up on that line of questioning when he changed the subject. “Don’t you want to know how you can fix it? Save humanity?”
“I am curious, yes.”
“I will artificially speed up your evolution. You will use your new powers to start an underground to promote female supremacy. It will grow in strength for 2000 years.”
“You want women to take over the world?”
“No, the underground will ultimately fail at that. Don’t you see? It’s the same imbalance that caused the problem in the first place.”
“Now I’m confused. You want me to start an underground that will fail?”
“The underground will fail to generate a female state, as planned. But the attempt will be the spark that revitalizes female evolution.”
“Seems any girl could do that.”
“Not so. It’s a project you will be tending to in your subsequent lifetimes.”
“Why me?”
He sighed. “Because of your special social abilities.”
“You are going to force me?”
He laughed. “If I was going to force you, I would simply have done so. No, you are going to have the choice.”
“So either I help you or humanity is doomed.”
“In a nutshell. Except that it is I who am helping you.” He added, “The process will be grueling and painful. You intend to refuse?”
Christine thought for a moment. She had been abused and humiliated. Her thoughts and feelings, even her physical behavior, had been intimately violated. And yet… “No, I suppose I really can’t do that. It all hinges on the fact that I believe you.”

By the way, sorry about the formatting. Looks great in word.

This was originally intended as part one of chapter 3, but it made sense to give it its own chapter.
Already working on chapter 4: transformation.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Cookie Dough

AMAZING!!
Please continue as soon as possible!!
Cookie Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
1nesself

Cool transformation

This is a bit longer than the rest so far.

Chapter 4: submission
She was required to quit her job. Her employer was to say the least disappointed, as she was on the verge of closing a very lucrative deal. But she was very insistent. Her boss explained that under normal circumstances she would be allowed to return if she wished, but because of the way she had handled her termination that would be impossible. She told him that she understood, and that her situation was quite personal and serious, and that she was very sorry. “So how am I going to live now? I have bills.
”That’s not a problem. Tomorrow you buy a lottery ticket. I’ll tell you what numbers to use. It’s up to $200 million.“
“Of course. You have an answer for everything.”
“I planned very well. This time no, mistakes.”
“You must have been very certain I would help.”
“I was. It’s meant to be.” He smiled at her. “Now it’s time to begin your transformation.”
“How is that going to work?”
“You’re going to be pressed emotionally and physically. At the same time, I will stimulate the development of your brain and nervous system. If you think what you went through earlier was trouble, just wait. You will feel subhuman untilo you begin the transformation.”
The months that followed were indeed grueling. Painful and humiliating. That evening, he showed where she would be spending the night. It was a wooden horse on one end of his huge bedroom, where there were also other mean looking devices. She didn’t know what it was, so he explained. “You will be straddled on the horse, with your hands behind your back. You will be leaning far forward so your cunt has to rest on the bar. Classically, you are allowed to stand on your toes, but this will be forbidden. You will be resting on the bar. I imagine you will only have to do that for the first week or two.”
“You’ve got to be kidding!” Christine objected. “I’m not going to do that!”
“You have made your choice. This is going to be very difficult. You no longer have the option to back out.” Christine walked to what she now thought of as her bed and climbed on. Her hands moved behind her back reaching rearwards. She leaned forwards. She could easily have reached the floor, but her legs remained bent and she could not straighten them.
“NO!” She screamed! She bit her tongue. “Owww! Thank you, Master.”
“You will find yourself able to make a lot of choices freely. Do not mistake this for freedom. You will be severely punished for wrong choices.”
“I can’t do this,” she said. “Yes, Master.”
”Goodnight, cunt.” Yahjaw went to his bed across the room and made a point of letting her see him get comfortable.
She leaned forward a bit further. “Goodnight Master.”
It was just past midnight.
It didn’t take long for her to realize that she should try not to shift around, but she couldn’t help it. She restlessly adjusted her weight frequently throughout the night. Her arms began to ache very quickly. She was forcing them back behind her as far as she could, leaning forward so her sore cunt was exposed to the beam. There was no way to relieve any pressure. She could not bring her arms forward at all, could not lower her legs to the floor, and could not sit up. The one time she had tried, she leaned forward more. Amazingly she actually managed to doze for a few minutes now and again.
At around 5am, she became very uncomfortable. It wasn’t her cunt, although that was extremely uncomfortable indeed. Her skin tingled strangely, and she had the guilty feeling she was not doing as she was supposed to. She felt that she absolutely had to do something right away. She brought her hands forward and stood. She was free. She stepped off of the bed. Her cunt was red and sore, beginning to blister some. Her discomfort was growing. “Shit!” She tried to say. She bit her tongue. Then she realized that Master was asleep. She thought perhaps she could get a little sleep now that that she was off the horse. Until he woke up. She went to his bed and lay next to him.
Her discomfort increased tenfold. There was no way she could sleep feeling like this. She sat bolt upright. She knew she had to do something, but what? She looked at her Master. When she looked at the area of his crotch under the blanket, her discomfort diminished considerably. She crawled beneath his blanket and put his flaccid cock in her mouth. She was now quite comfortable. She felt as if all was right with the world. She also felt quite humiliated. Her function at that moment was nothing more than to have his cock in her mouth and wait for him to awaken. She waited a very long time, then emerged from under that blanket to look at the clock.. She became extremely uncomfortable Again. It was 6:30. She had been Laying there with his cock in her mouth for nearly an hour and a half. She went back under the covers and took his cock back into her mouth with great relief. She continued to wait. It seemed like another long time.
His piss filled her mouth. She swallowed every drop gratefully, disgusted at herself. Not because she enjoyed the flavor, which she didn’t. It was salty and gross. It was because she felt that the most important thing in the world at that moment was to drink Master’s piss. She couldn’t remember his name at that moment. He was Master. He turned around. She sealed her lips onto his anus. He farted hard into her stomach. It was disgusting. She found herself licking the opening, pushing her tongue inside. She tasted shit and removed her tongue. His shit began to emerge into her mouth. It was a large one. She used her tongue to break it and swallow when it filled her mouth so Master’s morning ritual would not be interrupted. She had no idea how she knew to do this. She tasted almost nothing, as his shit slid mostly down her throat. A mild disgusting flavor. But her throat burned. Another shit came out and she swallowed. She felt the same feelings of accomplishment and disgust.
He turned and lay comfortably. She got onto her knees, spreading her legs and laying her wrists lightly on them palms up. “Good morning,” Master said.
She smiled sweetly at him, unconsciously. “Good morning, Master.” His cock grew hard.
She would rather have put his cock in her cunt, but the thought made her clit burn fiercely. She had his cock in her mouth for hours already. She became very uncomfortable again. She dutifully took Master’s cock into her mouth, pumping all 8” in and out, gurgling as she deep throated it.
She was healthily rewarded. She became very aroused. Slave cunt dripping. Master’s power filled her with elation. She was completely dominated. It was her delight to be his fucktoy.
He smiled evilly at her. She raised her ass up and her asshole opened and closed arousingly. “I could take your asshole now if I wished.” She continued sucking. She wished paradoxically that he could fuck her asshole roughly while she sucked his cock. He came in her mouth. She came unexpectedly, swallowing his jism, feeling as if she had entered a new dimension. She realized now that she should have expected it.
She looked up at him, sucking and pumping with her hand to swallow the last of his cum. After a moment his gesture gave her permission to remove his dick from her mouth. He swatted her ass. “Breakfast.” She hurried to the kitchen to fulfill Master’s command.
Her days went like that. She did indeed win the lottery, and her bank account was filled with over one and a quarter million dollars. She paid off what little debt she had, but Master made her sell her house and all of her belongings, including her books and clothing. By the time all was said and done, she was sitting with a tidy 2 million.
She was never allowed to wear a stitch of clothing. Just “jewelry”, more often than not some sort of bondage device, such as chains that limited the movements of her hands, but sometimes painful ornaments such as pegs and needles, which she was forced to apply herself. She consumed all of Master’s bodily emissions daily, and some of her own, which was structured as an extremely humiliating and demeaning experience. She did all of the menial tasks, sometimes hindered by strange compulsions, such as needing to crawl on her knees, or having to rub constantly at her clit, unable to cum. She only spent a week nightly on the horse. That was a grueling experience. Her cunt ached constantly. It was torture when Master chose to use it. After that, it was a mat at the foot of Master’s bed. At that point, everything got more difficult.
Up to now, cunt (which she was forced to choose to call herself) had not been required to venture outside. Now it was required to. Completely naked at all times. Most people seemed to notice nothing. But each time it went out she faced the inevitable ordeal. She was required to wear a whip up her asshole, like a tail, every time she went out. She quite frequently would fall to her knees, offering up her ass, getting whipped mercilessly. The whip would be forced back into her asshole. Or dogs would pee or cum in her mouth. Or fuck her. Or she would be compelled to eat their shit. At one point she went well out of her way to go to a farm to eat some horse shit and get fucked in the mouth and asshole. And she would say the most outrageous things. She went to a huge black man, who obviously saw her naked, saying, “I’m going to strip you naked and beat you mercilessly with the whip up my ass.” This particular black man pulled the whip from her asshole and began beating her with it. cunt of course dropped to its knees and raised her ass into the air for better access, lewdly presenting her hole. He beat it quickly for ten minutes, using the great strength in his sporty body. It would almost have sold its soul to be able to get her ass out of the way of her whip, but she thrust her butt out at him, feeling that the only right thing to do. When the Master was done her ass was bloody and blistered. She had been saying “OWWW!” with every mean stroke. “Ass,” he said. She got up, bent over and spread her cheeks. That was extremely painful. He slid his powerful cock into cunt and thrust a couple of times. Then he shoved it up her asshole and fucked away. The way he did it, it was clear he was trying to hurt her, and he did a good job. She came when he did of course, and he was pleasantly surprised. She was also surprised, and cursed herself for it. She knew she always came from Master’s power, yet each time it came as a surprise. It felt demeaning to the extreme. She was each timed overwhelmed with surprise at Master’s power.
At one time she walked up to a young girl, perhaps 19, who clearly had not noticed her and said, “You’re clearly a whore at heart, but I bet no man would pay you a cent.” It turned to be very much the wrong person to challenge. The girl focused on cunt and noticed it standing there naked. “You think I’m a whore? I’ not sure about that, but you’re going to see I can be a real BITCH. Crawl after me, slut. Keep up.” She walked 3 blocks and turned into a nice looking house. cunt followed, still on its knees, which were by now quite calloused.
A woman, perhaps 40, was on the couch. “Hi, Donna. How are you?”
“Fine, ma. Anything interesting going on?”
Her mother looked at her and obviously past cunt. “No, dear. Just making dinner.”
A boy, slightly older than Donna, walked from a door in the kitchen, and whistled, leering at cunt. “Who’s this?” He grabbed cunt’s hair and raised her head to his crotch. This was when cunt finally realized that she brought out the worst in the people who could see her. It must be her pheromones.
“Hi, Lee. Bitch called me a whore to my face. Standing there naked, with that whip hanging out of her ass.” She cocked her head. “Strange thing. Even though she was naked, I didn’t even notice her until she said something to me. Mom doesn’t see her at all.”
“Wonder if she can hear her?” The boy said. He reached down and pinched at cunt’s nipple. cunt endured silently. He twisted. cunt grunted once. Then he seemed to sincerely attempt to pull it off! He pinched and twisted and pulled.
cunt screamed, “owwwwieee!” Mom was oblivious.
“This is great! We can do anything and no one will know.” He looked down at cunt. “Do you have to do anything we tell you?”
it longed to say no. But it could not lie to Masters. “Yes, it must do everything anyone who can see it is naked tells it.”
They both had a sparkle in their eyes. They led her, him using her hair as a leash, up a staircase and into a bedroom. She pulled the whip from its ass, and cracked it a few times. From the sound of it, she was an expert. “That’s cool!” She said. “I’ve never done this before.”
Just cunt’s luck. She expertly licked cunt’s cunt with the tip of the whip. cunt cried out. “Cool.”
“What are we going to do with her? How long can we keep her?”
cunt, compelled to explain, said, “Masters may keep me two days. More only if there is unfinished business that Master has tried to resolve.”
Lee said, “That answers that. So what are we going to do?”
“I’m going to seriously fuck up her pussy.”
“I want her to beg me fuck all her holes. What if she can’t fuck me after?”
“I think…” Donna began.
cunt involuntarily offered, “cunt has done it before.”
“Well there you go. Nothing to worry about.” She turned to cunt. “You enjoy getting your pussy whipped?”
“I’ll tell you it is my favorite thing in the world if you wish, Mistress. But in actuality is very painful and I don’t like it at all.”

‘Haha! Fine. Act like you like it. But you can still scream in pain.”
“Yes, Mistress, as you wish.”
“So spread your cunt whore legs and show me your pussy.”
It once again was compelled to volunteer. “There are some quite humiliating ways to punish my pussy. One is to make e do it myself.”
“I am definitely going to be whipping your pussy… Still, some pegs and needles…”
cunt continued to volunteer, “Also, a voice activated electric unit can be very humiliating. I would work to remain quiet. Every word you spoke would shoot pain through my clit. A simple lecture can be very effective that way.”
“That sounds like fun,” Lee said. “But we don’t have anything like that.”
Once again, and to her disdain, cunt volunteered, “I do. I can be back with it in 20 minutes.”
They both laughed. In ½ hour she was hooked to the device. She had plugs in pussy and ass and clamps on nipples and clit. Donna spoke. “How’s that?” Pain shot through cunt’s body. She bucked, but managed not to cry out. “Not bad.” Cunt cried out, bucking a bit. “You are a cunt and a whore. A slut with no use other than to be punished and fucked.” cunt writhed helplessly, trying unsuccessfully not to make a sound. “You have little reason to live other than trying to please others.” Tears began to flow from cunt’s eyes, but she remained silent. Every time Donna spoke her pussy exploded. And when she mistakenly made a sound herself it was worse. She was closer to the mic. “The very idea that you could speak to me at all, much less actually call me a whore is beyond belief.” It was too much for cunt. She began to sob aloud, which shot pain through her pussy, making her sobbing worse. It took her 15 very painful minutes to get under control. The two of the masturbated as they watched her. “You wanna cum watching her suffer this way?”
“Sure do.” cunt writhed with every word. “What should I say? I know… cunt tell us about your inferiority. Keep talking until we tell you to stop.”
She immediately burst into a tirade about what a worthless and foolish whore she was, telling them all about how she served as a toilet and fucked dogs, deserving every bit of it. They let her go on for 40 minutes. She was writhing in pain, but completely unable to cease speaking. Both came several times. Finally she was told to be silent. She gratefully stopped speaking, crying silently now.
she spent two days helping them find new and unusual ways for them to use her. Lee was not too bad, kind of fun, actually. He just wanted to force her to fuck him in every way either of them could think of. Donna, on the other hand really wanted to hurt her. It was a good thing she wasn’t required to follow orders that caused her real damage, because at one point Donna tried to force her to slice off her clit with a dull knife. She did cut deeply into it, screaming. After the two days were finally over, Donna tried to force her to stay for the rest of the week, claiming there was still unfinished business, as Donna hadn’t had the chance to whore cunt as further punishment. But cunt was free to go as Donna quickly learned when cunt shoved her whip into her asshole and left.
cunt headed for home, but her feet took her to the grocery store. it remembered the groceries, and her clit and vagina began to burn with fiery pain, so much so that after a moment she had to stop and double over. she was a bad cunt. it should never have forgotten the groceries, even despite its ordeal. cunt stopped aching enough for its feet to carry her, and the pain finally subsided when she reached the store. her body was still aching, covered with welts and bruises. it hoped it wouldn’t get beaten too badly at the store. it went about purchasing groceries. It got used several times, by both men and women, also by a seeing eye dog who decided to take her as her groceries were being rung up. He probably had never fucked in his life, and he wouldn’t let her go after the first time he came. He kept on fucking, and filled her again with his animal jizz. it wondered why it was that they always chose to fuck her in the asshole. she would have thought dogs would automatically go for her cunt. But more often than not they do what seemed a very human thing and lubricate their cocks in her front hole before stuffing it into her asshole. Of course, every once in a while this was not the case, and at times she would shit blood. She paid for her groceries with phone number and signature, took her 4 heavy bags of groceries and awkwardly carried them 3 miles home. As usual, her arms became extremely tired and sore, and she would have liked to have set them down a few times and rested. When she considered that, she raised the grocery bags and carried them high in the air. it felt as if its arms nearly fell off.
She worried the whole time that Master would require discipline, and wondered what kind of punishment would be in store. she still could not recall his name. It hung there on the tip of her tongue, refusing to yield to her probing. HE was Master, and the harder she tried to even remember his name, the more she wanted to lay prone at his feet. That was a bad day, but three months went on much like that. cunt learned to live with constant pain, frustration and humiliation.
In the middle of the third week, she had a very difficult experience. she felt the urge to shit, so she went to the bathroom as usual, but ended up in the bedroom instead. cunt knew something was up. Not sure what, she waited. After a minute she realized she really had to go. She went to the bathroom. Fell instead to her knees. her gut twisted a bit. Really had to go. . It began to dawn on her what she must do. May as well get it over with, cunt thought.
cunt slapped its face hard several times. Now she was confused. What was that for? Gut twisted again. She tried to take her shit on the floor, but her hole closed tightly. What was it supposed to do? She had thought she was going to have to eat it, but now she wasn’t sure. it slapped the shit out of herself for 5 minutes, realizing now that eating her shit was exactly what was on the schedule. But obviously there was something more. She really wanted to relieve the pressure in her bowels. Maybe shit in a particular position? Face slapped again. That wasn’t it. She really wanted to get this over with. She grabbed a cattle prod from its hook on the wall and zapped her clit with it several times, screaming in pain each time.
Get it over with is what she had been thinking. That’s what was wrong. cunt had a bad attitude. its hand reached for its clit and began massaging. That was, it all right, quite clearly. Its hand moved to rest on its knee. She considered then that she had to do her duty with respect for her position. It reached for the prod again. Obviously that wasn’t the proper attitude. Her hand fell back to her knee not touching the prod. How was she supposed to approach this distasteful task? It quickly took the prod and zapped its clit 10 times in rapid succession. The muscles in its asshole tightened more, quite painfully.
Despair rose in its heart as it realized what attitude it had to adopt. it had to actually want to eat its shit! it was compelled to masturbate three times in a row. The orgasms were very strange due to its great need to empty her bowels. But the hole remained tightly shut. She lay on the floor breathing heavily.
This was impossible. How could she possibly want that? The thought of taking a thick cane and beating herself bloody with it entered her mind. With it, an image of her doing so, very vivid, as if she was standing there watching it. it could even hear itself screaming. she sat motionless. she was sure that was in store for it if it could not work this out. How could she make herself want to eat her shit? it went to the shelf and took the thickest cane, a full inch in diameter, and set it down before her. Another image: cunt sitting there bloodied, needing to take a shit. The message was clear. No escape.
There was no way it could develop the desire to eat shit. it took the cane, stood, slashed at both thighs several times, and sat back down. Thick, angry welts rose quickly. it realized it had better. it thought about the sexual aspects of the situation. it was being totally dominated and humiliated. A month ago that would have made her want to find a gun and shoot someone. Today, it actually helped. she decided that eating her own shit of her own volition was perhaps the ultimate sign of submission. Pussy began to get wet again, but the rear hole remained tightly clenched. The discomfort from the urge to release her bowels increased. it thought about Master and the things He made her do. Knowing what she was going through now would probably turn Him on. The thought turned her on. The pain in its sphincter diminished as it loosened a bit. she was on the right track. she had no idea how to feel about the fact that she wanted to eat her shit to turn on her Master. But that clearly wasn’t enough. its eyes moved to stare at the cane.
she needed another reason. she began to absently finger her clit. she thought about how humiliating this situation was. Being degraded was beginning to turn her on. she realized succeeding at this would be something of a perverted accomplishment. she placed the cane on its spot on the shelf. No more caning for her. She had convinced herself.
Yet the hole was still closed. There was something more. Perhaps a humiliating manner? It got onto its knees, placed its head to the floor, and opened its cheeks widely with its hands. The hole opened and it heaved a sigh of relief as the bowels emptied. it reached back and wiped its ass with its hand and looked at it. It was clean. she licked it anyway. she rose and looked at the huge pile. she would eat all of it.
Something was wrong. she couldn’t move. she went over what she was about to do. she would take nice little bites and chew them completely, paying close attention to the taste in her mouth. she got down on her knees before her shit, but could move no further. she tried to lean over and take a bite. she did not move. she reached out her hand, picked up one of the 3 big turds, and took a small bite. cunt spent the next 20 minutes tasting her shit.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #14
1nesself

Cool transformation continued

Three months went on like this. she was required to eat all of Master’s shit, piss and cum when she wasn’t away being used by others. she kept the huge apartment complex clean and orderly. Cooked for him. After the second week, she would cook their food to perfection, serve him, then go back to the stove to burn her meal. she was used by countless perverted Masters, doing every cruel and painful thing they or she could conceive of. she had sewn her mouth and pussy shut and removed the stitches so many times she could no longer count.
Then the situation changed.
She was about to take her place on her pad to sleep as usual. Yajaw was kneeling there naked, ass in the air. This was the first time she had seen him completely naked. “Whip me.” He said.
She felt very strangely. At first she couldn’t place the feeling. Then she realized. She was completely free. She could do as she wished. She smiled. Something inside her shifted. She smiled evilly at him, but he didn’t see it. His eyes were to the floor. She took a mean looking whip and beat him mercilessly. That night he served faithfully as her grateful toy. She made him lick, fuck and entertain her all night. Her favorite moment was when she told him to attach the tens , set it to voice, and sing Wild Thing. He did so, singing and screaming out the song. She glanced at the advanced tens’ display. The current was 10 times stronger than anything she had ever experienced. She was impressed. Late in the morning, she set him to licking her pussy and went to sleep. When she awoke, he was still licking. She let him continue until she came twice, and pulled his face to hers by his hair. She kissed him. He kissed back.
“So ends your transformation. Now the training begins.”

Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #15
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Ok so I couldn't help but notice that she was naked on her knees in the beginning lol, and I am COMPLETELY not into serious stories like this in terms of content and even more so I am usually completely turned off by stories with girls as the main character, but WOW this got me really horny! VERY good and just about perfectly spelled and grammatized.

Congrats 1nes!
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk