Old 03-15-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28
Default First Interactive Story

First Interactive story:

Hello dear GetDare friends:

I just thought about an idea hopefully you will like it.

Generally when we have a story in this section it comes from one user or Author and the other users just write if they like it or not or if they have any comment but what if we do the following :

I’ll start a story and write the first part, and then any other user can continue the story to write how they see it should continue, they can take the story to whatever path they want.

There are just some general rules:

1- You must start your story with the same scene and characters of the story as the previous part ended, so if the story it having Mary and Chris as characters sitting in an office you should start in the same scene as the previous story ended and with the same characters so that the reader gets a continuous story all the time and not bits and pieces from here and there.

2- You can introduce any new characters as you wish or eliminate any characters.

3- You can add or eliminate any new scenes.

4- You can change the theme of the story, in other words if it is a blackmail, and u want it to be lesbian or bondage for example, you should start it with the blackmail scene then change it to whatever scene you want or just continue with the same scene.

5- Advice: don’t try to write a very long part as while you are writing a part, maybe some other user will post a part so you will have to restart from where he stops so it is better to write small part then start writing another small part.

6- If you post a story that does not match the previous criteria it will be deleted by me.
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:55 PM   #2
royalsand28

Default Part 1

Part 1:

How it started:
My name is Chris, I work as a manager at a finance corporation, I manage about 12 employees, 2 of my employees are Britney and Elissa. On many days we don’t finish our work at the company so they invite me to their apartment - as they live in same apartment - to finish work.
I have their WiFi password and a copy of the apartment door key and the complex gate key as I go their frequently.
One day I decided to be naughty, I called in sick and went to their apartment in the morning with 3 secret micro cameras, I installed one camera in each of their bedrooms and one in the bathroom. I connected them to the WiFi so that I can see them all the time, in addition, the cams has the option to record on motion so that I don’t miss anything. In the day before I dropped a microphone in their car that has the same capabilities, which uses a SIM card to send any voice conversation.

Just the same day I installed them , I started to watch them change their clothes and sleep semi-nude which turned me a lot until the weekend. On Friday night I went home as soon I finished work to watch them.

They returned home, took off their work clothes and stayed in their lingerie which is pretty normal ,
Then after dinner I noticed something weird, they turned off the light of Elissa’s room and both went to Britney’s room, both took off their clothes completely and stayed to kiss.

First I made sure recording is on then I kept watching. They started by a hot long kiss then touching each other’s nipples in circular motion until they started to moan then as if they do this frequently , they turned around to a 69 position and started to lick each other’s pussy. I can feel my cock exploding through my pants, here are my 2 beautiful employees licking each other, OMG they are lesbians , they never mentioned anything about this at work, although it is not forbidden but they did not declare it so they want to keep it secret.

After licking each other for about 10 minutes with a lot of moans and little screaming they stopped and pulled something from the drawer. It turned out to be a coin, I could not understand why at the beginning.

They talked in a low voice then flipped the coin , as soon as they did that, Britney was so happy and Elissa said shit.

Britney opened the bottom drawer and pulled a leather item which turned out to be a strapon, she put it on and started to fuck Elissa. She started slowly at the beginning and then kept pushing faster and harder and Elissa just kept screaming and screaming. Then at a point Britney signed to Elissa to turn around and omg she started to fuck her in the ass too.
She kept fucking her for another 5 minutes then she stopped. Then they both kissed and slept in the same bed.

After the show ended I went to masturbate really hard then started to think how can I use this for on demand personal pleasure. There is no better than to blackmail them.

I set the plan really fast and started the first step. I went online and searched for a long wide skirt that ends up tight , I ordered one and send it anonymously to them to arrive Monday afternoon.

Then I created a new email using a VPN to prevent tracking then I prepared my email as follows putting a send date as Monday morning:

First I attached the video starting when they kissed till they went to sleep

Britney and Elissa,

You don’t know me or may be you know.

Check the attached video, be sure to watch it in private or you will be in big trouble.

If you are dump enough to tell anyone and I mean anyone or call the police or even try to check where the cameras are or try to hide somewhere in your apartment when u change clothes or get anyone to inspect your home, or even just change what you do or wear normally at home then these videos will be sent right away to these people:

All your bosses and colleges at work, both your parents and may be some DVD will be sent to your neighbors too.

You will follow exactly what I order and if one or both of you , again even if one of you does not follow my orders to the word , the video will be released.

Today when you return home you will find a package, in there you will find a skirt, a long skirt. You will use the same coin to toss who will put it tomorrow and be sure to do that on the bed so that I can see, the whoever will wear it will point to herself so that I can be sure.

For the one who will wear it, when u go home you will get a scissors and cut exactly one inch from the bottom of the skirt to make it shorter , you will then show that on the bed next to a measure to be sure it is accurate

The following day the other one will wear the skirt and do the same when she gets home by cutting another inch and so on.

At some point the skirt will be too short for whoever turn is to wear, the one who won’t wear it because it is too short will be punished really bad and may be even punished by the other.

Miss any details and you will be punished.

Your new Master.

I could not wait till Monday morning.

Monday morning , I sent the email to both of them to their work email so that they can see if the first thing in the morning. We all arrived work at 9 , then I kept watching from a far distance to see their reactions.

Both of them almost opened the email in the same time and I can see priceless scary look with a dropped jaw for both.

As soon as they say that I can see Elissa reaching to the phone, most probably to call Britney, at that moment I called her in the intercom to my office where I can see her lips saying shit. My plan was to prevent them from talking to each other till they finish their day.

I talked to Elissa about some business issues in my office where I can see she is not even listening to me , I gave her a big task, way bigger to be finished in one day and I told her it should be finished by 5:00 today , I did the same with another 6 employees including Britney to be sure they are busy and in the same time don’t draw the attention to my self.

That kept them busy and by the end of the day, they left in their car and I started to listen to their conversation.

Britney: “ Have you seen the video? How did that bastard record us like that?”

Elissa: “ Britney, the problem is not how he did it, the disaster is that he is blackmailing is now and we have to find a way out of this.”

Britney: “ Well wearing a skirt is not a big deal anyway. “

Elissa: “ Are you crazy , the first days will not be a problem , but what about when it will be just 6 or 7 inches”

Britney looked shock as if she did not think about this and just said “Shit”

They drove home without any other word.
The entered the apartment as I can see on the cam carting the box that I sent.
They opened the box and got the skirt out, it was a red long skirt.

Elissa:” I don’t think we should do this and we should call the police “

Britney:” What will they do for you, they will start investigation and even if they got him, he could send the video before they catch him which will mean loss of our job and ruining our careers in addition to family scandals. “

They both held each other hands and started crying.

After a period they stopped and I can see them get the coin and toss it then Elissa pointed to herself meaning she will wear it tomorrow. They went to sleep in their lingerie as usual.

Next day Elissa wore the skirt as I ordered and I did not try to contact them at all, they went home and Elissa did as I ordered and cut one inch from the skirt as I can see on the camera, they kept doing that till the skirt is above knee.

Usually at work ladies never wear short skirts so it was noticeable that both of them started to come with shorter skirts , luckily they don’t work in the same room so employees did not notice them alternating the red short skirt

The skirt was only 10 inches which is taking it from mini or micro skirt now, and it is Britney’s day to wear, I can see her hesitating a lot but at the end she put it on and was pulling it all the time to try to hide more flesh but she could not , she came to work where many of the employees really give her the look but no one said anything , they returned home and I can see Britney cut the extra inch to make it only 9 inches. Elissa look at the skirt and she shock he head and said , no I’m not wearing this.

The next day she did not put the skirt on and just wore a jeans. Which means she lost the skirt test.

I went to my office and started writing my next email for the loser and the winner :

“ Elissa Loser and Britney Winner : “

So who will be the first to continue this store as described above ?
Old 03-16-2018, 04:03 PM   #3
royalsand28

So anyone interested to be the first to post to continue the story?

Any questions : KIK : royalsand28
Old 03-23-2018, 12:23 AM   #4
Isabellakim50

Interesting concept I think I'll just stick to reading
Isabellakim50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Isabellakim50 for this post:
Old 03-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
royalsand28

Thanks Isabella,
Please check your PM
Old 03-24-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
Masterbater
Account Banned

Default I’ll try

I love the story and it turned me on so much i decided to carry it on

Elisa loser Brittany winner
Elisa you lost and it’s now time for your punishment you must let Brittany finger your pussy once every day for the next five days till you edge twice but you are not allowed to cum at all, remember that I can see everything that you do
Brittany if you do not finger Elisa you will get a severe punishment
I will also be leaving a small vibrator that you have to put in your pussy for an hour everyday whether that would be at work or school and you have to alternate days, so one day Brittany goes and the next day Elisa goes.

From your master

I couldn’t wait to see how they reacted to the email so I sent it and the I went straight to Elisa’s office to see her reaction. She was walking out of the office with a nervous look on her face towards Brittany who also had a worried look on her face.
I couldn’t wait to see how this went
I sent a vibratory to there house straight after work and then I went home and watched the show.
Masterbater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:56 AM   #7
Masterbater
Account Banned

I don’t know if it’s very good
Masterbater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:20 PM   #8
Isabellakim50

Lol I don't think school applies to her anymore :P
Old 03-26-2018, 01:55 PM   #9
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbater View Post
I love the story and it turned me on so much i decided to carry it on

Elisa loser Brittany winner
Elisa you lost and it’s now time for your punishment you must let Brittany finger your pussy once every day for the next five days till you edge twice but you are not allowed to cum at all, remember that I can see everything that you do
Brittany if you do not finger Elisa you will get a severe punishment
I will also be leaving a small vibrator that you have to put in your pussy for an hour everyday whether that would be at work or school and you have to alternate days, so one day Brittany goes and the next day Elisa goes.

From your master

I couldn’t wait to see how they reacted to the email so I sent it and the I went straight to Elisa’s office to see her reaction. She was walking out of the office with a nervous look on her face towards Brittany who also had a worried look on her face.
I couldn’t wait to see how this went
I sent a vibratory to there house straight after work and then I went home and watched the show.
As I waited for the girls to get home I started to think of some other plans for the girls and as I drafted a few ideas I had a notification pop-up to say that there is movement on the camera's. At first they entered their room, undressed and then left again, I assume they were just doing normal things such as make dinner and eat, do their laundry, watch some tv but then later on I saw that they entered Elisa's room where she then took off her panties making it so she is only wearing a bra as they had already been in just their lingerie since they got home.

Brittany went over to Elisa and grabbed some lube, lubed up her fingers and Elisa's pussy and then started to finger Elisa. A short while later Elisa told Brittany to stop as she was getting too close to orgasm and she's not allowed to do that.

After a short break where they were just talking to each other and Elisa was still only wearing a bra, they went back to it and not much later Elisa once again told Brittany to stop.

Elisa and Brittany then went to the washroom and took a shower together while also kissing, unfortunately the camera that I placed could not see through the frosted glass so I couldn't see anything in detail.

After they showered and put on some fresh lingerie they both went to bed and slept.

As they finished that I send them a new email.

"Good job girls, you completed the first out of five days, only four more to go, in the mean time, let us get your next task set up, invite a guy of your work of your choosing and while this male is there one of you, decided by a coin flip, will wear the skirt which is at 9 inches now and no panties under it while the other girl will be in just panties and bra the whole time, if you do not do this, there will be an other punishment while if you complete it then there might be a reward"

The next day I had the chance to leave work for a while due to an errand I had to run for work and with that errand I also went over to their place again and added some more camera's to get more angles and have a camera in every room. I made sure the camera's are all hidden and then went back to work as the errand was done too.

As I walked back in Elisa took me to her work desk and said that there is no way to complete the tasks by end of the work day so that she should take it home and at the same time that it would be great to get help to which I offered to help her after the regular work day.

When the work day was done the 3 of us went to their place and as I walked in they both went to their own room to change. A short time later they came out of their room. Elisa is wearing the skirt and a t-shirt while presumably also wearing a bra under it, at the moment I could not verify if she is wearing panties or not but soon I should be able to see that. Brittany walked in the room while only wearing a light pink bra and light pink panties.

I acted surprised when I saw them and they asked if it bothered me.
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 03-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #10
royalsand28

Hello Masterbater and DragonGirl,

Thanks a lot for the great stories , both are awesome and both carry a lot of humiliation which I adore , really appreciate your participation and waiting for more.

Who will be the next kinkester to post ?
Old 04-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #11
DragonGirl

As nobody seems to be making any other parts for this story, I will make an other part

__________________________________________________ _________________________

"Not really, but why are you in your underwear?" I asked to Brittany.

Brittany hesitated for a while until she eventually said "I am trying something new out and want to feel the rush of being partially exposed in front of other people"

"Okay then, let's get to work then, shall we?" I said while sitting down at the round glass table they have where I had already started to place the paperwork.

The two girls came over to the table and sat down. When Elisa sat down the skirt rose up a little and it is clear that she isn't wearing any panties under it.

After working for a while Elisa noticed when she stood up that her skirt had risen up so much that everything was clearly visible while Brittany and myself were looking at her due to her getting up.

She pulled her skirt down to try and hide her ass and pussy but it was already too late, I had already seen it.

"Is it normal for you two to be dressed this way in your own place? I never saw you do that before?" I said.

"Well, no, not really, we are just both trying something new, plus Elisa .... lost a bet" Brittany said.

"Oh, what was the bet about?" I asked.

"Well, there were a few games, one of them was to not wear panties with that short skirt the next time anyone came over, didn't matter who it was, you're just lucky" said Brittany.

"That's .... interesting I guess, since you said one of the games, were there other games too?" I asked as I had noticed that it was past 11pm now and they didn't do their punishment of edging yet.

"Yea, there was .... speaking of which, would you excuse us for a moment?" said Brittany as she took Elisa to her bedroom.

They both closed the door and I loaded up the feed for the camera's on my phone to which I saw that the two girls grabbed the lube and started to finger Elisa after she took off the skirt completely.

Elisa put a pillow over her face to muffle the moans she was making as Brittany kept on pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy.

After a short time Brittany stopped and Elisa sat back up taking a breath, as I was keeping an eye on the camera, to make sure they were not coming out of their rooms yet I started to write an other email.

Quote:
How risky of you girls to do the task when there is a guy in the next room, due to that you get a reward, the reward will show up at your door in the next couple of days, as for the next task, each day in the next week you will flip a coin, heads is Elisa, Tails is Brittany. The person it lands on will not wear any form of underwear on that day. If the coin lands on the same person multiple days in a row, then extra rules apply, they are listed below.

2x = the skirt I gave you
3x = very loose low cut shirt
4x = cut off an other inch of the skirt
5x = loose crop top for top piece
6x = topless
7x = naked

As an example, if Elisa has tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day after that, then she will be wearing no underwear, she will be wearing the skirt I gave and she will be wearing a very loose low cut shirt the whole day. If Brittany is chosen the next one after that, then Elisa can be dressed normal again but Brittany would be without underwear, if Elisa is chosen again after that, then she will be back to no underwear.

During this whole week, both of you can not wear any pants or shorts, always a skirt, dress or nothing.

On top of that, set up the following email on your phones and make sure you get a notification when a new email arrives.

email: [email protected]
password: WeAreSlaves

Best of luck, your master
After I wrote the email I scheduled to send it to them and I saw that they were fingering Elisa again, to make it even worse for them I decided to walk in on them, so I turned off the video feed from the camera on my phone and then walked to their bedroom.

As I was at the door I opened the door and walked inside while saying "Are you girls going to come back?"

As I did that I saw Elisa with her legs spread and Brittany's fingers inside her pussy laying on the bed, Brittany stopped and looked at me in surprise while Elisa didn't move at all, as if she didn't realize I walked into the room.

After a short time of nothing being said and me staring at Elisa and Brittany staring at me she sighed and started to move in and out of Elisa again as she used her other hand to put her finger in front of her mouth to motion for me to be silent.

A short time later, with me still looking at them Elisa made Brittany stop and then sat up to which she then could see me. As she saw me she closed her legs and tried to cover up.

"Brit, why didn't you make him get out?" she said.

"Well, he had already seen you and we needed to get you to edge as we only barely did it in time" she replied while pointing at the clock that is now on 11.59pm.

"Okay fine" she said followed by her then getting up from the bed and while staying bottomless went back to the table.

I joined her and so did Brittany to which we worked for a while longer and then completed the work.

After work was done we all went to sit down in the couch for a little, had a drink and relaxed while talking, as we were doing this Brittany stayed in her underwear and Elisa was bottomless the whole time.

When I decided to leave Elisa walked to the door with me and followed me down to the building front door, all while she was saying bottomless. She gave me a hug at that door and then started to walk back to their apartment.

"Elisa" I said to which she turned around.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I am sure you know, but you do realize you are still bottomless right?" I said to which she looked down and then by the look on her face I could see she completely forgot about it.

"Shit, I forgot" she said as she then started to run back to her apartment instead of walk.

I went home and went to bed right after adding a picture of the girls in the email where Elisa was leaving their apartment while being bottomless and Brittany still being in underwear.

The next day, when they came into the office I saw Elisa open up the email I send as I walked behind her.

"Elisa, you might want to be careful with what kind of emails you open, also, is that from last night?" I said as I saw the picture I attached which clearly caused her to be surprised and minimize the email right away before turning around.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:58 AM   #12
Isabellakim50

I hope that the story continues as much as I want to contribute I can't :c
Old 04-04-2018, 05:19 PM   #13
royalsand28

Thanks a lot DragonGirl for the amazing last part. And Isabellakim50, hope you can participate even with a little tiny part. Here is the new chapter:

“I’m so sorry boss, that must be Brittany, she was just teasing me.” said Elisa, trying to hide the sender name, I pretended to believe what she said and just said: “ok I’ll let it go this time but tell her that this is not appropriate to send to work email”. “Yes boss” she replied while pretending to return back to work.

As I walked away she opened the email and read it and I can see her face out of the corner of my eyes and her eyes widened as she read through the email. She immediately called Brittany on the internal line and I can see both of them very nervous.

I let the day pass normally to decrease their stress a little.

By the time they arrived home, they found the package with the skirt in it.

This is the skirt I ordered : https://goo.gl/images/2NCVJf

I checked my phone to see their faces as they saw the skirt and they almost cried.

“How does this asshole expect us to wear this slutty skirt to work?” said Brittany.
“Do you have another choice, or can you say no?” said Elisa while being depressed.

Then they started doing their regular stuff at home, meanwhile I sent them the following email to the email I created for them.

Dear Elisa and Brittany,
I can see that Brittany just described me as an asshole which means that she clearly has NO MANNERS.
For that Brittany, you have a choice of 2:
Choice one: tomorrow regardless of the toss results you will go to work (of course panty-less) and you will wear the skirt I sent you, the only change for being with no manners is that u will wear it without the straps on the side.

Choice 2: Elisa will give you 50 spanks on each ass cheek today to know how to describe me as an asshole, the 50 spanks will be given using the tennis table paddle. Any spank that I don’t like or looks weak or Elisa feels pity for you and tries to do it softly, Brittany will return it back to Elisa but times 5. So, Elisa all spanks should be hard and I should see that you put your maximum power in it, just imagine 10 that I don’t like times 5, that is 50 spanks back to you. For this one Brittany’s hands and feet should be tied as I don’t like struggling and spanking should be done naked of course for both of you.

I sent the email and, on the spot, I can see that both of them looked to their phones with a scary face. Brittany’s face got priceless where she got speechless, Elisa approached her and asked her what she will do. Brittany told her that she will try the skirt on first. As soon as she got the stripes out and put the skirt on, it is apparent that she cannot wear it as the slightest move will show her ass and Pussy.

“So I’ll have to spank you, correct?” said Elisa with a little bit of smile and shiny eyes.

“Are you happy that you will spank me?” replied Brittany.

“Not really, but I can’t deny that I always had that dream.” followed Elisa.

Brittany did not say a word and went to get a rope and told her: “ Tie me to the bed, let’s get this over and please try not to hurt me”

“Oh but I don’t want to get spanked, so I’ll have to do it properly, sorry Brittany.” replied Elisa while trying to hide her smile.

Elisa got the tennis table paddle and looked at it with an evil smile, then she started to tie Brittany tightly and asked her: “Are you ready?”

“Just do it, start now” said Brittany.

Elisa started her first spank with a pretty hard one to the right ass cheek that made Brittany jump in her restraints.

“Do you have to be that hard, I won’t last like this.” said Brittany. “Remember, he said I have to do my best or he will have you spank me.” replied Elisa.

With every spank on each cheek, Elisa did her best that the sound of the spank was really loud and Brittany was full of tears, she was begging for mercy while Elisa was just at 15 per cheek. Elisa had a brief stop to rest her hands.
While she was resting, I sent them this email, and Elisa opened it right away before starting spanking again:

“Elisa, you are doing a great job and looks like you are enjoying it, for Brittany, Did you understand now that you can never call me names?
Any way I wanna give u an option:
I can have Elisa continue the spanking to 50 but looks like you can’t even take 15 or tomorrow at work you will get an email and you have to do whatever I order you to do in it.
You have 2 minutes to think and show me on the camera.”

As Elisa read the email out-loud to Brittany, Brittany told her to show on the camera that she will do anything I want but no spanking.

Elisa untied Brittany who has an amazing bright red sore ass, she was actually worried less about the next day order than her sore ass.

Next day as they started work, I sent them this email:
“Brittany here is your Order for today. In your mail stack you will find a little brown box, open it, in there you will find 10 Tiny cameras with instructions to install. In the instructions you will find a section of how to install the camera in a hidden way so that no one can see it.
You will take 3 camera to each of the women restrooms stalls , install them professionally in a hidden place so that no one can see them but the whole restroom is covered.

As soon as you install the first stall, you will get naked and say while naked:

I’m Brittany, I’m installing the hidden Cameras in my work restroom as I like to see my colleges naked.

When you are finished you can get back to work.”

Brittany got scared as this is a crime but she remembered what Elisa said concerning that there is no other alternative.

She abided and went to the rest rooms and started installing the cameras in each stall doing the naked video that can put her in prison for a long time.

Now I have my new toy, I went to my office, started to watch if anything is happening in the rest room.

Here goes the first person into the restroom.
It was one of the female managers and I did not expect much but to my astonishment I saw the following happening in the stall:

So who will be the next to write the cumming part ?

Last edited by royalsand28; 04-05-2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Spelling Corrections
Old 04-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #14
DragonGirl

that's an okay part, something that partially bothered me is that you started to call Elissa "Elsa".

In the first part that you wrote you named the two girls Brittany and Elissa.

So with the name change in your last post it confused me for a short time until I realized that you changed the name.

There were also a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes that made it a little more difficult to understand what you were saying, so if you still can, it might be a good idea to edit it and correct those mistakes.

Other than that, it was a great part, it's nice that you added a new skirt, in the part that I wrote I was still talking about the same skirt as that you started out with, but a new skirt will also work nicely, especially since there are two skirts now that we know of.

At some other time I will write an other part for the story but I will give other people some time first to see if they want to contribute.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:38 AM   #15
royalsand28

Thanks a lot DragonGirl for your comments, I'm really happy for your interest and thankful for your correction efforts. Corrections checked and edited.

I think it will be great for the following parts if the writer will use links to clothes or scenes to add more life to the story and give the reader more imagination.

Thanks again and waiting for the next part, who will be the following part author ?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, boss, exhibition, lesbian, work