Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-13-2018, 04:27 AM   #1
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Default What is more important for you? (lifestyle rules)

If you want try to bear lifestyle restrictions then this dare is for you.

1. Decide how long you will follow rules:
a) easy - weekend
b) medium - week or 2 weekends
c) hard - 3 weeks or 6 weekends

2. Decide option
a) Roll 2 dice (easy)
b) Roll 3 dice (hard)

Sort those rules in order of descending difficulty (first - most hurtful for you and last - least hurtful)

1) You may not use TV, computer, surf web
2) You may not go outdoor (unless work/study or something necessary)
3) You may not do voice calls
4) You are not allowed to wear any clothes when you are alone at home for more than 5 minutes continiously
5) You are not allowed to do any sexual activities (both yourself or with partner). (only exception if your partner is Master/Mistress or you allow them do more then usually)
6) You must not stay awake later than your average time to go to bed minus 2 hours. Same for wake up time. (Examlpe if you usally go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 7 am then go to bed not later than 9pm and wake up not later than 5am)

Roll 2 or 3 dice. Remove any dice showing smallest number. If both ofremaining dice show same number then duration of rule triples.

Punishments:
Sometimes you can't follow rules, then you get punishments. Punishments include one of following tasks which have to be chosen by dice.

Code:
Tedious
1. Stand nude in corner
it can be stressful physically and emotionally. If you do break add 5 minutes to punishment
2. Copy contacts from phone book 
do trial 5 minutes task to test your speed than plan how much to copy, it will prevent you to write slow
3. Using public transportaion go toplace where you don't need to be and back. You can't take seat places and use device to make trip less boring
4. You can do anything but keep opened palms on table. If you do break add 5 minutes to punishment 
5. Make selfies every minute. Odd selfie do in underwear, even selfie in clothes those you would wear to show yourself to everybody. You don't must share pics. 
It will be tedious to redress every minute
6. Homework time. 
You have to do homework without breaks for anything but drinking water, peeing and going to toilet and laying on bed relaxe with no distractions, BUT time spent on bed does not count. 
If you get too long punishment and don't have too much homework or you don't study, give yourself tasks looking like homework and do them
Duration of punishment depends on what rule broken and for how long
1) As long as you were doing prohibited activities but not less then 1 hour for every day you break this rule
2) As long as you were doing prohibited activities but not less then 1 hour for every day you break this rule
3) Triple as long as you were doing calls
4) 50% of time you were wearing clothes
5) 10x time of doing it yourself and 3x time with parnter
6) as long as you stayed up later or wake up later.

===================
Comments:
If you use 2 dice, you can reduce chance of most hateful rules to 1/36.
If you use 3 dice, hateful rule is inevitable when 2 dice show this number. Chance 15/216

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bubuk for this post:
Old 03-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Default Report

I got pushed to this dare by Bubuk to try out the lifestyle restrictions.
I choose the easy - weekend options with 3 dice.
The order chosen was 1-6-5-4-2-3 with the adaption that I would be allowed to use my computer for work only, as I needed to work this weekend.
I rolled a 2,3 and a 4 which meant I was stuck with

Quote:
You are not allowed to do any sexual activities (both yourself or with partner). (only exception if your partner is Master/Mistress or you allow them do more then usually)
and
Quote:
You are not allowed to wear any clothes when you are alone at home for more than 5 minutes continiously

I adapted the second one to:
Quote:
You are not allowed to wear any clothes when you are alone at home or in your room for more than 5 minutes continiously
as my housemate was home for the entire weekend, and that would have defeaten the purpose of that rule.

At the start it almost immediatly had to get myself a punishment. I needed to get my laundry from the drying rack to inside my room, which as there was a housemate home I wanted to do clothed. This took 8 minutes.
Rolled a 4:
4. You can do anything but keep opened palms on table. If you do break add 5 minutes to punishment

I Set up a something to read on laptop, had my palms on table for 4 minutes. I tried scrolling down the page using my nose, which word with moderate success. In hindsight I shouldn't have used my laptop for this as it has a very small down arrow button, but for 4 minutes it was doable.

In the afternoon I was waiting for my housemate to come back after he borrowed something, but I forgot that I had to be naked when he got back. So 30 more minutes of violating the clothing rule.
I rolled a 4 again, so a repeat of the old task but now with 15 minutes of my palms on the table.

Again put something up to read, now on my computer. I finished reading after 5 minutes. I attempted to get something else to read, but my mouse did not want to be operated by my face. Thus I just sat there for the last 10 minutes.
My housemate came by outside my door to complain that his attempt to fix his bike did not succeed at attempt 2 either, which was kind of scary as I was naked and stuck at my desk, even though I know he likely won't come in as the door was closed. I had a brief conversation with him through the door while waiting to get unstuck from my desk.

Not much happened the rest of the evening, until I had to do my daily edges to check whether I was out of denial.
Knowing that 10x the time goes towards tedious tasks speed things up quite a bit, it took me 90 seconds to edge twice and know that yes, I was still in denial.
I rolled a 2: so copying the phonebook. Got a total of 110 numbers in the 15 minutes. Sort of interesting to go through there and think "hey! I knew that person" or "Ah yes, he also existed back then". Got about 70% though so the next time this is going to be a lot less interesting.

Went to bed for the first day. Conclusion: Staying naked all day is weird, I'm flopping around all over the place. Mostly cold though, as it is freezing outside and my room has to many single layer windows to keep everything out.
You would assume that not touching yourself it not so bad, unless you are actually not allowed to do it. Then suddenly the desire to do so becomes much greater. It got really frustrating at moment that I almost just took the punishment instead.

Second day,
Being naked is not so bad, but not touching is getting horrible. The combination of that and being denied made me gave in at around 13:00 and tried my luck with my edges again. Knowing that I am punished for even attempting it, on top of likely not being allowed to orgasm is intense. It got me far more in a submissive state then I've ever been. Knowing that I am punished for doing one thing just to get absolutely nothing out of it.
My mind was in such a weird state, that it didn't really know what it was it wanted anymore. It took my around 100 seconds to edge twice this time.
I rolled a 3 for the punishment, and damn this was going to be bad. Did I mention already that I had another dare doing that told me to wear an element of bondage all day long?
This means that I will have to wear my cuffs while taking the public transport for 15 minutes.
As I also have to get back, this is going to a long time outside with my hands cuffed. Very scared, but I'll do it now before I back out.

Got my jacket on and put on a scarf (it was snowing here) to get outside. Luckily my scarf was long enough that I could hide the connecting chain of my cuffs and keep it tight to prevent it from rinkling to much.
It did make sure my hands always had to be pressed to me chest, as otherwise it would be visible.
The first few minutes were scary, as well as when the bus arrived. as I had to get in and check in with my card. The card reader was far lower than my chest, so this must have looked akward.
I got out after a few stops, and walked myself back to make it roughly a 30 minute duration trip (+18 minutes of waiting for the bus), as otherwise I would take about an hour to go round.

The rest of the day went uneventfull, except I forgot once more that I wasn't allowed clothes in my room for 10 minutes, so that is going to be 5 minutes of punishment.
Rolled a 6 which meant homework. Given that I was doing homework like stuff most of the entire evening anyway, this seems like the best one I could roll.

The weekend is official over now. Overall I liked the rules but really hated the punishments as they are too tedious for me. In other words, they are good punishments.
I don't think I would do this dare again though, I did enjoy the feeling of having parts of my life controlled as well as the close encounters.
These kind of lifetime-restrictions are just a bit too tedious for me to do as a one-off dare without being part of something larger.

Thanks for helping me experiment with this!

TLDR:
Fun to do, probably not again for me

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 03-18-2018 at 04:25 PM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:26 PM   #3
Born2BaSissy

Interesting, might have to give it a try
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk