Old 06-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lexie's First Game

Hey everybody! This is my first story here and I'm excited to write it. I love reading about truth or dare so I thought I would give a shot on writing one. I'm going to try to post two times a week, Sunday and Wednesday. I'm hoping to be able to keep this up.

Let me know what you guys think of it! If the parts are too long or short, how the story is coming, any suggestions, etc. I am open to constructive criticism! I hope you all like it!
~~~
Lexie's First Game

Part 1: An Introduction and Round One

Lexie Pryor lives an interesting life. She is 16, rich, and lives in a six-bedroom house that also includes three bathrooms and an outdoor pool. Her parents are only home two full months of the year (March, her birthday month, and December, for Christmas) and a few random weeks due to their jobs. They were transferred to a different state, but didn’t want to have Lexie move with them and have her go through transferring schools. Being just a couple months away from turning 16 they decided to just let her stay there because she could handle herself. Every week they send her money for food or anything else she needs, although she does have a job so she doesn’t need to rely on her parents for everything.

Lexie has a hard time making friends at school. Actually, she didn’t have friends until a couple months ago. There’s Jaxon (17), Zeke (14), Vanessa (17), Max (15), and Evelyn (14). All six of them are high schoolers together. Zeke and Evelyn are in 9th grade, Max is in 10th grade, Lexie is in 11th grade, and Jaxon and Vanessa are in 12th grade. One day while they were all hanging out after school, they discovered that Lexi had never played truth or dare before. This is the story of Lexie’s first truth or dare game.
-----
It was 5pm on a Friday. Lexie was patiently waiting for her friends to come over. She was nervous; she was about to play her first truth or dare game. Her friends found out she has never played before and insisted on playing as soon as they could. This happened two days ago, so here she is now, waiting for her friends to show up. After about an hour all six of them were together and they were sitting in Lexie’s living room.

“Are you ready to play Lexie?” Jaxon asked her.

“Uh…yeah, I guess. How far is this going to go?” She has heard what has happened at the group’s different games they have played and wants to know what to expect.

“As far as we all agree on. When we play together we usually make ground rules before we start so everyone is comfortable. Want me to tell you what we do?” Jaxon asked. He continued when he saw Lexie give a nod. “We never do anything that could cause permanent harm to somebody, is illegal, or has anything to do with piss or shit. Otherwise, everything else is fair game. If a truth is asked or a dare is said that you don’t want to do, you will get a second dare that is agreed on by the other five players and you must do that one instead. Any questions so far?”

“No, I think I’m good so far,” Lexie said after a second.

“Okay,” Jaxon gives a sly smile. “This is where it gets fun. If you fail to do a dare or you are caught lying you lose a life. Each person starts with three lives. When all three lives are lost, the game is over and that person is the loser. The loser is now the slave of the person with the most lives. If there is a tie, then the loser is the slave of more than one person. How does that sound?”

“That sounds…oddly fun. Has that happened before?” Lexie was curious.

“It has happened once, during one of our first games together. We decide how long each person gets the slave by rolling two dice. The highest number is the amount and the lowest number stands for hours, days, or weeks. 1 or 2 stands for hours, 3 or 4 stands for days, and 5 or 6 stands for weeks. For example, if you roll a 6 and a 3, then you’re a slave for 6 days. If you are the slave of more than one person then you roll the dice for each person. Make sense?”

Lexie smiled. “Yeah, I think so.” Lexie was nervous. What if I lost? I don’t know what I would do if end up a slave, and what if it’s for more than one person? That will be scary…but I think it will also be fun. Lexie looked around at her friends, “Can we play?” Lexie grinned.

“Let’s do it. One more thing, everyone can only be asked once during a round, so everybody gets a chance to play. I’ll go first. Max, truth or dare?”

“Hmm…I’ll go with truth,”

“What is the worst thing you have ever done, and why did you do it?”

“Uhhh…the worst thing I have ever done was sneak into a movie theater so I didn’t have to pay for a movie. I was 13 at the time and wanted to see an R rated movie, so I walked in with a group of people and nobody seemed to notice me,” Max explained.

“I guess that isn’t that bad,” Lexie said. She was glad the game was starting out easy. She wondered what she would pick when it was her turn.

“Evelyn, truth or dare?” Max asked to keep the game going.

“I think I’ll go with a truth as well,”

“If you had to make out with one person playing, who would it be?” Max smirked, knowing who her crush was.

“Damn..I guess I would have to pick…Jaxon,” Evelyn blushed as she answered truthfully.

“I can make that happen,” Jaxon winked at her.

“Anyway, Lexie, truth or dare?” Evelyn hurriedly continued the game.

“Hmm..I think I’m going to pick dare,” Lexie wanted to see what a dare would be like.

“Oooh! The first dare of the game goes to the newbie! Hmm, I dare you to…take your pants off!” Evelyn giggled.

“Do I get to put them back on?” Lexie asked hopeful.

“Nope. Once they are off, they stay off! That’s the fun of the game silly,” Evelyn told her.

“Okay fine...” Lexie sighed and stood up. She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and slipped them off to reveal a pair of pink panties. She quickly sat down as the others stared at her.

“Damn Lexie…you got some damn good legs,” Jaxon complimented.

Lexie blushed but continued with the game. She smiled, “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I’ll stick with a truth this round,”

“What’s the longest you can go without jacking off?” She asked him after thinking for a while.

Jaxon was shocked at the question. He didn’t expect that from Lexie. “Uhm, the longest I can go is three days. What can I say, I love to cum.” Jaxon smirked at Lexie. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna be like Lexie and take a dare,”

“I dare you to…give everybody here a kiss,” Jaxon smirked at Vanessa.

“You think you’re so clever!” Vanessa laughed and gave everybody a kiss on the cheek. She sat back down and smirked at Jaxon.

“Hey, that’s not what I meant!” Jaxon complained.

“Yeah, but that’s what you said!” Vanessa laughed. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna pick dare too,”

“I dare you to let two of us each take one piece of clothing off you,” Vanessa dared.

“Okay…I pick Lexie and Evelyn…” Zeke agreed. Lexie looked at Zeke. He was wearing socks, a shirt, a pair of shorts, and underwear. At least I hope he’s wearing underwear… She walked over to him and took his shirt off him revealing a nice set of abs. It was clear that Zeke worked out. She threw the shirt in the pile of clothes on the floor and Evelyn walked over.

“I’ll be nice to you Zeke, I’ll just take your socks off,” Evelyn said as she took off his socks and threw them with the rest of the clothes. Zeke now had the least amount of clothing on, left shirtless with just his shorts and his underwear.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story so far, hope you keep it happening

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:24 PM   #3
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Nice story so far, hope you keep it happening
Thank you! I'm working on the second part now.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 06-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Very nice, subscribed for part 2
Keep up the good work.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #5
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Very nice, subscribed for part 2
Keep up the good work.
Thank you! That means a lot to me. Part two will definitely be here on Wednesday.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:42 AM   #6
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Hey everybody! I just want to thank Sydney_sub and Buttaholic for your kind comments on the first part! I wrote this part right after submitting the first so I hope you all like it! Any comments, questions, suggestions, etc., please feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy part two!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part 2: Rounds Two and Three

“Alright, round two! Lexie! Truth or dare?” Zeke was happy to get the next round started. He loves to play truth or dare.

“I think I’m gonna pick a dare again,” Lexie was feeling brave.

“Hmm…I dare you to take off your shirt!” Zeke thought Lexie was hot and wanted to see her in her underwear. He stared at Lexie as she slowly took off her t-shirt to reveal a matching pink bra. From what he could see she had a cup size of B, but he could be wrong. Zeke realized how much he was staring and blushed, looking away.

“Like what you see?” Lexie smirked. She was starting to come out of her shell. I love this game! “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to take a dare this time,”

Lexie though about it. After a bit, she finally said “I dare you to roll a die. Whatever the number you get is how many ice cubes I get to put in your underwear. You can’t take them out!” Lexie smirked.

“Oh damn. I wasn’t expecting that, all right, do you have a die?” Max asked her. He didn’t like to be cold. Lexie got up and walked to a different room. A minute later she came back with two dice and handed one to Max and put the other on the floor. Max rolled the die and got…a five. “Oh boy…okay go get the ice.” Lexie smirked and went to the kitchen and came back with five ice cubes in a cup.

“Okay, stand up!” She commanded. Max stood up and faced her. Lexie dropped three ice cubes down the back of his underwear and two down the front. Max sat down. “How does that feel?” Lexie giggled.

“It’s fucking cold. Jaxon, truth or dare?” Max asked, getting annoyed.

“I’m gonna go with truth again, if that’s okay,”

“What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?” Max asked him, hoping to embarrass him.

“My biggest fantasy is…being completely dominated. I want to be tied up and just…dominated. I want to lose all control,” Jaxon admitted to everybody after thinking about it. He looked away from everyone.

“Hey…I can make that happen,” Evelyn winked at Jaxon, hoping to cheer him up.

Jaxon smiled. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to take a dare again,”

“I dare you to sit on Max’s lap until your next turn,” Jaxon grinned.

Vanessa got up and walked over to Max. She plopped down on Max’s lap and looked at him. “This okay with you?” She smirked as Max blushed and nodded his head. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’m going to pick dare,”

“Hmm…I’m gonna give you a silly one. Stick your finger in your armpit and don’t move it until your next turn,” Max laughed as he watched her do it.

“You’re so weird sometimes,” Evelyn laughed at him. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna take a dare,”

“I dare you to roll a die. Whatever number you get is how many drops of hot sauce to put on your tongue!” Evelyn dare him.

“No way! I’m not doing that, I won’t,” Zeke refused. “I want a different dare,”

“Okay, okay, everyone come here,” Evelyn, while keeping her finger in her armpit, gestured for all but Zeke to go to a corner and discuss a new dare. After a minute or so Lexie walked away to the kitchen to grab something, and the rest went back over to Zeke. Vanessa plopped down onto Max's lap again. When Lexie came back, she was holding a bottle in her hand and set it down in the middle of the group. “Your new dare is to spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on you make out with for 30 seconds. That better?”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.” Zeke said as he grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. Shortly, it landed on Vanessa...and Max. "Who do I kiss?" He was confused since she was sitting on her lap.

"We'll be nice and let you pick that," Evelyn smirked.

"I pick Vanessa," He smiled at her and nervously went over to her. He secretly had a crush on her. “Somebody timing?” He asked, and turned back to Vanessa when Jaxon nodded. He kissed her and Jaxon started the timer. The kiss turned into a make out session and Zeke and Vanessa were getting into it when Jaxon called time. Blushing, Zeke pulled away and sat back down.

"That wasn't awkward at all, nope, not at all," Max said sarcastically, laughing.

“That was…awesome,” Zeke said without thinking. Embarrassed, he quickly moved the game along. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth this time,”

“What’s the farthest you’ve gone sexually, and did you like it?”

“I’ve given a blow job before. It was with my first and only boyfriend, who is now my ex. I guess I wasn’t very good at it thought, because he broke up with me the next day…but I did like doing it and I wouldn’t mind doing it again,” Evelyn admitted.

“Hey…he wasn’t the one for you,” Jaxon told her. “If he really liked you he wouldn’t want you just for sexual things. He would love you for you, I promise.

“Thanks Jaxon, that means a lot. Truth or dare?”

“I think I’ll take a dare this time,” Jaxon told her.

“I dare you lick both of Zeke's feet, from the heel to the toes!” Evelyn laughed at her dare. She wanted to get Jaxon to lose.

“You won’t make me lose that easy. Zeke, come here,” Jaxon moved to Zeke. He licked his left foot and licked it from the bottom to the top. “Not bad,” he laughed, and he did the same with his right foot, before moving back to his spot.

“You’re just lucky I showered before coming tonight,” Zeke laughed.

“Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Okay, what’s the weirdest place you’ve fallen asleep?” Jaxon asked.

“Uhm, I fell asleep on the toilet once. I think I was on there for two hours before I woke up. I was so tired,” Zeke laughed as he answered. “Max, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a dare. Give me your best shot,”

“Hmm, I dare you to…take off all but one piece of clothing. It’s time to step this game up!” Zeke dared.

“No problem. I can’t wait for the ladies to see my hot bod,” Max laughed. He took of his socks before standing up to take off his shirt, followed by his pants. That left him standing there in a pair of red boxers with a slight tent building up. He smirked and sat back down. “What do you think ladies?”

Vanessa, Lexie, and Evelyn all groaned. Lexie couldn’t help but stare though. She has never seen anybody in their underwear. I wonder what’s under there. I would love to see it…maybe touch it. Lexie blushed at her thoughts and looked away, but not before Max saw. He decided to keep it to himself.

“Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I want another dare. This game is getting exciting!”

“I dare you to bend over my lap and let me spank you for 30 seconds. You’ve been a bad girl,” Max winked.

“Uhm…” Vanessa was shocked. She debated for a second about whether to do it, shrugged, and stood up. She yelped when Max grabbed her quickly and pulled her over his lap. He let his dick push into her stomach. He hoped the game would go farther.

“Somebody start a timer,” He commanded as he put his hand on Vanessa’s ass. He rubbed it for a few seconds and then smacked it. It wasn’t too hard; he didn’t want to hurt her…yet. He rubbed her ass again for a few seconds and then spanked her harder. He repeated this process two more times, the last time hitting her as hard as he can. She yelped. He pushed her off his lap and smirked. “You’re such a bad girl,”

Vanessa blushed and walked back to her spot. She winced as she sat down and Max smirked at her. Vanessa was surprised at Max…he has never shown this side of him before. She was oddly turned on. “Lexie, truth or dare?” She asked. She wanted to change the subject.

“I’ll take a truth, please,”

“What was the best orgasm you’ve ever had?”

Lexie looked away, embarrassed. “I…I actually have never had an orgasm. I’ve never really wanted to,” Lexie admitted.

Everyone was shocked. “Damn Lexie, we need to make you cum. It feels amazing. Maybe I can help you out,” Jaxon offered.

“Uhm, no, that’s okay. Maybe later if a dare makes it happen…” Lexie was really embarrassed. Why are they all looking at me like that? It’s not that big of a deal! Wait…maybe it is…I don’t know. I’ve always wanted to, but never got around to do it. Maybe this game will help me cum…

Last edited by DreamMistress96; 06-16-2017 at 09:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 06-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #7
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Very nice, it's getting more interesting everytime.
Good job!

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Buttaholic for this post:
Old 06-14-2017, 10:14 AM   #8
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Very nice, it's getting more interesting everytime.
Good job!
Thank you! I'm getting excited as I work on the next part. I know where I want to take this. I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Old 06-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #9
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Keep up the good work I like it so far but don't rush it saver it for as long as you can
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:40 PM   #10
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoying this a lot. Thanks for your efforts.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:58 PM   #11
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
Keep up the good work I like it so far but don't rush it saver it for as long as you can
Thank you! I plan on making it until around 50 parts or so. The great thing about truth or dare stories is that you can make it last a long time.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:58 PM   #12
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Enjoying this a lot. Thanks for your efforts.
I'm glad you enjoy this. Thank you for your kind comments.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:26 PM   #13
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

why is it I can see lexi discovering shes a dom to the dude who wanted to be dommed?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #14
Mikieswe
getDare Sweetheart

Very good story.
Mikieswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:16 PM   #15
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
why is it I can see lexi discovering shes a dom to the dude who wanted to be dommed?
Oooh that could be a good twist!

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk