Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-14-2017, 12:37 PM   #31
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
I haven't shown these to the girls but I like them suanhay (also a fan of the avatar lol) thank you. We have decided to do this dare again with me doing the male version I posted. We are starting today...any temptation on your part to try this dare as well??
Glad you like them.

I think it might be fun to do as a challenge against someone else, like you guys are, but not sure I would do it on my own.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #32
Sakura132345

Send a message via ICQ to Sakura132345

i got 2 and 2 and 6
Sakura132345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:47 AM   #33
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so AllInGirl and I are doing this dare as a challenge against each other, with a forfeit for the loser. The rules we will follow are:

- We can only roll once per day at most
- We can only roll again once we have completed a task
- Whatever we roll we have to do, no changes allowed
- We will report in our respective blogs to keep track of our progress.
- First one to get to and complete task 80 is the winner.
- Loser will redo the entire dare with rolls made by the winner, and whilst the loser is completing the challenge, she will serve the winner with only 2 limits

We are starting today, so keep an eye on our blogs for progress reports.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:43 AM   #34
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
Ok, so AllInGirl and I are doing this dare as a challenge against each other, with a forfeit for the loser. The rules we will follow are:

- We can only roll once per day at most
- We can only roll again once we have completed a task
- Whatever we roll we have to do, no changes allowed
- We will report in our respective blogs to keep track of our progress.
- First one to get to and complete task 80 is the winner.
- Loser will redo the entire dare with rolls made by the winner, and whilst the loser is completing the challenge, she will serve the winner with only 2 limits

We are starting today, so keep an eye on our blogs for progress reports.
Excellent 👌
I've subscribed to both blogs 😉 Maybe you girls could put a link to your blogs in your bio to give this more exposure...
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:30 AM   #35
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Sounds exciting but I could never complete this!

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:38 AM   #36
Smilemusic

I have always considered this the holy grail of dares. So intense. Involving real actions with other people...

I always thought it would be too much for me. And it still may be... But last Saturday night I was drunk and horny and lonely and decided to give it a try.

First roll:

Lucky start! - Choose any other result

I decided that if I'm going to do this whenever I have a choice I need to choose the worst I can stand. Otherwise what's the point?

So I ended up picking:

Constant tasks to do! Once you have completed the last roll

Roll 2:

New clothes! Buy at least 2 slutty costumes - the more skin the better!

I almost ordered online, but I became overwhelmed with options. The only place I knew that sold costumes in real life was Spencers at the mall so I went.

They didn't have much selection. I was nervious as I looked at what they did have. I saw the guys in the store, all high-school looking, looking at me looking at the outfits. I'm in college and haven't been to spencers since I left high school so this was extra strange.

I knew they were thinking about me...

Finally I said I just needed to do it so I grabbed the two cheapest ones they had. Checking out was embarssing as well, the girl was nice but still... ugh.

I bought:

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc.../216/78224.uts

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc.../216/97613.uts

New clothes! Buy at least 5 microskirts - throw out any longer skirts you own!

I knew that there was a good chance my next there would also involve close so I rolled the dice while at the mall. Micro-skirt is tough to define. I literally spent like an hour just wandering stores trying to figure out what to do.

Finally, I choose a store (macey's) and just bought the 5 shortest skirts I could find in my price range. lol

They are all shorter than anything I own before - mostly about halfway up my knee. I'll be embarssed if i have to wear them.

When I got home I took all my other skirts and put them in a special drawer. Throwing them out was not an option - I wear them for work! But I promise not to wear them except at work for this dare duration.

Home-made - Make one slutty outfit out of anything which isn't clothes, and spend at least an hour outside in it

I kind of cheated on this one. Again I was stuck with indecision for long time, looking at paper bags, pillowcases, and not entirely sure what to do. Someone more creative might have figured it out but I eventually just went with - wearing nothing but a towel on my balconey.

I have to admit, getting naked for this was thrilling and a little scarey. I needed to have a shot to keep going - less because of what I was exposing than the idea of it.

Sitting outside knowing I was tottally naked except a towel just because of a dare online - it was strange and humilating.

That was my Saturday.

Sunday morning I rolled again

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule: (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc...)

Only with a guys permission – if you ask and he says no, you have to edge and not ask that guy again for a day

- I suspect for me this just means no cumming for the dare lol. I can't imagine asking anyone for permission lol.

NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo!

NEW RULE – From now on your have to keep a little black book of every guy you fuck – make sure to keep a tally & give each a rating!

Two new rules. Both a little scarey. I immediately went and found a notebook.

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
20a.
Anal – You must spend 15 mins a day with a butplug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week

Argh. I was so annoyed when I got this. I really thought about re-rolling, but I stuck with it.

So, of course I don't own a buttplug. So I drove to a nearby sex shop and bought the smallest one i could find (I've now spent over 100$ on this dare!) and some lube.

Somehow shopping at the sex shop was less naughty than spencers, and I realized I should have come here for the costumes as well lol.

When I got home I went in the bathroom to wash it and do my first 15 minutes. Again as I put it in, I felt like a total slut - it was uncomfertable and full. I wanted to push it out immediately, but once it popped in it was snug - but still like an invasive object in myass which it was!!!!

While it was in I began plotting how to do my now required anal sex. The only guy I've ever done it with before was my ex-boyfriend. So I decided I would start with him.

I texted him what's sup and we got chatting. Finally I broke down and said "I'm feeling horney (which I was) wanna come over and butt fuck me" lol

I never would've had the courage to say that in person, which is why I texted it. Of course he said yes...

Meanwhile I rolled:

NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

So an hour later he was over. He tried to make small talk but we all knew what was up so it happened pretty quick. Being fucked by him was kinda out of the body - I knew him well, and I knew he was happy so I didn't have to focus too much on that. Being seen naked was strange but not too strange.

Mostly I was just feeling naughty as hell.

Still, I hate anal sex so I gave him a 2 in my book.

After he left I realized I hadn't swallowed the cum. The condom was in the bathroom (I guessed) but was I really supposed to get it out of the trash?

I cannot imagine asking a guy to give me his used condom after. If I had to pick from that and pulling it from the garbage I would probably pick the garbage.

But I'm open to suggestions or alturnate dares.

That's all I've done so far.

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:41 AM   #37
Smilemusic

Next dare: 30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum
30a. The nearest mall

This is where everything became very very real. I did not want to do this dare. I was scared, and nervous. But I was committed.

I put on one of my new skirts that only came up about halfway up my thigh and some high heels. I thought for a long time about the top - finally deciding on a tank top that I hadn't wore outside the house in a while. My boobs are big on my body so they get attention no matter what - in this they were obscene.

I remember looking in the mirror before I left thinking "Oh my god".

Walking around the mall trying to get my courage up I felt how exposed my legs and boobs were. To be honest, I didn't get that many glances but I felt all of them.

I stopped in a ATT store and bought a pay as you go phone with a new number so that I had at least some way of backing out of all this. Then I set to it.

The first was the hardest - I went into a game store and wandered around until I found a cute guy alone and came up and just said "Hey".

I had meant to say "hey - want my number?" to get it over with, but I stopped at "Hey". We got to chatting for a bit until I finally said "I've got to run, you want my number?". He said yes and I gave him my new number and left.

After the first one I got a little bit easier as I counted down the number. I started at around 5:00 and by 6:00 I had given my number to 10 people. It was slow going... everyone wanted to talk and flirt, which was kinda fun but also I was like on a mission. I stopped for some dinner and decdied to try the cashier. He gave me a long glance and said "I'd love that but I've got a girlfriend". I was mortified.

After that the next two guys also turned me down claiming they had partners. It made me feel wanton. For some reason they all were also the ones who looked at me the longest. After that I felt the eyes on me even more.

I wanted to quit but I had already gone this far. I had to stop being so picky - choosing only guys my age who were clearly single.

Finally I stop being so cautious, and went up to a group of six guys and offered my number to all of them. They laughed and smirked but took it. Some of them may have even been in high school ugh.

By now my phone was already getting texts from some of the guys I'd started off with. I was mostly ignoring them but realized that the second part of the dare was still to come: "Make at least one of them cum".

I thought about responding to a text but instead got caught up in a long conversation with a tall cute guy in a shoe store. Normally his flirting would have made me get away, but I knew I had to make someone cum... so when he started talking about how hot I was I said "You wanna see more?" I felt like a fucking slut when I said it - and I guess I was.

He grinned big and we flirted some more. Until I realized that I didn't want to bring a stranger home and he didn't live close by. Finally I said "Look I've been dared to make a guy cum today? You wanna go somewhere?"

Long surreal story short. We ended up in the bathroom at the mall. I hated it - but once he suggested it I knew I couldn't say no - it was too nasty too gross to not. He wore a condom, I gave him a blowjob, it was super quick and nobody came in.

Still by far the nastiest thing I've ever done. This time I took the condom off after and kinda held it. We snuck out and I said I had to go and ran to my car. My heart was beating, i wanted to throw up, the whole thing had been so intense and out of character. When I got to the car, I drank the cum from the condom still in my hand. It was nasty and salty.

I felt like a slut, and it was gross, but I was also horny as hell - and now I can't cum withut asking a guy... which I didn't want to do. My adreline was pumping so i rolled the dice again.

NEW RULE : Sluts can always take another – From now on, add 1 more person anytime a challenge states a specific number of people!

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.

Last edited by Smilemusic; 04-06-2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #38
Smilemusic

SO... more updates. First, I have been living by my rules. Sleeping naked has just added to the feeling that this dare is all-consuming. I'm naked in bed just wondering what will happen next and what they heck I have to do next.

After work on Tuesday I also did my first "session" of 15 mins with my butt plug. It was akward and uncomfertable again. I felt like a complete

Ambidextrous – Give 2 hand jobs at the same time! The guys must cum within 1 minute of each other!

So, I rolled this on Tuesday but spent that night trying to figure out what to do. I had just rolled my rule to "add 1 more person anytime a challenge states a specific number of people!"

But 1) Sex with 3 guys at once seemed insane. I'd never even done 2... and 2) I do not have 3 hands!

So my first plan was to just do 2 guys. But that didn't seem right - I had promised to do this and embrace being a slut no matter what.

I still wasn't sure what to do, but I loaded up a tinder profile and started flirtting with guys Wed morning. It felt kinda safe and okay after having done so much in person. Online I could always just close it if I decided it had gone too far.

Finally I just messaged one guy that I had been dared to give two handjobs at once - was he intrested and did he have a friend. He freaked out with the emoticons but said yes. Then an hour later I said my dare had been upped to 3 guys if he knew anyone else. He played coy but was excited and wanted to know when I could come over to his dorm... I told my friend where I was going incase things went bad and drove over after work...

Driving over was scarey as fuck. I had no idea what I was getting into. Like, what would he think when I came in, how would this go, could I really go through with it.

But I did it. When I got there he was hanging out in a dormroom with 2 other guys. A romate and a friend of his. I saw them and I knew I would soon be seeing them naked. The guy I was on tinder with was nice, and his roomate was queit and sweet. His friend was like "are you a freak or what" and I blushed and they told him to stop.

Then they were like "are we doing this? what's the plan"

So I just said I had to do this dare, two handjobs at once and I would try to give a BJ to the third guy, but he had to wear a condom. The friend tried to talk me into sex but I said no.

So next thing I know, I'm on my knees rubbing the one guys cock. The friend asks me to at least take off my shirt and bra which I do. Then it's two guys cocks, and I can't help but lick it. Everythign fels surreal and strange. THe guys clearly are like excited that they won the lotto, but also no very comfertable being naked in front of each other. Everyone is silent until the third guy gets his cock out and I try to suck it while doing the two handjobs.

I don't think I did a good job - my memory is of me constantly stopping doing one thing and then another like trying to juggle. But they didn't seem to mind - or at least the BJ (which was the tinder guy) and the roomate. They both went quickly - the handjob guy cumming in my hair. His friend who had been an asshole before had a hard time staying up and I kinda felt bad for him but not really. After the other two went though he had more luck. Once they had cum they were still quiet. The final guy started saying "come on you know you wanna fuck me slut" and I was like "dude chill or I'll stop" and he was like "come on please" so I got up and left - going to the bathroom.

I was covered in cum, which I went ahead and did getting as much off my face and hair as I could and licking it up.

ThenI was in the bathroom with the guys I didn't even know outside. I had just made two of them cum. I wanted to cry or scream at the situtation.

I was going to just leave - and never see them again. That was the plan. But then I thought "you'll never see them again. So why do this? You said you want to be a slut - do it!"

So I came out and said. No fucking, but put on a condom and I'll give you a BJ too. He lit up and was like "hell yeah slut". The tinder guy was like "You always get what you want" and he laughed.

The BJ was super quick - like under a min. Afterwards I just stood up and left - I had no idea what to say and part of me wanted to throw up, but part of me was horny as fuck. It had been days since I had cum ... no sex at all and no masterbating, just anal and this stuff.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #39
Smilemusic

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40a.
Become a camwhore - You have the next week to look into cam sites and get yourself set up - a week today you will be performing a camshow! At least once a week you will spend an hour on cam entertaining men

Got home and rolled that. I thought about it but vetoed it - I don't want images of me like that out on the internet. So I rolled again.

Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

After the dare I had just done with Tinder I decided that wasn't too bad. So I rolled again.

Find a new sex position online that you have never tried - fuck a guy in it this week!

Looked online and found the article. 36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime

The first one that seemed new was: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sites...?itok=R31ofWVP

So that was my next dare. After a bit I decided to combine it the tinder one above. I had just gotten back from the guys room but I messaged him again on Tinder and said if he got rid of his buddies I would come back and he could fuck me like the pic which I sent him.

I felt like a total whore sending that - but I was horny and I'd already made a fool of myself in front of him and didn't want to start over with a new guy.

He said sure. And then I was driving back over to his place.

He was kinda shy and apologied for his friend. He even asked if I was okay and really wanted to do all this.

I said it was okay. I was just having fun while I was young and experimenting. He thought that was cool.

Black book: 4 stars.

Roll when I got home: NEW RULE Sluts have no privacy! Leave all curtains wide open except whilst you sleep! In addition, you must change in front of a front facing window every day if possible!

I opened my blinds and took the rest of the day off. That night I changed in front of my bedroom window until I was naked for sleeping and went to bed. I didn't even close the blinds

The following user says Thank You to Smilemusic for this post:
Old 04-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #40
Smilemusic

Underwear dosn't get enough love – Wear only your best underwear, and go for a walk! You may come home after you get 5 compliments on your outfit

The thought of doing this was exciting as hell - it would expose me to my neigbors and outdoor basicaly naked. But in the end I decided I really could not. Too many family's where I live and kids could see, and also too high a risk of getting raped or in a situtation I couldn't control. So I rolled again.

Skinny Dipping – You and a guy are going for a nude swim – offer him a fuck whilst you dry! If you can't find a guy to go with you, you can't redress till you either get home, or fuck a guy!

I went back to the well of my ex-boyfriend for this one. He said he'd love to skinny dip with me. I told him to suggest a place and we met Wed night at park with access to a river. We walked along and he told me how excited he was at my new lifestyle. I giggled and thought "if you only knew the half of it."

Once we got someplace private I stripped off my cloths and jumped in the water. It was cold!!!

I told him we could fuck while we dry and he offered to fuck in the water instead. The whole time I was afraid that we would get caught. Being in the water I didn't feel too exposed, but getting in/out had been nerve wracking.

Then trying to have sexin teh water was a new experiance. I was trying to enjoy it, and also keep my eye out for other people, and also give him a good time, and also ... water is tough. He could kinda stand at the edge and I wrapped around him but it was hard!

Still, overall a kinda fun time: 4 stars.

Got home last night and rolled:

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50a.

At a beach! Go for an adventure each week

No beach's within 100 miles of here, so I rerolled.

Public toilets - Mens side only!

So now I have to fuck 3 guys a week in the mens side toilet! (2 + 1 the extra I have ahhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I really don't know how to do that. Tinder? I dunno.

Also rolled: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

So that's my challenge for this evening. Hard to sunbathe at nght but I work during the day so...

And maybe find a guy to fuck in a toilet? I've got 7 days to do that 3 times!?!?!

The following 4 users say Thank You to Smilemusic for this post:
Old 04-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #41
Smilemusic

So after work I rushed back to the same park I had gone skinny dipping and went to more or less the same location since it had worked out prety well. I laid down a towel, and after looking around, I stripped naked and starting my sunbathing.

It was super werid and stressfull at first. I was scared someone would come by any moment, and I could feel the wind and sun on my naked ass.

Still it was also pretty amazing how quickly I got used to it. 30 mins in I was able to turn onto my back, exposing my boobs to the world.

I used the time to check the extra cell phone I had given my number to all those guys just a few days before. It was amazing how many calls and texts I had. I ignored the calls and read through the texts. Some were nasty and gross but many were sweet. I never get this kind of attention. It's kinda nice but then also even that makes me feel like a slut. I never got attention until i dressed like a whore and started giving out my number lol

So I started texting a few of the guys back. Knowing that I would need to fuck a guy in a bathroom stall.

The first guy I went back and forth too long and like I couldn't bring myself to just say anything so nasty. So instead I decided just to do what had already worked and just say it was a dare and ask if they were up for it.

The first guy on that said no and called me a skank. Which actually took my breath away.

I figured that was enough sunbathing and went back to my car. Glad to be clothed again.

But in my car I said no I have to do this. So I texted another guy.

He said sure when, and I said whenever, and he said "now?"

So where was hard - too public and more likely to be caught. Too private and I'd be in the middle of nowhere with him.

I decided that I'd already done the mall and it would be the right comrpomise - people around but they have many bathrooms.

By the time I met him there I realized I didn't even know which guy it was of all the ones I'd been texting with. That was an insane moment.

Luckly it wasn't one of the teenagers and he was cute. I felt pretty turned on seeing him.

The sex itself was fucking hard. I didn't want to make him do the work, but there aren't many positions that really work. I ended up bent over the sink in the large stall (didn't want to be near the toilet). The whole thing was super not-romantic. He seemed weried out by it but also into it.

I was wearing a skirt. So that was quick. He wanted me to take off my top but for some reason I didn't.

I didn cum though which was welcome after being horny all day.

Bathroom sex 2 stars. 2 more times to go this week fucccckkk!

60 STOP HERE Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)

No time - You can just fuck men when you like

Oh thank god! Some luck finally!

Twice the fun! In your next challenge, double the number of people involved

And god is dead.

Take a break – All sluts need a break. For the next week, roll no dice, make no-one cum. However, you must instead edge for each time you would normally have to make someone cum due to a rule!

Alright. A week away everyone!

The following 3 users say Thank You to Smilemusic for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 04:14 AM   #42
SilverBlue

I was challenged to do this, I've been thinking about it for a while, but being currently single makes this as good a time as any...
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post:
Old 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #43
lisabigboobs

How often to roll:
Spoiler:
Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

Start Here
4 [SPOILER]New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule:
10d. Whilst outdoors! No cumming without risk!

13 NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo

19 Taking the first step – go out tonight in your best slut outfit and find a stranger to fuck – every slut has to start somewhere

20 STOP HERE Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject
20e. Double up – You must choose two of your holes – for 15 minutes each day, you must have a toy in each of those holes, and a guy must use each hole once per week

23 Risky Travelling – You must go for a nude drive! Make sure it lasts at least half an hour, and no clothes may be in the car If you can't drive, then take a taxi in only a coat – still ask the driver if he minds you stripping off

26 NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum
30d.
Spoiler:
A city centre apart from where you live

33 New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

37 Double up! Get spit roasted

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40b. Spin the roulette! You must convince 5 guys to cum on random chat sites a week – offer them something nice

46 Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50a. Public toilets - Mens side only!

55 NEW RULE – A Slut doesn't tease – any guy you intentionally turn on you must make cum! No leaving guys hanging

58 Bukkake! Find at least 5 guys to cover you in cum - no cleaning up until the 5th guy cums!

60 STOP HERE Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)
60c.
Spoiler:
3 months - long enough for the new habits to fit in

Spoiler:
Variety is the spice of life – Suck 15 different cocks

68 [SPOILER]Mini orgy – Fuck 3 guys at once – Mouth, pussy and ass!

70 Hard mode activate![/U] These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam

70e.
Spoiler:
Exhibitionist slut – Spend a half hour a day nude in public – it can be walking, driving, anywhere outside of buildings. However, you also cannot get dressed till at least 10 guys have seen you each day

Spoiler:
Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention.

78 [SPOILER]Body mod extreme – choose one of the following phrases, and have it tattoo'd above your pussy – Fuck me,

inal Exam - Have sex with at least 5 guys at once - that's one guy for your pussy, ass, mouth and both hands!
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:26 PM   #44
Smilemusic

After my last dare to take a break, I ended up taking a very long break. All this has been absolutely bonkers for me. Way outside my comfort zone. Way out of anything I ever ever ever thought it would do. Before I started doing this dare I'd only ever had sex with five guys my entire life and not all at once :P.

So took a long break. But last week I could not resist coming back. Or more accurately I only resisted for a couple days once I have the idea was like in year one I knew it was possible to come back and make something insane happened so I did.

My next roll was:

Mini orgy – Fuck 3 guys at once – Mouth, pussy and ass!

Terrifying enough. But I had the following modifiers in place:

Twice the fun! In your next challenge, double the number of people involved

NEW RULE : Sluts can always take another – From now on, add 1 more person anytime a challenge states a specific number of people!

So that brought the total up to 7.

Of course for the first two days after that I thought this is impossible there's no way I can do it I'm just can stay out of the game. Then Wed night I was feeling horny, and I texted with my ex and flirted. So out of nowhere i told him that I'd always had a fantasy of an orgy with 7 guys, and if he could find the guys and promise they would be no photos and they would be cool about it then he could make it happen.

Of course he freaked out got very excited. The next couple days were texting back and forth him constantly asking if I was serious. I didn't know if I was or not but I knew I had to try. So I said yes. Work out the details, I tried to let him make most decisions after the no photos rule.

The whole thing was scheduled for sat night. I was freaking out all day. Could I really do it? What to wear? How to do you do your hair for getting fucked by 7 guys?

Answer: Ponytail, mostly black :P

I showed up at his place and most, but not all of the guys were there. They all stared at me. I knew my ex, and his two roomates, but none of the rest of them. They were all college age - people he knew. I couldn't help but think about what was going to happen...

This is getting too long.

Anyways, I went into the bedroom and stripped naked. The guys came in mostly dressed. The lights were low but I could still feel them staring at me. They were making jokes with each other, hardly meet my eyes. I felt like meat.

My ex was first. He got on the bed and I started to give him a blowjob. I closed my eyes and just tried to focus, I was so scared.

Then I felt a dick come up behind me and go in. It wasn't kind, but not bad. I turned around and saw one of his roomates. It was so ...

The roomate cam first. Then another guy took his place. I was looking all around. I remeber the 2nd guy didn't want to take his pants off entirely, but he had to to get on the bed and everyone else kinda chuckled. It was so quiet I could hear the sounds from our sex.

Then my ex came and the next guy asked if I could lay down - he was having trouble. I did so it was missionary and I could see his face better. He went quickly after that.

Then I had two complete strangers. One got on the bed and started putting his dick in my mouth - at that angle i had almost no control.

I was using one hand to try and control him and another to direct the guy getting between my legs.

The guy in my mouth was nothing but an annoyance - but the guy fucking me was my ex's other roomate who I didn't know well - tall and lanky and kinda ugly. I thought he was someone I would normally never hook up with.

But his dick felt so good. It was curved in just the right way and I was wet and ready to go and let go and I loved it. I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever had.

When he was done my ex came back and put his non-condom dick in my hand (everyone was using condoms!) and I started to give him a handjob while the last guy started to fuck me. Then another guy put his dick in my other hand and I was giving two handjobs and being fucked and had a dick in my mouth all at once. It was overwhelming and slutty and insane. The 2nd handjob guy couldn't really get it up but still.

The guy fucking me at that point was squat and big and I felt full and greasy and gross. He was not tender he was hard and pushy. The handjob guy gave up. The other two came, and then my ex crawled on top of me again and started on me. He leaned over and whispers in my ear "Is this what you wanted slut?"

And I came ashe said that (not for the first time but the biggest) and i nodded. And he said "Then say it out loud"

I shook my head and he said "You know you want to"

And so I did. I had to close my eyes, and I could feel myself blushing but I said "This is what I wanted"

And he said "then say you are a slut"

So I said that too. And he came again.

Luckly nobody else tried to go for a second round. When I looked up most of them had already left the room. When my ex got off I pulled to covers over me and they all left. I went and took a shower and texted with him to let me know when they were all gone before I came out. It was too much to think about going out there.

I left without saying much to him. Still kinda in shock that I had done it.

The rest of the week I started living by my old rules again:

NEW RULE – No sleepwear allowed! You must always sleep nude, whether with a partner or solo!

NEW RULE Sluts have no privacy! Leave all curtains wide open except whilst you sleep! In addition, you must change in front of a front facing window every day if possible!

Was kinda fun. Made me remeber I was doing this each night.

NEW RULE – From now on your have to keep a little black book of every guy you fuck – make sure to keep a tally & give each a rating!

Started with the orgy.

NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

I did not do this - I think it's a super kinky idea still but I have no ability to actually make that request in these situations.

STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
Public toilets - Mens side only!

Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

So with my extra guy, this is 3 guys a week in men's public toilets. Again the day after I didn't think I would possibly do this by Sunday I decided I had to take this dare to the end.

I started by texting the guy I'd already fucked in the mall toilet - and asked him if he was up for it again. It been a while so he seemed surprised to hear from me, but of course he was up for it.

This time asked by be willing to give him a BJ - so I ended up on my knees in a mall toilet, the cold tile it's own humilation.

The next day I started trolling tinder again. Enjoying the feeling in my stomach as I flirted with guys adn then asked them to do somthing naughty as hell.

But after two didn't show I decided to give myself a pass on this for the week. Like with the swallowing cum from condoms I'll consider punishments for this. I feel like I tried. They probably just didn't beleive me.

For the 3rd guy I got the number of the roomate I had enjoyed before. We met in a local CVS - the whole week I've been scoping out bathrooms in the women's room as spacious toilet with a changing table in it. It was weird and deviant to be looking for comfortable spaces in public restrooms, but also my new reality.

The mens room dind't have the changing table, but it had a sink. Sex in these places is hard.

The roomate was slightly daft - I really never would have normally been with him - but we giggled and had fun with it. He got behind me and I bent over and it felt amazing again. He's got a gift.

Now rolling for this week:

70 STOP HERE Hard mode activate! These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam

Orgasm Whore – Have two orgasms a day. However, you may only give yourself one of them! And make sure you earn it

I am now on the clock. I need to finish this dare as quickly as possiable.

NEW RULE - Really no friendzone! Each week you must fuck a guy you already knew but never fucked before (family excluded). If you run out of guys, you can lose this rule.

Now plotting who this should be. Then I can roll again. Almost done.

The following user says Thank You to Smilemusic for this post:
Old 03-15-2018, 03:45 PM   #45
sandy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
Glad you like them.

I think it might be fun to do as a challenge against someone else, like you guys are, but not sure I would do it on my own.

So as part of my a Sandy contest I had to do a dice dare and this is the one the winner (dice7) chose. So my first roll was a 2. And then I rolled a 5

So I must roll daily. And my first chore is to buy 5 new mini skirts and throw out any that I have that are longer then a mini skirt. I’m off the the shops

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk