Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-03-2017, 05:23 PM   #301
lololololololol

Keep in mind that I'm not pressuring in any way. Just curious if the story is over since it has been so long. If so, that's fine, its your choice, just let us know so we aren't left hanging

also I'm the 300th reply...just had to get that in there

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lololololololol for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 05:34 PM   #302
Trucker28

Brandon

My hand was streaming with Rylie’s juices, making me glad she had suggested towels. I never knew that girls were as messy as guys. I let Rylie cool down with her head still on my stomach and her haggard breath across the base of my cock. I called Emma over to me. She crawled off the far end of the couch where she had been face first in Rylie crotch and moved back between my legs. I had different ideas. I pulled her up beside me. Rylie was taking up most of the couch, so I pulled Emma onto the arm next to me, I drew her down to kiss me, savoring the taste of Rylie’s pussy as my tongue filled her mouth.
I used my wet fingers on Emma’s nipples. The pink little buds stiffened between my fingers and her tongue pushed harder into my mouth. I reluctantly pulled from our kiss. Her lips tried to follow me but I moved down to her closest breast. Her small puffy mound filled as much of my mouth as it could. My tongue flicked and swirled around her rigid nipple.

She moaned when my hand slid between her legs and found her hot wet slit.

“Holy crap!” she whimpered.

I thought wow I’m good at this but then she pushed my head away from her chest. I now thought what did I do wrong? It turned out that she wanted me to see what my sister was doing.

I never thought I would see my sister like this. Sara was no longer just masturbating with the hairbrush. It was incredible. I had been watching my sweet little sister masturbating by sliding the hair brush gently in and out of her tight little pussy. That was no longer happening. Unbelievably, she was furiously pounding it into her cunt like I could not believe. Her whole body was moving with the thrusts. Her little boobies were shaking. Her chest was splotched with red sex flush. She was gasping for air punctuated with energetic grunts of pleasures.

As we all watched Sara finally let out a low moan. She pulled her legs up against her chest. The make-shift dildo sticking out of her untouched for a few seconds before it popped out onto the towel. Her small brown ass hole winked as her orgasm wracked and shook her body.

“That was fucking hot!” Rylie said, starting to sit up.

“Yes, but you’re not done yet,” I said pushing her head toward my aching hardon.

Rylie’s mouth engulfed the head of my cock as I continued to finger Emma’s pussy. Emma turned to push one of her tiny nipples back towards my lips and I greedily accepted it. I could feel her heart racing beneath her chest. I tried to concentrate on getting Emma off. My thumb pushed against her hard clit as I curled one finger inside her tight wet hole. Her soft velvety tunnel was gripping my finger.

Sara watching us from the floor. Still on her back, legs spread slightly. Her thin chest was still moving heavily coming off her orgasm. She had her eyes open as she watched her friends with me. I couldn’t help to wonder what was going through her mind. She had just fucked herself with a hairbrush and was now watching our threesome. I wondered if I should send Emma to her but two girls climbing all over me was too much to let go. I turned my face back to her hot little friend.

Rylie began to pick up pace moving up and down, my cock deeper into her throat. I tried to think about anything but filling her mouth with cum. Emma was starting to thrust her hips into my hand. She moaned, and whispered breathlessly “Oh, God yes,” into by ear. I was hoping she was close.

The suction and pressure on my cock was too much for me. My balls began to tighten and groaned into Emma’s chest. My cock spasmed and began to shoot into Rylie’s mouth. The first shot caught her by surprise and caused her to gag and cough. She started to pull off me, Emma though surprised me when she reached out and held Rylie’s head down as I continued to spurt into her mouth. I could feel her forced to repeatedly swallow.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #303
Subleah

Heart Love it!!

Been following this story for a while now and absolutely love it!!! hope it carries on a bit more and cant wait to see how it ends!!

limits:family, friends,full public,pics,permanent,blood, Scat, pee,

Message me some punishment ideas for my pussy and tits.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:53 AM   #304
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Fuck yeah, go Emma
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 02-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #305
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Hope this story keeps going ! Way too good to end now!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 03-21-2018, 03:58 PM   #306
Trucker28

Thanks for the patience. It has been difficult to find time to write lately. But I have a little taste for you all.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #307
Trucker28

Brandon

I laid limp for a minute catching by breadth and coming down from post orgasmic bliss. Rylie let my cock slip from her lips and sat up beside me. Emma also began to pull away and rise off the arm of the couch.

“No way,” I whispered pulling Emma back to me. Her sexy ass landing on my stomach where Rylie’s face had just been. “You are the only one who hasn’t cum,” I said louder.

“I don’t know if I can in front of everyone,” she said bashfully.

“Well we are going to give it a shot, right girls?”

I pulled her legs apart, sliding my fingers over her smooth bald mound and gently began rubbing her clit which was still slippery with her own juices.

She pushed her body against my fingers and her ass moved lower over my groin.

Rylie was the first to respond to my call for help and leaned over Emma’s flat chest. I watched as her pink tongue connected with a stiff nipple. Then it vanished into her mouth. Emma turned her head into me and we resumed our passionate kissing with her tongue filling my mouth.

I was making small circles around her clit when I felt something warmer and wetter move across my fingers. I glanced down to see the top of my sister Sara’s head between Emma’s pale thighs. I was shocked. I hadn’t told her specifically to do this. Did she want to dyke out on her best friend? I moved my fingers spreading Emma’s pink lips and watched as Sara’s tongue forced itself deep as it could into Emma’s tight hole. Emma let out a high squeal and entire body shivered.

Minutes later, Emma and I were no longer kissing. She was breathing heavy, eyes shut tight, her hips were grinding her skinny ass against me. My semi hard dick was beginning to push back.

Rylie, releasing the closest nipple from her mouth, grabbed one of Emma’s legs and lifted it up and out towards her shoulders. I followed suit and grabbed her other leg. We forcefully folded the flexible dancer’s ankles behind her head giving my sister and open canvas to work with.

Rylie was attacking her body from every angle with her lips and tongue. I was most surprised to see them kiss in an open mouth kiss.
I then felt a hand from underneath lightly brush my balls and move to my shaft. The underside of my dick was being caressed and I was being pushed lengthwise between Emma’s ass cheeks as she ground down on me. This had to be Rylie. The head of my dick was incredibly close to Sara’s mouth. Rylie was trying to have Sara “accidently” lick my dick. If this had gone on much longer it might have happened.

Ultimately, soft spoken lil Emma started to get vocal. Her “Oh Yeses!” and “Oh My Gods!” began to fill the room. I seriously began to worry about our neighbors hearing her cries. With her on top of me I could feel the orgasm radiate through her body.

Sara sat back, face flush and wet from nose to chin, with satisfied grin. Like the cat who just ate the canary. Or was it the other way around. She had just made her best friend cum.
The following 8 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #308
Trucker28

Emma

It was past one in the morning when I finally crawled into bed next to Brandon.

We all four had sat in Brandon’s room looking at the pictures and videos from the day’s events. Surprisingly, I wasn’t as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Everybody was complimenting on each other’s bodies and how sexy we looked. Some of them made us laugh a lot. Brandon laid down, as the girls kept on, and was soon snoring softly. We talked about much fun this weekend was. Even the scary and embarrassing stuff we could laugh about now. We came to the crazy conclusion, even Sara, that we wanted to do this again, soon.

When I saw Sara give a big yawn, I asked if she minded if I slept in here with her brother.

“Why would I care?” she briskly said, then left the room.

Rylie laughed and pulled open a drawer of the desk. “My sister left these for you guys.”

I looked in and saw the string of condoms. “Uhh… well, I… uhh…” I stammered.

Rylie just smiled and patted my leg before she left the room snapping off the light.

Leaving the condoms in the drawer, I crossed the room and shut the door. I waited next to the bed in the dark, contemplating my next move. I wanted to squeeze in next to him and fall asleep. I also wanted to climb on top of him and wake him up. I wanted to keep our relationship as it had just started. I wanted to give him everything. My eyes soon adjusted to the small amount moon light coming through the blinds.

I slipped out of my t-shirt and panties letting them drop to the floor. He was on his back breathing slowly with only a thin sheet covering his body. I lifted the sheet and saw his rock-hard abs and blue paisley boxers. His penis was covered but I could make out its shape down the right leg of thin fabric.

With a last glance at the ominous open desk drawer, I climbed in next to him and let the sheet fall back on us. On my side and gently rested my hand on his stomach. Slowly my fingertips move down towards his groin. Should I wake him up before touching him? When he woke me this morning it was just with a kiss. He didn’t out right molest me like I was planning on doing to him. Would he be pissed if I just grabbed him? I would love to be woken up by him touching me. But I wouldn’t just want some random stranger touching me. Does he think of me as some random friend of his sister?

My hand slipped under his waistband. I loved the feel of his newly waxed skin. Finding his warm penis, I pulled it up towards me. It rapidly started to thicken in my hand as I gently stroked it. Under the sheet I lowered my head toward his stiffening member. I slipped my mouth over the head already sticking above his waistband and let my tongue swirl around the tip. A burst of saltiness filled my mouth as pumped some precum up his shaft with my fist.

I used my hand to push the front of his boxers down farther. His hips rose pushing farther into my mouth and his own hand helped move the back of his shorts over his butt. He was awake but said nothing. With his boxers out of the way, I went down as far as my throat would allow. I felt Brandon’s hands on my back and in my hair as I began to slowly bob my head along his shaft.

“Emma,” he said, pulling my shoulders away from his penis after a few minutes. I let it slide from my lips and turned to look at face. He effortlessly pulled me to him and we kissed.

I lifted myself over his body. My burning wetness was against his abdomen and his penis was against my butt. I could feel the drawer full of condoms staring at my back.

I reluctantly pulled away from our kiss. “If you want we can… you know… do it,” I sounded so fucking stupid. Could someone who wasn’t even able to say the word aloud be ready to have sex?

He smiled up at me. It seemed like forever not saying a word.

“I think we should wait,” he finally said.

I didn’t realize I had been holding my breath until it all came out at once.

“I really want to,” he continued, “but our first time shouldn’t be about this weekend with the dares and blackmail and stuff.”

I was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

“Can we try something?” he asked, lifting me he reached between my legs and pulled his penis through. As the head swept between my wet lips a chill went through my body. Had he changed his mind so quickly?

He pulled me down, my vagina was lengthwise along his hard penis. I looked down and saw the large dark head pressed against his abs.

“Slide along my cock,” he whispered, pulling my hips forward then pushing them back with his hands. “Grind your clit against me.”

I took over rocking myself against him and he moved his hands to my chest. Thumbs sweeeping over my sensitive stiff nipples. The grinding felt good but my clit wasn’t getting enough attention so I leaned forward to push myself harder against his thick penis. Brandon took this as an invitation to bring lips to my chest. I still couldn’t understand his fascination with my nonexistent breasts.

I continued grinding against him. A few times I was way up far on the tip. Could precum get inside me like this? I moved my hips farther back, closer to his balls. It would flip up and hit my stomach before I ground it back down against him. My hips and back began to get weary, but I heard him moan that he was close so I pushed through. Finally, his body stiffened and I knew he was going to explode. I was afraid to let him shoot so close to my vagina. I pushed myself back down his legs and engulfed the head into my mouth as the first shot splashed across my tongue. I kept sucking and swallowing until he began to soften.

Brandon pulled my up to him and surprised me with a wet open mouth kiss.

“Were you close?” he asked. “Tell me what you want.”

“Your big fucking cock deep inside me!” shrieked in the back of my head. What actually came out was a meek whisper… “Can you use your mouth again.”

He effortlessly rolled me to my back and I spread my legs wide. In no time I had another amazing orgasm wrapped around his fingers while his tongue and lips took care of my clit.
The following 10 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 04-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #309
lilves

I haven't been able to read it all yet, but great story so far!

Currently exploring likes and such. Any suggestions to try, PM me!

Limits: Friends and family, bodily excrement, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide, animals

Ask Away!
Tumblr
lilves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:35 AM   #310
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for continuing! <3

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:36 AM   #311
twin69
Account Banned

assume we never gonna know how it ends?
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:40 AM   #312
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Nice this is good.

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:00 AM   #313
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

I think its time to reread this story
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:18 AM   #314
redcamel
getDare Addict

I just read it for the first tiome and it was amazing!
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:24 PM   #315
ftmsub13

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I just read it for the first tiome and it was amazing!
same, it was so good!!

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, scat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk