Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default I dare you: Stuck at Camp

As I waved my parents good bye, I knew that I was going to have an awesome time at camp. I had to beg my parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance he was in. After a three hour drive passing nothing but grassy fields, I was dropped off at the camp. The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and from what everyone at school said the staff appeared to be lenient about the rules. As I walked towards the main doors, I couldn’t help feel that something was off, but could not figure it out. Behind the registration desk there was a girl about twenty-two years old with a name tag reading: Hi, my name is Laura.

“Hi Laura, I am to register form my room, my name is Allen”.

She looked at me for a second confused then asked if was a joke.

Confused I asked what made her think of that. Then she said six words that made me even more confused.

“This is a girl’s only camp.”

"But, that's impossible! A lot of my friends said that they had been her before."

" That's must have been before this year. The owner sold the camp to new management and they changed it to an all girls camp. We sent out letter to all the male that applied to the camp notifying them of the change.

"But the site didn't say that."

"We haven't been able to update that since some of our staff left after the change including the person that kept track of the site. I'll check your application to see how we miss you."

When we looked at my application to the camp, we found the problem. It was marked that I was a female. If they would have known that I was male then I would never have been accepted. They said that this was just a simple mistake and unfortunately I had to leave. There was just one problem with that.

“I am sorry but I can’t. My parents dropped me off here and then left to catch a plane to a business conference. I also don’t have anyone nearby to take me home.”

So as much as I wanted to leave I had to stay there for the week, and man what a week it was.

As I walked with Laura to the room I was going to stay at, I realized what had been bugging me, every person I saw was a girl. As we walked into the cabin, I saw four girls that would soon be my roomies Ella, Chloe, Victoria, and Heather. As the situation was explained I saw that the girls all had a mischievous look in their eyes, but as they introduced themselves I quickly forgot it. Then it was time for dinner of pizza and milkshakes. I was also introduced to the other twenty girls. Then afterwards we went out to the fire ring and made s’mores. Then we all went back to or rooms and got ready for bed. I had just taken a shower when I came out and looked for my bag. It was no where to be seen so I asked Laura, our room councilor, if she or any other person had moved it. They all claimed that they had not seen it. With only a towel on, I had to wear an extra pair of clothes that the camp had if someone lost theirs. It was embarrassing to wear a pair of rainbow panties, along with a pink t shirt and purple shorts in front of the girls.

The next day I got a couple of jokes, but nothing really bad since everyone was sorry that I had lost my clothes. After a busy day, we had a the rest of the day as free time to do whatever we wanted like watch a movie or play a game. The girls had just started to play a game of truth or dare when I walked in and invited me to join. I thought that I had nothing to lose and joined. The rules were that you got to ask whoever you want truth or dare, no chickening out. The game started with simple stuff, do you like so and so, have you ever, etc, and then it came to me. It was Heather’s turn to ask me a truth or dare and I chose dare.
“I dare you to only chose dare for the of the game.”

Not having much of a choice, I accepted. The game went another full circle, and came back to me. Ella told me the next dare I had to do.

“I dare you to continue to do dares the rest of the day.”

This was a little weird because it was a good seven hours before lights out, but not wanting to break my word I accepted. The game sped by quickly returning to me. Victoria told me my next dare.

“I dare you to always have it be your turn in the game.”

Now kinda worried I looked at Chloe as she told me the next dare that made my mouth drop “I dare you to let us give you a makeover,” she said with grin. With that I knew that this had gone to far. I looked to Laura to ask for help, but before I could speak, she interrupted me by saying “Hey, don’t expect any help from anyone here. All the girls here know the code of the dares, they won’t let you back out of this one. Also, you signed an agreement stating you will follow the rule here and unless you want to walk all the way back to town without food or shelter, you better listen to them. Upon hearing this I knew I was doomed. The girls started by dragging me to the lost and found closet. This contained the accumulated clothes from years past that were never claimed.

“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......

What would you like to her to be holding?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-04-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 09-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

Sounds like an interesting start

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
deltavoyager

Great so far!

She should be holding a corset. Or maybe a tutu

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Question

This story isn't fiction, it's inconceivable fantasy!

"Fiction" is a story based on real world activity using imaginary characters.

"Fantasy" is a story based on imaginary actions occurring in the real world.

The first sentences confused the hell out of me. "As he waved his parents good bye, I knew that this was going to be an awesome camp. I had to beg his parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance I was in."

The rest of the first paragraph didn't clear my mind at all. "The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and staff that was rumored to be lenient about the rules." Either the main character looked over the entire camp BEFORE checking in or Allen would be looking at a brochure or website which described these amenities. Either way, it would be impossible to not know this was a "Girl's Only" camp! If the story was meant to be a "fantasy" of a male intentionally falsifying an application to attend this gender specific camp, the story could be reasonably believable.

As this fantastical story continues, the absence of any administrative authority at the camp indicates Laura runs the entire facility! Even if she accepts the male camper to stay, its impossible to conceive he would be berthed with any females. A dinner of "pizza and milkshakes" furthers the fantastical nature of this story.

"What would you like to her to be holding?"

In keeping with the "fantasy" theme of this story, I'd like Chloe to be holding a set of "invisible" clothes!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post

The first sentences confused the hell out of me. "As he waved his parents good bye, I knew that this was going to be an awesome camp. I had to beg his parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance I was in."

The rest of the first paragraph didn't clear my mind at all. "The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and staff that was rumored to be lenient about the rules." Either the main character looked over the entire camp BEFORE checking in or Allen would be looking at a brochure or website which described these amenities. Either way, it would be impossible to not know this was a "Girl's Only" camp! If the story was meant to be a "fantasy" of a male intentionally falsifying an application to attend this gender specific camp, the story could be reasonably believable.

As this fantastical story continues, the absence of any administrative authority at the camp indicates Laura runs the entire facility! Even if she accepts the male camper to stay, its impossible to conceive he would be berthed with any females. A dinner of "pizza and milkshakes" furthers the fantastical nature of this story.

In keeping with the "fantasy" theme of this story, I'd like Chloe to be holding a set of "invisible" clothes!
Thank you for your feedback. I'll make sure to keep an eye for any inconsistent point of views.

Also while Fantasy is in the catogory of Fiction, I'll try to add details to the next chapter to help fill in some of the details.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:55 AM   #6
Slave2248

Default in one hand should be a pen and in the other should be a bra

in one hand should be a permenant marker and in the other should be a tutu and. This is the best story I have ever read

Last edited by Slave2248; 09-06-2013 at 06:02 AM.
Slave2248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #7
vafancoulo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post

Your "helpful criticisms" are delivered in a most awful way. Please try to be nicer. I personally enjoy this story very much. I get it if you don't, but writing multiple paragraphs bombarding the writer seems like overkill.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to vafancoulo13 for this post:
Old 09-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #8
Slave2248

Talking my life goal

This is the most amazing story I have ever read! That is now my life goal, please continue the story it is just so awesome!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2248 View Post
This is the most amazing story I have ever read! That is now my life goal, please continue the story it is just so awesome!
I will, but it won't be updated right away. I still have school work to deal with first and it will take time to come up with the next part.
Full signature here!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:00 AM   #10
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I will, but it won't be updated right away. I still have school work to deal with first and it will take time to come up with the next part.
I like the idea of a corset or tutu, but I think 2 other options that could be fun include a diaper, and a permanent marker.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #11
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

This is quite well written, though I will admit that the first sentence is confusing me even after the changes. It seems to start in first person "As I waved my parents good bye..." -then alternate between first and third- "Allen was dropped off at the camp..." "As He walked towards the main doors, I couldn’t help feel that something was off..." then settle into a comfortable and well written first person afterwards. Should you not replace the "Allen" and "He" with "I"? Unless I'm misinterpreting it, of course.

But other than that, after I was done trying to figure out what you were saying in the introduction, I really enjoyed this chapter. I don't really think the plot holes that Memories for life pointed out were anything to worry about, I didn't feel that they were noticeable at all or detracted from the story in any way. In my opinion, many Getdare stories need to be read with at least a little suspension of disbelief.

And I would like to second the option of a diaper and/or permanent marker.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Slave2248

Talking when will there be the update!?

Iv been checking EVERY day for the update WHEN is it COMING please and I mean this is the nicest way possible
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #13
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

please we want more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #14
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......
...pink corset and a plain black bra with flowers on it. I heard a gasp and a few chuckles from behind me a Chloe held up the bra.

“Is that the hairspray bra?” ask Laura. Chloe nodded with a cheshire cat like grin. While I was wondering what was so special about it, the girls turned me around told me to hold on to my bunk poll as they wrapped me in the foreign garment. Heather, the strongest of the group, pulled up the zipper behind me and then started to pull the corset tight.

“3, 2, 1, pull!” shouted the other girls as I tried to keep my breath. After a couple of pulls Heather tied off the strings and then Chloe slid the bra on me. It didn’t seem very special to me. The bra basically clung to my figure, and barely gave me a bust.

“So why is this bra called the hairspray bra? It’s not sticky or smells like it. Did you wash it or something?

“While everything that stays in the lost and found does get wash after a few days to prevent pest from nesting it them, that’s not why it’s called that. Ella said. A few years back we decided to put on a camp production of Hairspray. Sticking with the theme of it, the lead role of Edna was cast from the male actors. The problem was the stuffing of the bra for her never fit right. So instead...” She reached around until she found something on the bra. Immediately me bust started growing and growing. I almost fell over as I ended up with a plus-size women’s D cup breast.

“What is this?” I asked as I felt the solid gel making up my bust.

“Gel caps. There are about 50 of them stored in the back and you just need to press the release switch a few to mix in the bust area to create Hollywood magic. Don’t worry though, they dissolve by themselves over time. They let off this great smell like perfume so we don’t need to add any of that to you.

“Can we give him a facial now?” said Victoria eyeing her makeup box underneath Chloe’s bunk.

“Not to much ladies, he’ll- I me she’ll have to remove it before she goes to bed. We don’t what to leave smears all over her pillow, and I think this will have to be the last round before lights out” As Ella started to cover my lips in different flavors of lipstick asking what my favorite flavor was, Victoria put on some blush and Heather and Chloe messed with my hair, another round passed with what I thought was some light dare and truths. I did find out that Heather was really afraid of chickens though from my truth to her which surprised me. As the last to go I didn’t think it was going to be much worse than what I had already gotten in to, but I was wrong.

“I dare you to do any dare we ask until camp ends. All we have to do is start off “I dare you”.”

“O.K, but you can’t tell anyone else about that. I don’t want the entire camp taking advantage of that.” The girls were fine with this rule and they showed me how to clean my face off as we all got ready to for bed. I still had a B cup as Laura turned out the lights and went into her part of the cabin. The moon wasn’t quite full, but it was enough to shine some moonlight into the room. I struggled to go to sleep as I wasn’t use to sleeping with my extra weight. I passed in and out of it until I got settled into a semi comfortable position. I was dreaming about what I was going to tell my friends and family about what I did at camp, when I awoke.

I wondered why I had woken up, when I heard a sound. “Achoo” It was a tiny muffled sneeze. It must have been from the from amount of perfume that had come from my bra, now normal, but the smell still lingered. As my eye adjusted to the darkness and the moonlight, I was able to make out a few people sneaking out of the cabin with the last person taking a quick glance behind her. The moon light showed some of her face.I couldn’t make it out, but I was sure it wasn’t any of the girls. She slid out and closed the door without making a noise. I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

Hope you enjoyed this next part. He may have been super made over, but we still have a lot to go.

*Author's note: I realized that a week wouldn't be long enough to fit the story, so he's going to be at came for 2 weeks, not 1. Thanks*
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-11-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #15
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

great part we want more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy