Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob
Default Truth or Dare, Part IV

Yes, the long-awaited part 4.

Previously in Truth or Dare:
Quote:
The boys were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Luke, who was still tied up and shirtless protested this cruel treatment of Alex. Alex was about to be hit when Mike shut the curtains. "We'll leave the rest to the imagination, boys."
Luke told him what for. "He could be dead! How would you like to have that on your concience for the rest of your life!?! Were I not tied up, I would pick my stuff up and leave!" Luke stood up, but to his dismay, Cameron had tied him to a bedpost. Mike smiled. "Look, Luke, you have nowhere to run. Now, I will ask you truth or dare, and you will respond 'Dare.' Otherwise, you will be punched."
"I refuse, you bastard." A punch to the gut.
"Truth or Dare, Luke?"
"Never!" Balls crushed.
"Come on!"
"You wish!" Arm bruised.
"NOW!!!"

Alex stood up, hearing Luke's screams. "Those bastards. I hope Luke is in little trouble." Alex was still in pain, but he hobbled over and sat on a stump, in nothing but briefs.
"Okay, fine. I choose 'dare.'" said Luke, giving up.
"Very well," said Mike, "But you asked for it."
Luke sneered at this person, who he thought was his friend. Luke spat on Mike's foot.
"Oh, boy, that is it. Originally, I was going to make you the slave of all of us for an hour, but this will last until the rest of the night!"

Back outside, Alex finally managed to cut the last of the ropes off. He wanted to just walk home, but his sister was having her own sleep over, and all of the hot girls in the school would be there. Wisely, he chose not to go home. But just exactly where could he go? Having no choice, he walked to the front door of Mike's home.

"Ding-Dong" Rang the doorbell, just as Mike was telling all of the boys in the kitchen what to do to Luke. "Shh-- it could be my parents. guys, be quiet." Said Mike. He then said "Come in!", and Alex came in at exactly the wrong time. See, the boys planned an attack, in case it was not Mike's parents. Each boy held a half-dozen of eggs in his lap, and Alex was welcomed by a barrage of eggs. "Guys, quit, it's me, Alex!" One final egg hit Alex right in the forehead.

"THAT'S IT!" Screamed Alex, "YOU GUYS PRACTICALLY KILLED ME!!! Thankfully, I rolled off the sidewalk into the grass, thus saving my life. AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WELCOME ME BY EGGING ME! GOD#*$& YOU #@&*ERS!!!" Pissed off to Hell and the Great Beyond, Alex stormed into Mike's bedroom to find Luke tied up to the bedpost, with duct tape over his mouth.

The lights in Mike's room turned off and Alex was swarmed by four bodies, and felt some liquid being poured over his body, and he smelled it, pee. He recoiled in horror and was knocked out.

PART V: Maybe I'll end it after five, maybe I won't... Maybe I'll end it now, if too few people comment on it...
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

You can't end it there. Therefore you have to keep going :P

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
Tessdog
Account Banned

Rather confusing but good................
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #4
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Need to continue on to at least VI.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #5
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

lmao, at last long time it was but at last it came.

quite good, liked the egging bit can imagen it easyly in a comedy film or somthing lol.

well done rob.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Long awaited and long appreciated.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #7
iluvtord
Baby Member

nooooooooooooooo don't end it nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iluvtord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #8
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

This is certainly one of the darkest truth or dare stories here and I definitely don't want you to quit anytime soon. Keep it up Rob!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #9
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

go go go!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk