Old 06-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
10TimeZ

Default Humiliation [Fiction]

Alright, so after looking around for quite a long time and seeing the stories made, I thought it's perhaps my time to make one and make you girls and guys it
Okay, so here goes.

----

CHAPTER 1

Avril was a 16 years old girl, with blonde short hair and blue eyes. She had an elder sister aged at 17 and named Sarah, and another one at 13 named Lilly, though frequently called "Lil one" for many reasons. Now, Avril was the kind of the shy type of girl but when she is around with her friends, somehow, she gets brave and guts. Sarah unlike her sister was the kind of who is brave either alone or with company, never did make a difference on her attitude.. sexually. Lilly, being the youngest one, obviouslly gets picked on a lot. She hated both her big sisters when ever they embarrassed her infront of everyone or black mail her.
Now they all were in the same school, Avril at her 10th year and so is Sarah because she failed a year and had to repeat it being in the same class with Avril. Lilly was in her 8th year. Soon after school finished, it was 1st july, which is also Lilly's birthday. So typically, it wouldn't be surprising if a girl at her age would throw a party celebrating her 15th birthday. And she thought, after almost 3 years of continous non-stop humiliation and anger, would it be possible to pour out the anger in one night on her two elder sisters? So, she devised a plan to make it take place in her birthday. She knew that her parents would leave off to take care of her recently sick grandparents, leaving Sarah and Avril to take over.

So, her birthday was a coed one, being a mix of boys and girls. She invited a lot of boys, around 15 to 20, having the two sexiest guy's who are 15 that are also best friends being invited, named Von and Frank. Von had an emo haircut (black hair) and brown eyes alone loved to wear casual clothes, had a spirited energetic life but never really showed it. As for the second one, Frank, he had dark brown hair, that streched below his neck with a bit though he always used to make it a nice fashioned haircut, and had normal brown eyes, he was the formal type, not where he speaks formally but where he is more like the kind that takes things seriously if needed, good at making fun and mocking people, never was afraid of showing his true feelings and many consider him a stronger personality guy that Von. As for the girls, there was about 8 to 12 girls. All aged between 14 to 15. Two being Lilly's best friend, that are named Julia, nicknamed JJ and Laura. Julia was a lovely sweet girl that always take pleasure in life no matter what, always over looks things and doesn't care about anything embarrassing, scary or emotionally that happens to her. She was a red head with black eyes, though wore pink eye contacts, she wore a mini skirt and a balerina and a sleeveless shirt that made her boobs almost pop out of the shirt. As for Laura, being the brave one, much like Sarah's personality except she had a lot of sexual feelings that revolve in her pussy, as usual and common of her, she was a brunette, with brown eyes, she also dispised Sarah and Avril because she knows her previous actions against Lilly and yes, she was humiliated sexually by them but she only consider it as a Sexual moment that she could have fun with once in a while by remembering it and masterbuating. She wore a Long Short, a short sleeves shirt that had a hole in the back that showed her back.

The party soon start, Lilly made sure that nothing was so obvious for her sisters and soon it hit 10:25PM. Most started leaving going home, and at 10:40PM, all left except Julia, Laura, Von, and Frank as they were part of the plan. Of course Laura had a lot on her mind and Julia couldn't wait till she blasts our laughing, as for Von and Frank, they wouldn't miss a chance of seeing two hot girls with abnormal boobs down to there feet naked begging for mercy, or so they thought.
Lilly went for her sisters, asking them to play a round of truth or dare with the small group left, of course they thought, why not humiliated Lilly infront of her friends, but they just didn't know what's hitting them.

Soon the game started, Laura said that she wanted to set the rules to no sexual stuff or relatings (that was part of the plan to say so, more of hinting for the sisters to make it otherwise because they hate Laura too). So suddenly, Sarah intruped "Sexual stuff or not, there will be no rules! Just play you prick" Laura got pissed hearing that statement in return but she held her temper for later replying with a simple answer "Fine!". The game started with Avril "Lilly, Truth or Dare?" Lilly replied with a Truth, knowing that she don't want to get humiliated, but do the opposite to her sisters, but she underestimated Avril. Avril asked Lilly "Did you ever masterbuate on Von or Frank?!" Lilly face quickly blushed, knowing she did and Von and Frank turned all their attention to Lilly's face awaiting the reply in excitment. Lilly had to reply with the truth, being "yes" though she was surprised for she did not think of that. So, it was Von's turn and he asked Sarah, "Truth or Dare" Sarah known for her guts and strong hearted personality, simply picked "Dare" thinking those young boys are simple charm with no brains that she could play on, though Von replied with a shocking dare, "Make Avril insert her finger in your pussy masterbuating a bit for you, keep the clothes on"
Sarah was simply sitting there with her eyes wide open and the statement of the dare repeating in her mind. She replied "What?! That's not one bit far or respectful!" Von replied with a smart answer "No rules, so get it on!"
Sarah remembered that and sat there while seeing Avril's hand approaching Sarah's pussy...

---

Sorry if the begging is long or dull but I promise the rest would be better.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
2EggsOverEasy

Begging?!?! There was begging? Oh...beginning...sorry, got all excited there for a moment. (Couldn't resist the temptation...I apologize...really, I do.)

It has some great potential, but it is a little difficult to read. You might want to try breaking up your paragraphs a bit more. Definitely keep writing!

+ :
humiliation, exhibitionism, toys and more, oh my!
- :
extreme pain, scat, illegal
? :
bondage, slavery, food

! :My judgement rules, unless you can convince me otherwise - now go be daring!
2EggsOverEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
erick92
Distinguished Member

Ooo, I love stories! Hehe, keep it going!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
10TimeZ

Thanks for the replies guys.
@Eggs: lol sorry, got mixed up in spellings XD and sure, thanks, will do. But every greatness has a weak start, right?

----

Chapter 2
So, after Sarah reciever her dare from Von, she was simply staring at Avril's hand and suddenly seeing turned into warmth where Avril's hand was going deep inside Sarah's panties. Von and Frank approached a bit trying to have a shot of what's going on while Lilly and Julia were giggling and Laura having a wide grin on her face. Frank whispered asking to Von "Why didn't you tell her to do it naked?" so Von replied "It would fun to see her cum in her panties, but I doubt it will happe..". But before Von could finish his sentence, a soft "Ahh.." sound was caused by Sarah when Avril's warm, soft hands were inside her pussy moving slowly forward and backward, Sarah kept on making those noises and she seemed to get horny and excited but tried her best to keep it normal and show that it's okay, besides it's something of her personality not to show fear or submission. So, about 20 more seconds, Avril stopped saying "Wait, the dare doesn't include cuming!" so she got off Sarah and went back to her place while Sarah was trying to adjust her panties the game went on.

Julia's turn, and she asked Frank (who'm she liked a bit and considered him the sexiest in the group) "Truth or dare?". Frank thought that since they are all in this, he would pick dare thinking the humiliation would be focused on Sarah and Avril only, so he replied with a "Dare!". Julia turned a bit red because she didn't think she had the guts to say what she had in mind but after a minute or so, Sarah said "Come on!" so Julia suddenly said "Allow me to play with your dick from the inside of the clothes for 5 minutes", Julia's face turned as red as blood and the veins were out on her forehead. Frank, shocked and paralized yet still getting horny by the second, and excitmened increasing rapidly but still, could he stand this humiliation, suddenly though, Sarah laughed out and Avril went to sit next to Frank so she could might get a clean shot of his dick being hard (Yes, avril loves watching young boys infront of her doing sexual stuff, or perhaps do it to her). So Frank said "Alright, go on" so Julia approached him, while Lilly and Laura being stuttered thinking he would object or something but boy were they surprised. Suddenly Julia inserted her hand in the jeans and start playing with it and squeezing his balls and then took out her hand for a second, Frank thought it was over but she licked her hand till it was very smooth and she inserted her hand back in, Frank started feeling really horny and could feel the pre-cum coming out but luckily Julia couldn't figure it out because her hands were dirty and full of spit. Soon, the 5 minutes were over and then Julia went back to her but before she did, she whispered in Frank's ear "There is a lot more from where that came from."

Next, it was Lilly's turn, suddenly asking Avirl, "Truth or Dare", Avril replied with the same answer that Lilly gave out, "Truth! Haha" though Lilly already planned out few questions and one was "Did someone ever feel you up?" Avril thought it was normal to answer that question, but when about she was to answer, Lilly continued "If yes, tell us how did you feel!". Things changed a bit for Avril but it was still, okay, she "Yes, it was once during a date, in the cinema, not only feel me up, but he fingered me as well!" Everyone was in shock, including Sarah.

Next, was Laura's turn, and as much as she got horny still wanting to embarrass Sarah, she asked her, "Truth or Dare?" and since they both had this small rivalry, Sarah replied "Dare!". Laura felt that she could almost lift off the ground because of happiness. Laura said "I want you, to be my slave for the night!" Laura opened her mouth wide open, stood there repeating "What?" Laura said "Yes, my slave! No one told you to pick Dare!" though Sarah didn't want to give in for Laura showing that she's scared, she said "Fine!"

---

I hope you like this part, and more coming soon.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
DaniBlonde

oh god i cant wait to see how that turns out
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #6
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I love this story!! I can't wait to see what happens next.I nope something bad happens to lilys sisters cause I hate them!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:06 AM   #7
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Happy Birthday Lilly!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
the_boy

great story. I like it.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #9
10TimeZ

Really sorry for taking so long. So sorry, I was just stuck on idea's. Anyway, I hope this will be better

---------

CHAPTER 3

Now, after Laura's dare to Sarah, asking her to be her slave, everyone was in shock after hearing Sarah's response. After a minute of pause, Sarah asked "for how long?" and Laura decided to make it only worst for Sarah replying "for as long as I want.". You could see the look on Sarah's face, just wanting to beat the crap out of Laura.

"Now, since you're my slave you do anything I ask for, and I mean absoulately anything!" said Laura. Sarah simply pretended it was nothing but she was beggning to sweat and her eyes having a look of both wanting to beat the living sh*t out of Laura and yet nervous.

The game went on with normal truths, no one dared to pick dare after that and soon after, the game finished.

Soon after, all the rest went home except Laura, she was sleeping over at Sarah's after making the calls for her parents. Laura was having a huge grin, and I mean a huge grin that you could see a movie passing through her grin. Laura went to Sarah who was in her room sitting on the side on her bed. Laura entered and closed the door with a huge slam so that Sarah knows who is in charge. Sarah looked at her "What do you want?" Laura approached Sarah, started running her hand softley and gently at Sarah's thighs, and just when you think she is about to touch her pussy, Sarah said "hey!!".

Suddenly, Laura bitch slapped Sarah so hard that you can even hear an echo through the room which was pretty odd. Sarah said "You little.." but interrupted by Laura "..mistress. You address me as mistress and never say a word unless spoken to! Get it b*tch!!". Sarah was a bit horrified by this, replied "Whatever..".

Laura got more pissed with that and started to pull Sarah from her hair and forced her on the ground on her stomach. Then Laura sat on Sarah's ass (ass to ass) and slowly pulled Sarah's panties giving her a very strong wedgie and Sarah was shouting of pain at the top of her voice. But Laura only pulled it more and more till she reached her mouth and actually put it in her mouth making a sort of Mouth-Wedgie.

Then Laura took out her own shirt and tied Sarah hands with it. Sarah was now wearing only a blue bra and then suddenly lowered her shorts taking them off and tieing Sarah's ankles together (Blue panties as well) and then moved to Sarah's head.

"You wish to speak? You better obey me from now on honey" Laura said, and took out her mobile taking a picture of Sarah, actually several pictures of Sarah in that state.

Then Laura bent and removed the panties string from Sarah's mouth and said "Look b*tch, you obey me from now on. GOT IT?!?!?" and Sarah trying to regain her breath only nodded in an indirect way.

Laura stood up and put her feets only 2 inches away from Sarah's face. "Kiss" said Laura. Sarah had no options but to do so, and started kissing her feets passionately and then Laura said "Lick!", and while Sarah was doing so she recorded it on a video and Sarah did what she was asked for and kept on doing untill Laura kicked her in the face while she was geetting her feet worshipped and then laughed a bit.

"You get boring." said Laura. She went out of the room for few minutes and came back with handcuffs, ropes and a knife and few other sex toys (including dildo). Laura put those stuff on the bed and took the knife and started ripping Sarah's clothes while saying "Now if you move an inch, you might get hurt sexy".

It wasn't long till Sarah was completely naked and then Laura dragged her to the bed, tieing her to the bed poles making an 'X' form on the bed with Sarah's body. Then Laura crawled up the bed and started kissing Sarah on her forehead and said "I'm a lesbian" and then moved to kiss her on the cheek "I do these kind of stuff with your sister Lilly" and then on her lips, only a soft and quick one "I always dispised you" and then french kissed her passionately and deeply and you could hear Laura moaning a bit and moved her hands towards Sarah's pussy and just rubbed for a second and stopped french kissing and said "But I always had fantasies about you."

Advertisements
Kink Talk