Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: As my first post was this an enjoyable story?
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
9intime

Default Wake and Dare

I always seen Sarah at school and out and about, but mostly at the hockey rink. I was a hockey player, she was a figure skater and she always practiced after me. She had a very beautiful face. A little thick, big boned but she was not fat at all, very toned. Dark brown shoulder length curly hair, brown eyes, nice wide hips and full large butt, and sometimes her tits looked big sometimes they didn't. She always seemed to flirt with me and show me her beautiful smile.

So Sarah dated one of my friends not close friends but a friend non the less at this time. My girlfriend and her were much closer friends, so we would hang out as couples all the time. Having sleep overs and making out side by side. You know typical high school stuff.

So lets first talk about my first close encounter with her. Her boyfriend worked as did my girlfriend both on Saturday mornings. We were watching a movie late on a Friday at Sarah's house so we all decided to stay the night together as we often did. Usually I could hear her and Joe making out and probably petting heavily laying on the floor because Sarah loved my girl and I and always let us use her bed. This night was no different. Typically my girlfriend would never let me make out with her, always saying it's weird. So needless to say like usual I get to lay there listening to the hot action taking place just feet from me. As usual it made be horny, and wanting to participate with Sarah the one who puts out. So eventually they stop and we all fall a sleep.

Now its morning prolly about 7:00am I wake up when I hear the bedroom door shut. My girlfriend and Sarah's boyfriend have just left for work, waking us both. I'm in her bed where she let us sleep, she is on the floor. She tells me I'm gonna sleep in. Feel free to as well. But I'm gonna jump in bed with you because the floor hurt my back last night. I say cool not thinking about anything but catching some more zzz's. She has done this before without anything happening. So she stands up to go pee I presume, but I can't help notice how sexy she looks as she walks out of the room. She is wearing a white almost see through tank top clearly no bra as I can see her big, hard, puffy nipples poking straight out, and some super tight baby blue bikini style panties I notice when she turns around. The bottom of her thick tight round butt is sticking out of the undies that are slightly stuck in her crack, this is the first time I've seen her ass in panties. Now I'm wearing boxer briefs that's it, and my clothes are all the way on the other side of the room. I was going to get up and put them on as she left the room, but after seeing her hard nipples and thick ass sticking out of the bottom of her tight ass panties, I have a boner forming. Plus the last thing I want her to see is me getting up to put my clothes on pitching a tent through my underwear. So I stay in bed covered up. I hear her coming back into the room, I'm trying to pretend I'm sleeping but I have to squint my eyes just to get another glimpse of her. So she climbs into bed and tells me "my parents are gone to, I forgot they went to visit my grandma and won't be back till tonight or tomorrow." Which is interesting I think. But non the less as a gentleman I move over to give her some more room and to distance her further from my unwanted boner. But damned if she didn't wiggle her butt about as close to me and my half massed cock as possible, just barely and I mean barely not touching it. She's so close and I'm right against a wall. I don't even have room to reach my hand in-between us to adjust my stupid penis away from her butt. So I lay motionless barely breathing. The hole time I'm thinking about anything but her to hopefully get my hard on in check. So of course by not thinking of that that's the only thing I'm thinking about and I'm getting harder and harder, finally telling my self fuck it if she feels it against her ass oh well, I have morning wood and have to pee I'll tell her. So I try to relax and fall a sleep.

Just as I think I'm sleeping she turns over on her back to talk to me, bumping my hard penis with her elbow on the way. I'm thinking great I hope she doesn't say anything. But she dose. "Oh good morning" she says very sexy but clearly fake sexy just to mess with me. "Stacy really needs to take care of that for you." I laugh, just to respond. She then says "I know you guys don't have sex but she dose take care of you right?" Yeah she dose just not in a while. "Oh that's a bummer what kind of stuff do you guys do sexually?" Just fingering and hand jobs really. "Oh well that's cool." So now I ask her what stuff do you and Joe do? "We do almost everything." Almost? "Yeah we haven't had sex yet." Really? "Nope, he really isn't horny ever... I don't get it." "I think he might not be attracted to me or something." "Do you think I'm attractive?" Yeah I've always thought you were pretty. "Oh thanks your just saying that." No your pretty just leave it at that. So she asks me bluntly. "So you finger Stacy how do you do it?" Really this is starting to be like truth or dare and thats way to much info to share. Sarah smiles and says "screw it lets play then, were prolly just gonna asks questions anyway."

"Who goes first?" You ask me first Sarah. "Ok be honest, am I bangable?" Yes, that's a stupid question. Ok Sarah have you ever masterbated? "Oh my God I can't believe you asked me that, what happens if I don't answer?" I don't know, maybe take a piece of clothing off is the normal rule I think. "We'll in that case since I'm only wearing two pieces of clothing, yes I have masterbated." Your turn. "What do you think about when you jack off?" "I know you do so don't lye." Usually Stacy but sometimes other girls I see. "Like who?" Only one question at a time. Your turn, who other than your boyfriend have you thought about while masterbating? "Umm, someone specific?" Yeah someone who you maybe hung out with? "Umm........ promise you won't get made or tell anyone?" I promise. "You." Me? Really? "Yeah I've always had a crush on you, but your never without a girlfriend long enough for me to try and hang with you more." Well I'm honored and to be honest kind of happy you told me, because I've always checked you out and wondered if you like me more than friends, I've always been attracted to you. "Awe we like each other." "Ok so who's turn is it?" Sarah asked, Yours. "Ok, have you ever jacked off thinking about me?" Damn, rather blunt aren't we? "I want to know." Yes. "Ohh did we do it? No, but it's my turn. "Ok, truth or dare, "dare?" You really want me to dare you Sarah? "Ya, dare me."

Now I'm thinking about a million things, but I can't get to crazy right out of the bat. Plus I'm now getting hard just thinking about it. So I say, I dare you to take your blanket off so I can check out what your wearing. "Oh, that's it?" Yes but I get to look very close. "Oh for how long?" I dont know 30 seconds I say. So she takes her blanket off throwing it on the floor. I lean forward to check out her tits up close, and then look between her legs to inspect her mound. She has a bit if a camel toe I notice but I see what could be a little wetness at the bottom he her slit, but I guess it could be a shadow. "Times up, my turn." "Truth or dare?" "You have to say dare, it's only fair." Fine dare. "I dare you to take your blanket off so I can look at you." I'm like great I have a boner and just underwear on. So I say I don't want to, "Sarah replies, then you have to take off a piece of clothing." No I just have underwear on." Yeah but you'll still be under the blanket." It seems like she's trying to convince me or something. So it works and I say screw it and stupidly opt to take my underwear off. Now I'm like shaking I'm so nervous. "Hand them to me, she demands." So I do and then she laughs and throws them across the room. "I can't believe your naked in my bed." "Dare me." I dare you to get naked under your blanket like me? "No she responded." Then you have to take something off. "Ok I'll do it." So she got up picked up her blanket, covered up and took her top off first and handed it to me then she took off her panties but didn't give them to me. I said no no I had to give you mine it's only fair. So she gave them to me and of coarse I have to inspect them. And quickly I notice a nice little line of wetness right where her slit was before I too sent them sailing across the room. "Now were both naked no more truths deal?" Sure why not. "Ok I dare you to make your self hard." I stupidly say oh, I'm already hard. "Really she responded with excitement?" "Then I want you to stroke you penis under the covers for 30seconds." So I do hoping I don't cum. Sarah clearly is turned on watching me and her hands seem to be touching her dripping wet pussy. I think I can hear a little sticky wet noises. What are you doing I asked. "Nothing just feeling how incredibly wet I am." Then I dare you to show me how wet you are? "Ok but how about we show each other and masterbate at the same time till me get off. I agree. Not being able to stand it anymore. "No touching though not this time." So we both remove our blankets at the same time. Sarah is staring right at my love muscle almost stoking it with her eyes. I'm barely touching my cock trying with all my mite not to cum. Sarah says "I can't wait to have you in me." As she's rapidly rubbing her clit that's sounds wetter and wetter with each rub. She suddenly stops and says, "I want you inside me right now," "no fucking though just put it in nice and slow just once and then you can finnish all over me." So now I'm praying I don't cum in her as she spreads her fully covered but neatly trimmed dark bush that's hot wet and ready. He reaches down between her legs as I approach and spreads her wet lips as I finally make contact. Slowly pushing my head in. It's so wet so tight and I'm surprised at how hot if feels. She moans as now have my throbbing cock halfway inside her as she's now grabbing my butt pulling me in all the way and let's out loud "fuck" and starts to squirm left to right and slowly withdrawing my penis out of her sopping hot slit. I quickly walk on my knees approaching her tits. As I start humping her chest she squeezes her firm round big puffy nippled tities on my cock and says "come on baby cum all over me" just as I begin to release my load shooting it all over her neck and chin finishing off by rubbing my tip on her nipples. She tells me "this is gonna be fun hanging out with you now!" As we finally kiss for the first time.

Last edited by 9intime; 03-12-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Continuation
9intime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting looking forward to more
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk