Old 12-04-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Of Pranks and Dares, Part I [FICTION]

Just a brief introduction. Although I've billed this as "FICTION", a lot of this story is based on truth, just brought together in one big pile of story. Still, I'm not going to say what is true so as not to ruin the story.

-------------------------------------------

It began with a practical joke. That was all. You’d expect, from the results that it would have been much, much more… But it wasn’t really. A small beginning can grow into something quite massive. Something catastrophic (and extremely embarrassing) for me.

I was typing on MSN at the time. It was the middle of a long break off school and I was extremely bored. I managed to get involved with a dare game with a girl from school which surprised me greatly. I hadn’t expected this particular girl to be involved with dares to be honest.

Now, I won’t go into details but this girl had played a rather nasty practical joke on me last year. And I felt it was time for revenge. I managed to get her to flash me on webcam because she thought I had shown her a picture of my penis when I… err… hadn’t. She thought that was all fair and all so spread the news around school about what happened. But of course, it soon came out that the “penis-picture” was fake… but you can’t fake a live flash on webcam!

Needless to say, the girl was… humiliated. And I felt extremely guilty. A practical joke had gone very, very wrong.

I felt guilty; would do anything to clear my conscience. And she wanted revenge. Anyone see where this is going?

END OF PART 1

Hope you liked the first bit!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Soraslight

hehehehe you should feel low very low with a slight sense of achievement what else happened?

Last edited by Soraslight; 12-04-2006 at 04:34 PM. Reason: needed a space and an e lol
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #3
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

nice when is part 2 coming?

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk