Old 03-16-2018, 11:06 AM   #1
Tory

Default Samantha’s Punishment

John is coming home today and I hurry to finish the chores that I was supposed to do daily while he was gone but since he wasn’t here to check them I decided to put them off. I finish up putting away the last of the laundry before slipping on a short dress with no panties the way he likes it. I hear his key in the front door and go out to greet him with a smile taking in his athletic body underneath his suit. When my eyes land on his face I see that he is unhappy about something. He gives me a quick kiss on the head then takes his bags into the bedroom.
“Samantha!” He calls, and I walk into the bedroom.
“The house looks nice Sam.” He says.
“Thank you-“ I start but he holds up his hand to stop me.
“Was it cleaned everyday or did you just now clean it for me to come home?” He asks. “No need to answer. I already know. Not only did you not keep it clean but you invited Heather over when it was messy. I heard from Jeremy that she told him that she was so surprised because she’s never seen it a mess in our home.” Uh oh. I look at the ground not making eye contact. I hear him messing around in his bags.
“Over the bed Samantha.” He tells me in a commanding voice. I bent over the end of the bed and he puts my hand cuffs on and attached them to the head board so my hands were stretched out in front of me.
“I’m so sorry sir” I say nervously.
“Oh, you will be.” He tells me as he slips a pillow under me hips so my butt sticks out more.
“You will get 15 with the cane... as a warm up. Count each one.” I tense at the mention of the cane.
“Don’t tense Samantha or it won’t count.” I unclench and prepare for the cane. He raises my short dress so my bare ass is exposed. He goes to the closet to get the cane and takes his stance behind me. I hear the cane swoosh through the air before smacking my butt. He brings the cane down over and over from the top of my ass to the top of my thighs. I count each one through tears. He uses the cane to lightly tap the insides of my thighs signaling he wants my legs spread. I feel his finger fondle my clit and I enjoy the distraction from my sore butt. Once he gets my clit excited I feel something cold press against it and I instantly know what it is.
“Please sir no. I’m so sorry. Please” he answers me with a sharp smack to my ass making me yelp. The icy hot he applied to my clit starts burning and I try rubbing my thighs to calm it but it doesn’t work.
“Two more things then you will make me my dinner before we continue.” He informs me. All I can do is moan from the icy hot. He puts my knees up on the bed so my ass and pussy are completely exposed.
“Push out of your ass like you’re trying to push a toy out Samantha.” Confused about what’s about to happen I do as I’m told. And he quickly shoved something in me deep inside me followed by another similar shaped thing and howl at the sudden intrusion.
“What was that?” I ask.
“Glycerin suppository and a ginger suppository. They will stay it while you make me dinner or you will get the cane again.” He informs me. I clench my ass as it tried to expel the objects. The ginger starts burning and all I can do is moan. He uncuffs me and takes off my dress. He applies icy hot to my nipples and waits for it to dry before attaching my nipple clamps. My stomach starts to cramp from the suppositories. He’s never used these before. I quickly go out to the kitchen and begin his meal.
“Please sir I need to use the bathroom.” I beg.
“No. You can wait until I have a hot meal in front of me.” He says and attached a wait to the chain between my nipple clamps. He continues to add weights as I finish cooking his chicken and made him a salad. Once he has his plate in front of him. He smacks me on my sore butt.
“You May go to the bathroom now. But be quick so you don’t miss dinner” I run to the bathroom and get the suppositories out. My insides still burning. I then go out and sit on the cold hard chair with hurts my caned ass and each my salad with chicken on it.
“Leave the dishes in the sick.” He tells me and leads me to the bathroom by my nipple clamps.
“Lay down on your side knees up.”
“Please sir my butt is burning still. And those are so embarrassing.” I beg. A sharp smack to my ass made me stop talking and lay down. I watch as he fills the enema bag with cold water and hangs it above me.
“I don’t want the and ginger residue in your ass when I fuck it.” He tells me as he inserts the tubing. I whimper when he opens the valve and the cold water flows into me. I start cramping immediately. After I take the whole bag he inserts a small plug and tells me I go do the dishes. Hunched over slightly from the cramping I quickly wash the dishes. After I finished the dishes he painfully pulls off the nipple clamps and I rub my nipples to ease the pain.
“Did I say you could do that?” He asks. I shake my head no. He allows me to empty the water out of me then tells me to lay on my back with my knees up and parted. I do as he says. He puts a blindfold on me.
“Do not move Samantha.” He warns me. I hear a whoosh and then feel the harsh sting of the leather riding crop on my bare pussy. I immediately close my legs and screams. He waits for me to get back in position.
“No instead of 10 you will get 20.” He says calmly. I lay there crying as he beats my pussy with the crop, still crying he rolls me over.
“Face down ass up. Big arch Samantha.” I do as I am told. I feel more icy hot be applied to my clit and howl at the icy feeling after the beating it just received. I feel him insert my two small bullet vibrators and tape my pussy so they won’t come out.
“Don’t you dare cum” He says as he turns them on and positions himself at the entrance of my sore ass. He pushes himself in and I howl as he enters my already abused ass. This was a punishment I would not soon forget.
Tory is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tory for this post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very nicely written.. It was a nice read..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk