Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-15-2018, 12:24 AM   #1
Pussywhipped

Band-Aid Chess Game Spanking Edition

Hello getDarers!

I have made a spanking based chess dare for my own excitement and have decided to share it with you all on gd.

The dare includes some humiliation and other kinks in the punishment section and I'm thinking of doing other versions of this dare based on different fetishes if I can find the time and motivation.

First, an explanation of the rules:

This dare uses the "Chess Free" app which has an AI opponent with 12 difficulty levels available. The numbers in the punishment section refer to these levels.
First of all, rule a d12 die to find out which level you will be playing.
There are two versions of this game, mild and mean. If you choose to go with the mild version, invert the numbers in the punishment section (so the punishment for losing level 12 becomes the punishment for level 1 and so on).

Next, roll a d6 die to get your multiplier. Each of the different chess pieces has a base value which will be multiplied by the number decided in this roll to decide the number of swats you are getting. Spankings are administered to both butt cheeks (bared of course) evenly using one of the three implements in the implement section. You roll a d3 die every time you lose a piece for deciding the implement.

Keep playing and spanking yourself for each piece lost until you either win or lose the game. If you happen to lose, go to the (spoilered) punishment section to find out what punishment you will receive.
In case of a draw, repeat the game under the same settings (level + multiplier).

Value of the pieces:

Pion: 2
Knight/Bishop: 6
Tower: 10
Queen: 18

Multiplier:

1: 3
2: 5
3: 7
4: 10
5: 12
6: 15

Implements:
1 soft/medium implement (e.g. slippers, small hairbrush)
2 hard implement (e.g. heavy hairbrush, wooden spoon)
3 very hard implement (e.g. big wooden spoon, cable)

Punishments (mean version):

Spoiler:

1. Spank your ass 20 times with your hands in front of a mirror and moan loudly.
2. Wear a miniskirt and cum on your face. You may wash it off after 10 minutes.
3. Participate 3 times in a person above spanking thread and as soon as you have received three dares and have some time, do all three in a row.
4. Same as 3 but with ballbusting.
5. Administer a 1 liter enema and repeat the dare (no expelling and no punishment if you lose again)
6. Complete 3 Keystroke faproulettes (https://www.faproulette.co/u/atsn/uploads/) in a row.
7. Play another round immediately and double all spanks. You have to do all spanks with the hard implement.
8. Do no. 7 with a vibrator inserted for the whole duration.
9. Go on a public webcam chat site and ask people to assign you spanks. You may only stop until you have received 200 spanks or you may stop the session after 1 hour and continue the next day until you get all the spanks. They choose the implement (Lay them all out in front of you.).
10. Within 2 weeks, tell 5 acquaintances of the opposite sex (same sex if you're homosexual) about your preference for spanking. You must answer any questions they have in detail and if they show interest, try to convince them to administer a spanking to you. Post a report detailing the interactions in this thread.
11. Do no. 9 fully crossdressed with "bad princess" written on your forehead and then do no. 10 too (in your usual clothes).
12. Do no. 11 and open a thread on getdare to set up a public 2hr spanking session on Skype. Share your Skype contact with all users showing interest and set up a date and time that allows for the maximum number of viewers. The viewers will order you to spank yourself with number of swats, implements, position and clothing all up to them.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss

Last edited by Pussywhipped; 03-15-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Grammar correction
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:39 AM   #2
Pussywhipped

I hope you will enjoy this dare.
Any feedback, questions, suggestions and reports are very welcome.

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Old 03-15-2018, 05:11 AM   #3
Deuce

Default 2 Player version

To start of with, I had a lot of fun with this dare.

Perhaps it would be interesting to adapt it into a way for to people to play against one another?

Starting:
anal, pain

Limits:
public, family, messy, pics/cam

Kik: Deucedforlife
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Deuce for this post:
Old 03-15-2018, 09:06 AM   #4
Pussywhipped

Glad to hear you liked it!

Well, yeah, the app is playable online so one could definitely set up a 2-player session and it also has a move where you can play against each other on one device, so you could play it in person with a partner if you're both switches. Alternatively, it could be played with a dominant partner where if you lose pieces, you get the spanks (possibly more than specified in the rules of this thread) administered by her/him and if you win pieces, you could maybe avoid one spanking/punishment or parts of it.

I'll think about it some more.

Last edited by Pussywhipped; 03-15-2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Fighting against autocorrect
Old 04-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #5
anthem

I think it's a little tragic that no one's posted a report to this yet, because it's a really cool dice dare! I did it with some variations, but I enjoyed it a LOT.

One variation is that I picked the level I wanted to play at. This originally happened because I didn't actually see you were supposed to roll for it, but I thought it was pretty cool as a way to make the dare more customizable. If you're in the mood for a lighter spanking, you could play at an easier level, but you could also dial it way up.

I played at level three. Since I'm no chess star and also haven't played in ages, this (for me) hit the sweet spot where there was maybe like a 40% chance I could win. I rolled a 4 in the modifier section, so all the piece values were multiplied by 10 for my spanking totals.

The other thing that I played differently was that I tallied up all my spanks for the end. I rolled the severity of each set as I went, and the anticipation of it as the tally grew was super distracting in the best way (but also in the worst way for my actual ability to play chess). I love the rush of having to wait for a spanking and not knowing exactly how bad it'll be, so this let me give myself that rush, and I loved it. The rush I was getting grew as well based on the fact that I had a dildo inserted, but wasn't allowing myself to touch at all.

I saw the end of the game coming a solid ten or so moves out, but there was nothing I could do. Those last few minutes--losing pieces all over the place, adding up the tallies, watching myself slide into the punishment section without a way out--had me breathless.

And then I actually had to give myself the spanking.

I ended up with 120 strokes of the light implement, 280 of the medium, and 160 of the hardest one. My light implement was a wooden ruler, which always makes a lot of noise. Since I needed to take a shower anyway, I gave myself those swats in the shower--damp, stinging, unable to think about anything but the rest of the hits coming. Then I rushed my way through getting clean, toweled off, and headed back to my room.

I'd taken the dildo out to shower, but I put it back in now, and I was instantly back to being super horny. The medium implement is a thin rubber-coated thing that always gets me going--it's heavy, which I like, but the rubber gives it that sting as well. I got into the diaper position on my bed, because that's the easiest way for me to make sure I'm hitting solidly, and alternated sides with sets of twenty. I could feel it so deep as I counted them under my breath, saying "thank you sir" to the air for the last twenty on each side.

I was very sore by this point, but I picked up the third implement--a short usb cord, folded in half. I also used this in diaper position, alternating sides, with whispered counting and thank yous. It always stings so much, even when I haven't had any other implements beforehand, and I made sure that the strokes got harder as I went. For the last set on each side, I made myself ask for each next spank, and I repeated any that weren't as hard as the rest.

So my ass is very red now, and it'll be red again once I post in and hear back from the three person-above threads required for my punishment. Thank you so much for this dare; it's a great concept and I'm glad I tried it out!

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post:
Old 07-20-2019, 08:09 AM   #6
Pussywhipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
I think it's a little tragic that no one's posted a report to this yet, because it's a really cool dice dare! I did it with some variations, but I enjoyed it a LOT.

One variation is that I picked the level I wanted to play at. This originally happened because I didn't actually see you were supposed to roll for it, but I thought it was pretty cool as a way to make the dare more customizable. If you're in the mood for a lighter spanking, you could play at an easier level, but you could also dial it way up.

I played at level three. Since I'm no chess star and also haven't played in ages, this (for me) hit the sweet spot where there was maybe like a 40% chance I could win. I rolled a 4 in the modifier section, so all the piece values were multiplied by 10 for my spanking totals.

The other thing that I played differently was that I tallied up all my spanks for the end. I rolled the severity of each set as I went, and the anticipation of it as the tally grew was super distracting in the best way (but also in the worst way for my actual ability to play chess). I love the rush of having to wait for a spanking and not knowing exactly how bad it'll be, so this let me give myself that rush, and I loved it. The rush I was getting grew as well based on the fact that I had a dildo inserted, but wasn't allowing myself to touch at all.

I saw the end of the game coming a solid ten or so moves out, but there was nothing I could do. Those last few minutes--losing pieces all over the place, adding up the tallies, watching myself slide into the punishment section without a way out--had me breathless.

And then I actually had to give myself the spanking.

I ended up with 120 strokes of the light implement, 280 of the medium, and 160 of the hardest one. My light implement was a wooden ruler, which always makes a lot of noise. Since I needed to take a shower anyway, I gave myself those swats in the shower--damp, stinging, unable to think about anything but the rest of the hits coming. Then I rushed my way through getting clean, toweled off, and headed back to my room.

I'd taken the dildo out to shower, but I put it back in now, and I was instantly back to being super horny. The medium implement is a thin rubber-coated thing that always gets me going--it's heavy, which I like, but the rubber gives it that sting as well. I got into the diaper position on my bed, because that's the easiest way for me to make sure I'm hitting solidly, and alternated sides with sets of twenty. I could feel it so deep as I counted them under my breath, saying "thank you sir" to the air for the last twenty on each side.

I was very sore by this point, but I picked up the third implement--a short usb cord, folded in half. I also used this in diaper position, alternating sides, with whispered counting and thank yous. It always stings so much, even when I haven't had any other implements beforehand, and I made sure that the strokes got harder as I went. For the last set on each side, I made myself ask for each next spank, and I repeated any that weren't as hard as the rest.

So my ass is very red now, and it'll be red again once I post in and hear back from the three person-above threads required for my punishment. Thank you so much for this dare; it's a great concept and I'm glad I tried it out!
Thank you so much for the kind words and your detailed and fun-to-read report. To be honest, I got a bit disheartened after getting almost no feedback for this dare since I felt it came out quite decent so it was great to read your post.

Your variations to my rules are interesting as well since as you said they allow for more freedom of choice especially for people who don't want a super-harsh punishment.

Also, kudos to you for following through with everything! That is some amazing discipline you showed there. I would probably have chickened out halfway through the spanking in your place

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, spa