Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Default Grab my boobs!

Has anyone seen the YouTube video series where a guy (Russian guy) approaches girls and asks to feel their breasts, with a goal to, in public, feel up the tits of 1,000 different girls?

The video was amazingly amusing (to my surprise, I watched it all), and it gave me an idea.

If you have limits of:
Semi public, full public, or strangers?
This dare is not for you, unless you decide to push yourself to break your own limits, which is your choice and your choice alone.

Otherwise? Here is the dare:
You have 30 days from the dare you accept the dare to have 1,000 guys grope your breasts.
No exposure. No under the shirt. You may wear a bra if you want. They need do no more than lay their hands on your breasts for 3 seconds. You need to realize they might squeeze, caress, etc. That is fine, and something to expect from your invitation. They have about an 8 second window to physically appreciate your boobs.
Then a thanks and you move on.

Keep a small notebook handy to keep a tally, so you don't lose track.

You must do this as publicly as possible (no taking someone to the men's room. They just reach out and squeeze. See the video on YouTube for an example of how public).
Anyone who has been sexual with you in the past does not count. Anyone that you ask, who is known to you (friend or family.... who you choose is up to you, so you may approach them, should you wish to), may be done privately.... but you must also remove your top. The price of going with known people in a private setting is that you must be topless (but still in a bra if you desire). I doubt many, if any, takers will approach friends or family, but in case they wish to, to pad their numbers or get a good start, because I don't expect that to be public, I added that condition.

If you enter this thread, do so by saying "I'm in."
In 30 days from declaring that, you should give a (very rough) report of how it went, over all, as well as a final tally.
Have dislikes well listed in your signature... if you have a total of under 1,000, by saying "I'm in" in this thread, you open yourself to punishment if you fail.

This probably violates most people's limits, so I don't expect many takers. Still, I hope some people see this and find the idea very amusing.

Oh!
Your sexuality does not matter. You can approach anyone with the invite. I expect few lesbians will ask a man, and few straight girls will ask random women, but still, I want it clear that you can approach anyone you want.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #2
Piss_slave

Im am so down, count me in!!
Likes:: Humilliation , risky dares, outdoor/public, nudity, bondage, medium risk of getting caught,piss, cum, anal, Self Branding, pee, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings <3, Self Bondage, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play...

HARD Limits:: dangerous, feces, pictures, anything that will ruin my social life, too long dares, Cutting, Blood, food play, Wedgies{Boring me now}, Edging {Bores me now}, family/friends, animals
Piss_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk