Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #676
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Band-Aid

I haven't written anything more on this story in ages (honestly I'm pretty bored of it and have been working on a new one) but for those wanting a little more, here's a short new thing that's kind of just a oneshot piece:

The Locker Room
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #677
Ayeri

Heya there.

I know that this story is finished - at least until some mysterious miracle might happen - and I really struggled with myself whether I really should be writing a post to this at all or just leave it as is, but finally came to the conclusion that not having commented on your story would be even more inappropiate than necroing a post that hasn't been replied to in months, so .. I'm actually leaving a message for you now.

I adored this masterpiece of writing. I loved every line, every word and every image it forced into my head. And when I say I loved it, I really mean it. Words could hardly describe how much this whole story means to me. I'll still try to, tho!

I accidently found this forum and this story in particular when I was in a psychiatry, suffering from a deep depression. People tried so hard to cheer me up and analyse what might be wrong with me without the tiniest of success. I really started believing that this state was how I'd spend the rest of my life - until I read your story. I almost instantly felt better in a way I could not describe - and which seemed irrational to all of the people that I spoke with in the hospital, but I just knew that reading this made me happy in a way I had rarely experienced ever before.

It was months later that I found out that I was suffering from authism, or asperger's to be more precisely and that words - no matter the source - were among the very few things that actually made me feel something emotionally. As soon as I noticed this, I started reading a lot and felt better by the day and I can't tell you how grateful I am, because if it wasn't for this story, I might never have remembered what real happiness felt like.

You inspired me to start writing myself and I just recently managed to get one of my stories publicated, even though all of the doctors I've encountered in my life were absolutely certain that I would never be able to actually work for my own living without relying on other people. And this all only happened thanks to you. As hard as it would be to really describe what your writing means to me, it wouldn't even compare to how hard it'd be to really say how much I thank you.

I just hope that you'll continue writing. You have the most beautiful wording I've ever seen in my life and you'd hardly ever see any stories that get into much detail as yours without becoming totally boring. Every little word seems perfectly placed and every little cliffhanger is just so astonishingly well chosen. Many people have suggested that you should be trying to get your stories publicated. I'm all for this idea, too. I feel the world would be missing something, if only a few people got to know your stories.

Well, this post got way longer than I intended now and I don't really want to leave a complete mess here, so I'll just stop here.

Thank you so much for this lovely piece of writing. (Still feel like there's not enough *thank yous* in this post ;-; )

Last edited by Ayeri; 04-14-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Ayeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #678
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeri View Post
Heya there.

I know that this story is finished - at least until some mysterious miracle might happen - and I really struggled with myself whether I really should be writing a post to this at all or just leave it as is, but finally came to the conclusion that not having commented on your story would be even more inappropiate than necroing a post that hasn't been replied to in months, so .. I'm actually leaving a message for you now.

I adored this masterpiece of writing. I loved every line, every word and every image it forced into my head. And when I say I loved it, I really mean it. Words could hardly describe how much this whole story means to me. I'll still try to, tho!

I accidently found this forum and this story in particular when I was in a psychiatry, suffering from a deep depression. People tried so hard to cheer me up and analyse what might be wrong with me without the tiniest of success. I really started believing that this state was how I'd spend the rest of my life - until I read your story. I almost instantly felt better in a way I could not describe - and which seemed irrational to all of the people that I spoke with in the hospital, but I just knew that reading this made me happy in a way I had rarely experienced ever before.

It was months later that I found out that I was suffering from authism, or asperger's to be more precisely and that words - no matter the source - were among the very few things that actually made me feel something emotionally. As soon as I noticed this, I started reading a lot and felt better by the day and I can't tell you how grateful I am, because if it wasn't for this story, I might never have remembered what real happiness felt like.

You inspired me to start writing myself and I just recently managed to get one of my stories publicated, even though all of the doctors I've encountered in my life were absolutely certain that I would never be able to actually work for my own living without relying on other people. And this all only happened thanks to you. As hard as it would be to really describe what your writing means to me, it wouldn't even compare to how hard it'd be to really say how much I thank you.

I just hope that you'll continue writing. You have the most beautiful wording I've ever seen in my life and you'd hardly ever see any stories that get into much detail as yours without becoming totally boring. Every little word seems perfectly placed and every little cliffhanger is just so astonishingly well chosen. Many people have suggested that you should be trying to get your stories publicated. I'm all for this idea, too. I feel the world would be missing something, if only a few people got to know your stories.

Well, this post got way longer than I intended now and I don't really want to leave a complete mess here, so I'll just stop here.

Thank you so much for this lovely piece of writing. (Still feel like there's not enough *thank yous* in this post ;-; )
I didn't want to post in this thread again (despite being very grateful for every comment) unless I was posting more story, so as not to get anyone's hopes up, but I feel it'd be unfair to not respond to this properly.

Thank you, so much, for your kind words. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever saved any feedback someone's given me, just so that I can re-read it later if I need some more encouragement.

I'm so happy to hear that you've managed to take some inspiration and make your own creations that have been published. That's already so much more than I ever expected to achieve in life, to have inspired someone to go on and make something all of their own.

The problem with my story, of course, is that I don't think anyone's going to publish a story about the dramas of a bunch of schoolgirls who have sex all the time. And I haven't really been inspired to work on anything else, so, we'll see.

I still don't know if I'll continue this story or not, but you've definitely made me re-evaluate it.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #679
hurdcm
Baby Member

Congrats Leopard. You convinced me to make a getdare account for exactly one post.

So on to the reason for my one and only post. I had to try and convince you not to let this story die like so many others do. Of all the stories I've read on getdare, yours has undoubtably been the best. You can't just let a story like this die! And you wrote about how nobody would ever publish something like it. Well, you'll be surprised the things people will publish. And honestly, what you already have written is better than a lot of published fiction I've read. For instance, unlike some stories, your story has a plot, one that keeps us on the edge of our seat, waiting and wondering what you'll right next. Who was the creepy man who caned Alyssa? Do Evie and Nicole ever end up together? Nobody but you can tell us. Are you so mean as to leave countless people hanging with all the questions? I believe I speak for everyone when I say, please don't do that to us!

I know it's probably a fruitless plea. But please, please rethink letting such an amazing story die. Your wonderful plot, your amazing style of writing, all these factors and more you wove together when you first started this astounding masterpiece of writing. Now that you have begun, please don't leave halfway through! Please, finish this wonderful piece of writing you have begun. Please.

Last edited by hurdcm; 09-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
hurdcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 05:08 PM   #680
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

Very good stories
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy