Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Wrong lockerroom adventures

The following story is totally made up, but i hope You like it anyway. It will start slow, but eventually get extremer. Don't worry. Also i would love some feedback.

Intro:
Despite his ankle injury Harry still wanted to train with his Footballteam. So he talked to his coach and they both agreed that Harry should start later and train for himself. Eventually he did get to do one excersize with the team, but unfortunally his injured ankle started to act up so he had to quit.
Sick of his injury he entered the lockerroom, undressed and got in the shower. After 15 minutes of rinsing of his sweat & dirt, still disappointed that he couldn't end the practice, he got out of the shower and walked towards his towel and clothes. Suddenly, when Harry was about 10m away from his stuff, he notices the bags in the lockerroom. They seemed strange to him, and just as he saw a bra hanging on a hook and started to realize his mistake, the door was slowly opening..
"Well, Well, what do we have here?" He heard a woman's voice ask. Together with a erupting burst of laughter.

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CurvedDickSub for this post:
Old 07-29-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default part 1

“Fuck!” is all Harry could think, while he was trying to put his hands over his dick to cover up.
“Nah, hands beside you boy. Let us see what you’ve got” the girl said. Still covering up, Harry recognized the girl that was speaking to him. It was the captain off the girls’ volleyball team, a tall brunette with an amazing body but with a bit of an attitude. She was hot and she knew it. Looking at the rest of the girls he realized he saw all the girls from her team, he entered the wrong locker room! “What is taking so long? You better do what we say or we will throw your naked ass out on the street!” Defeated Harry let his hands hang besides his body, his face turning red in an instant as the sound of laughter and snarky comments started. Harry wasn’t ashamed off the size of his dick, he had an average size nicely curved dick, but standing naked in front of 12 fully clothed girls was embarrassing. Even more embarrassing was the fact that his dick grew hard. “Okay I did it, now give me my bag so I can go” Harry said to the captain, whose name he now remembered as Julia.

“Not yet, I think the girls will agree with me that we like to see a little show first. Right ladies?” Julia said, and immediately a roar of cheerful noise filled the room. “Come on, Julia. Just let me go. All of you have seen my dick now already, can’t I just leave please?” Harry answered with a red beat face. He really hoped that he could leave, as he was embarrassed as hell, obviously he was seen nude by girls before as he was not a virgin anymore, but this was different. “Okay, we’ll take it easy. If everybody gets to touch your dick and ass, then you may leave. Deal?” Thinking that what they can do to him, this seemed not bad. It definitely could be much worse for him. Besides getting touched by 12 different women wasn’t exactly a bad thing. “Deal” Harry replied. And immediately he felt at least 5 hands all over him.

Getting his dick touched, his ass squeezed and even some jerks on his cock felt great. A part of him didn’t want the touching to end, but he knew practice of his football team ended soon, and afraid that the girls didn’t held word, he asked if they were done. “Yeah sure, here are your clothes” Julia said as she hands over his things. “But these we are keeping” she said smiling while swinging Harry’s underpants on her finger. And with that Harry got pushed naked with a boner onto the hallway, holding his stuff in his hands. And heading to the right locker room this time.

PM dares
Old 08-02-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 2

"what the f*ck happened?" All Harry could think of while getting home was how he ended up touched by all the girls of the volleyball team. Even thought he was humiliated, he also was extremely turned on. Sporting a boner constantly since he was put on the hallway naked, even now he still had a boner driving back home. "shit, I hope nobody at home sees my hard on" he thought while getting out of his car. Getting seen like that by his parents would be embarrassing, but he knew when his two bitchy sisters would see him, they would torment and tease him forever with it. Hoping he could dodge everybody, he went inside and walked as fast as he could towards his own room. "pfiew, at least that went well today" he thought. He turned on his TV as he did normally after training, but this time his mind couldn't focus on the show he was watching. He constantly went back in his mind to the locker room situation, and his throbbing dick poked out of his pants. "fuck it, I can't take it anymore" he thought and took all his clothes off. Normally when he wanted to jerk off, he got into the bathroom because his door couldn't be locked and his family usually didn't knock and just burst in. But this time he couldn't\t care, he was just too damn horny after all that happened. He just had to be quit and hope that nobody was going to enter. He jacked his curved cock, and when he came he immediately fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up early in the morning. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it wouldn't beep until half an hour. He suddenly got aware that he fell asleep fully nude, and just hoped nobody at home saw him. Harry slowly got dressed and had some breakfast. After packing his things for school, he thought he could go on his phone for a couple of minutes to scroll through 9gag app. But when he got his phone he saw a text from an unknown number. When he opened the message his heart sank to his feet. "Oh fuck me! How is this possible?!" He had to re-read the message four times, before it completely got to him.

"We want to see you after classes. 4 o'clock, the picnic tables at 'fuckers forest'. Or the picture will end up public"

With a picture attached off Harry standing completely naked in a locker room, with his hands beside his body...

PM dares
Old 08-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #4
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 3

The whole day at school, Harry couldn't focus. His mind kept drifting to the text he had gotten. He knew it had to be from one of the volleyball girls, but he never saw or heard a phone's camera go off. During the day he saw some of the girls from the team but they acted naturally, Harry couldn't even guess who the photo took. And now it's almost time for him to go to 'Fuckers Forest', which was an small forest that was used by couples to kiss & fuck after dates or party's. Between his last class and the time he had to be there, was just enough time to get there. He arrived 5 minutes before 4 o'clock and walked straight to the picnic tables. As he got closer he saw a bag on the table, along with a small letter.

"Hi Harry, in the bag is a blindfold and some cuffs. Unless you want the photo of you naked spread through school and all your friends & family, you better get naked, put the blindfold on and cuff your ankles and arms to the table while laying flat on your belly"

"No way! Whoever is setting this up, has to be kidding, everybody could walk up and see me!" He thought to himself, although chances are very slim of somebody coming here at this time of day. But he was seriously doubting if he should do it. After a couple of minutes standing there trying to make up a decision, his phone rang. Another text: "Are you gonna do as told?! Remember otherwise the pic goes public! Do it now!"

"Hmm, whoever is doing this to me, is around here now" Harry though as he looked around. Unfortunnally he saw nothing but bushes and trees, and not wanting to get the pic out, he started to undress. "Fuck this" he said to himself while putting on the blindfold and cuffs. After what seems like 10 minutes, but probably where just seconds, of laying there unable to see anything or move, he heard footsteps coming his way..

"So, you finally decided to follow our orders huh?" Harry knew he heard her voice before but he couldn't remember who's is was. "So here is the deal" a second familiar voice said. "After we take a couple of more pics from you, just for leverage you know ha-ha, we are going to set a few rules for you to follow. Cause you are going to do anything we say, whenever we say and how we say it! Or we will make your social life a living hell, got it?" Harry nodded as he knew he had no choice anymore. "Good little slaveboy" the first girl said. "As for the rules:"

"Number 1: never hesitate to follow our orders again, or we will severely punish you!"
"Number 2: always refer to us as Mistress or Mistresses."
"Number 3: no more underwear for you from now on."
"And number 4: always have your self phone with you, we want to be able to contact you anytime we want."

"That's it for now, we will contact you when we got you your first assignment. We will unlock you but when we do, count till 100 before you get up and remove the blindfold. Got it?" "Yes, Mistress!" "Good slaveboy, oh and for rule number 3 we will take your underwear with us." He heard one of the girls say, as his ankles and arms got freed.

...97, 98, 99 and 100. Harry got up and looked around, but as he already suspected nobody was to be seen. He quickly got dressed, took the blindfold and cuffs with him and walked to his car. He had a lot to think about right now, but at least he knew he was blackmailed by two girls and he knew their voices.

I would love to know what you think of the story so far. Any feedback would be nice, you could give it here or through pm. From now on i plan to get things more extremer.

PM dares
Old 08-03-2016, 10:09 AM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

not bad... looking forward to seeing how this unfolds

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:53 AM   #6
MikeKawkIzBig

This story is amazing I'd love to see what happens next.

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:16 AM   #7
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 4

Thanks to all who replied or messaged me.

Harry woke up with an shitty feeling. Not just because what had happened the last two days, that was somehow terrifying but at the same time a huge turn on. It was because of today's football practice, it was the last time with the team before the summer recess, Harry hated those weeks, he rather played the whole year long. But hey, at least that meant that school also lasted just a couple more weeks before vacation started!

He hadn't received a messages from the mystery girls, so the day started normal for him. He got ready and went to school. All day during classes trying to figure out who the girls could be that blackmailed him. But how much he tried, he couldn't figure it out, so he tried to focus on his schoolwork after a while. Bzzz Bzzz, the familiar sound of his phone vibrating went off. It was a text from his mistresses! A mix of fear and excitement filled his head instantly, he opened the text while making sure nobody could take a look along with him. "just a reminder that we own you! Show us you follow the rules bitch!" with as an attachment a pic of him naked and bound to a picnic table. "Oh Fuck, I forgot all about them" Harry thought to himself. It was true, he honestly forgot the four rules he had to follow, when he hadn't got any text this morning. Luckily he had a plan that might work! Harry went to the bathroom, locked himself in one of the stalls and stripped out off his underwear. He put his pants back on, put his underwear in his backpack and finally took a picture of himself without underwear on and send it back to his mistresses. Hoping that the two girls hadn't seen him wearing underwear today.

While waiting in agony for a reply from the girls, the day went by. He never got a message back, so he also didn't knew if his little trick worked out for him. When he got back at home he played some games before he had to eat with the whole family. During this amazing meal (his mom could pass for a top chef) his two sisters whispered a lot and then looked at him and laughed. This isn't weird or anything as they always found a way to make him feel small and they often were bitches and picked on him. But this time it felt different. They felt extra bitchy, extra sneaky, extra excited. "Do they know something? Nah, how could they.. Maybe they did see him naked that night back! Whatever it is, I have a bad feeling" he though.

After dinner he got ready for his last practice when he received another text.
"assignment time! We don't care when or how you do it, but during our volleyball training you have to steal someone's bra and panties. Here's a twist though, it better not be one of ours! If it is one of ours you get punished hard, if not you get a reward. Have fun xxx"

"Ow shit. How the hell was he going to pull this one off" he though as he re-read the text for a third time. He had 20 minutes to figure out how he was going to do this and who's underwear he could take. The upside was the reward he possibly got.

"Showtime!" he said as he walked to the ladies locker room. He had used his injury to quit half an hour earlier, which gave him approximately 10 minutes to get the right panties and bra. He figured that he should steal them from the captain of the team, Julia, as she is the only one that can't be one of his blackmailers. Although she took charge when they caught them in the first place, her voice was very different than the ones who spoke to him in Fuckers Forrest. So he went bag to bag searching for a wallet with an ID-card from Julia. When he finally found the right bag, he heard footsteps coming... Like a deer looking at the headlights of a car, he froze at the spot. "oh shit, oh shit, o shit" he said to himself while hearing the footsteps get closer. While almost getting a heart attack he heard the steps getting softer, he looked at the clock and saw that he had only 1-2 minutes before all the girls were done with training. "Hot" he thought as he pulled out a red thong and matching bra out of Julia's bag and ran to safety in his own locker room.

PM dares
Old 08-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #8
MikeKawkIzBig

Nice, keep it going.

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 07:40 AM   #9
deltavoyager

I can't wait for more! Please continue!!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:53 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent story I love humiliation
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 10:01 AM   #11
janesg

I'm enjoying this story, please continue.

Love: crossdressing, body writing, nipple play, secretary/schoolgirl, clothing control, humiliation,
Likes: spanks, corner time, collar wearing, hypnosis, mild pee,
Limits:long, (time) dares, no public/cam/pics, scat, nakedness. And most other things incl anal

PM Dares & Rules http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72909

Nakedness is in my limits, please stop giving me dares that involve me being Naked, thank You!
janesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:45 AM   #12
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

sorry that is has been a while since the last updat, i plan to have either today or tomorow some new chapters up

PM dares
Old 08-27-2016, 08:20 AM   #13
catqwe

Can't wait to read more, really good story.
But I expected him to be left cuffed in this park to strangers to use him.
And I need to know why her sisters where jiggling.

Likes: naked, masturbation, exhibitionism, semi-public, online, games, cum, creative dares, humiliation, age play, sexual, wedgies, spanking, toothpaste, nipple, forced,

Maybe: Anal, eat cum, outdoor, cbt, ice, crossdressing,

Dislikes: Piss, Pain, enemas, figging,

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Poo, Family, Friends, showing face, animals, vomit, chastity

Send me PM's with dares or add me to skype (black_hook3)!
Check out my album!

My fetish map
catqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 04:59 AM   #14
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 5

Driving home he couldn't stop thinking about the thrill he got from sneaking in the ladies locker and searching all the bags for underwear. Even now, almost home, he still was sporting a massive boner. "I definitely have to jerk right away" he thought to himself while looking at the thong and bra he took. Pulling up the driveway he stuffed the captured prize a bit deeper in his bag and immediately went to his room. He closed his door, put on the TV to mask his noises and started to get naked. When he was about to tug on his dick, he heard his phone ring. "fuck, not now please"

"Nice job Slave. You like Julia's thong? You must know that she is pissed someone took her stuff & she had to go commando. Oh and since you where in the locker last week, she kinda suspects you did this, haha good luck with that. But since you didn't got our underwear you deserve a reward. Fuckers Forrest, 30 mins"

"Oh, and wear Julia's underwear.."

This wasn't what Harry was expecting, he thought he was done for today, let alone he had to wear girls' underwear.. He put on the thong and it felt weird to him right away, his dick hadn't much room to fit in but he kinda liked the feeling of the material pushing between his butt cheecks. He didn't knew if he had to put on the bra too, but just to be sure he did. Just as he had put on some long t-shirt, his sisters burst into the room. As quick as he could, Harry tugged his t-shirt over the groin area and so covering his dick in a thong. "What the fuck do you two want?!"Harry yelled at them. "With a devilish smirk and obviously looking at his crotch they said, "oh nothing, we just wanted to know how practice went". "It was good, now get out!" he replied angrily. "That was weird" he thought to himself. They never were interested in his practice and it almost seemed like they knew when to come in and where to look! "Fuck, maybe they do know something"

"Mom, I am off to hang out with Mark for a bit" Harry said as he headed to his car. Mark was a friend off him, who he often went to visit so his mom wouldn't expect a thing. Nervously he drove to Fuckers forrest and when he arrived he saw again an envelope on one off the tables. He walked towards it and started to read:

You did good slave. Your reward is to get to know who we are. Excited?
But first we want to see if you did as told, strip to Julia's underwear and cuff yourself facing upwards to the table again. We'll be watching!

"Damn it! Not again!" But he knew there was nothing to do if he didn't want to get his pictures all over the internet. Besides he finally get to know who the mystery girls are, which was pretty exciting! He did as told and when his last limb was cuffed he heard footsteps coming his way. Due to him being tied, exposed and the cold air on his body his dick became very hard and started to poke out of the thong. "Seems like someone likes wearing girls' underwear" one of the girls said laughing. As they got closer, Harry started to recognize them. It were Sophia and Lisa, two of the 'silent but cute' type of girls. They were the kind of girls that don't say much when in a group, they appear very shy, but shit was he wrong! Both where tall, but Sofia was a brunette with D-cup tits as Lisa was a blonde with smaller B-cup tits and a killer ass. Both played in the volleyball team, but Harry knew them from somewhere else although he couldn't figure it out right now.

"We are going to have some fun with you" Sophia said, while Harry directly saw the devilish grin on both the girls faces. He was scared as hell at this point. "you are going to do everything we want you to, right?" "Yes, Mistress" Harry replied. "Good boy" Sophia said, as Lisa started to get a video camera out of her backpack. While Lisa started to record the whole show, Sophia got a marker out of the bag and started to write on the still bounded guy. 'Sit here' on his face, 'pinch here' by his nipples, 'small clit' pointing to his dick, 'cross dresser' and 'slaveboy' on his chest. Lisa started to sit on his face while still filming. "lick me!" she said, while pushing her skirt and underwear aside. Harry immediately obeyed and started licking, while thinking "hmm this isn't so bad haha". He always liked eating pussy.

During this Sophia started to uncuff him, got some collar out of the bag and put it around his neck. After some minutes Lisa got up, fixed het clothing and regained her breath. "Damn, remind me to make him do that more often Sophia" "Sure, but now; get on all fours Slaveboy! We are going to have a little dog show" Sophia replied, while tugging on the collar. "Say: I am a little slave boy, and I obey my mistresses. I will do anything they ask!" Harry was since he didn't had a pussy to lick anymore, fully aware of the situation again, and especially the camera. "Do it! And look straight in the camera while saying it." Lisa yelled. Fuck this is humiliating, harry thought as he started to chant: " I am a little slave boy, and I obey my mistresses. I will do anything they ask!" Both of the girls started laughing, which added more to the humiliation. He was now walking around like a dog, in women's underwear, with humiliating words written all over him while being filmed. Fuck, can this get any worse? "Aww he looks just like Brutus, his dog" Lisa said to Sophia.

It all hit him. Right then en there Harry knew where he had seen Sophia and Lisa before, at his own house! He never paid much attention at his sisters friends, but he instantly knew they were good friends with his sisters, almost bff's! "Now I know why they laughed at dinner & why they busted in my room" Harry thought, it all became clear now! Although he knew the answer, he asked: "Do my sisters know? Did you show them?"

"Why don't you ask them yourself?"Lisa answered, as he heard laughter and footsteps coming from the bushes...

PM dares
Old 08-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #15
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

excellent chapter now real humiliation whenever the sister gets involved love it
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dares, exposed, humiliation, locker room