Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #31
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaildom07 View Post
Lol I can't get enough
Means it is doing its job right.
--------
They got to a deserted field. Juliet expected a lot more trees but either way, no one was going to see anything as no one was around.

She looked at the dog, as the man held it on a leash, "You know what to do."

Juliet humped the dog while it whined. She felt so bad, she was never going to forgive herself for that. She wanted to apologize to the dog.

The man frowned, "You don't go all out, do you?" He looked at the dog, "Guess I'll beat the dog then. And then your sister.

And next time you try getting away with little as possible, I'll beat you until you can't move."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:04 AM   #32
blackmaildom07

Default killing it

Your killing it writing this little short parts, and your not as detailed as before, I really did love it but its fading
blackmaildom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:49 AM   #33
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaildom07 View Post
Your killing it writing this little short parts, and your not as detailed as before, I really did love it but its fading
Honestly, it writes for it.

As for the short parts, it tries to keep the parts in a scene or focus instead of multiple so it doesn't look crappy.

It will work on the detail though.
-----------

The man kicked the dog in the back. "Blame Juliet, she should've done better."

Juliet's tears soaked her face, "Please. I'll do anything."

The man slapped the dog's face repeaditly. Juliet looked into the dog's face. The dog looked sad and wasn't going to fight it. The dog already accepted defeat before the abuse even began.

Juliet knew if it wasn't for the man she had no choice but to obey, the dog would've had hope.

"You love this, admit it!"

The sentence irritated Juliet. Everything she cared about, this man took. Her vision turned red, as she jumped on the man forcing him to let go of the leash and claw his hands into her back.

Juliet wrapped her legs around the man's waist as she fought the man trying to get her off, head butting his hands off of her repeaditly, before she managed to wrap her hands around his neck. "Where's my sister? Fidget your index finger if you are ready to tell me."

The man didn't and eventually after time passed, the man passed out.

Juliet stood beside him and emptied his pockets retrieving his keys and his cellphone.

"Maybe this will lead me to her." Juliet knew she had limited time to find Hazel. She didn't want to know what would happen if the man got to her first.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-10-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:10 AM   #34
boredgirl123

omg im litrally on the edge off my seat

likes: I don't know what I like lol up for anything that co inside with my limits
dislikes: pushy people, flashing, asking for my kik/skype
limits: anal,wax,public anything,family,pics,blood,mess,ice
boredgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:41 PM   #35
endersgame

Well. That was a twist.
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #36
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredgirl123 View Post
omg im litrally on the edge off my seat
Quote:
Originally Posted by endersgame View Post
Well. That was a twist.
Thank you.
--------------------------
Juliet looked at the dog. "Could be a help." She thought.

She lead the dog into the car. Getting the dog in the car meant somewhat lifting him up and pushing him in.

She looked at the cellphone, last text, was to her. She went down his texts and couldn't find anything but contact to his friends who he seemed to pretend to be a nice person with along with his texts to her.

She found some pictures of Hazel in the photos. They looked like sex pictures, it was blurry. Juliet assumed this is so if the cellphone gets took for evidence, the picture can't easily be identified.

She saw a white background and vague figure of what looked like Hazel being fucked emotionally and physically.

She thought the house would be a good first place to go to.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-15-2016, 04:34 AM   #37
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet entered the house, neglecting to bring the dog. She didn't want the dog to see what she may end up seeing and wasn't sure if the dog would be a help or hindrance.

She knew she could not afford to have any mishaps as mishaps would cost her time.

She was surprised that the door was unlocked. She ran through every door. Once she entered the last one, she saw her sister.

Her sister was completely shaven and covered in blood. The blood wasn't minor, it was major. Any place that wasn't bloody was either bruised or burned.

Ropes were digging into her wrists, hips, and legs. Her mouth was gagged with socks while her nipples still had clothespins on them. The clit piercing stared Juliet in the face.

Juliet reminded herself that what she saw was not a new occurrence. Her heart sunk, "I'm sorry." she pleaded. She blamed herself for the stuff Hazel was put through.

Seeing the effects in person made her feel worse.

Juliet didn't know why she was surprised, she knew she was going to find this, just from the pictures she was forced to see and the man obviously liked torturing Hazel.

Juliet knew she had to start somewhere but, there was so many issues, she had no idea where to start.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-15-2016 at 04:36 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-19-2016, 06:37 AM   #38
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet gently took the clothespins off her sister's nipples. The socks caused Hazel's scream to turn into a incoherent muffle.

Juliet pulled the socks out of Hazel's mouth. "I have to hurry. Stay quiet." Juliet worked on the knotted rope tying Hazel's wrist.

Footsteps boomed through the hall. "Shit!" Juliet knew she had to hurry. Unfortunately, the rope did not want to untie.

"Hurry!" Hazel screamed, "It'll be worse if we're caught!"

"I'm trying!" Juliet pulled onto the rope tying her helpless sister, "Why won't this come undone?"

"Hazel, I will enjoy your presence."

The wrist tie became undone, "Finally!"

The man entered, "Look, two bitches in one room." He stared at Hazel, "You could only get one wrist free. You are the dumbest bitch on the planet, aren't you?"

He grabbed Juliet's shoulders, forcing his fingernails into her skin, "You will pay!"

He retied Hazel's wrist, "You and your sister are going to have interesting photo shoot, and it all will be revealed."

"Leave Hazel out of this!"

"You brought Hazel into this when you fought me. I have had it with you. I'll make sure you can't live a normal life, even if you manage to find a way out." He walked around, "Because, you are never going to see the outside world again.

That was a privilege, not a right."

He kicked Juliet's knee, "Come with me. In case, you forgot, you are my bitch and always will be my bitch."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-19-2016, 01:32 PM   #39
boredgirl123

I dont want to rush your brilliance but, could you write longer paragraphs plz?

likes: I don't know what I like lol up for anything that co inside with my limits
dislikes: pushy people, flashing, asking for my kik/skype
limits: anal,wax,public anything,family,pics,blood,mess,ice
boredgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:43 AM   #40
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet followed the man into a dark room. Juliet pinched her nose, "Did you bring dead animals in here?"

The man forced her hand off of her nose. "Keep your damn mouth shut. Sniff the air, since you love it so much."

Juliet sighed as she sniffed. Her nostrils burned as the disgusting oder filled her nostrils, causing her to gag.

"Sit down!" The man pointed to a bed.

Juliet sat on the bed. "I will move your sister. You will stay in here and keep still."

The man walked out. Juliet heard the door lock.

She stayed still wishing she could just at least stand up. It was boring, not being allowed to move at all. She was also tired but, she knew after her "stunt" she wasn't going to be allowed to sleep.

At least, not that night.

She spent all night wishing the smell that filled the room along with her tortured nostrils would go away.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-22-2016 at 04:53 AM.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:21 PM   #41
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The man led the dog into the room. "You better not slack off this time."

Tears filled Juliet's eyes as she spread her legs over the dogs back. She started to wrap her arms around the dog.

"No, hands stay above the dog, you disgusting animal molester." He laughed, "Not that is past you, you raped your sister.

I bet you enjoyed it so much, you will do it again just because of a command."

Juliet bowed her head in shame. The bastard threatened her using her sister, she wasn't the molester here.

Yet, she was starting to believe she was one.

She rubbed and grinded against the dog.

"Do not stop."

"Yes... Sir..." The tears chocked back her words. She felt disgusting. She was a molesting a dog. And molested her sister. How could she show her face, again, as disgusting as she was?

"Look at your face. Are you ashamed of being a molester?"

Juliet nodded.

"You should be ashamed. You are a bitch with no morals. Look at you, fucking a dog for what?

Because someone told you to?"

Juliet cried forgetting he was leaving out the for her sister part. "Yes... Sir..." Juliet didn't think she could cry anymore.

The dog let it happen as if it was a survival instinct. He didn't seem to care about the occurrence.

"If you did your job right the first time, you wouldn't have to resort to humping. You could molest properly."

Juliet nodded as her cheeks turned red. She couldn't even molest like a criminal should. That's what she was, a disgusting criminal.

"Stop and stand." Juliet stood.

The man pointed to the dog, "Look at him."

Juliet obeyed.

"You are pathetic, even resorting to abused animals so you can molest easily." He slapped the dog, who probably was inside his own little world to be able to deal with the abuse.

"What did the man do?" Juliet thought, the dog whined before, why not now? She knew the man had to do something to make the dog stop whining.

"You can't even molest right. No wonder no one is even bothering looking for you."

Deep down Juliet hoped he was right. After what has transpired, she was sure she would never be normal again. Plus, she knew there was a high chance of jail time for her.

She doubted people would understand why she had to have molest a dog and her sister.

She nodded.

"Do you believe you even deserve to be looked for?"

"No.... Sir...." She choked back her tears again. How much could she cry? She really believed it. She molested helpless creatures because she was told to.

The man smiled, "Give up? I knew you would.

Don't worry, you will never be free. I'll make sure of it."

The man smiled, "Enjoy the dog, you're killing him tomorrow."

Juliet looked at the dog.

"You may move."

Juliet bent beside the dog, looking at him. "Sir?"

"Shut up. No one gives a shit about what you have to say, you disgusting molester."

The man left slamming the door. She heard it lock behind her.

Juliet petted the dog, "Sorry." was all she could say.

The dog didn't move, he didn't even acknowledge her.

Juliet wished she could get the dog to do something but it wasn't worth trying. "At least he wouldn't have to suffer much longer."

Juliet was disgusted with herself for thinking that, that was not okay. She stopped petting the dog. He probably hates her, anyway.

Not that she could blame him. She hated herself. She was a molester, that is a title she'll never get rid of, no matter what happens. She will have always molested a dog and her sister.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-25-2016, 07:07 AM   #42
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet looked at the dog. "No way." She realized her sister was getting more abuse then she was. Especially since any disobedience caused her sister major unjustified harm.

Escaping wasn't a option as long as he had Hazel. She realized she left the phones in the car. Not that it mattered, she figured the man would just make it worse for the two of them if he was close to being found out, possibly even killing them.

And she would still have to make sure Hazel gets found first.

The man entered with a gun.

Juliet trembled facing the gun, "S--sorry, Sir." She didn't know what she was apologizing for. She just knew the man had a gun.

"I'm not going to shoot you. You are going to shoot the dog."

"Really, you're going to give me a gun?" She thought.

Almost as if he read her mind he informed her, "Remember if you shoot me, if you can't find Hazel, as I moved her to a far place. You would have to search for her.

If you can't find her and I'm dead, she dies. Do you want to risk it? Your sisters life?"

"No, Sir." The man was right, she had the opportunity to shoot him and escape but, it could possibly cause her sister to die.

She couldn't take the opportunity, passing out was one thing, he'd awaken and find her later if she couldn't, but death could cause another death.

The man handed Juliet the gun, "Shoot."

Juliet stared at the gun in her hands. She desperately wanted to use it on the man. She wanted to escape. But, that would put her sister's life in jeopardy.

"What are you waiting for, shoot!"

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-26-2016, 02:49 PM   #43
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Juliet's hands shook as she held the gun. "Sir..."

A slap flew across her face. "Shut up. You do what I say, bitch."

Juliet stated at the gun, if she died, she would be free but, her sister wouldn't. She had her sister's life in her hands.

With tears in her eyes she pointed the gun at the dog, she looked at the man, pleading with her eyes.

He shook his head, "You're pathetic, bitch. You have absolutely have no morals, do you?

That dog's life is in my hands. You will shoot him because I told you to. And yet you pride yourself on being a decent human being.

You can't even think for yourself. Violating human decency, because someone told you to."

He slapped her back, "I will make you a deal. I will release Hazel, not here obviously. That would be stupid as she would tell everyone what happened.

If you become my slave for life. Everything I do from now on is concensual. Agree to this, I release your sister. I also will let your sister keep the dog and won't involve other people or animals in your fate.

Otherwise, you shoot the dog and face my wrath."

"What about the pictures?"

"All of them will be deleted. Not yours but, your sister, yes."

"Where will you release her at? How will she survive?"

"I will release her in another country, after that she's on her own. I don't care if she survives. Keep in mind, she has a better chance on her own than with me.

Keep in mind, you have never helped her."

Juliet looked at the dog then the man. She imagined her sister in the state she saw her in. The problem is would she survive in a country? She knew for sure, her sister would be released in a country that spoke a different language.

What do you do when you can't communicate with people? She was sure her sister was on the news but, chances were she would never be able to answer people's questions. How would her sister know what they were saying? It's not like you could just write it down.

People may not take a second glance. You can't help someone you can't communicate with.

The man was right though, she had better chances in the wild than with him. At least that let her sister escape.

"Well, what is it, bitch?"

"I'll be your slave, willingly." She was already doing that. The only difference was it was now consensual. But, is forced consent consent? Juliet surely didn't think so. This was a yes, something she believed was yes, no matter what.

"Good, bitch." The man took the gun. "Your sister is better for that dog than you were ever being, molester."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-27-2016 at 02:36 PM.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-27-2016, 02:56 PM   #44
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The next day the man entered, "Time for your sister's release. You may watch, follow. Get rid of the clothes.

You already proved you have no human decency. You're saving a girl you molested."

Juliet stripped her dress off and followed the man resisting the urge to cover herself.

She laid in the car trunk as the man directed. "Who is that man?" kept going through her mind.

Hazel sat in the backseat of the car. Juliet wondered how long Hazel was sitting there. Why didn't she leave?

"I see you two girls are stupid bitches. I said I'd save your sister if you became my slave. You both agreed, shows how stupid you two loyal fuckers are. You both agreed.

You would rather save each other than yourselves. Shows my torment isn't enough." The car started. "Someone could help with that."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-28-2016, 06:39 AM   #45
blackmaildom07

Default started out great

But sorry to say this story got boring, there is no detail anymore just words, short paragraphs that don't even really make sense half the time, sorry I'm done reading this unless you go back into more sexual details
blackmaildom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to blackmaildom07 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk