Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-20-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Torture for Protection

Disclaimer:This story contians incest and non-consensual sex, and some beastiality. Do not read if these topics offend you.

And do not read if you're under 18, either.

-------------

Juliet woke up, she tried to stand up but, she was forced back. She looked down to find her wrists and waist tied to a chair, "How did I get here?", she wondered."I was with my sister."

"Where's Hazel!?" Juliet shouted.

A door opened, "I can hear you out there!" Juliet could not tell if it was a man or women who spoke or even what they looked like.

The person was covered from head to toe. They certainly didn't want to reveal anything that may identify them to her.

This relieved Juliet, as she figured if they weren't showing their face, they planned to let her go, "Where is my sister?"

The person pressed their face against hers, "That is none of your concern."

"None of my concern." Juliet's face got warm, "She is my sister, it is my job to protect her!"

"If you want to protect your sister, you will rape her."

"Excuse me!" Juliet said with disgust, rape someone, yet her own sister, that was a disgusting act, she would never do that.

"If you want your sister to live, you will rape her. If you don't, I slowly kill her after raping her, myself.

Do not make me have to do it myself. Do it for your sister."

Juliet cried, what was she to do, if she wanted her sister to live, she had to rape her but, would her sister want to live after such a cruel and vicious act?

"You're sick." Juliet's stomach hurt, thinking about it. "I'll... rape... her." She didn't want to but, it was her sister's only chance of living.

She was already disgusted with herself and she hasn't even started yet.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-20-2016 at 02:58 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-21-2016, 05:10 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

"Good." The person untied her, "Remember, you may not tell anyone about this, not even your sister." The person forced Juliet's hands behind her, "Your sister's life depends on it.

I will not enter the room with you, and your sister will be moved after you rape her. I do not want you to know where she is at.

Do not disappoint me. If I sense that you are going easy on your sister, I will show you how it's done and you know what that means."

Tears streamed down Juliet's face. "Yes..."

The person led her to a room. They did not let her enter the room yet, though. They turned Juliet around, "Quit crying, this has to look like this was your plan." They slapped her.

Juliet forced back tears while forcing a smile.

"Good." The man pushed her into a room.

She saw Hazel tied up with her legs spread revealing her vagina while her hands were tied behind the chair.

Juliet had some bones to pick with whoever it was that she talked to. How dare they do this to Hazel! She would sacrifice herself, if that would allow Hazel to be free.

Juliet knew what she had to do, she walked towards her helpless sister and slowly went towards her slit with her finger.

"What are you doing?"

Juliet knew she could not tell her sister anything, she gulped, "You knew this was coming." Juliet wanted to apologize and explain everything but she did not want to risk her sister getting killed.

She forced her finger into her sister's slit hating herself.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #3
jessie_XXXJONES

This sounds like it's going be a good story hope u continue
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:28 AM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie_XXXJONES View Post
This sounds like it's going be a good story hope u continue
I am continuing. It will be finished, don't worry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juliet was moving her finger around in her sister's slit. Her sister moaned.

Hazel hated herself as she moaned. To her moaning met there was pleasure. She was feeling pleasure but, she didn't want to feel it from her own sister.

Juliet wanted her sister to have some enjoyment out of the torturous act so, as she prevented herself from crying or verbalizing the, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was made to." She desperately wanted to verbalize, she continued fingering her sister until her sister had a orgasm.

"Enjoy that?" She said as she moved her her finger out of her sister's slit and placed her tongue on her sister's right nipple, she figured this would be less violating.

She hoped the question pleased the sick bastard making her do this. She licked her sister's nipple.

Hazel wanted to scream but her moans overruled the fight she knew she should have left in her.

Juliet figured that was enough to please the bastard. "Hope you enjoyed and aren't ashamed of that orgasm."

Juliet turned around and opened the door, wanting to untie her sister but knew the risk was too high.

"I hate you! You could've helped me!" Shattered through her ears before she closed the door.

Only if Hazel knew, she was helping.

The person wrapped their arm around Juliet, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Tears flew from Juliet's eyes, "My sister! I can't believe you." Juliet could hardly breath as she was crying so much. She didn't want to talk, just cry.

The person led her to the room she was tied in, "Today, you will stay in here, tomorrow I let you free on a few conditions." The person forced her into the chair, "You will have no problem agreeing to them if you love your sister." The person tied her arms behind the chair, "Though, I seen better sex, you weren't going easy on her, were you?"

"No. I would never do that."She lied through her teeth.

"Well, then you definitely are a virgin." The person said like it was an insult.

Juliet was too tired to argue that she was happy that she was a virgin.

The person tied her waist to the chair and tied her legs together. "Remember, I have complete control over your sister, do not do anything that would make me mad as it will hurt your sister, like your poor performance has caused tonight."

"You... are.. lucky..." Juliet said wanting to be able to talk more than she was able to, "I.. would.. hurt.. you... otherwise.." Juliet knew she had plenty of opportunities, so far. However, her sister was more important than overpowering a stranger.

If she lost, she wouldn't just lose the fight, she would lose her sister.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-23-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The next day, the person entered with pictures in their hand. "I am going to show you pictures of my bitch, Juliet. Remember the injuries are your fault. I did not kill her, I am merciful."

They spread the pictures out in front of Juliet's face.

One showed Hazel's bottom two front teeth were missing and her cheeks were bloody, one showed, a red swollen ass, the last one showed clothespins on her bruised nipples.

"I was nice. Next time, I will not be merciful."

The person untied her, "Do what I say, and I will not cause any more injuries to your helpless sister." They handed her an cellphone, "Any order I text you, you must do and respond to immediately, I require pictures or I release your sister's."

Juliet snatched the cell, "You are a bastard."

"A bastard who owns you. Strip, I hope you are able to pass the residents discreetly."

Juliet stripped her clothes off. "I hate you."

The person led her to the way out.

Juliet stared at the busy city and she was naked and soon going to be naked in broad daylight. She took a deep breath, as she went outside.

She darted towards a bush, she crouched behind it. She recognized the city, she was not far from home, so that was a good thing.

Her heart pounded as she saw more and more people walking around but she didn't have a choice, she had to try to get home without being caught.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-22-2016, 08:34 AM   #6
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

A great story with a nice plot line. Please keep it coming.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:46 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
A great story with a nice plot line. Please keep it coming.
Thanks and planning too keep it coming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juliet looked around, if she moved, people would see her but, staying behind the bush wasn't an option either.

Her heart pounded as she ran to the next nearest bush. Before she got to her designation, the phone rang.

She couldn't ignore it and it was the worst timing. She looked at the text, "Show me where you are."

Juliet gulped as she was now going to be taking a picture of herself in public with nowhere to hide, she did not want to know what would happen if she hesitated.

She crouched down, hoping maybe it looked like she had some clothing on that just shows a lot of skin. She doubted it, though.

She hoped no police were around as she quickly took a picture and sent it. That way, even if she was going to be seen, it wouldn't be arrested. She wasn't going to explain everything and risk Hazel's life.

She was not aiming for perfect quality. She ran towards the bush, she was wanting to get to.

The next text, "Give a better picture next time. Remember you're in broad daylight."

That made her heart pound even faster. "They didn't ask for more pictures.", she thought.

She eventually made it home. She was uncertain wether people noticed and was not going to think about it.

The next text came. "Show me where you are, give a good picture this time or I release your sisters and yours."

Juliet took a picture making sure nothing was missed and that it was more visible, this time.

"Perfect. Put on a red dress. No underwear. No bra. And come back here."

Juliet sighed, what did she just run home for? "Why? You said I could be free. I ran here naked, like you said."

"I lied. Which picture do you think should be released? The one where you are naked outside? Or would you rather Hazel's?"

"Sorry, I won't question you again. Please don't. If you do, mine."

"Get here in five minutes, and I will consider not releasing your sister's pictures, you seem more worried about her than yourself."

Juliet was certian she wouldn't make five minutes but, in her mind had to try, even if for the slight chance it would prevent Hazel's pictures from being released.

She ran to Hazel's room as she knew she had a red dress. The dress was tight as it was a two sizes to small. It was also short on her revealing her vagina and ass.

She was not into playing with it as she was outside naked right before this. And she knew worse was to come.

She ran to the place the person kept her.

They opened the door, "You look nice." They showed Juliet the picture of Hazel's teeth missing and bloody cheeks, "This is the most innocent one, this is released as you were supposed to be here in five minutes.

You will notice a pattern in the way pictures are released."

Juliet nodded, she did not know what to say, her heart sunk as the picture was into the open but, it did not show much. She was able to relax a bit, that it was a more innocent picture as far as anyone could tell.

The person grabbed her vagina, "Wet. Your sister suffering is arousing."

Juliet wanted to throw up, "No she is not!" She thought.

The person removed their hand, "Enter as you are going to watch as I show you how sex is done. And you consent to it all."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Far as Hazel knows?"

"Far as anyone knows. Follow me." Juliet walked behind them, dreading the moment that was to come next.

She wanted to be free, she hoped she was doing the right thing by preventing the man from overall killing Hazel but, what if after this, Hazel wanted to be killed.

"Only if I could ask." Juliet thought as she entered a new room, seeing her sister gagged with her panties, clothespins on her nipples. Besides those additions, she was bound in the same position she saw her last.

"Isn't it fun, your sister had this idea, I will show her how it's done. Juliet is a horrible sister, letting me do whatever I want to you, yesterday, she even insisted on the action.

I couldn't refuse a chance to have her have sex with you." The person looked at Juliet, "Right, Juliet? You told me you hate your sister and want her to suffer. Is this true?"

Juliet gulped, she had to say that, she was doing this because she loved her sister, now she has to say that she caused her sister all this pain, she wasn't sure wether to reveal everything but, then the pictures and Hazel is ultimately in the bastards control.

She hesitated.

"Do not hesitate to answer."

"Yes."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:23 PM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hazel's eyes were wide.

The person yanked the clothespins off Hazel.

Juliet clenched her teeth as the nipples were now even more bruised than before. She hoped it was just that the photo made them look less bruised.

"I think you look great, gagged." The person taunted Hazel.

They bent down under Hazel, "This is how you finger someone."

Juliet wanted to fight back her urge to fight but, in the end she jumped on the person about to touch her sister, not exactly sure what she was trying to do.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The person slammed against a wall, using the impact to knock Juliet off of them. They smacked Juliet, "Two, Hazel's swollen ass is shown to the world." The person uploaded it in front of Juliet.

"I'm sorry."

"You are not. Hazel, your sister is actually doing what she is doing to keep things from getting worse. You are both my bitches. She was supposed to hide it.

Juliet, since you seem to want attention, come with me." They grabbed Juliet's ear pulling her in a bathroom.

"Place your head in the toilet water." Juliet forced her head in the water, she hated the water going up her nose.

She felt a warm liquid on top of her. It smelled horrible to her. "Did you enjoy me peeing on you? You may lift your head up."

Juliet lifted her head out of the toilet water, "No."

"I am glad. I am going to show you my face as we are going to take a drive. You will never tell anyone, take a picture or anything else that may get me caught."

"Yes." Juliet nodded. She wouldn't do anything of that matter as long as the bastard had Hazel.

The mask was removed to reveal a quite muscular, blue eyed, red headed face. It was very clear to Juliet, the person was male.

She knew she knew him from somewhere but she wasn't quite sure who he was.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-25-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:49 PM   #10
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

"You, seem familiar."

"I am related to you. Follow me." The man walked her outside. "Get in the car, keep your legs shut, sit on your hands. Do not move. The drive will be an easy one if you obey me.

Your sister will suffer if you do not obey me."

Juliet followed instructions making sure she did everything as told with no mistakes.

She looked at the man beside her, trying to figure out who he was.

"Do not look me in the eyes."

Juliet stopped looking at him.

"Do not talk. You have nothing important to say."

Juliet stared at the ground, she wanted to know who this man was. He was related but how? She's seen him before, so why was it so hard to figure out who he was?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-27-2016 at 06:44 AM.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:17 PM   #11
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I have only read the first couple sections but I absolutely love where this is going!

Your writing skills are truly amazing! Have you ever thought of turning it into something more than a hobby?

I have just read more and I cannot wait for more!

Last edited by SkyGD; 05-25-2016 at 10:39 PM.
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 07:05 AM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
I have only read the first couple sections but I absolutely love where this is going!

Your writing skills are truly amazing! Have you ever thought of turning it into something more than a hobby?

I have just read more and I cannot wait for more!
Thank you. And here is more to come.
-------------------

They arrived at a spa. "You're going to give me a spa day?" Juliet was confused. She was just peed on, and now taken to a spa.

"No. You do not deserve any treatment that slightly indicates you as a human." He motioned for Juliet to follow him.

Juliet followed the man inside the spa. She gasped at the naked males and females and all the toys hanging on the wall and some others were using.

Even though, a majority were naked, few people were clothed. It was strange to Juliet as the room was filled with positive energy and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

A lady looked at them, "Hi, welcome to a wonderful retreat. Very private."

"Do you have a private room for her, she really wants to explore, but, is shy around other people. Even in a place as open as this."

"Yes, follow me, how long is she staying?"

"She will tell you after she explores. She isn't sure yet."

Juliet saw the room. It wasn't a big room and there seemed to be only enough space for her to move.

"Is this a good room?"

"Remove the bed. She wants to be treated as unkind as possible."

"I will arrange." The lady looked at the man, "I need her to sign some consent papers so we can prove she came here voluntary."

The lady left.

The man slapped her cheek, hard. Juliet rubbed it, looking at the man.

"Tomorrow, I will test your morals, which is more important to you, animals or your sister?

The fun thing is, you're picking out the dog unless you love the dog more than your sister.

I know how much you love animals."

"Eventually, I will figure out who you are!" Juliet burst into tears, not knowing exactly what the man was implying but knew it was going to be cruel. Cruelty in her hands.

Her outburst was met with another slap, "Do not talk unless asked to. The last one is released.

Which means, I will cause more injuries to my bitch, your sister. So I have some more material and next one, I release, will be you naked." The man paused, "Or not."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-27-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #13
endersgame

Well, oh my. Quite interesting
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 05:58 PM   #14
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by endersgame View Post
Well, oh my. Quite interesting
Thanks.
-----------

Juliet watched as the lady came in with some papers. She took the papers and pretended to read them as she knew it didn't matter, she was signing them, no matter what they said.

After what she figured was a suitable amount of time, she signed the papers. She consented to something she didn't want.

The lady grabbed the papers, "Very good."

Juliet wondered what would happen if the lady knew what was really going on. She couldn't ask though.

The man left after letting the words, "See you in the morning, bitch." sting through her ears.

The lady turned to Juliet, "You seem like you are scared. No one will judge you here, don't worry.

There is nothing to be scared about."

Juliet nodded.

The lady left prompting Juliet to whisper, "My sister."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-29-2016, 02:18 AM   #15
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I can't wait for the next part
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk