Old 07-29-2016, 11:19 AM   #91
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph7749 View Post
Just like your non-fiction work this is absolutely terrible.
Now enough with that work bull and get your arse back to writing. It's the weekend now. No excuses
It's confused, are you playfully insulting him (thus complimenting him) or just hate his writing?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:32 AM   #92
Steph7749

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
It's confused, are you playfully insulting him (thus complimenting him) or just hate his writing?
I think he's simply awful
Steph7749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:11 PM   #93
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
I think he's simply awful
You are going to earn that next episode, Steph, and I think I have an idea how.

[EVIL_LAUGH]Bwahahahah[/EVIL_LAUGH]
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:25 AM   #94
Steph7749

I wasn't actually holding up the episode because the old man went to bed.
However I did spank my tits to earn this episode so I'm expecting the next instalment (better word than episode ) in the next thirty seconds. There's a good lad.

Mainly here to chat and read stories.
Happy to chat with anyone but I'm only really interested in men a bit older than myself (but not too wrinkly )

Main interests are general submission and spanking.

And off the internet horse riding and pole.
Old 07-30-2016, 02:16 AM   #95
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

This installment is dedicated to Steph7749 who worked hard to earn it, and provided proof that inspired the descriptions here.

================================================== ========

With her thighs slightly parted, her panties ripped off, cunt slime had no way to defend her virginity. Not that she wanted to. Just as cum rag had been telling her all this time, accepting the fact that she was born to serve and to be used made the conflict in her disappear.

The Russian moved closer, his chin just an inch away from her forehead. She could feel cum rag adjusting her position between her legs to allow him to get closer. Was cum rag going to stay there? The idea of the only person she was close to, witnessing her defloration up close made new beads of warm moisture appear on her virgin cunt lips.

The Russian's strong fingers fastened around her chin and pulled her face up, facing his. Suddenly, his lips fastened on hers, crushing them in the intensity of his desire to have her. Cunt slime was startled. In her entire time in captivity, no one had wanted to use her mouth this way. The only time she had ever kissed while here was when she forced cum rag to taste her lips. Even before she could react, her mouth was forced open, and the Russians tongue was exploring hers.

Cunt slime let out a soft, sighing moan. She could taste the nicotine and a slight hint of alcohol in his mouth. The insecure, self-doubting ghost of Nadine still in her whispered that it was a good thing she had brushed her teeth just a short while ago. Even that thought couldn't prevent the wetness that cum rags fingers were exploring and spreading all over her cunt lips.

The Russian's mouth left hers with the same suddenness with which it had invaded just seconds ago. He took a step back, and looked up and down her, appraisingly. Tied to the massive pillar with her hands secured above her head and ankles tied behind, barely covered in the tatters of clothing, she looked like a damsel in distress in an old Tarzan comic. The muscular man standing in front of her was simultaneously her captor and her savior.

His left hand cupped her right breast and lifted it up. Cunt slime was was startled to realize the effect of three weeks of regular milking. Her previous 34Cs were now almost half a cup larger. That realization filled her with a weird sense of lack of control, knowing that even her body was being modified in the ways her owners (yes, owners seemed to be the best word) wanted.

The Russian's right palm came down hard on her right tit, slapping it with a stinging blow. Cunt slime gasped in surprise. A pink outline of the Russian's fingers appeared on her pale skin. The Russian dropped her breast and his right hand cupped her left breast. This time she knew what was coming.

The stinging pain as the Russian continued to slap each tit in turn was contrasted by the caresses of slender feminine fingers exploring her intimate spaces. The pleasure made the sting of a slap more pronounced, and the dull pain in between slaps enhanced the pleasure. It was just like the times when she was anally raped while cum rag's tongue was pleasuring her clit. That was probably what made her yearn for more pain when cum rag initially fingered her anus. Cunt slime realized now that she was a pain slut too, on top of everything else. She stopped count after twenty slaps. It went on for much longer. When it finally stopped, it felt as if her tits were on fire.

The Russian stepped aside for a moment to let the Rapist bring the video camera (which the man was now holding in his hands) to document the fresh pink glow on cunt slime's tits, and the very visible reaction of her coral pink nipples. It then dived below to give the viewers a glimpse of how much slime the dirty whore was dripping in to the mouth of the girl crouched between her thighs.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 07-30-2016 at 02:20 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 07-30-2016, 05:04 PM   #96
Steph7749

Come on my old, Bone Idle Terribly Cliffhanger Hatcher. What are you waiting for? 😘

Mainly here to chat and read stories.
Happy to chat with anyone but I'm only really interested in men a bit older than myself (but not too wrinkly )

Main interests are general submission and spanking.

And off the internet horse riding and pole.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:07 AM   #97
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Come on my old, Bone Idle Terribly Cliffhanger Hatcher. What are you waiting for? ��
Patience, grasshopper*. Creativity cannot be hurried... unlike lazy bums who lie in bed until mid-day. What has England come to? At least you did the next task (not perfectly, but... you tried), so enjoy this installment also dedicated to you.

The Russian reached down, grabbed cum rag by her hair and pulled her mouth away from cunt slime's quivering, wet meat flaps and pushed his cock in to the still open mouth. Cunt slime sighed in regret as the soft, searching lips and the warm flicking of the tongue left her, but the sound of the girl sucking cock made up for it. Cum rag seemed to be an expert at sucking cock, and getting all the right erotic noises to come from that. Cunt slime had been learning by watching her, and sometimes the girl had even given her pointers, but getting that perfect gobble as the cock slides down to the throat, the pursing of the lips with saliva dribbling down from either side, and that final plosive pop as the hard, purple head pulls itself out from between the engulfing lips were skills she had yet to master. Just the audio of cum rag sucking cock would be enough to get men hard and women wet.

And when that pop finally sounded, cunt slime knew that her time had come. The Russian bent his knees to get his hips below that of cunt slime, and she could feel cum rag's fingers spreading her cunt lips open and guiding the cock towards it. She closed her eyes and waited for her new found virginity to be taken.

With a savage upward thrust of his hips, the Russian entered her. Pain flared at the opening of her cunt as the head of his cock, hardened and swollen to the point of bursting by cum rag's ministering, forced itself through. It felt as if an iron pole had been thrust inside her, as the cock rammed bruisingly hard against her tender cervix, accompanied by that cramping feeling of her womb being pushed up.

With her position of standing almost tip toe with the ankles tied behind the pillar, and her upper body being supported by her wrists tied above her head, she could not lift her hips up in response to mitigate his savage thrusts. The Russian thrust his cock in to her as if she was not a sentient being, but simply an object to be used, and her whimpering cries only seemed to increase his resolve, as thud after thud announced his pubic bone crashing in to her cunt. And yes, there was that too - with each thrust, it was as if her cunt was being punched by a fist. It was agonizing. Yet, while crying out in pain, cunt slime was again filled with the satisfaction knowing that a man was enjoying her.

The Russian's hands left her hips and grabbed her breasts cruelly. As if the pain his cock was causing her was not enough, the rough, calloused fingers squeezed her breasts in a milking motion that was many times rougher than what cum rag had ever done to her. Each thrust was accompanied by a squeeze on the tits, and with each withdrawal he pulled her bruised nipples out. She felt wetness on her nipples as the clear liquid that had been present during recent milkings was squeezed out in large, fat drops.

Cunt slime closed her eyes and cried in pain, her face scrunched and burning red. And yet she could feel herself getting wetter. Her cunt seemed to love the painful abuse it was getting, and the pain made her more aware of those fleeting moments during his thrusts when the head of the cock rubbed against that pleasurable place just inside the opening of her cunt, and when his pubic bone ground against her swollen clit at the height of the thrust. It was a mix of pleasure and pain, and her body was learning to ignore the pain and focus on the pleasure. She was anticipating each thrust, and the pain and pleasure it would cause to her body.

Just as the pleasure was overcoming the pain, the Russian's body stiffened up against her, his hands cruelly squeezing out the now pink tinted fluid from her nipples, and she felt the hot squirts of his semen filling her abused, stretched out cavity. He leaned against her, his sweaty body crushing her against the pillar as his cock pumped the contents of his balls inside her. Cunt slime leaned her tear streaked face on to his shoulder, inhaling his man-smell and tasting his sweat on her lips.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 07-31-2016 at 06:02 AM. Reason: *That's a David Carradine reference, to you ignorant millenials.
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 07-31-2016, 07:02 AM   #98
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

So installments have to be earned now?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 07:12 AM   #99
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
So installments have to be earned now?
Only by those rude, annoying English sluts who crave punishment

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 07-31-2016 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-31-2016, 10:27 AM   #100
boredgirl123

i love this so much. I think the russian and cunt slime should get together

likes: I don't know what I like lol up for anything that co inside with my limits
dislikes: pushy people, flashing, asking for my kik/skype
limits: anal,wax,public anything,family,pics,blood,mess,ice
boredgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:19 PM   #101
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

After a few moments, the Russian gruffly pushed away from her, as if offended by her need for closeness. He probably didn't understand that it was an emotional moment for her, or didn't care. Or both.

The woman she had been in her previous life had lost her virginity in college, and it had hardly been a memorable moment. It had been a confused fumbling in the dark by two equally inexperienced people (who had both been pretending to be experienced). All it had left that woman was a sense of awkwardness and slight disgust, and an overwhelming need to be in control of everything about sex ever since.

In contrast, cunt slime's first time was a painful rape, tied up helplessly and streamed live. She had served like a true woman, as cum rag had been teaching her. A woman should be able to take the pain of a cock inside her. And the man had cum inside her - that, as cum rag had explained to her previously - showed that the man had enjoyed her body. Hundreds of others would get themselves aroused watching her being used - both men and women. Cum rag had once told her that a surprisingly large number of women actually paid to watch other women being humiliated and raped.

She felt the movement inside her, but was unable to prevent gravity from pulling the large gob of cum down her vagina and forming a big, fat bulb at the gaping opening. The Rapist darted in with the camera to capture the moment as cum rag got in to position underneath her and opened her mouth wide. The girl neatly caught the blob as it fell and proudly displayed it in her mouth to the camera before savoring the taste of the Russian and cunt slime mixed in a foamy, life-creating mix.

The Cook released her from her bondage, and cunt slime squatted down on the ground, exhausted, every joint in her body throbbing from the uncomfortable position she had been tied in. Squatting made more cum drip down from her recently used pleasure hole, hanging down from her meaty inner lips like tiny translucent strings of pearls.

She was not allowed to relax for long. The Rapist had set the camera back on the tripod, and handed another smaller camera to the Cook. The show, it seemed like, had to go on.

She was ordered to get on all fours. The Rapist grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards his cock. Cunt slime opened her mouth and accepted the throbbing head with its musky sweet aroma, without allowing her teeth to touch it, the way cum rag had taught her. From behind, she felt the Cook enter her gently through the same hole the Russian had relentlessly abused minutes before. The Cook was smaller in size than the Russian by far, and it felt pleasant (but not very arousing, cunt slime realized). He started pumping in to her slowly and in stages, as if afraid of hurting her, and she thrust back with her hips to take him all in. She knew he was thinking of her well-being, but at the same time she felt affronted that he thought she couldn't handle him.

When the Rapist pulled his cock out of her mouth, she ran her tongue from the head of his cock, tracing the underside of his throbbing shaft and caressed his balls with her lips. The late Nadine would never have done such a thing. Cunt slime applied all that she had learned about cock sucking, watching and imitating cum rag, who was busy at the moment cleaning the Russian's cock of the slime she had left on it.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 07-31-2016 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:07 PM   #102
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The Rapist closed his eyes and sighed in satisfaction, which encouraged cunt slime further. Just like how she had seen cum rag do, she pushed her head in between the Rapist's legs and licked the space behind his balls, flicking her tongue suggestively at his anal opening.

The feeling of the heavy balls resting on her face as she did so made the term "pool table" suddenly spring to her mind. Thinking of her face as a pool table, and her mouth as a hole to sink the balls in to, made her feel humiliated and so beneath the man she was serving. This made the hole where the Cook's relatively small rod was moving even wetter. Cunt slime was amazed at how her own mind had started humiliating her, and how her body enjoyed that. Is this how cum rag felt too?

It was partly the name she had been given. It was such a dirty, perverted, low-class name. With a name like that, she couldn't aspire to be anything other than a lowly rape whore, drooling her holes at anyone who cared to use her. Her life since abduction had begun to revolve around cock, forced sex, cock, humiliation, cock and also the cunt and tongue of her only friend and mentor. She really felt grateful to cum rag for showing her the way - without her, cunt slime would not have survived. If it wasn't for cum rag, it might really be her body, charred beyond recognition.

As her tongue traced its way back along the Rapist's cock, she realized that the Cook's gentle thrusts in her cunt was nothing but an irritation. The dead Nadine may have liked something like that, but the soft and slow rhythm did nothing for cunt slime. She had come to realize how much pain and humiliation contributed towards making an orgasm better. She felt sorry for the vast majority of women who never got to experience something so intense in their lives, and were content with the sort of thing the Cook was doing to her.

The Rapist barked an order and the Cook promptly pulled his boy tool out of her cunt. If it wasn't clear before, this made the male pecking order in the gang really clear. The Rapist handed his camera to the Cook, who stood behind cunt slime as the Rapist got in to position behind her.

She was glad she had licked his cock thoroughly when she felt his intentions - announced by a steadily increasing pressure at her anus. She bent her head down and closed her eyes. Within seconds, her head was pulled back up by her hair painfully with a slap across her face. The Russian wanted her to stare straight at the tripod camera as she took a cock in her anus on all fours on the floor like a bitch in heat.

The camera captured the agony on her face as she was penetrated and her pained cry as the weak resistance her anal sphincter put up was quickly overcome by the relentless pressure of the hard cock pushing against it. Anal sex hurt. Yet, as cum rag had put it, women were made to endure sexual pain. If not, why would they have holes that were made to be penetrated by things whose size they could not control? "Dreiloch Stute (three-hole slut)" was a term she had seen often in the porn movies she used to watch - and now she was one. She was a three-hole piece of fuckmeat.

And this time she didn't need cum rag's help. The pain, the humiliation and the sensation of cock filling that forbidden space made her arousal reach a crescendo. And just as she was about to cum, she felt a warmth spreading from the Rapist's cock deep inside her. That feeling brought her over the edge, as she looked up at the camera and screamed in pleasure as the throes of orgasm washed over her.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 08-04-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:42 AM   #103
submissive-ana

Amazing update as always she's one lucky captive hehe
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:30 AM   #104
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Here is the "weekend update" to keep all you fans happy

As the spasms of pleasure slowly ebbed, cunt slime was vaguely aware of the Rapist's cock pulling out of her. She lowered her upper body to the floor and rested her head on her forearms while still kneeling, leaving her buttocks pointing upwards. Her gaping anus let out several loud farts as the air pumped in to it during the Rapist's relentless pounding was expelled, followed by a liquid, burbling noise as his cum, tinged yellow by cunt slime's anal secretions, oozed out and dripped down along her cunt.

That would have mortified the woman she had been before. But as cunt slime knew now, that reaction was a conditioned by society and the "norms" that woman had been taught. Now that the old identity had been taken away cunt slime was free to do what her new "societal norms" required of her. And it wasn't that her body wasn't cooperative either. Submission and humiliation was arousing her to heights she had never before experienced. Cum rag's assertion that every woman was born submissive and could only truly be happy serving as the dirty worthless whore she was born to be, seemed true.

She felt cum rag's soft hands parting her buttocks. Passively, she waited with her eyes closed, willing to take whatever was required of her. She felt a pressure against her anus. It was something hard. Harder than the head of an aroused cock. And much bigger. She moaned in pain as the object was thrust in to her. It felt as if she would be ripped apart. Cunt slime's fingers curled in to tight fists and a pained wail escaped from her lips as an object much larger than any she had had in that tight hole was pushed in to her. The rape that her anus had endured earlier helped (and so did the slippery cum coating the hole), but the pain was incredible.

As the object slipped completely inside and her anal sphincter closed in behind it, she realized it was egg shaped. Even before the buzzing started she knew what it was. The vibrations felt different, coming from her anus, but were pleasurable nonetheless. She moved her knees further apart and arched her hips up, letting the object press better against the front wall of her anus, transmitting the pleasurable vibrations in to her cunt. The familiar warm feeling in her cunt returned, along with the moisture beading up on her meaty inner lips. Cunt slime was definitely a good name for her.

The men were loud, laughing and talking among each other. The Russian seemed to be getting a lot of phone calls. Each call seemed to increase the excitement within the team. With all that noise around, and that pleasurable intimate buzz filling her lower fuck holes with warmth of arousal, she completely missed the scratchy clickety-clack on the wooden floor.

"Aaah," she squealed when she felt the raspy tongue lapping up the juices from her cunt lips. She opened her eyes and saw the legs of the dog behind her. The dog was eagerly lapping up the mixture of semen, cunt and anal juices coating her fuck lips. Cunt slime had never realized how fast dog tongues flick when they drink water from a bowl. It was way faster than a human tongue ever could. The wet, soft lapping, along with the vibration in her anus was producing enough wetness to even rescue a mid-size dog from dehydration, if that was a skill that could be added to one's resume.

It was humiliating to cum from a dog licking one's cunt. In fact, it was the kind of thing that only the lowest of the lowly sluts would stoop to. It was a disgusting, perverted thing. And that's what cunt slime did.

Not that she had any choice. The egg vibrating inside her anus was already pushing her to the edge. The 100-flicks-a-minute from the wet, raspy tongue getting added to it was not something cunt slime could resist even if she tried.

It wasn't just one orgasm either. Orgasm after dirty, shameful orgasm wracked her body as unintelligible, animal-like sounds issued from her throat, like the howls of a bitch in heat. The cook's hands were holding her in place as she trembled like a mindless piece of fuck meat.

She had already lost count of the number of orgasms she had when she felt the forelegs of the dog straddling her waist. With frenzied thrusts the dog tried to get its erect penis in to her cunt. Thankfully, the egg in her anus was bulging the front wall of her anus in to her cunt, practically closing it off to any intrusion. The dog's cock kept slipping along her cunt lips rather than entering her. Within seconds, she felt a warm spray against her cunt lips and lower abdomen.

The dog kept rubbing its cock against her and cumming. The amount of semen it ejaculated on her was unbelievable. She had never known that dogs ejeculate so much. Finally, the dog was led away, growling. Cunt slime had never been so humiliated in her life. She had just cum for a dog, and served as a cum dump for a dog. The wet, sticky ejaculate dripped down her thighs, reminding her of what a perverted fuck tool she had become.

The Russian announced something which she couldn't catch, and the men cheered. Cum rag crawled over to her. "Someone just bought you," she whispered, "you are so lucky. I heard it is a prince. He just bid a lot of money for you. I am so happy for you."

Cunt slime's head was spinning. She had no idea that the filming and broadcasting these men were doing was also an online auction. That was probably why the Russian was getting so many phone calls.

"B-but... I... I'm...," stammered cunt slime, trying to collect her thoughts. Cum rag placed a finger against her lips and smiled. "Don't worry, they won't take you away for another couple of weeks at least. I will train you during that time. You would become a perfect whore for a harem."

Before cunt slime could express her gratitude, she was pulled up by her hair. It was the Rapist. He pulled her towards the pillar, and made her sit at the base of the pillar with her back resting on it, and her buttocks and backs of the thighs lying on the floor. Cum rag grabbed a loop of rope and tied one end to one of cunt slime's wrists, pulled the rope around the pillar and then tied the other end to the other wrist. Cunt slime's wrists were now tied around the base of the pillar the same way her ankles had been tied a while ago.

Stinky came ambling in from the kitchen, carrying a single coil hotplate. The hotplate was unplugged but the coil was still glowing red hot. He was holding what looked like a metal rod against the hot coil.

The Rapist grabbed the camera and gestured to the Russian and the Cook. The Russian grabbed cunt slime's left knee and pulled her thigh to him. The Cook took hold of her right knee. Cunt slime's thighs were spread wide apart, held by two men.

Her curiosity turned to terror as stinky lifted the metal rod from the hot plate coil. At its end was a redly glowing number 8 about half an inch in length. Cunt slime instinctively realized what was going to happen and began to thrash wildly while pleading "no, no, no, please, no, I'll do anything, please..."

His eyes gleaming in sadistic pleasure, Stinky brought the red glowing symbol towards her. The Russian managed to hold her thigh in his vice-like grip while the Rapist filmed her struggle, but the Cook was easily over-powered as she managed to bring her right thigh closer to avoid giving space to the stinky sadist to maneuver. Cum rag suddenly appeared, grabbing her right thigh, helping the Cook pull it back.

Her thighs pulled back and held tightly, cunt slime stared at the approaching red hot metal like a deer caught in the headlights. Stinky slid in between her legs, grinned evilly and pressed the red hot symbol in to the skin on cunt slime's left inner thigh, just below where the thigh joined her crotch.

Cunt slime screamed as the searing pain registered. That was all she remembered.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-07-2016, 11:07 PM   #105
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

When she woke up, she was back in the cabin, lying on her bed, naked under a thin blanket. It was getting dark. Memories of of that afternoon came flooding back, along with a throbbing pain on her left upper thigh. Her fingers touched the area of pain gingerly and found that it was covered in gauze, held in place with surgical tape. It hurt even to move the leg.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened and cum rag walked in. She was carrying a tray with what looked like a bowl of soup and bread on it, a small brown bottle and a small enamel bowl with gauze in it . She set the tray on top of the blue IKEA box, walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

Cunt slime exploded in anger. "How am I feeling? How the fuck do you think I am feeling? These animals burned me. They branded me. Why the fuck didn't you tell me they were going to do this? You knew this didn't you? You knew they were going to do this to me and you didn't even tell me. I thought you were my friend. I thought we were on the same side."

Cum rag seemed to be taken aback by the angry, hostile reaction. Her face turned red as she stammered, "Please...I... I... I didn't know. I swear. They had never done something like this before. Not to the other girls or me. Look - If I knew, I would have told you, ok? I am your friend, and I always will be."

Cum rag slid next to her on the bed and put her arm around her shoulder. "Look, cunt slime. You and I - we belong to them now. They have the right to do what they want to us. We don't own our bodies anymore - they do. We only exist to serve. Look, I don't know why you are so angry about this. Think about it. They think so highly of you that they even decided to mark you. I am envious about that - I wish they would give me a mark."

"You? You would want to be branded?"

"Yes. A mark like that means you are accepted... valued. You should think of it as a badge of honor."

"And I am the first to get branded? No other girls before?"

"Um... yeah. No one else. No one else I've known."

Cunt slime felt sorry for yelling at cum rag. It wasn't the girl's fault. Anyway, it wasn't such a big deal, having a mark. It was only the trauma of the experience of getting one. "Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just... taken by surprise, that's all. But why number 8? If I am the first girl to be branded, why number 8?"

Cum rag smiled at her. "I have to change your dressing anyway, so I will show you."

Cum rag brought the brown bottle and the enamel bowl over, and carefully peeled off the surgical tape. Then she removed the gauze. It wasn't painful at all. "Look at it, cunt slime. Is that a number 8?"

It wasn't. It was not vertical, but horizontal. Not a number 8, but an infinity symbol. Or, a symbol that looked like a pair of hand cuffs. A symbol that without doubt meant that she was a captive, submissive slave for eternity.

Cum rag poured a clear liquid from the bottle in to a pad of gauze. "This is silver tincture. It will help the burn heal, but it will sting."

It did sting. Although taking pain within a sexual context was something cunt slime (to her surprise) was starting to enjoy, the stinging pain from colloidal silver wasn't. Yet, cum rag's gentle ministrations, followed by the milking of her breasts (her nipples were now producing big droplets of clear fluid and that appeared to please cum rag a lot) and the soup made her feel much better.

The burn healed fast. The swelling and redness disappeared in a day, and the wound dried up in three. The silver tincture helped, but also made the scar very dark, almost like a tattoo. Cunt slime came to like the mark. Being the only whore be gifted with that mark made her proud. She had always tried to be an over-achiever (except in school, for some reason), and having that mark of distinction pandered to that need.

It was probably that need to be an over-achiever which made cunt slime follow cum rag's instructions carefully in learning how to be a good harem whore. The buyer, as cum rag gushed to cunt slime excitedly, was a very rich prince from a tiny, oil producing nation in south east Asia, who was the brother to the Sultan.

The first question cunt slime asked was whether she had to convert to Islam. Cum rag laughed and replied that the buyer probably wouldn't want that. As a muslim woman, she would have practically no rights, but as an infidel, she would have even less. She would be a lowly harem slave, and nobody cared which religion they had.

After the wound healed, her training began in earnest.

To be continued...

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk