Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-13-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
BornToBeMild

Default Party Pong Gone Wrong

"Clink em and drink em boys!" After a quick toast, the tequila quickly is slipped down my throat, as the taste of lime fills my mouth moments later. Another three of those and I may properly be drunk. Looking around, it was a pretty good turnout for a summer party. At least thirty people and counting were inside the house, and the night was still young. The music blared across the house, sound echoing off the walls. Being host of the party, I was lucky to know most of the people there. And being in a co-ed house, I was also lucky that the turn out had been mostly girls. Everything was great, but there was one thing that could make the night perfect. My game. Beer Pong.

Having played since Freshman year, throwing small plastic balls into cups had been one of my more impressive skills in college. And this was home turf. Stepping up to the table, I call over an old housemate over to get back to old shenanigans. Me and Tom hadn't lost a game together the year we lived together, and we weren't about to either. Immediately, my housemates challenge us. Cup after cup was sunk...on their end at least. Only missing five total shots in the game, they had only taken two of our cups at that point. They smiled regardless, and one says, "Hey, we're here to get drunk at least right?". With that they down the beers, and the table is promptly reset for the next victims.

Game after game cups opponents come and opponents drink. Winning five straight matches, there was a sense of invincibility in the air. It could've just been the alcohol talking, but I felt we were unbeatable in that moment. The games had taken up most of the party, but it was our table to lose, and we could knock out on the couch with our crown. People, now pretty intoxicated, were just starting to trickle out. However, my attention was focused on the beautiful set of ladies standing across the table from us.

"Think you boys can handle one more game?" A confident smirk was worn on her face, but her slightly stumbled words made me think she may have had a bit to drink.

"Bring it on babes, think we can't take you two? Have you been watching us?" Tom stumbles even more on his words, but damn if I didn't trust him in a game of beer pong none the less.

The second challenger pipes up, "Oh? You that confident? I think we can make this a bit more...interesting. Let's say, strip pong? Or are you two chicken?". To sweeten the deal, she leaned over the table slightly, presenting her boobs, nearly falling out of her low cut top at that point. Who could refuse that? Interest in the party was suddenly stirred up, and the table soon drew a crowd. Our shots bounce off their cups, just hitting the rims. The second one stares me directly in the eyes, and drains a shot right in front of me. She pipes up with a smile, "Game on!".

Likes: Tease and denial, bondage, edging, spankings, body worship, humiliation, clothes control, rules

Limits: Public, permanent, piss/scat, blood
BornToBeMild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 04:44 AM   #2
BeerPongChamp

Great start. Making me wet again.
BeerPongChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #3
BornToBeMild

The rules were decided then and there. 10 cups, 5 sets of clothing to take off per team. For the men: shoes, socks, shirt, pants, and underwear. For the ladies: shoes, pants, shirt, bra, and panties. Suspiciously, both of them had come in sandals to the party, seemingly prepared to play the game well before it had begun. But what can threaten you when you're the best? With that, both of our shots sink into the pools of alcohol across from us. The crowd burst into cheering, as we smiled across the table, and took the balls back to our side. We meant business.

I say with upmost confidence after high fiving Tom, "HA! Looks like that's one piece of clothing each girls, what's it gonna be?". Without missing a beat, both of them strip out of their tops, revealing their bold, shapely bras, and as if in unison, bend over the table in front of us.

"Looks like these boys mean business," one giggles as she sways her chest side to side in front of us. I could feel a bulge growing in my pants, as I tried to remain focused on the cups, and nothing but the cups. Unfortunately in my drunken haze, even the mere glimpse of their curves is enough to throw me off my game. Both of our shots go long, in fact, missing the table altogether.

"Naw, the big bad boys can't handle a little bit of cleavage?" they tease across from us. With that, the same girl who sunk the first shot nails the second, and her friend is wildly off on her throw. "Well looks like it's your turn to show off a bit of skin," they giggle as we remove our shoes and get back into game mode. "Oh boo, you guys are no fun. Guess we'll just have to strip them naked to show them a lesson".

With that I trade a made shot with the one who hadn't made any, evening it up at 3 cups per team. Feeling myself get into a rhythm, I make yet another shot, giving a prompt chest pump with Tom to celebrate. I was in the zone, for but a moment. Everything faltered when she stared into my eyes. I stared back at her, trying to look intimidating, but without breaking our gaze, the one who had made two cups let her bra fall to the floor. I was mesmerized by her bare chest, and my mouth lay agape. I hardly noticed the crowd, as she picked up the ball, and let it fly into the cup right in front of me, her partner hitting the cup next to it. "Now boys, let's see if you've learned anything. I think it's time for you to slip out of your pants.

Tom protested, "Hey, we can take off whatever clothes we want! Just because you two decided to be sluts doesn't mean we have to..." Before he could finish his statement, my pants were already half way down my legs. That domineering voice...that seductive pose...I needed more. What was happening to me? With that, I missed my next three shots, all coming nowhere close, as Tom makes one, and the girls make three. Quickly I find myself in my underwear and socks before the two girls, while Tom decides to simply take off his shirt and his socks. Cock pressing out against my underwear, obvious for the crowd assembled, I shake my hands out, knowing that I can't mess around anymore. The game was in jeopardy. I start eyeing the cups, focusing on one, and start making my throwing motion, trying to ignore the beautiful bare chests in front of me. Before I'm able to release it, my eyes wander back to the one who had teased me before, and I see her mouth, "You're mine". My shot misses far wide, as Tom shoots me a nasty glance. We were in trouble.

Likes: Tease and denial, bondage, edging, spankings, body worship, humiliation, clothes control, rules

Old 07-14-2016, 05:03 AM   #4
BeerPongChamp

Great chapter. Wet again.
BeerPongChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:03 PM   #5
BornToBeMild

Baring their breasts in front of us they re-focus in on the cups. The score was five cups to six, and we were four cups away from being naked in front of the group. *Splash*. Three cups. The same girls looks back up at me, not shying away from displaying her body. Her friend misses, but she has no issue talking back to us regardless. "You two better step up. Although it looks like your friend there is having no problem getting up". Her head nods to Tom, as she obviously stares down at my cock, pressing against the fabric of my black boxer briefs. Flustered, I couldn't think of anything but what would happen if I lost. When I lost? The two started getting mixed up in my brain as Tom promptly slaps me in the face.

"DUDE! They're just tits, relax yourself. Just think of how much more impressed they'll be in you WIN. I need you here man, we can't lose". His tone is pretty serious, and despite the several beers I had, it helped me snap back into reality. After all, this was only a game. It was time to think about anything else. Especially her chest...or her lips...or. "YES!" Tom nails his shot in, evening the score for us. Reinvigorated, I start lining up my own shot.

"Wait one second..." Halfway through my throw, I pause as they speak up right before I release the ball. My throat tightens as they begin to unbutton their pants, and begin to slip them down their smooth thighs. Both clad in the smallest underwear I've seen, they left very little to the imagination. They gave a small twirl for the crowd, and I manage a brief glimpse of their asses in their tight g-strings. Still wearing their sandals, they have no room for modesty. Or is it just competition? Either way, my shot goes far off its mark yet again, as my cock presses against the table on my throw.

The two girls giggle at my struggle, as they continue to tease. "Oh? Seems like you've lost your touch. Getting distracted?". With that, the same girl who had decided to focus in on my turns around, and bends over, ass clear in front of me. I begin grinding my teeth, and slowly gyrating my cock against the table. With that, they manage to sink both of their shots without hesitation. My knees begin to quake as I slowly begin to pull off my socks on by one. "Balls back to us boys". Tom scowls, and rolls the balls back to the girls. "Oh, I suppose these will work too". She winks back at me, as my nerves grow to an all time high. I cross my fingers, as they begin to wind on. In unison, they make the last two cups expertly, making the crowd go into an absolute frenzy. My eyes grow wide and reality sinks in. I was going to get naked...

Advertisements
Kink Talk