Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-12-2016, 02:05 AM   #1
BornToBeMild

Default [Fiction] Classic College Strip Poker

I couldn't believe it was actually happening. "I c-call," I stutter as my heart pumps nervous blood throughout my body. What was I thinking? My cock began to stiffen underneath my pants as a horrible realization set in. Underwear. Or lack thereof. That meant I was one piece down and we had just begun. Under my breath I cursed at my situation. Three guys, two girls, and everything on the line. I was just glad my raging hard on was subtly hidden underneath the table.

Staying calm for the first few hands, I managed to not make a big scene. Only knowing me from class, they couldn't tell that I had played cards many times in the past. Shoes were the first to go, then socks, and one of the girls even managed to get away with considering a bracelet as a piece of clothing. The poor guy beside me was stripped down to his boxers before I had taken off more than my shoes. Still having four pieces of clothing left, I knew I had a chance. The girls around still had between two and four pieces, as everyone grew nervous at the prospect of revealing themselves in front of what were strangers just months ago. Kayla, the girl to my left, drew a heavy breath. Down to her bra and panties, her chest ebbed and flowed with her breathing, this time quite pronounced. Hesitantly, she says, "I...I fold...".

The rest of the room explodes. She was down low enough so that a fold lost her top, and an excited tension grew as her bra slowly fell from her shoulders to the floor. Nervous, arms held over her tits, she passed play to me.

Looking down at my cards, I couldn't believe my eyes. A pair of pocket aces. My cock twitching underneath my pants, I could hardly prevent myself from squirming in excitement. This was it, someone here was getting naked. Calm and collected, I make my move, "Call". No need to push the pot, there was still more cards to be played. Real em in, and strip them naked.

Confidently and immediately, I hear from across the table, "Raise one item of clothing!". It was my friend from class whom I'd convinced to play in the first place. She said poker was her game, but cards didn't lie. After the others dropped out of the hand, it came down to me and her. Despite some reckless play, she'd managed to keep her shirt, pants, underwear, and bra on still. Usually we went by ½ items, but she wasn't playing around. Neither was I. She was about to be naked.

"Playing with fire? You're on." I immediately call it, and stare her down, only half seriously as the alcohol had set in long ago. Wouldn't mind having the thought of her naked body in my mind while in class. The river is flipped, and it's about average. One jack, a queen, and a five. I was winning this hand. I try to read her face as she looks back to her cards. She seems...nervous.

"Ready to strip down for us? Raise another piece of clothing!". Taken aback by her forwardness, I re-think the hand. What was she thinking? Bluffing? I was a bit nervous, but I'm not backing down off of this. She'd thrown some big bluffs in the last few hands, and it was time someone called her.

"You think you have this? Raise another piece". The other three go wild as her jaw drops at the boldness of the move. Two could play with fire.

"You know what, all in! You ain't got shit!" She flips over her cards to reveal a pair of queens. Good, but not good enough.

"Say goodbye to those clothes!" I flip over the aces, to her dismay. She doubles over and asks me to re-think it. No chance. The next card is turned, and to my greedy surprise it's another ace. "Better start stripping now, a LONGGG way to go yet". I happily smile at her struggle, and reality sinks in on her. The last card turns...and it's a four. I physically jump up and yell for joy, my boner gone from all the excitement.

"Dammit...how..." Dejected, she begins lifting her top over her head, until someone pipes in.

"Hold up...she's got 5 diamonds!" Looking down, I see the last three turned cards are all diamonds, and my heart sinks. I'd lost.

"Hey man, at least now I'm not alone here in my boxers!". He holds his hand up for a high five, and I can hardly give it. Naked. There was two socks, a shirt, and my pants. And my butt plug. I try to excuse myself to the bathroom, but no doing. They weren't having any of it. My smooth cock grew between my legs as my cheeks flared red. Not able to get out a word, I slowly slip out of my socks. Then my shirt. As I begin to pull my pants down my legs, I can see the girl's eyes grow wide as my naked erect cock stares them down now. Two of them shield their eyes, while the other two can't help but burst into laughter.

"What were you thinking! No underwear at strip poker. Well you lose, bitch! Nice looking dick you have there too!" Shyly the other girl looks over, and begin to giggle, growing more comfortable knowing they don't have to strip. "Well, do a little turn around for us!" I try to object, but there's little power left, being stripped nude by a group of people. I turn as quickly around for them as I can but..."Wait a sec, let me see your ass again!" My friend shouts out. Knees quaking, naked in front of her, I turn back around, knowing full well my butt plug is in view, as my erect cock begins to twitch more. "Haha oh my god you're so kinky! What the fuck". She comes over to me, and lays her hand into my ass. "You probably LIKE that don't you!"

I whimper slightly out of embarrassment, and whisper yes under my breath. Well, what I had assumed to be under my breath. "Oh? Do you? You're one of those guys? Well we know just how to deal with those. On your knees in you like that so much...this should be fun."

Likes: Tease and denial, bondage, edging, spankings, body worship, humiliation, clothes control, rules

Limits: Public, permanent, piss/scat, blood

Last edited by BornToBeMild; 07-13-2016 at 02:10 AM.
BornToBeMild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 02:07 AM   #2
BornToBeMild

Slowly, the last of the pride I have in me begins to fall away. I shrink back down to my knees, at the feet of my friend. Her clothed body seems to tease me just in the confident stance shes taken above me, more than her friend without her top. There was something about the smile sweeping across her face that made me nervous, but more aroused than I had been in a long time. One of her friends pipes up quietly in the corner, "What do you mean fun?".

My friend doesn't break her eye contact with me, as she tells her friend, "Come here, and I'll show you". Ushering her friend closer, I get a glimpse of another stunning, half dressed woman. Down to her lacy bra and panties, you can tell that she had come prepared for the game. Nipples half poking out of her outfit, her nervously finds her way besides her friend. The more confident one pipes up, "Hey, you. Eat her out!".

"WHAT?!?!?" The shy one jumps back in surprise at the brazen demand. My eyes switch between the two, unsure of what to do with it myself. But one more gentle nod from confident one had me on all fours, headed for her friend. The friend gasps, but opens her legs none the less as tension fill the room. My fingertips slowly work up her thighs, caressing her legs as I slowly slip her lace panties down her legs, exposing her to me. The rest of the group remains silent, filled with anticipation. Working my way up from her inner thighs, my lips gently kiss at her skin, finding their way eventually directly between her legs. Her soft folds are embraced by my mouth, as I slowly begin to follow my commands. She grabs my hair, forces it to stay in place, and a roar of cheering erupts from her friend, followed by the others. The show had just begun, and I was the main attraction....

Likes: Tease and denial, bondage, edging, spankings, body worship, humiliation, clothes control, rules

Old 07-12-2016, 04:28 AM   #3
BeerPongChamp

Wow.... great story. Looking forward to reading more.
BeerPongChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:39 AM   #4
newby200910

Great story keep it going.

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 01:36 AM   #5
BornToBeMild

Juices flowing over my face, I obediently follow my command. Nothing mattered but pleasing what was in front of me, and I was going to be sure my tongue was going to do just that. Making sure to dart across her clit as much as I could, I stayed between her increasingly tight thighs until the confident one broke the tension in the air. "Who said we were done here? We've got more clothes to lose!". The rest of the group sat in nervous silence, as my face continued being smothered by the bare pussy.

My head is tugged backwards as I take a deep breath of air, hair all over the place, face damp, and cock hard. The woman in front of me pulls me up to my feet, slowly guides me to the table, and sets me between her legs as she sits back down. Roughly grabbing the back of my head, she brings me back in to pleasure her, while addressing the rest of the group. "Well, what are we waiting for?". I can hardly hear the game start back up as I aggressively go back in for seconds. I can just make up above me a low moan, followed by a, "Call!". Not that it mattered to me. I had lost, and I had to fulfill my place at the table as the first one out.

Spreading her legs slightly wider, I make sure my nose is pressed against her clit as my tongue plunges deep inside of her, before moving it back up. Her hips soon begin gyrating from the pleasure, as her moans turn into breathy gasps for air, as her legs clamp against me. Knowing that as the universal sign for "don't stop", my tongue quickens its pace across her pussy, circling her g-spot on repeat, with no end in sight. Not that it bothered me, I had grown quite comfortable on my knees before her. Just then, she begins banging on the table, as she manages to reach a roaring orgasm right in my face. Not wanting to miss it for the world, I slow my pace, but happily accept her juices into my mouth, cleaning her up. I hear from above, "HA! I beat your hand easily, time to get naked. Sounds like you were pretty distracted over there".

With that, she pulls me out from under the table, having me stand next to her. She quickly lets her fancy bra fall to the floor, revealing her beautiful chest without hesitation. Bending over, she gently brings her feet up, removing her panties from around her ankles. Before I know it, I feel the small fabric is being rubbed against my face, as my mouth opens eagerly for the gift. A familiar taste fills my mouth, as her purple panties are hastily shoved inside. Her hand slowly begins to cradle my balls, before taking them in a vice grip, causing me to wince in pain. Panting slightly, she begins to lead me upstairs by my increasingly full balls. Sporting a confident smile across her face, she turns back to the group for a split second and says, "This one's MINE".

Old 07-13-2016, 02:05 AM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

I like the story.The only problem I see is in the first chapter you said the board had 2 jacks and an ace with his pocket aces that gives him a full house which beats a flush.

Sorry a bit picky I know but still a great fun story.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 07-13-2016, 02:11 AM   #7
BornToBeMild

Cheers mate, has been fixed. Apparently I need to play a bit more poker.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:14 AM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Lol yea I play it a bit too much.

But still love the story
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 04:47 AM   #9
BeerPongChamp

Now I'm going to have to get off before I go to work...
BeerPongChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 08:29 AM   #10
BlankRose

I really like the storyy!! Make more.

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE