Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-19-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
g-man

Male 36/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

36/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Greetings and Salutations, Ladies and Gentlemen.

First of all, allow me to thank you for spending the time for reading through my advert. Hopefully, I find what I am looking for, but I'll be happy if the only result is making a few new friends! I have broken my advert down into two sections. A detailed advert letting you know about me, and a TL: DR summary at the bottom.

Quite a few years ago, I realised I had the desire to submit for quite some time, and for a while I was certainly blessed with someone I was able to connect with from this amazing community at gD. As real life would have it, we grew apart. I've done some experimenting, and it's time to begin searching for those magical moments once more.

As for the vanilla me, I am 36 years old, and live in the North East of England (Newcastle, specifically) I work full time, and that can somewhat limit my availability depending on my shifts, (I work anywhere between 8am and 8pm at present) however I can usually get and reply to messages during my break times. I am a music lover, and I do play the guitar, albeit nowhere near as good as I used to be when I was younger, I do still practice from time to time when I am able to. I am also an avid gamer, and play a variety of games from all sorts of genre's, it'd be a bonus if you were too, but not a requirement.

I have a reasonable amount of experience within the scene, both online and offline, but I do not consider myself to be an expert. I am happy to push myself, however how far you can push those boundaries depends on the level of trust established. As that builds, the amount of control is certainly open for discussion. Potentially into Total Power Exchange for the right person

I'm ideally looking for someone that will help me in explore, and push my boundaries, then start pushing them a bit more to help me grow. This is preferably a long term arrangement too, and not a series of short term sessions. However, do not be afraid to contact me for short term, just be aware that I may opt to release myself in favour of a more long term arrangement. It would be beneficial if we had somewhat similar kinks, but as I am open to trying new things, it's not mandatory.

So, I suppose I better write a bit about my interests. This list is not exhaustive, but should give you a reasonable reflection about my kinky side.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Ass play, Anal, Some pain, CFNM, Online public, Flogging, Bondage, electro play, Clothes pegs,

Curious about Sounding, Chastity. (I do have my own chastity device which I bought recently, and I've just bought some sounding rods, which should be here in the next few days)

Limits: Feminisation, Sissification (I'd look rediculous!) Extreme pain, blood, scat, watersports, Forced Bi. (This is the hard limits. Anything not on this list is probably negotiable)

Toys: Fleshlight, Chastity cage, Sounding rods (when they arrive), several butt plugs, anal beads, dildos (including a strap on kit) tens e-stim unit. Clothes pegs, Lace, candles,

Outside of play, I would like to be able to see you as a friend, someone I can talk to about anything and everything. As for your location, I am quite flexible, so this is not important, as long as we're able to find time to see each other. A webcam would be nice, but not important, a working Mic however would be very advatageous... (Have you ever tried reading your screen when your face is buried in a pillow, ass in the air and giving yourself a good seeing to? )

About me:
I am 36 years old
I live in the North East of England. As such my time zone is GMT 00:00
I live alone.
I am predominantly submissive, although I can switch sometimes
I am primarily looking for a Mistress / Domme, although I may consider a switch if there's a connection. Your location is not important, as long as our available times are somewhat compatible
This relationship is mainly online. I may consider moving this into an offline relationship depending on where you are, and how well we get on.
I have a variety of toys. These range from floggers, plugs, clothes pegs, blindfolds, cuffs, anal beads, a strap on with various sized dildos, and an e-stim unit (Electro Sex kit)
I own a working webcam, mic, camera. All the usual accessories, so I can be contacted on various communication platforms like kik, skype etc.
I have a varied range of interests, including mild pain, online public, humiliation, edging, tease and denial, anal.
Limits include, but may be subject to change. Extreme pain, Watersports, Scat, Family, Blood, Sissification

About you:

Female's only please. I am sure some of you Gentlemen out there are amazing, it's just not my thing
Any age, providing that you are of a legal, consenting age.
Remember that I am a person, I may be willing to enter into a TPE relationship, but only if you're able to recognise the times to see me as a human being.
Have a working mic. A cam would be nice so I can see who I am talking to from time to time, but not essential. A mic however, is essential because it can make things a lot easier during play time if I can't see my monitor.

Thank you very much for spending the time to read through my advert. Please feel free to contact me if you think we may be a good match, or if you have any questions

Last edited by g-man; 10-19-2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Corrected a few typo's

Advertisements
Kink Talk