Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2017, 01:26 AM   #1
Renji3

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

22/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

Hello there.
I'm looking for a Female master to blackmail me into serving her.
Before that i like to get to know you.
I like to agree with you on a fixed time. Aftwerwards we are both free to decide what comes next.
Also i expect you to not go over my limits.

Bolow are some Information about me.
If you are interrested I'll be happy to hear from you in PM.

Name: Renji (Real name once we talked a bit)
Kik: Pm me for kik
Sex: Male
Marital status: Single With active Dating live and an FWB
BDSM orientation: switch
Sexual orientation: Straight
Height: 180cm
Weight: 72 KG
Smoker/non-smoker: Never even had a cigaret my my mouth. Nothing else like hooka either.
Children: 0
Measurements (chest, waist, hips): 97cm/79cm/87cm
Photograpths:
Once you're Prooven not to be fake i will be more than willing to send some
Do you have a webcam? Yes

Highest Level of Education: Done with School Studying 6th semester Computer Sience at University
About your occupation/current job: University Student
Religion: None
Compatibility issues: None i know of

Please describe yourself as a person
What’s your personality like?
I am outgoing and love meeting new People. I try to work on myself to get to my best Form. Physicaly and Mentaly.
I am joking and Smiling pretty often. Somtimes a bit cocky.

Are you an extrovert or introvert?
I'm the most introverted version of the Extrovert. I love meeting new people, but i can't stand Smalltalk. But i am pretty good by now to get over the smalltalk as quickly as possible

Do you generally have a positive outlook on life?
Definitly yes. And i don't think that anything or anyone will be able to change that.

Are you slutty?
Sometimes.

Why do you want to serve?
I love the feeling of giving up controle. Especialy since i tend to be leading pretty much in normal vanilla Relationship scenarios.

What are you seeking from a Mistress? What are your needs & desires?
I'm into blackmail. For a fix time agreed on beforehand.
Giving you Controle over my Computer, my Computer and acces to my phones Cameras, mic and Location without even knowing when you check in.
I hope you'll leave me some possibility to live my normal live. I'm won't be able to do thing immediatly because i have to figure out a way to do them in which my
flatmate(twin brother) won't get suspicious. We have seperate rooms but no locks, and he tends to forget knocking sometimes.

How much time can you commit to serving? At least once a week should be easylie done. I have to make sure my brother won't walk into me and to get my studying done

If you are in a current relationship, please describe it.
I got a long distance(1 and 1/2 houre by train) Friends with benefits relationship with a girl. We stoped dating some time ago but started again, with the posibility to evolve
into an Open Relationship maybe.

Kinks:
Forced Chastity, Femdom, Blackmail, Teasing and Denial, Humilliation, Forced Bi, Edging
Hard limits:
Permernent stuff, Scat, shaving face, Exposure(given that i obey), illegal, anything that my "girlfriend"/family would notice

What commitments do you have have that will impact on your ability to serve now & in the future?
I need to go to univercity and get my studying done. I also have to drive home to my parents once per week but only for some hours mostly.
Either Wendsdays or Saturdays/Sundays. Depends on when my Classes are.

Do you currently use drugs? If yes, which ones and how often?
Alcohol, but defenitly not verry often. 2 or 3 times per month but i had times and will probably have again where i didn't dring for 3 month or longer.

What illegal drugs have you used in the past if any? None and never plan on doing.

Do you drink alcohol? How much and how often? See above

Do you have any medical conditions or concerns: No

Are there any physical limitations which would affect your ability to serve: No
Prescribed medication:
No
Any allergies? Phobias? Other issues? Allergie against Pollen and cats( but neither is sincier)

Have you ever been diagnosed with depression, schizophrenia, bi polar, psychosis, anxiety disorders or neurosis? If so, did you/are you receiving any counseling or psychological treatment for same?
No i havn't.

BDSM History and involvement

How long have you been in the lifestyle?
Since i became 18 i guess.
Have you ever been owned? If so, for how long? Not so far.
What BDSM books have you read & like (fiction/non-fiction)? Non. Many online fiction thou.
Additional info if wanna give? I think i said everything

Last edited by Renji3; 10-18-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk