Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 09-06-2017, 04:25 PM   #1
Jt2017

Default Female slaves

Ok I'm just putting this out here to see what is said. I know there is a few female slaves that are true to there words. But who would agree that alot of female slaves who post on here with there kik and when u reply never look at it and don't reply. This place can be good but I think there are to many fakes. Another thing is that when a female mistress is on she wants to see everything and face. In my opinion a master can't even see a boob with no face. Think there is different standards. I would like to hear everybody opinion on what I said. I know I will get good and bad but would like to hear. Cheers.

Last edited by Jt2017; 09-06-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Jt2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #2
okia_

You are right. I mostly check the female master looking for slave topics, but so many are fake. Its really off putting. The demands are extremely high and the reward is so low. There are some ads I would trust, but you can easily pick them out from the rest. They contain a lot of information, read well, don't ask extreme things etc. So many other ads from "girls" who just registered etc, it's unbelievable. Sometimes I even think they're all the same person lol. I don't know how it is the other way around, male masters for female slaves. I'd assume it's a bit better there because of the demand (lots of male slaves, fewer female slaves).

Limits: permanent damage, children, poo/pee, public exposure
okia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt2017 View Post
Ok I'm just putting this out here to see what is said. I know there is a few female slaves that are true to there words. But who would agree that alot of female slaves who post on here with there kik and when u reply never look at it and don't reply. This place can be good but I think there are to many fakes. Another thing is that when a female mistress is on she wants to see everything and face. In my opinion a master can't even see a boob with no face. Think there is different standards. I would like to hear everybody opinion on what I said. I know I will get good and bad but would like to hear. Cheers.
I think you have a point to an extent.

Yes, a lot of ads or kik from those claiming to be female are fake...but the same can be said of males. Maybe not as many, but quite a lot too. As for the ads for female doms...I personally have never requested any sort of picture but only written reports, excluding my most recent ad due to the blackmail dynamic I am looking for this time. But in the past with different dynamics/different subs I never demanded, asked or expected it. I know other genuine females too who don't expect pictures, both at first or ever, along with being genuine subs/slaves, myself included. So there are some of us out there, you just have to find us.

I agree the standards can be different and although they shouldn't be, it's always going to happen when you have a 70-30% ratio (if not an even bigger difference) of the genders. Females can be picky because of it.

I'll also point out that while I have found subs (both male and female) through ads, I have never found a dom personally through ads. I have always found a dom by forming friendships on the forums and/or chatroom, and when I see ads where it ends with me kik me I just instantly think they're not serious or want a quick jerk off.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #4
cooperjess

I think part of this might also stem from how many messages you can get after posting an ad that blows up. They might not be fake it, it could just be that they can't reply to every one, they're feeling overwhelmed of
no longer in the mood, or that they've already found what they're looking for.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:55 AM   #5
Jt2017

I agree with what u are all saying. I was just putting it out there to see what people thought.
Jt2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:36 AM   #6
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

I was discussing this with a smart and wise person the other day and we agreed that there are several types of both subs/slaves and doms that hang out here.

You've got the fakes, the people that just seek a quick thrill and something to orgasm over, the newbies that don't know what they want and quickly get overwhelmed, the attention seekers, the curious that quickly decide this is too much, the ones that are trying to be someone or something they are not etc. etc. Then you have a small proportion of people that are more consistent and here for the long haul.

I think things might be a little easier if people were more open about their reasons for being here and what they wanted or expected, which most people don't tend to do. Some people are also really bad at communication, which complicates things even further.

I agree that there are some subs who want tasks, dares etc. but then can't be bothered to report back for some reason, which is a little disrespectful. Obviously this will be in some cases because what they are being asked to do either breaks their limits or is just plain stupid or dangerous, or they are simply overwhelmed with the number of requests. What is unfortunate is that they often don't bother to explain for reason for the lack of report or feedback.

I have a thread running for females where they can ask me to make decisions for them and only a small minority take the time to give me any feedback, which is a real shame when you consider that they come to me for help and I put effort into my replies.

I guess the problem is sometimes both subs and doms forget that there are actual real people with emotions behind the username...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Masterwants for this post:
Old 09-08-2017, 06:03 AM   #7
okia_

Is it maybe an option to restrict posting ads only to accounts that are older than, say, 10 days? That weeds out the (probably fake 90% of the time) ads that are shallow and posted on the day the account was created.

Limits: permanent damage, children, poo/pee, public exposure
okia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #8
gamerdom

Getdare is honestly one of the worst spots to find a partner... Its hard to explain why but I will attempt to.

The environment is not conductive to a good search. Getdare is very restrictive, and I've had arguments about it with the mods all ready regarding the 30-day rule (and I've apparently be disciplined for violating it by them locking ALL of my threads think I didn't notice that mods?). On Getdare, there is no difference between a sub and a slave or a dom and a master, when there is a significant difference.

Even some of the information that passed around it very unbecoming of a relationship. A proper dom/sub or master/slave online relationship cannot be done without the use of pics and/or cam. I'm sorry there is no way around it. Without a visual component of the relationship it is not a proper relationship. Its WAY too easy now to fake being a girl and/or boy. Its 2017; there have to be VERY few of us that have not run into a fake all ready.

The problem with the above is that Getdare is very "No pics period." Its incredibly conservative and this is coming from someone who is very conservative. There are ways to be safe about doing pics guys. There are ways to ease into pics. Getdare's community is just not a place where it is conductive to it.

I'm gonna get hit pretty hard for the above, but someone has to say it.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #9
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Well, there is a little truth in the above - accidentally. the abundant propensity of idiocy and self aggrandizing wannabes, on both side of the spectrum, do make it harder. But when you filter out the wannabes and the neverwrongs there are still quite a few decent people left. But that is true of any forum or online environment. The same can be said in regards to the OP - this is the internet, what do you expect?

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #10
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
Well, there is a little truth in the above - accidentally. the abundant propensity of idiocy and self aggrandizing wannabes, on both side of the spectrum, do make it harder. But when you filter out the wannabes and the neverwrongs there are still quite a few decent people left. But that is true of any forum or online environment. The same can be said in regards to the OP - this is the internet, what do you expect?
There is truth in what you are saying, but there are those of us who wish to find something long term and Getdare has not been conductive to it because of the reasons I went over above.

Getdare is more suited for the one off relationships. Its a forum to get dares and its Master/Slave section suffers for it.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
There is truth in what you are saying, but there are those of us who wish to find something long term and Getdare has not been conductive to it because of the reasons I went over above.

Getdare is more suited for the one off relationships. Its a forum to get dares and its Master/Slave section suffers for it.

It's true the master/slave section leaves a lot to be desired at times, but I don't think it's true that gd is more suited for short/one off relationships.

Butterfly and asslvr? Together for years and now married.
Lizzy and Drw? Together for over three years.
Lola and James? Together for quite a while and met in person several times.
Myself and AM? Together for over two years and have met in person.
Someone else I met on gd and switched with I lived with for a full year.

From what I am aware some of the above started talking because of the others ad in the m/s section.

Yes, there may be more people searching for a short or one off relationship than there is people searching for long term but I don't think that's anything to do with a lack of people willing to send pictures or use cam. Several of my examples including myself refused cam or pictures to begin with and now look at them.

I have also read other blogs, posts etc where others have met. I don't know them personally so didn't include them in the examples. But there are many more than the ones I listed.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 09-09-2017, 03:59 PM   #12
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

It's true the master/slave section leaves a lot to be desired at times, but I don't think it's true that gd is more suited for short/one off relationships.

Butterfly and asslvr? Together for years and now married.
Lizzy and Drw? Together for over three years.
Lola and James? Together for quite a while and met in person several times.
Myself and AM? Together for over two years and have met in person.
Someone else I met on gd and switched with I lived with for a full year.

From what I am aware some of the above started talking because of the others ad in the m/s section.

Yes, there may be more people searching for a short or one off relationship than there is people searching for long term but I don't think that's anything to do with a lack of people willing to send pictures or use cam. Several of my examples including myself refused cam or pictures to begin with and now look at them.

I have also read other blogs, posts etc where others have met. I don't know them personally so didn't include them in the examples. But there are many more than the ones I listed.
So six or seven couples you mentioned if you include the blog posts? That's not a very good ratio. Now obviously you're not gonna get very many (I get that), but you would think if Getdare had long term in mind there would be more than just six examples of couples lasting more than a year...

I think it does have something to do with lack of people willing to do pics though. I'd argue that online relationships NEED them. You need to be able to see your significant other consistently at least once a day if not more. One of the most successful relationships that turned into a offline that I know off was based off the idea that the further you are away from someone the more you need to A) talk to them and B) video chat or see a pic.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
So six or seven couples you mentioned if you include the blog posts? That's not a very good ratio. Now obviously you're not gonna get very many (I get that), but you would think if Getdare had long term in mind there would be more than just six examples of couples lasting more than a year...

I think it does have something to do with lack of people willing to do pics though. I'd argue that online relationships NEED them. You need to be able to see your significant other consistently at least once a day if not more. One of the most successful relationships that turned into a offline that I know off was based off the idea that the further you are away from someone the more you need to A) talk to them and B) video chat or see a pic.
I only listed the couples I know personally, which I mentioned in the post. There's thousands of members and thousands I don't know/have never even spoken to, so it's very likely there are several more than who I used as examples. Of course there's going to be more who haven't lasted that long I didn't say that or mean that. My point was aimed at the majority of the long lasting couples I personally know of started without pics/cam.

I agree to an extent about it furthering the relationship with pictures/cam. I know I feel a lot closer to AM when i can see him as opposed to solely text. But when someone demands them right away before you even slightly know each other I just think that's the only thing they're after. Maybe others do too?
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-09-2017 at 04:14 PM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 09-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #14
Joker50
Distinguished Member

If I may; I have had some of my friends on here a long time but others have come and gone. it is the nature of the site that people are not necessarily going to stay forever, also we are seeing a trickle of older members coming back on line. They are still asking for dares but now they have partners or kids or whatever.. or they haven't found anyone away from here who understands their needs.
The thing is, it is a site primarily designed for people to play truth or dare and it was not intended to be a dating site.

As it is has grown so it has become a place for more sexual / fetish / bdsm type games and contacts and people have paired up, that is humans for you, we have developed the site into it being more than was perhaps visualised in the first place.

You have to also remember that at one time the age for joining was as young as 13 and it was only the fuss of different countries and their laws being changed that finally pushed it up to 18.

The dares haven't changed that much either, I remember my previous profile getting into trouble for telling a girl of 13 or 14 that she shouldn't be asking for something as it would do her harm and then she reported me and i got the hassle. i think that was pictures too but I don't remember now.

And that was why kink talk was brought along, an 18 site you can post nudes etc too. Unfortunately it is almost a male gay site these days and a lot of women stay away because of that.

I understand why there are no pics rule on get dare and it sucks but you just have to go along with it.

as for the fakes....I'll be back

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #15
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

I agree to an extent about it furthering the relationship with pictures/cam. I know I feel a lot closer to AM when i can see him as opposed to solely text. But when someone demands them right away before you even slightly know each other I just think that's the only thing they're after. Maybe others do too?
As I stated before... there are ways to work yourselves into it. You are restricted yourselves by point blank saying no.

Just like its scary to say its 2017 anyone can be anyone on the internet be careful. You can also say its 2017 you can be careful and have fun at the same time without restricting yourselves.

You and I are not going to agree; that's fine. I'm never going to agree with any of the mods on Getdare because its completely my belief they have sticks up their butts and are not willing to see and try other ways of doing something. The S/M Area rules were written in 2009 and were set in stone.
*shrug* I'm done; I've made my point in this thread, and its kind of gone off topic now.

Tags
female slaves.