Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Loving the story so far, looking forward to the chapters to come.
Thanks, stay tuned!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:33 AM   #17
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The nurse made me gulp down the nasty porridge. She stuffed big spoonfuls into my mouth and hardly gave me the chance to catch my breath. Before I could swallow, the next load was already being stuffed into my mouth. It went everywhere, on my cheeks, my chin, down my front on the napkin. She clearly didn't care about proper bedside manners. When the bowl was finally finished, she held a cup of lukewarm water to my lips and gave me some sips. Then, brusquely, she stood up, took the breaks off the wheelchair and wheeled me out of the room. Down the white corridor we went, this time all the way to the end.

The nurse stopped in front of a big iron door. Next to the door on the left was a barred window, the security office I presumed, and Nurse Agatha asked the men inside to unlock the door. “No escape possible here,” I thought. With a loud buzz, the door swung open and we went through. To the right was another door and the nurse knocked on it.
“Enter,” said Matron’s voice from inside.
The door was opened by a woman clad in a white button down dress. It had the number 3 on the chest pocket, and below, in stitched letters was the word “nurse's aid.” “Wow is this the Matron’s pet?” I wondered. The woman smirked at me and let us in with an exaggerated wave.

Matron’s office was very luxurious. Panelled wood, leather chair and a big polished desk that dominated the room. There was a cart with coffee, milk and biscuits. My mouth watered at seeing all these delicious things. At the same time, I felt my anger at being fed the horrible porridge rising again. Even more so, because the nurse hadn't bothered to wipe my face afterwards. I felt the lumps sticking to my cheeks and my chin but there was nothing I could do about it with my arms tightly wrapped around myself in the straight jacket.

I was parked in front of the big desk. Matron had her elbows on the desk, fingertips pressed together and she just looked at me without saying anything. I could almost feel myself shrink under her gaze. I had planned to try and give them as hard a time as possible, to not let them win, but I didn't feel like I was doing a good job. Everything that they did here, was designed to make one feel small and insignificant. My privacy was already taken, along with my dignity and they had quickly succeeded in making me completely dependant on them. So I could only sit in front of Matron, with downcast eyes, waiting what was in store for me.

She did make me wait. She had her lackey poor her another cup of coffee and add three lumps of sugar and a splash of cream. She took the cup and saucer and stirred the contents delicately. I was amazed how that was possible with such big sausage fingers, but I knew better than to say anything. Then she sat back, took a sip of her coffee and a bite from her biscuit and sighed contentedly. I shifted in the wheelchair. Sitting down was becoming uncomfortable with the strap of the straightjacket, secured tighter than was necessary, between my legs.

Suddenly, the Matron shot out her right arm and slammed her big hand down on a remote control that lay beside her on the desk. I almost doubled over from a sudden jolt of pain in my clit, but the strap around my chest held me in place. I wanted to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. My pussy felt like it was on fire! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even move. It hurt so bad! Finally, the pain stopped. Panting, I was trying to compose myself, but tears ran from my eyes.
“A little demonstration of your newly fitted correctional unit,” said Matron. “This is what happens to you if you touch yourself, or if you misbehave. I think I have made myself clear?” I nodded vehemently. “I DIDN’T HEAR YOU!” She barked. “Y…yes M..matron I said quickly, “it's clear.”

“Good. Now, Stacey, fetch me the documents for this inmate please,” she commanded her pet. Stacey scurried away and returned a few minutes later with a thick file in her hands. “She's got quite a history already I can tell,” she smirked while putting the file down in front of Matron.
“That's quite enough Stacey, now go do your chores,” Matron said, sending her away. Stacey sulked out of the room. Good riddance… I disliked her already.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 09:21 AM   #18
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Matron opened the file and scanned the pages. Finally she remarked; “it's a good thing you've come back to us young lady. I see you've been treated before, but it must have had little effect. I've always thought the young offenders Unit to be way too lenient. They don't tackle the real, underlying problem that is your sick, unbridled fantasy. You lot go about your day, with cunts instantly wet at the thought of despicable acts of lust. You haven't an inch of restraint or self respect.”

I glared at her, I was boiling on the inside. There was nothing wrong with me! I didn't do anyone any harm. I liked kinky stuff and orgasms….so what? What did they have to gain by making women go without? I thought society had gotten rid of these old fashioned ideas long ago. But ever since the new Ultra Conservative party came into power, endorsing the Unit’s chastity movement, we seem to have regressed back into history little by little. The fact that they support the party with exorbitant sums of money might have something to do with all these changes made into new laws. Now they're treating us once again like we're hysterics, just like the olden days.
The party has given the Unit the power to lock women away and do with us as they see fit.

Matron was gazing at me, finger hovering over the remote. “Are you going to pay attention now girl?” She said, menacingly. Quickly, I nodded. I didn't want another shock!

“You'll be in the Unit until we deem you fit to return to civilisation,” Matron continued. “We have a daily routine that you will follow, which will help you with your recovery.

We get up at 6 in the morning. There'll be an inspection by the staff and you will be expected to have made your bed neatly and present yourself bent over with legs wide and ass cheeks spread. Unfortunately, this has proven necessary as the inmates will use any means available to get off once they can't touch their cunts anymore.
After inspection, it's off to the showers and then breakfast.
After breakfast you will go to class. We have several very competent teachers who are extremely qualified at reforming your wayward sort.
You'll have lunch and exercise outdoors. After lunch, you'll have a nap hour. This is mandatory and you will stay in bed. We can monitor you via the cameras in your room.
In the afternoon, we have several therapies especially tailored to address each of your disorders.
Dinner is at 6 and you will do several chores afterwards. Then it's off to bed and your cell will be locked.

Level 1’s and level 2’s will both follow the same schedule. The level 2’s however, will be treated with more leniency and have more privileges. If you're on your best behaviour, even you might someday advance to that level. It will give you something to aspire to. The level 3’s have their own schedule. They can earn points in helping the staff out and you will follow their orders without question. Your correctional unit is set to medium intensity right now. If you don't want to experience the high setting, I suggest you keep your filthy little fingers off that cunt of yours.

Bad behaviour and not complying with the rules will earn you a warning point. Three points will set you back to level Zero, so beware. If you behave, we won't have a problem with you. A shock from your correctional unit also counts as one warning point.”

Finally, Matron was done with her speech, clearly satisfied that she's made a powerful impression on me. She addressed nurse Agatha; “how long until this one’s out of recovery?” The nurse looked me over and said” I think she needs a nap and another feed and then she'll be fit to start therapy this afternoon...”

Therapy… “fuck that,” I thought. “I don't need any fucking therapy!” I wanted to shout this in the Matron’s face, but I didn't dare. The first shock was bad enough.

Instead, I just let myself be wheeled away by the nurse, back to Recovery. After all these hours, a problem had presented itself; I really really needed to pee. I knew I wasn't allowed to speak unless spoken to, but if they put me to bed like this, I would surely wet the bed and I didn't want to have to deal with the ridicule of the nurses again. I cleared my throat and looked at the nurse. I was squirming in the chair now and I was hoping she'd get the gist. “Is there something you want to ask me girl?” She said with a disapproving look. I nodded “yes madam, I really need to pee madam,” I stammered. She sighed and exasperated sigh. Clearly, I was being a very big inconvenience. “Do you think I don't have anything better to do? I don't care about your bathroom regime, you'll just have to use the training pants again once we've put you down for your nap. You can be glad we're giving you those at all.”

With that, I was put back into the bed for my afternoon nap by two nurses, restraints and feeding bag fixed in place. Helpless, feeling like a small child.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 04:00 PM   #19
LilMonki

Like all of your content, this piece is fantastic so far. Loving it!

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:17 AM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
Like all of your content, this piece is fantastic so far. Loving it!
Thank you very much

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-27-2017, 04:21 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I was back in the bed, fully restrained. The feeding bag had been hooked up to my gag again, but thankfully, they'd both been removed after I'd finished. No drugs this time. The nurse had left me alone after a pat on the cheek and closed the door behind her.
I was trying to process all that had happened this morning. The mess hall, with all the women there, eating the same filth day after day. Except for the good girls. Would I ever be good enough? I didn't have high hopes. I couldn't stand the injustice of it all. I didn't want to conform to horribly outdated values, there was nothing wrong with me, nothing that needed fixing. But I knew that I had to at least try to pretend that I was good, if I didn't want to end up a level Zero. I didn't know what that would entail, but neither did I want to find out.

Then the Matron’s office; the correctional unit. The shock had been very painful. It would certainly hold me back from touching myself. I couldn't even try to remove it, because I would get shocked all the same. It was devious, sadistic. I guessed they loved the power it gave them. They could even monitor excitement levels, I wondered how they'd use that knowledge. I really had to get out of here! But I would have to go about it very very carefully.

I sighed. Stuck in the bed, left to my own thoughts with nothing else to do, I was becoming more and more restless and frustrated. Not tired at all. I haven't done a nap since I was 3 years old damnit. This treatment was making me angry. And I had to pee. I didn't know how much longer I would be stuck here and I doubted I could control my bladder for much longer. “Shit” I muttered under my breath. “Fuck this place!” A little louder. I was getting mad now. “Come back here and let me go you stupid fat co…” I stopped mid-sentence as the door swung open. Nurse Agatha stood there, hands on hips. She tutted and walked over to a cupboard next to my bed. She held up a new sort of gag. This one was black and obscenely phallic, with a little balloon attached to the outside. “Naughty girls need to learn when to shut up. Open wide.” She pushed the rubber against my mouth, but I kept it shut tightly. She sighed and, with exaggerated patience, she said “do you realise I could have just as easily given you a shock? You can be glad I'm letting you off so lightly but I won't warn you a second time. Now OPEN UP!”

I decided it would probably be wise to obey, so I opened my mouth. It was immediately filled by the gag. The cock-shaped part went into my mouth, and a leather panel covered my lips.
Nurse Agatha buckled the straps tightly behind my head and grabbed the balloon. With a smirk, she started to pump it. Inside my mouth, I felt the gag expand. My eyes watered as it touched the back of my throat. “Good,” she said, satisfied with the result. I was panicking a little. If I moved my head ever so slightly, the cock would set off my gag reflex. Not enough to make me throw up, but enough to make it very uncomfortable. I looked at the nurse with pleading eyes. If she could deflate it just a little… But the bitch was clearly enjoying herself now. She turned back toward the door and told me “enjoy the rest of your nap dear.”

I tried to lay very still while feeling around for the balloon. If I could reach it, maybe I could at least deflate it. I did have some wriggle room, but I couldn't lift my hands up high enough. I tried to look down, but instantly regretted it. I quickly lay back on the pillow and attempted to relax.
I felt defeated and in the end, I also gave up on trying to hold my bladder. It had started to hurt and now I sighed as I let go. I was utterly humiliating to be peeing my pants as an adult woman, but at least the pain was gone. At first, it wasn't so bad. I felt the wet warmth spreading around my buttocks and the relief was nice. But then I realised what I had done. The pee was starting to get cold and the training pants felt wet and soggy. I didn't know how long I would have to stay in them until they'd clean me up. They would surely ridicule me again for not being able to control myself, use it as an extra reason to justify my incarceration.
“Fuck it, I really need to get out of here,” I thought as, despite myself, I slowly nodded off.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-27-2017, 01:11 PM   #22
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9

When I woke up, nurse Leah was hovering over me. Damn, she was beautiful. She knew it too. She sauntered through the room in her short skirt and high heels. When she saw I was looking, she dropped her pen on purpose. She bent at the waist to pick it up and flashed me a pair of pristine white lace knickers. They were almost transparent and I could see the plump outlines of her pussy. Then she walked over to me and took out a remote that looked a lot like the one Matron had in her office. Instinctively I shrunk back, but Leah only smiled. “I can tell your sexual excitement has risen since I came into the room.” I blushed. It was the truth. She turned me on enormously, despite the circumstances. She walked up to me and bent over to brush back a strand of hair that was in my face. Her big breasts almost touched my nose. With a husky voice she said “I could smother you with these. I could just push my breasts down onto your face and wouldn't let you breathe until you sucked my nipples. You couldn't do a thing; helpless, restrained, in my power.” Then the breasts were gone. She almost disappeared from view and I tried to watch where she was going. I immediately gagged on the big latex cock still buried in my mouth. Leah giggled. I felt so very helpless and I hated myself for becoming excited. I was also angry; clearly the Unit’s puritan values of chastity and modesty didn't apply to their staff. We were just here for their sadistic, perverted pleasure.

Slowly, nurse Leah pulled down my sheets. I blushed furiously when I saw her eying my wet pants. I felt so silly in the presence of this beautiful woman. She checked the remote again. “Wow, your levels are through the roof!” She exclaimed. “It's almost as if you're enjoying this.” I wanted to shake my head no, but I didn't want to, with the gag still in my mouth. Besides, there was no point denying what the correctional unit was telling her. “It's about time you went to have your therapy, you filthy little thing.” She said. I blushed even more.

After she'd cleaned me up and dressed me in a hospital gown, nurse Leah undid my restraints and took out my gag, thankfully. She told me that they would stay off as long as I behaved myself. She had the remote at the ready of course, that's how they controlled all the women here. It was weird, standing up by myself, hands and legs free. The hospital gown was so flimsy, it was almost see-through. It came down to my upper thighs in front and it was open in the back, save for a little string to close it at the top. It had a big number 1 on the front. I hadn't been given any panties or a bra. My breasts wobbled while I moved and the cold air touched my naked pussy and ass. “So we have unrestricted access in case we need to check or search you.” The nurse said. I felt very naked and I hated the thought of going out among the rest of the women like this.

“Come on, I'll show you to your therapy,” Leah said, giving me a slap on my bare ass. I bristled, but I followed behind her. It felt strange to be walking around again. I hadn't been given any shoes, so I was barefoot. The tile floor was cold and I shivered; I was hardly wearing anything. The hospital gown kept falling open while I walked, exposing my backside. I thought about the level 2’s uniform. A skirt and t-shirt, I would have loved to have those.

At this hour, the hallway was busy. Level 1’s and 2’s were walking in line, heads down, quietly going to and from classes or therapy. A few nurses and level 3 women were supervising all this. Every nurse had a remote control hanging from their belt and they kept their hands in close proximity. I followed after nurse Leah, feeling very self conscious. A few women looked at me, clearly curious about the latest arrival, but they said nothing. We approached Stacey, the level 3 aide, who was standing there with that smirk on her face again. I glared at her, the feeling of dislike still very much present. When I passed her, I felt her eyes in my back. I knew she must be getting quite the view as I walked by and hated the enjoyment she obviously displayed.

We went through the iron door again, but this time, we had to go a little further. The therapist’s office was on the left. Inside, a good looking middle aged man sat behind his desk. He had a heavy grey beard, but looked fresh and energetic otherwise. He was immaculately dressed, and looked very self satisfied. He directed me to an arm chair opposite his desk. I sat down, shivering as my bare ass touched the cold leather. Nurse Leah stood beside me, standing guard probably.
“Welcome to the Unit, I'm doctor Bates” the man said. He had pleasant sounding baritone voice. “I know these last two days were a lot to take in, but I'm here if you want to talk about it. First, let me ask you a few questions.”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-27-2017, 01:56 PM   #23
Lightze
Chaos

Wow that is excellent work! A joy to read!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 AM   #24
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Wow that is excellent work! A joy to read!
Thank you very much. It is a joy to write also.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-28-2017, 06:12 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 10

Chapter 10

He opened my file and picked up a fountain pen from his desk. He looked at me with an intense gaze. He asked me a few general questions like my age, weight, place of birth, and previous illnesses. I didn't feel inclined to answer this man, he was a stranger after all and I hadn't asked for any treatment. But nurse Leah stood next to me, and moved her finger towards the buttons of the remote in her hands so I answered the doctor’s questions reluctantly. “Do you suffer from insomnia or nightmares?” He asked then. I shrugged, I've never been a good sleeper. Whenever I wake up, my brain switches on immediately, only to deactivate again once I fall into a deep sleep. But this isn't always easy. Sometimes I'm too wired up, thinking of too many things I want to do before the day ends. I tell the doctor something along these lines. He said nothing, just wrote in my file.

“Are you highly strung? Meaning you react strongly, emotionally or aggressively in certain situations?” I shrugged. “When something makes me mad, of course I react. I won't stand injustice or dishonesty,” I said. “I wouldn't call that highly strung. I would call that normal, part of being human.” Again, the doctor said nothing, just wrote. He was making me nervous.
Then he looked up and said “The nurses reported that you did have some violent outbursts when you were apprehended two days ago and also while you were in recovery.”
Now I felt my blood pressure rising. “Of course I fucking tried to defend myself. You fucking abducted me!”
Doctor Bates looked at nurse Leah and then at me. “I guess we can tick the highly strung box.” He muttered.
I exploded. I shot up out of the chair and yelled “You don't have the right to hold me here and do those horrible things to me! The way I've been trea…”

“ZAP!”

Instantly, I doubled over as the shock went through my clit. My legs tuned into jelly and I sank to the floor. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and I was gasping for air. The doctor and nurse stood in front of me. Not lifting a finger to help. “Get up,” commanded the nurse, “now.”
Slowly, I got back to my feet and sat back on my chair. The pain was gone, but I was still out of breath. Crying, even though I didn't want to give them the satisfaction.

Doctor Bares sat back behind his desk. I didn't dare to move or speak. After a few minutes of contemplation, he said “I think it will be wise if we focus on getting this temper of yours under control for now. Once we've achieved that, we can focus on the rest of your problems. This shock has earned you your first warning point girl.” I Looked at my hands. “Fuck him,” I thought to myself, but I stayed quit.

“Nurse, please escort this patient to her room. She can ponder her actions until dinner time. I don't think we will achieve anything else today.” With that, I was sent away by the doctor.
Nurse Leah made me walk in front of her, through the iron door and halfway through the hall. We stopped at a white door with the number 1 on a sign next to it. It had a small glass hole, for the staff to look in and, beneath it, a hatch. The nurse unlocked the door und swung it open. “This is your cell.” She told me. As you’re level 1, the door will be locked while you're in here. We only unlock it when your schedule calls for it. With a nudge, she made me step inside and slammed the door shut behind me. I heard several locks and bolts slip into place. There was no handle on the inside of the door, and pushing against it had absolutely no effect.

The cell was tiny, maybe 3 by 2 metres. On the left was a bed. Or rather, a mattress on an iron frame, bolted to the wall. There was a thick, woollen blanket on the bed and a very flat pillow. At the end of the bed was a washbasin and toilet combined in one metal unit, like the ones they have in prisons. Everything was bolted down and tightly secured. There was nothing I could use to assault the staff, of harm myself if I wanted to.

In the cell, all the walls where white, just like the rest of the Unit.
Everything here was colourless and mind numbing. Mounted high up on the wall, was a metal box with holes in it. It looked like a speaker, though no sound came out at the moment.
In the right corner, where the walls met the ceiling, was a small red light. It blinked every now and then; a camera! Even in here, I did not have any privacy. Angrily, I kicked the bed, it made a lot of noise and against better judgement, I kicked it again.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-28-2017, 11:41 AM   #26
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

You've got me hooked on this story. Thank you again for taking the time to share with the community!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #27
little pet
getDare Succubus

It is my pleasure. Thanks for keeping up with the story :-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-30-2017, 06:04 AM   #28
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Finally, I sat down on the bed. There was nothing else to do. No distractions, no books or paper and pencil. Was the goal of the Unit to bore inmates into good behaviour?
I didn't know what time it was and when dinner would be. Not that I was looking forward to it…
I stood up, and took a few sips of water from the wash basin. Then I started pacing the room. There was little space for me to move, but at least I was doing something. I was thinking of a way to get out of here. I could pretend that I was reformed, be on my best behaviour, but could I just betray everything I believed in? I didn't think so. Plus, it might still take years. Every time I moved through the room, I saw the little red light in the corner follow me.
No, I had to escape one way or another. “During dinner or school, I might have the chance to speak to other women,” I thought. “Most will know this place better than I do.”

After I tired of pacing, I lay down on the bed. The blanket was scratchy and stiff. It itched on my naked flesh and I dreaded having to sleep underneath it. The stupid flimsy gown didn't offer much protection unfortunately. I decided I could turn my disordered brain, as the Unit called it, into action and use it to amuse myself.

I closed my eyes and thought of happier times. Before the Unit. I was remembering my girlfriend. We'd been together for two years, until the Unit drove us apart. We would sunbathe naked together on her deck. She was a bit older than me and she owned a house at a lake, enclosed by thick woods. When the weather was hot, we'd dive in and splash about. When we got tired and cold, we wrapped up together in a sheet and drank wine and watched the sun go down. We'd giggle and I'd tickle her teasingly, knowing she couldn't stand it. She'd always threaten to tie me up so that I couldn't tease her anymore and then she'd have her way with me. The idea excited us, and we'd have sex. Hot, steamy, outdoors, not a care in the world.

One night, she did what she promised. I was feeling particularly horny and happy and wanted to challenge her. I started to poke her sides. She had just taken a sip of wine, and it sprayed out of her mouth and nose because of her laughter. She warned me “I will get you. I'll sit on top of you, tie you up and torture you until you beg for mercy.” I laughed and she pounced. In a flash she had pushed me over on my side and rolled me onto my belly. Then she sat on my back and grabbed my wrists. There was a roll of duct tape on the deck and she grabbed it and taped my hands together, then my ankles. I could have escaped, or put up a fight, but I really didn't want to. I was enjoying myself way too much. She rolled me on my back and I couldn't stop giggling.
She sat on top of me and pinched my nipples, and when I screamed, she took them in her mouth and sucked. I was panting now, excited, feeling very horny. She put her hand between my legs and held them up in front of me. Wet. “You little slut,” she laughed. I shot up and grabbed her nipple between my lips and licked. “Hmmm so good!” I said and moved to grab the other with my mouth, but she pushed me back down. She put her hand over my mouth and whispered into my ear “I've always dreamt of this, having you at my mercy, while doing all kinds of sexy things to you while you're tied up.” I looked into her eyes. I loved her so much. I wanted to do everything for this woman. She took her hand away and I said “I am yours, you can do to me whatever you want. Anything.”

I started to moan and sigh and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't lay still on the mattress and I moved my hands to my nipples. They stood up erect through the thin fabric. I took them between thumb and index finger and squeezed. Another sigh, another wave of pleasure…

Suddenly the speaker crackled and a hard tinny voice shouted “stop this at once and present yourself for inspection.”

With a start I awoke from my revelry. I shot upright “Shit shit shit.” They must have been watching me through the camera while I gave them quite the show. I had forgotten all about it! I had floated away, daydreaming and had managed to get horny while locked up in this hell hole. I blushed involuntary. And now, inspection? That was only supposed to be in the mornings, wasn't it? I could feel that I was very wet. I looked for some toilet paper or something to wipe myself with, but there was nothing. Besides, if I touched myself, I would get another shock.

“Assume the position NOW.” Commanded the voice. "Stand near the door, there is a mark on the floor." Bushing even more, I saw that there were two outlines of feet, painted about a metre apart on the floor. I put my feet on them, facing away from the door, bent over and grabbed my ass cheeks.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 07-30-2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:29 AM   #29
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great story so far. You have a very active imagination!

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:29 AM   #30
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Great story so far. You have a very active imagination!
She has. It is a big strength!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk