Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:44 AM   #33
subDanni

This next part miiiight be a little rough. Please let me know if it's too much :P

Sarah came back to the bedroom after 30 minutes or so and released the leash from the handle on the closet. She placed a blanket on the floor and let me lay down on it, still hogtied. She asked me if it would be OK if I laid there like that for a few hours. I said yes. She left the room and I could hear them leaving the house. Another 30 minutes or so went by before someone came back. I assumed it was Sarah, but it wasn't. It was Ryan. He released me from the ropes and told me to crawl into the bathroom. I did and sat there on my knees.

Ryan: I want you to piss in the condom I've put on your pathetic locked cock.
Me: Yes Master.

It was a bit scary that Sarah wasn't here. And it was hard to pee in front of him.

Ryan: Well?
Me: Sorry, Master. It's just a bit difficult.

He slapped my face. Harder than Sarah did. It hurt more than I liked. Then he forced me to bend my neck and upper body back so my head was just above the toilet bowl.

Ryan: Well, it's not difficult for me. Open your whore-mouth.

I opened up and soon after he started to pee inn my mouth. I didn't manage to swallow and when my mouth filled up he started to pee all over my face.

Ryan: Close your mouth and get your head back up. You are not allowed to swallow before you've peed in the condom. Understand? Just nod, whore.

I did as he told me, and I managed to pee in the condom.

Ryan: What a whore. Swallow my piss and open your mouth so I can see that it's empty.

I swallowed and opened up. Then he removed the condom and poured the pee mixed with cum into my mouth.

Ryan: Swallow it as I pour it into your whore-mouth.

I did. Then he just placed the condom on my face and took a picture of me. I was still a bit scared. I could sense that he had more in store for me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room where he tied me to the dinner table. My legs spread and tied to the legs of the table. He tied my arms together and had the end of the rope from my tied arms attached to the legs of the table and tightened so I was bent over the table. Not able to move much. He took the buttplug out of my ass and stuffed it into my mouth and put duct tape over my plugged mouth and around my head. His roughness was very exciting, but at the same time kinda scary. Too scary. He started to use the cane on my ass. Hard, the first 10 would have been enough for me. I tried to moan and beg him to stop even though I was gagged with the buttplug. He didn't seem to care. After about 30 spanks from the cane I stopped counting and a bit after that he began to finger my asshole, before he fucked me and came in my ass. It was painful being fucked by him.
I got a little break before he started to use the cane again. He was way rougher than I managed, and he must have understood that I really wanted him to stop. Sarah and Ryan had already pushed my limits, but not to a level I could not manage. He seemed to get really turned on by my pain and just kept going. Suddenly I could hear someone coming home.

Sarah: Ryan! What the fuck are you doing?!
Ryan: Oh, you are back already?
Sarah: She is bleeding on her ass-cheeks, Ryan. Stop it right now!
Ryan: Fine.
Sarah: You can't be so rough with her.

Sarah went over to me and started to untie my arms. She could see that I had tears in my eyes.

Sarah: I want you to leave, Ryan. You shouldn't even be here now. And you told me you would take it easy. I know you like to be hard, but you can't just keep going when someone have had enough.
Ryan: Come on, Sarah. She can handle it.
Sarah: Honestly, I think we were to hard on her earlier. I told you that! You said you agreed, and now she is crying. Fuck off, will you? I'll call you.
Ryan: OMG, you really feel pity on this slave? Fine. See you.

Ryan left and Sarah untied me and took the plug out of my mouth. She let me take a shower, and after that she asked if I wanted to borrow any of her clothes. I wanted to, she was so kind and caring with me. I didn't realize that her kindness could be such a turn on for me. She gave me a purple bra and thong to wear, black yoga pants, a white shirt and white cute ankle-socks. She helped me with the wig and some light make-up and even put lotion on my sore butt-cheeks. Then we went back to the living room. She sat down in the the sofa. I sat down beside the sofa on my knees.

Sarah: Awe, Jenna. Come up in the sofa. I feel so bad for you now.
Me: Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah: You can just call me Sarah now. I apologize for letting Ryan be so rough with you. He was suppose to be at his place.
Me: It's OK. But I was scared. He would not stop.
Sarah: Awe. Come here, lay down and rest your head in my lap. He's such an asshole. I'm very angry at him now.

As I laid there she stroked my head. I felt so nice.

Me: Thank you, Sarah. This feels very nice.
Sarah: Good. I understand if you don't want to play anymore. We can stop if you want to.
Me: Oh, ehm. I'm not sure.
Sarah: You can think about it. I'm not letting Ryan use you ever again.
Me: Thank you. It was fun at first, but he became to rough.
Sarah: Yes, I know. He need to be able to stop when it's gone to far.

We talked a bit more before we watched a little TV. I considered admitting that I had sent pics of me in her moms underwear to Denise. Before I could decide I fell asleep in Sarah's lap.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 05-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #34
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

I really do like that you added some rough stuff into this story! Very curious on where you'll take it from here 😉 Please please please write more!

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:13 PM   #35
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Yeeeessssss I love where this went
MY PM DARES-
Old 06-02-2017, 02:58 AM   #36
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i think it is going in a grate direction, thanks for the story

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #37
batmanboosted

i'm waiting for the next part great story
batmanboosted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #38
subDanni

The next day I did all the chores in the morning and during the day. Whenever I was outside the house I was allowed to wear boy clothes, but with bra, stockings and panties underneath. Sarah told me that Denise would come over later and that I should be all pretty for her.

Sarah: You know, Denise can be very slutty and submissive too. I want to see if I can get her to play with your little cock.
Me: Really? I would love that, Miss.
Sarah: Awe, your puppy-eyes looks so cute. I think you deserve to cum today. But only if you are good and everything works out how I want.
Me: Yes, Miss. I will do anything you want.
Sarah: Good girl. Do you want to take a shower with me before Denise arrives?
Me: Yes, Miss!

She let me stay on my knees in the shower and rub her body with soap. It felt amazing. Her legs and ass is very sexy and my horny cock tried yet again to get hard in the cage. I could not wait to see what Denise would do with my cock. Maybe she would jerk me off. My head was spinning. And I could not believe that Sarah let me see her completely naked.

Sarah: Yes, clean all of me. Don't be shy, silly girl.
Me: Yes, Miss.

She poked my chaste cock with her pretty feet.

Sarah: I feel so bad for you after what happened yesterday. I want you to have a bit of fun today.
Me: Don't feel bad. But thank you, Miss.
Sarah: Do you still want me as your keyholder?
Sarah: Awe, great! You make me very happy, Jenna.

She moved out of the shower and let me clean myself. When I was done I sat on my knees and watched her put on make-up and get her hear sexy. She wore only a pink thong and bra. When she was done she put on very small jeans-shorts. And started putting make-up on me and got me all dolled up as before. When I was ready I had to make dinner for us. Denise arrived and they had fun eating and drinking. I sat beside the dinner table on my knees and watched. Denise was wearing tight and very sexy jeans and had cute pink socks on. I could not help but stare at her pretty feet.

Sarah: Are you hungry, Jenna?
Me: A little, Miss.
Sarah: Awe, open your pretty mouth.

She fed me with her fork. A few bites, before they continued talking and eating.

Sarah: Jenna seems to like your feet, Denise.
Denise: Yes it appears so. Do you want to lick then, Jenna?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Denise: What do you say Sarah?
Sarah: I think she deserve it.
Denise: Go ahead then Jenna. Remove the socks and lick my feet.
Sarah: Such an eager little girl. Both of you, hehe.
Denise: It feels good, yes.

I licked both her feet while I sat under the table. She stretched out her sexy leg. My horny mind could not help myself from starting to hump her leg a little.

Denise: Jenna! What are you doing?
Sarah: Let her have some fun, Denise. Ryan was very rough with her yesterday.
Denise: Really? What happened with poor little Jen?
Sarah: Do you want to show Denise, Jenna?

I moved out from under the table and lifted my skirt so Denise could see my sore bum. I was wearing a black thong, so it didn't hide much of my butt. I didn't have very ugly sores, but one could tell it had been a painful spanking.

Denise: Omg! Ryan did this? What an asshole.
Sarah: Yes, I know. I told him to fuck off yesterday, and have not replied to his texts today. I'm really pissed of at him!
Denise: Yes I agree. Are you ok, Jen?
Me: Yes, it's not that bad. But I was a little scared yesterday.
Denise: Awe, poor girl. You can hump my leg again if you want.

I started to hump her leg with my chaste cock. Her legs and ass was so sexy in those jeans. It was a bit humiliating humping her in front of them, but I was too horny to care.

Sarah: Don't you think she deserves to cum, Denise?
Denise: Yes I think so. I kinda want to see her little penis squirt all the cum she have in those balls.
Sarah: Me too. Do you want to play with it, Denise?
Denise: Yes I kinda do.
Sarah: You're such a slut. But I would love to see you two play.
Denise: Sarah, you are making me horny! What do you have in mind?
Sarah: Do you want Jenna to lick your pussy?

I could see Denise nod.

Sarah: Good. Lets go to the bedroom.

We went to the bedroom and Sarah made us both strip down to our bra and thong. But I was the only one on my knees.

Sarah: Oh, aren't my girls cute together.
Denise: Jenna is plugged. That's not fair. I want a buttplug too.
Sarah: Slutty Denise. Do you see what I mean, Jenna. Denise is a total slut.
Denise: Shut up, Jenna. You are not allowed to call me a slut!
Sarah: Hehe, are my girls going to fight?
Me: I'm sorry, Denise.
Sarah: Good girl. Here, Denise. Take off your tiny thong and insert this into your asshole.
Denise: Yes.

Denise pushed the plug up her ass, right in front of me. Then Sarah pushed her down on the bed and sat on her upper body. She had a pair of handcuffs she dangled in front Denise. She made Denise beg her to handcuff her to the bed. After some convincing begging Denise got her hands cuffed to the bed. Sarah moved out of the bed and made me tie Denise's legs spread to the bedposts. Denise squirmed and moved around. She was so horny. Sarah blindfolded Denise and told me to take of my thong and stuff in into Denise's mouth. Sarah recorded that part with her phone.

Sarah: Do you like her exposed wet pussy, Jenna?
Me: Yes, it's very pretty, Mistress.
Sarah: Do you want to lick it?
Me: Yes, please may I?
Sarah: Should I let her, Denise?

Denise just moaned a loud 'yes'.

Sarah: It seems that Denise, the horny slut wants it, so go ahead, Jenna.

I licked her sweet pussy for a while. She moaned and moaned. My locked cock leaked pre-cum, but I felt like I could lick her for hours. It tasted so good. Sarah handed me a vibrator after a while and told me to use it on Denise. I used it on her and Sarah made Denise beg to cum. Then she told me to stop. She took the thong out of Denise's mouth.

Sarah: I want to have a contest with, Jenna. If she wins she will be unlocked from chastity and get a blowjob from you, Denise. As for you, Denise..well you will be left her tied up for the night, and denied any orgasm.
Denise: Omfg, I'm so horny. What if she lose?!
Sarah: Then you will have an orgasm. I will take care of your pussy myself, I know you like that you little slut.
Denise: Yes, yes!
Sarah: Jenna will have ten minutes with the vibrator. If she can squirt an orgasm out of her little locked cock within the ten minutes she wins. You won't see it, Denise, but you will feel it on your pussy.
Denise: Omg. Just start!

I started to rub the vibrator on my locked cock. Sarah had told me to sit on my knees between Denise's legs and place my locked cock right above her pussy. I was not allowed to touch the cage with anything other than the vibrator. Sarah recorded us as I tried to cum. It took a few minutes, but I could feel I was getting close. I started make a humping movement as I looked at the sexy tied woman in front of me. She was squirming and so helpless. It turned me on watching her.

Sarah: I want you to cum, Jenna. I want that horny slut in front of you lose and be denied.
Me: Yes, Mistress.

Right before the time was up I could feel my cock starting to cum. It felt like a ruined orgasm, but I covered her pussy in white hot cum. I could her Denise sobbing.

Sarah: Aaaaawe, good girl. Your locked cock is so cute squirting out cum. Now I want you to lick up the mess you made.
Sarah: Very well. Lets leave Denise here for a little while. We can go and unlock your cock.
Denise: Come on, please untie me!
Sarah: Nope.

Sarah's cruelty towards Denise was so hot. I could not wait for a blowjob from Denise. Me and Sarah watched a bit of TV and got something to drink before she put handcuffs on me as well, and unlocked my cock.

Sarah: Are you ready for a new orgasm, Jenna? I need to have your hands cuffed because I don't trust that a horny little sissy like you will behave otherwise.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Sarah: Lets go in to Denise.

We went back to the bedroom. Sarah told me to sit on top of Denise so that she could suck my cock as she laid there tied to the bed. I became erect immediately.

Sarah: Open that slutty mouth of yours, Denise. And Jenna, stuff your little cock into her mouth.
Me: Thank you, Mistress. Her mouth feels very good.
Sarah: Well, here's the thing. I will give you the opportunity to be nice to Denise. She can have an orgasm as well tonight, but then you won't get a blowjob. You will just have to jerk off.

My head was spinning again. I humped her mouth gently before I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I thought about the pics she had of me that might get Sarah very angry at me if she saw them. I didn't dare get the blowjob.

Me: I think Denise deserve to cum.
Sarah: Oh, really? What a good and kind sissy you are. Really learning!

Denise moaned in pleasure as Sarah rubbed her pussy a little with her hand before she put on a strap-on. She didn't undress and wore the strap-on outside her jeans-shorts. I was moved to the side of the bed and my left hand was cuffed to the bed so I could jerk off with my right as I watched Sarah fuck Denise.

Sarah: Omg, are you going to cum already, Jenna?
Denise: Mmmmm, fuck me Sarah!
Sarah: I want you to cum on that slutty face in front of you.

Denise's mouth was open due to moaning of pleasure, so I came in her mouth and on her face. She seemed to like it. I quickly became horny again. I had never been this horny before, so quick after orgasm. Sarah continued to fuck Denise, so I just started to jerk off again.

Denise: I'm going to cum!
Sarah: Beg me Denise. Beg me to be allowed to cum.
Denise: Please Sarah, please pretty please can I cum?
Sarah: Are you my slut, Denise?
Denise: Yes, I'm your slutty whore, Sarah. I belong to you!
Sarah: Good girl, cum for me then. Cum, my slut!
Denise: Mmmmmm, yeees!

I came too when Denise had her orgasm. Sarah detached the dildo on the strap on and made me suck it clean. Then we got into the bathroom and she watched me take a quick shower and locked my cock back into chastity. She had laid out a new outfit for me. A french maid outfit. She told me to wear it and clean up after us. We went back and she untied Denise and they got out of the room. I could hear them taking a shower together before leaving the house.

Sarah: We're leaving, Jenna. I'm gonna drive Denise home and I might sleep over at her place.
Denise: Haha, you just want me to get you off.
Sarah: Hehe. Shut up, Denise.
Me: OK. I'll see you later, Mistress.
Denise: What about me?
Me: Sorry, Denise. I can't wait to see you again!

They giggled and left the house. I decided that I would just watch a movie and take it easy after I've cleaned up after us. Unfortunately I got a text-message on my phone in the middle of the movie. It was Ryan.

Text, Ryan: If you don't want the vids and pics I have of you out on the internet you better meet me outside your house in an hour. Wear slutty clothes.

I wondered if he would really do it. I thought about calling Sarah, but I didn't dare. Maybe he would post everything if I said anything to Sarah. A small part of me wanted to be used by him again. I was both scared and horny at this point. I decided to change to a another outfit. Purple stockings, garter belt, purple thong and bra. And a very short school-girl skirt, red and white. And a small white top. I waited in the hallway until I saw his car come up our driveway. He stopped the car and I moved as quickly as I could in the white heels I was wearing. I stopped beside the car and he got out. He duct-tapped my hands behind my back, blindfolded me, put duct-tape on my mouth and put me in the trunk of his car. Again, horny and scared.
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 06-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #39
hoi30e

Please continue, this made my undies wet with orecum only from reading

Kik: hoi30e
hoi30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:23 PM   #40
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I still love this story! Continue
MY PM DARES-
Old 06-30-2017, 02:57 PM   #41
batmanboosted

Next part please i like it very much
batmanboosted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #42
subDanni

The car stopped. It sounded like we were in a garage or something. He opened the trunk of his car and dragged me out. He attached a collar with a leash around my neck and led me with it. As I walked behind him my legs were shaking. Because I was nervous, but also because it was hard walking in slutty high-heels while blindfolded. Suddenly we were in an elevator, I could hear the sounds of it. He led me into a room, a hotel room. He removed the blindfold, leash and the tape on my mouth

Ryan: So, that bitch Sarah broke up with me. No big deal, she's just a bitch anyway. But I'm still going to finish what I started with you, slave.
Me: Please Ryan.
Ryan: You call me Master, slave.
Me: Yes, Master.

He took up a phone. It was mine. He pointed it at me as if he was recording me.

Ryan: Look at the phone and tell Sarah how much you love being my slave and how you deserve my punishment.
Me: Hi Sarah. I love to be Ryan's slave. I love and deserve all the punishment he gives me.
Ryan: Tell the camera how you wish you were my permanent slave. But that I'm only gonna abuse you and then throw you away.
Me: I wish so much I was Ryan's pathetic sissy-slave forever. But I'm too pathetic for him! He's only gonna use me until he's bored with me.
Ryan: Good girl. I hope you love cocks. You are going to get a few of them tonight.
Me: Please, Master..
Ryan: Shut up, slave. This is happening. You are my property until I'm done with you tonight. After that you won't see me again. Understand?
Me: Yes, I understand, Master.

I was put in a doggy-style position on the bed, hand still tied behind my back. He just started to finger my ass while he sent some messages with his own phone. He also slapped my ass gently, and took a few pics of me in that position.

Ryan: I have two guys coming over here in a few minutes. You are not the first sissy I have dominated and earned some money from.
Me: Are you pimping me out, Master?
Ryan: You could say that. I'm going to watch you too, tho.
Me: I understand, Master.
Ryan: Might be more than just two guys. We will see. I know a lot of guys wanting to fuck a sissy like you.

I could not believe I might be in the center of a gang bang. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was placed on my knees beside the bed, before Ryan let two men in. They looked rather normal. About 30 years old and nicely dressed.

Ryan: Here is the sissy. Feel free to touch her and see if she is something you like. And Jenna, this is Steve and Mike.

Mike made me stand up and started to touch my ass and legs, while Steve gave Ryan money.

Mike: Yes, this bitch is good enough. Slim body with a round and sexy ass. And that innocent looking face. You won't be so innocent tonight.
Me: Thank you, Mike.

Mike untied my hands and suddenly Steve was in front of me, getting naked. He told me to get on my knees again and to start jerking his cock. I did as he told me. Shortly after I had to jerk off Mike too. They told me to jerk both their cocks and start to suck them, switching on which one I sucked. But always have one cock in each hand. They both seemed to enjoy it and I could taste their precum. Then they forced me on the bed in a doggy-style position. Steve pulled my thong down and lifted my skirt up and started to fuck me. Mike was standing beside the bed and made me suck and jerk his cock at the same time. I didn't care that Ryan was recording this with my own phone. While this was happening someone knocked on the door and Ryan let two more guys in, Tyrone and Ben. I didn't normally care about the color of someones skin, but it turned me on that they were both black.

Mike: You can take it deeper than that, whore!
Ryan: Just force it deep inside her mouth. Like Steve is with her ass.
Mike: Mmmmm, yes. That's it.
Ryan: She is going to need her hands free now. There are two more dicks to take care of.

Mike forced it deep down my throat. Forced some tears from my eyes and gagging reflexes. And at the same time my ass was stuffed with Steve's cock. Steve grabbed my ass when he fucked me. I felt like a total slut. And the two new guys got on each side of me and I started to jerk them off. One of them, Tyrone, had a rather huge cock.

Steve: Mmmmm, you should try her ass too, guys!
Mike: Yes!
Tyrone: I'll let you guys stretch her out first.
Mike: You can try her mouth. I want her ass, Steve!

I could almost not fit Tyrone's cock in my mouth. I had to use one hand as well on his huge cock. Mike started to fuck my ass and Steve jerked off. Mike fucked me harder and harder, pushing me and forcing Tyrone's cock further down my throat. I could feel that Mike was close and suddenly he started to cum inside my ass.

Mike: Mmmmmm, that's a good ass.
Tyrone: I want her ass now!

Tyrone grabbed my body and laid me down on my side, on the bed, and started to fuck me with his huge cock. Slowly inserting it into my ass. Ben face-fucked me while Steve made me jerk his cock. Tyrone kept inserting his cock up my ass. Still slowly, but gradually increasing the pace. It was not very pleasant. Ryan kept recording. Tyrone fucked me harder and Ben and Steve switched between jerking off and fucking my mouth. My locked cock was dripping. Ben also made me lick his sweet balls.

Ryan: Beg them to cum, whore!
Me: Please cum inside my ass Tyrone. With your huge cock. Please, I beg you!!
Tyrone: Mmmmmm.
Ben: What about us, whore?!
Me: Cum on my face!! I want all your delicious cum!! Please!

Tyrone started to cum inside my ass. And I was ready for two cumloads on my face and in my open mouth. Steve came first, then Ben shot his load all into my mouth.

Ben: Keep your mouth open. We wanna see your full slutty mouth.
Ryan: Yes, good girl. Now close it and swallow, then open up your empty mouth.

I did as they told me. Ryan also inspected my cumfilled asshole. Then I had to clean their sexy cocks after. I loved the taste of the cum left on their cocks. After I had cleaned all the cocks Ryan dragged me into the bathroom. He handcuffed me to the toilet and duct-tapped my legs together. Then he just left. It sounded like they were just hanging out in the hotel room. Drinking beer and chatting with each other. After a while all of them came to the bathroom.

Ryan: We all have to take a piss. What do you do, whore?
Me: Eh, I'm not sure, Master.
Ryan: You open that slutty mouth!

Ryan peed in my mouth first. I didn't manage to catch it all, but they didn't seem to care. Then both Mike and Steve peed on me at the same time. Some in my open mouth and some just on my head and body. I was very humiliated and Ryan recorded me. My make-up was all messed up and not pretty anymore.

Mike: Not so innocent-looking now, whore.
Me: I'm sorry, Sir.
Mike: You look sexy, tho. Like a proper whore.
Me: Thank you, Sir.

Mike poured the little that was left of his bottle of beer over my head before Mike and Steve left the hotel room.

Tyrone: Well, are you going to ask us for some pee?
Me: Yes, please pee on me. I want it!
Ben: Thats better.

They started to pee on me as well. It wasn't very pleasant. I wanted to cry and get out if this mess. It was going a bit too far. And my ass was hurting. When they were done they just left. Ryan untied me.

Ryan: Take a shower and get yourself clean. Your next customer is a woman. Well, she gets you for free, because she is a woman. They don't have to pay.
Ryan: I know her well, and she likes to put slave-boys in a little bit of pain.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-06-2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: ready enough
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #43
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

I'm liking this story! Can't wait for the next part

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:06 AM   #44
subDanni

After the shower I tried to make my face look pretty again. It was difficult because I had to clean it from all the pee and cum and didn't have any make-up with me. And my wig was all messed up.

Ryan: You don't have to worry about that now. She likes slave-boys, not girls. I want you to come into the bedroom naked.

I got down on my knees and was blindfolded again. Except for the chastity on my cock, I was completely naked, and waiting nervously. I didn't dare say anything, but I could hear Ryan walking around and talking on the phone. After a while someone knocked on the door. Ryan let in a woman. They talked to each other in the bedroom right in front of me, but completely ignored me. As if I wasn't even there. Suddenly Ryan removed the blindfold. He was standing there, with a sexy woman beside him. The woman was wearing black leather pants, black high-heels and a dark blue top. She looked kinda dominant and sexy, and was clearly a bit older than me. About 35 years old.

Ryan: Say hello to Mona.
Me: Hello, Mona.
Mona: Awe hi there, what a cute slave-boy you have here, Ryan. So slim.
Ryan: Yes, he can be used for several things.
Mona: Oh, how do you mean?
Ryan: He looks good dressed like a sissy-girl. You could say he got pretty stuffed earlier today.
Mona: Oh, my.. You like that, little boy?
Me: Yes. As long as Ryan is happy.
Mona: Such a cute boy. I almost feel sorry for what's going to happen later.
Ryan: Don't feel sorry for this slave, Mona. He deserves it!
Mona: That's good. I see you have him locked in chastity.
Ryan: Yes. I mean, he have another owner. I'm just borrowing him tonight.
Mona: Oh, I see. I think all slave-boys always should stay locked, so that's good.

Ryan went over to the hallway and got ropes and other things.

Ryan: Want the boy tied or free, Mona?
Mona: Inexperienced boys tends to not be obedient enough, so I would like his hands tied behind his back.
Ryan: I agree.

Ryan tied my hands behind my back with rope. I was still on my knees. Mona got closer to me and squat down, looking into my eyes. Ryan handed her a pair of nipple clamps.

Mona: Are you scared?
I just nodded.
Mona: Good. That turns me on.

She attached the clamps to my nipples. It didn't hurt too much.

Mona: Look at me, slave.

I did, and as we looked in each others eyes she started to tighten the clamps. She smiled as it started to hurt for me. When she felt they were tight enough, she attached a chain that connected the clamps together and attached weights to the to middle of the chain, making my nipples hurt even more. She gently stroked my left chin with her open hand.

Mona: What do you say, slave?
Mona: Good boy.

Then she slapped my face hard several times. She dragged me by the chain so I had to crawl after her to the table where Ryan sat. He was still recording my humiliation and abuse. She sat down on a chair by the table and lit a smoke. Mona and Ryan talked while I sat beside her on my knees, in pain. She used my mouth as ashtray. Ryan pointed the camera on the phone at me, my phone.

Ryan: Tell us how much better it is to be dominated by me than that stupid bitch Sarah.
Me: It's so much better being dominated by Ryan.
Ryan: I told you to call Sarah a bitch.
Me: Ryan is so much better at dominating me. You're just a bitch, Sarah.
Mona: Hehe.
Ryan: That's better.
Mona: You want to kiss my ass, boy?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Very much.
Mona: Well, I think those nipple clamps need to come off now. I will drag the chain, and you will hold back so the clamps get off.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will try my best.

She stomped the cigarette on my forehead before she stood up and grabbed the chain and dragged it slowly. She starred into my eyes as I held back. It felt like my nipples would rip off. Suddenly the left clamp detached. I almost fell down, but she quickly changed her grip on the chain and dragged harder so I had to keep my body straight. Then the right one detached as well. It was so painful. She let me stay like that a little while, before she started to rub my nipples with her soft hands. That actually felt kinda nice and comforting.

Mona: Good boy. You're so cute and vulnerable.
Mona: Your cute lips deserve an award.

She turned around and let me kiss her ass-cheeks. After I had kissed her ass for a while she pulled down her pants. She was wearing a little black g-string. I started to lick her ass-cheeks.

Mona: Mmmm, that feels good, boy. Get in the crack too.

Her ass-crack tasted delicious. Soon her pants was all the way off. Ryan gave her a stick. Some sort of electric shocking device. She turned around and pushed me back a little. I looked at her crotch, it was so sexy.

Mona: If you're a good boy now, I will let you lick my pussy.
Me: Yes, I will be good!

She started to use the stick on me, starting with my inner-thighs. It stung like hell. She stung me a few times on each thigh, moving gradually up towards my locked cock.

Mona: Close your eyes.

I did. She stung me right above my cock. Then, after I'd been nervously shaking for a few sec, she stung my balls. Three times, I almost fell down.

Mona: If you manage to stay on your knees and don't fall down I'll allow you to taste my pussy.
Ryan: He is so desperate. Hehe.

Eyes closed and nervously shaking. I could feel the stick going in the tip of the chastity cage before she stung the tip of my penis. Three times, I just barely managed to stay on my knees.

Mona: Open your eyes and get over here and lick my wet pussy.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Thank you so much.
Mona: Look at me while you lick my pussy.

She pulled her thong down and let me lick. Her pussy tasted delicious. I looked up at her face and she seemed to enjoy being licked by me. She started to moan and used the stick on my back and on my ass-cheeks while i licked her. After a while she let go of the stick and started to help out on her pussy with her fingers. She fingered her self more and more rapidly and after a bit I just had to stare at it very close, as my face was pushed away. She told Ryan to use the stick on the tip of my locked penis again. While he did that, and she saw me squirm in pain, she started to cum and squirted all over my face. It was so hot. She made me lick her pussy clean after her orgasm.

Mona: Mmmm, such a good boy.
Mona: Did you like licking my cunt?
Me: Yes, very much. It taste so good, Mistress.
Mona: Good boy.
Ryan: I have a slutty outfit I want you to wear now, slave. You will dress in front of us.
Me: Yes, master.
Mona: This is going to be fun to see.

The clothes he had was Sarah's. Probably something she had left while she was at his place. Black stockings, purple thong and bra and a short white dress. It just covered my butt, and you could see right through it.

Ryan: Get that filthy wig back on and those high-heels. And then we are leaving.

It was so humiliating walking in the hallway of the hotel dressed like that. It was in the middle of the night so no one saw me before we got to the garage. There a group of people saw us from a distance. I was so embarrassed as Ryan just stuffed me in the trunk of his car. Mona joined us in the car. We drove back to my place and Ryan dragged me out of the trunk and tied me to a lamp post in the driveway of our house. With my ass out and on my knees. My hands above my head and tied to the post, and my thighs tied together and to the post. Ryan got a paddle from his car. He then stuffed my mouth with the thong I wore earlier that night and taped it shut.

Ryan: Would you like to lift her dress so her ass is exposed, Mona? Her pretty ass just need a rough spanking.
Mona: With pleasure.
Ryan: And here is her phone. Please record this, Mona.
Mona: Of course.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain I would be in. Ryan tapped my ass gently with the paddle a few times before he started to spank me, hard. I started to moan and almost scream through the panty-gag. He didn't care and just continued, hard and fast. He spanked me so hard I could hear the paddle crack. That was when he stopped.

Mona: Hehehe, you broke another paddle, Ryan.
Ryan: Seems like it.

I thought it was over, but he gave my ass a few slaps with his hand. It stung a bit, but not compared to the paddle. Then Mona gave him my phone. After a while he gave it back, stuffed it in my bra.

Ryan: I've sent Sarah the video of the spanking and a text-message telling her she can go get her pathetic sissy-whore now.
I just mumbled.
Ryan: You're nothing but a slut to me. To use and abuse. You should show her the other vids I made for you on your phone. Maybe that bitch will learn something.

Then they just left. I started to feel broken. It was too much for me. Too many parts of my body was in pain. After an hour or so, I could hear someone coming out from our house. It was Sarah. Only in her bra and sweat pants. She looked sexy even like that, as always.

Sarah: Omg, what happened? I just woke up and saw the text-message from Ryan, that piece of shit.
I could not response before she untied me and removed the tape and panties from my mouth.
Me: Ryan abused me all night.
Sarah: Omg. Are you ok?
Me: Not really. It hurts.
Sarah: Let's go inside.

We went inside. I used a little time washing myself, my bruised ass and change to clean clothes, before we went to bed. Sarah helped with my bruised ass, and even let me sleep in her bed this night. When we laid there, she held her arms around me and stroked my head. It was very comforting. Her body close to mine. I loved it.

Sarah: Awe poor Jenna. I feel so bad now
Me: Thank you, Mistress. Don't feel bad, you are very kind to me.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 07-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #45
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to what happens next!! Such a good turn to the story but will it create problems between a mistress and her slave?

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk