Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
icraveanal
On Temporary Posting Probation

Male 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

[ Serious Replies Only Please! I Don't Do "Trial Runs" Nor Do I Do "Just Sessions" I'm Looking For Something Longterm. So If You're Not Wanting A Serious Relationship Then You Should Stop Reading. As Far As Other Disclaimers Go, I'm Straight And Only Wanting A Female Slave, No SISSYS/TRANS/GAYS. Must Be In The USA Aswell.

About Me:
Hi! Im Edward, Ed, Edd N Eddy Lol Doesn't Matter Although I'd Like You To Say Master First Hehe Im 25 From California. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish, Currently Learning German. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body.*

A Little About My Vanilla Life:
I Love Working Out (Lifting Weights, Jogging, Biking, Boxing, Soccer, Football, Track)!! Shopping, Cooking, Staying In Shape, Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Movies, Eating, Deejaying, Cruising, Fooling Around, Hanging Out With Friends, Rainy/Cold/Windy Weather With A Bit Of Sunshine...Sometimes! I'm Not Much Of A Party Guy I'm More Of A Family Guy, I Have 3 Dogs (2 German Shepherds 1 Shtzhu) I'm Addicted To The Color Red, I Have To Have Something With The Color Red, I Love Michael Jackson (My Favorite Singer Of All Time)

A Little About My Kink Life:
Im A Sadist At Heart, I Do Love Pain To An Extent. I Am An Experienced Dominant, Been In The Lifestyle For 7 Years, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) & Sadistic. I Love To Guide, Nurture And Mentor.

Kinks I'm Into:
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Choking (Giving), Biting (Giving/Receiving) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial (Giving) Creampies (Giving) Humiliation (Giving) Bondage (Giving) Blindfolds (Giving), Bodywriting (Giving) Pleasureable Pain(Giving), Degradation (Giving) Insertions(Giving) Panties (Guving) Household Items(Giving), Temperature Play(Giving), Pussy Torture(Giving), Nipple Torture(Giving), Spit Play (Giving) Pet Play (Receiving) Asshole Worship (Giving/Receiving), Public Play (Giving/Receiving) Hidden Public Play(Giving/Receiving), Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies(Givingl, Enemas(Giving), Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
Im Seeking A Female, Someone Who Genuinely Wants To Have A Relationship With Me Via KIK . Id Love To Be Your Mentor, Your Teacher, Be Able To Help You Discover New Things About Yourself Be It Kinks, Limits Or Even In Your Vanilla Life! I Need Someone Who Pays Attention, Does What She's Told And I's Always Up For Anything New. Our Relationship Online I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking. YOU WILL BE OWNED BY ME ALWAYS.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality, Physical For Me Is Second) Kinky, Open Minded, Willing To Learn/Take A Plunge Towards New Things, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. She Must Love Anal As Much Or Even More Than I Do. I'd Like Anybody I Can Mesh With/Get Along With Completely. A Great Personality Will Make Me Melt For You.

General Requirements For My Slave Are:*

Communication:
Someone I Can Talk To, Have A Great Conversation With About Anything (Kinky Or Not). Be Talkative Please, I Know Maybe Talking Tp A "Stranger" Isnt Your Cup Of Tea But Once You Get To Know Who I Really Am Youll Love Me I Guarantee It! So Please Get To Know Me Dont Just KIK ME And Expect Me To Own You Cause That Won't Happen. The Better I Get To Know Me The Better I Will Be As Your Master.

Pictures/Video:
I'm Very Visual, I Love Seeing Everything I Have My Slave Do For Me, Not Because I "Need Proof" That You're Doing It, But Because It Makes Me Feel Like Im There With You. I Believe It Brings Us Closer, Of Course After Trust Is Established Between Us. Now I Know You May Have Privacy Concerns Regarding Showing Face, I Dont Require You To Show Me What You Look Like. We Can Dicuss The Exact Level Of "Exhibition" You Are Comfortable With And Having You Feel Comfortable With Me Is A High Priority!

Obedience:
I Want Someone Who Takes This Relationship Seriously, Someone Who Is Responsible With What Needs To Be Done, Just Cause I'm Not There Physically Doesn't Mean You Won't Do What's Expected Of You. I Want Someone Who Can Be Obedient Down To The Last Detail & Someone Who Accepts Her Tasks/Punishments, Owns Up For Her Mistakes & Makes Sure It Doesn't Happen Again.

Attentive:
A Slave That Is Attentive To Her Master At All Times. I'd Like For You To Always Have Me On Your Mind, How You'll Be Able To Please Me Or Even Surprise Me. When You're Serving Me, Having Me As Your First Priority. I Love Knowing That You Are Thinking Of Me And Being Attentive To Our Needs/Wants.

Committed:
I'd Love A Committed Slave. Get To Know Me Before You Commit To Me. I Dont Want Someone For Just Sessions, I Want Someone Who Can Stay With Me For A While. I Want A Genuine Master/Slave Relationship.

Open Minded:
Always Up To Try New Things. I Want Someone Who Will Want To Explore New Kinks To See If She Or Myself Like Them Or Not.

I Hope With What All That You Have Read Has Piqued Your Interest In Me. There's Obviously More To Me Than What I Have Written, I Can Be More Descriptive/Informative Once We Talk & Hopefully You Will Be As Well.

When You Message Me, I Would Really Like The Following To Be Done:
1) Tell Me A Little About Yourself (Kink Life/Vanilla Life) Where You're From, Age.

2) Your Experience (If You've Ever Been Owned And If Not What Interests You In Being Owned)

3) What Interested You About Me In Regards To What You Have Read.

4) Why We Would Be A Good Match.

I'm Looking Forward To Talking To You, See Where It Takes Us!
*KIK*ME@Edward8892
Old 10-16-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Misscaisley

Wow. If I wasnt a mistress nor have a boyfriend I would seriously consider this. That is a great add. Good luck in your search!
Old 10-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am also looking for something long-term and I just want to say that a trial run is something that I always do. You can't just jump into a long term relationship and a trial gives you the opportunity to get a feel for whether you have a connection and whether your schedule matched up etc.

Also can I also why every word has a capital letter?

Good luck with your search

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 10-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
icraveanal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misscaisley View Post
Wow. If I wasnt a mistress nor have a boyfriend I would seriously consider this. That is a great add. Good luck in your search!
Thank you very much !
Old 10-29-2017, 09:09 AM   #5
icraveanal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I am also looking for something long-term and I just want to say that a trial run is something that I always do. You can't just jump into a long term relationship and a trial gives you the opportunity to get a feel for whether you have a connection and whether your schedule matched up etc.

Also can I also why every word has a capital letter?

Good luck with your search
I like it like that, and thank you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk