Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2017, 06:46 PM   #1
swtgay17

Male 23/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in any location (webcam required)

23/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in any location (webcam required)

I am 22 years old gay boy looking for a master. (My profile says 23 but I actually just turned 22). I love HUMILIATION. You can call my your fag, bitch, slut and anything else you desire Sir.

I have skype, cam and kik and my own room. I live with roommates. I am a cute boy and I want to find someone to whom I will be attracted as well.

I am looking for: A dominant and attractive young man between the ages of 18-30 that would want to make me his slave. The best way to contact me is through kik: swtgay17.

I do show face and I want to be owned by someone who will show me their face on cam as well. Everything is just much more fun and much more meaningful if we both can see each other's faces. You don't have to have your cam always on though but if you are one of these people who never show their faces then I won't be interested. Sorry.

I am either looking for something short term or long term. I certainly want more than just one session. Preferably long term if it works out between us two.

My likes: humiliation, strict, control, rules, degradation, domination, serving, rough, gags, collar,puppy play, spitting, sissy, slapping + plus I'm willing to try much more. I like a master that contacts his slave regularly through kik.

Limits: illegal, scat, family, a lot of pain.

Advertisements
Kink Talk