Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Female 25/female/master seeks 25-27/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

25/female/master seeks 25-27/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

About Me:

I'm 25 and Female. I am Dominant, I have zero interest in being submissive or switching. I have had several online submissives, although I have never had one in person.
I like giving pain tasks, teasing a lot and denying orgasms. I also enjoy making guys girly. The things I'm not interested in are blackmail, permanent, pee or such things. I'm pretty flexible, although I will tell you if I'm not comfortable. With my tasks, I'm pretty creative and detailed and I aim to make them fun if possible. I am willing to send photos after some time.
Outside of kink, I love my bunnies and cows. If you talk to me, I promise I will annoy you with adorable pictures of them. I also love reading! A lot. I have way too many books.
I also have health issues and there are a few bad days and I ask that you are patient.
I'm looking for a new submissive, as Candy is entering a new relationship. Despite this, my profile will still list her as my sub for now. She may return to playing with me and she would be okay with sharing. Please don't let this prevent you from applying.

What I'm Looking for:

☆ A male between 25 and 35 ish. I'm not interested in someone younger than me.
☆ If you wish to send photos and videos, you can; however, this is not a mandatory requirement. You do not have to Skype or webcam. Due to my living situation, this isn't an option for me unfortunately.
☆ I'm looking for an online long term relationship. It's so difficult with short term relationships.*
*☆ For your likes, at least not have my limits in them. Anything else I'm flexible with.
☆ I will give you tasks and I'm willing to make rules. I'm flexible to what you would be willing. I'm not demanding one type of relationship.
☆ Your time zone does not matter to me, I'm flexible.
☆ I prefer submissives with at least some experience.
☆ With my hobby of reading, I ask that you offer detailed reports with your best attempt at good grammar. I will understand though if English is not your first language.
☆ You must be willing to talk kink and normal. I find this makes the connection so much better.
☆ We can discuss what chat method we will use, I have several.

If after reading this, you are still interested please fill out the following details and send me a PM. I will make my best attempt to reply to everyone.

What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
What toys do you have?
What is your experience?
Are you in a relationship?
What type of relationship are you seeking?
What is your preferred chat method?
Can you explain what you expect from me?
Write me a few sentences about you.
Are you okay with everything mentioned in my ad?
The following 8 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 10-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Wow, very nice ad and I am thinking about replying. But I need to know how strict exactly the age requirement is for you since I am 24 but will turn 25 in this year still. :/
Old 10-17-2017, 05:23 AM   #3
WeepingWillow

PM sent, thank you for giving me and everyone else the chance to serve. xxxxx

I doubt I'll be so lucky as to serve a wonderful Lady such as yourself, but I sincerely hope you find a great online sub to bring you many hours of pleasure whatever happens. xxxxx
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Big kisses and cuddles to you all. xxxxx
Old 10-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
hot.pasha

I'm ready for you mistress
Old 10-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #5
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Wow, very nice ad and I am thinking about replying. But I need to know how strict exactly the age requirement is for you since I am 24 but will turn 25 in this year still. :/
From this message, I'm assuming that you were born in 92? If so you are good. I just turned 25 in August

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:40 PM   #6
FlipSwitch

I'd love to apply, but since I don't turn 25 until February next year, I'll refrain from doing so and see what the future brings. I'm new here but I especially enjoy seeing your posts, red, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for inspiration and ideas. Good luck on your search :3
Old 10-18-2017, 11:17 AM   #7
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Default Thanks

Thanks to everyone that applied. I've selected several to do trials with and we will see from there. ☺there's many amazing applications and some not so many amazing. (Sorry) I'm working on replying. I do ask that no one else apply for the time being Thanks!

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Last edited by sexyred92; 10-18-2017 at 05:03 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 10-18-2017, 01:54 PM   #8
SissyAlec

Default A little late !

Hello Very great ad ! I just send you a PM a little late. I hope there will be no a problem.

You seems really intersting and I really want to know more about you.

Cheers.

Alex.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #9
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Default Nothing Worked Out

So my last trial didn't pan out. One I didn't have a connection with and two weren't able to chat a lot. The third was dying because I had him denied for a day. :rollseyes:

I have asked for this ad to be reopened in hopes I can find someone good that can lead to an amazing experience for both myself and you.

Don't reply if you are:
-》If you are under 25
-》If you are over 32
-》If you can Never Chat - I want someone who I am able to talk to, which helps build a connection and trust. I do understand if you are busy, although never being able to talk is difficult for me. I'm close to the Eastern time zone. Not quite but close. If that helps!
-》 If you are not okay with denial. I love denying guys.
-》Begging is perfectly fine. Being over dramatic isn't. There's a very fine line between the two.
-》 If you don't know how to beg or you cannot attempt.
-》If you are not okay with pain.
-》 If you do not have any experience.
-》 If I rejected you in the past, please respect this. 😊
-》If you have not read the original ad.

What I ask for:
Please answer the original questions and please include at least a 50 word essay on how you handle denial and provide an example of you begging for something!

Since I know I will get lots of responses, I will not be able to send a proper response to all. If I do not select you, I will at least let you know. Best of luck!

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Old 11-05-2017, 04:33 PM   #10
yui

You sound awesome, good luck with your search!

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
Old 11-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #11
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Best of luck with the search

Guys you'll be getting a realy good Dom here, with Miss Sexyred

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
The following user says Thank You to Alcd87 for this post:
Old 11-15-2017, 07:21 PM   #12
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

So I'm working on a trial with one guy.
Thanks Alcd87 😊

To help me if I need another guy, I'm sending 12 guys messages with a game. This game could lead to you being my sub and it may not. It starts in December. If I don't respond, that means I have not selected you, although I wish you the best of luck in your search.

You may still message me for now with responses as I haven't quite picked 12 yet.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

The following 2 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk