Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-10-2017, 04:52 AM   #1
mhaydenm

Male 27/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location

27/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location

First of all i got into beeing a Slave some time ago over the onesubmissiveact.com site. This site has died in activity some time ago and i've been trying to find a mistress for longterm on reddit since then!

I did not quite succeed and my needs to serve and make my mistress happy by obeying is ever growing!

I am quite busy sometime although when i have time i like to obey or even get tasks that i can obey during the day! I am searching for a mistress primarly in the Europe region just because of timezone reasons!

Now to my kinks:
i like edging, ruined orgasms, tease and denial, cbt, assplay, ass to mouth, asstretching, cumplay, pissplay, spanking, nipple-torture, pain in general and occasionally very mild and unrisky public, forced sissyfication

Limits:
blood, gore, scat, food, family, face

What i will never do is show my face completly just because of anonymity reason! i think everyone will understand that online.

If you think i am fit for you and i can take your treatment or if you want to put me in my place and try me, please message me!

I am really looking forward to it!
Old 10-18-2017, 02:18 AM   #2
mhaydenm

Default bump!

haven't found anyone yet. if interrested you can also contact me at kik directly.
It is crik6

PS: here are my toys https://imgur.com/a/onqrP
Old 11-28-2017, 04:09 AM   #3
mhaydenm

Default push!

still looking for a mistress/domme!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass slut, ball bondage, cum dare cum eating, edging, piss drink slave mistress