Old 07-24-2017, 09:08 PM   #196
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinto View Post
This is hot, I'm not normally one for stories but this is a good one

thank you for taking the time to comment

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #197
Shiro_Kami

Oh dear, i do hope you can fix things and is really well, i don't want you all to be sad over something. I really hope you guys can still be happy and be a good and perfect family!
Shiro_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #198
Master Rayne

Thank you

We are happy still, Sophitia can't have children.

anyway all 4 of us can manage life as it is. Having a baby would basically be the end of our life as it is right now (cant imagine exposing a child to the kind of discipline I subject my slaves to)

anyways, our pet is our baby

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 09-18-2017, 05:04 AM   #199
Shiro_Kami

oh dear, then may I please ask what you all are planning? I mean, i really wish you all to have a good and happy life, i really do. I wish you all can get alone and still be happy. I kinda wanna know how you guys are doing
Old 09-18-2017, 06:58 AM   #200
Master Rayne

Thank you for your consideration.

As you might already have read my story, you know what kind of hierarchy is in effect in my home.

I am the Master.

Sophitia is the first slave. Though a slave, she as some authority over Tira and Katt.

Tira is primarily our pet, but also acts as the second slave. Unlike most of the pets, she is allowed to speak. She has no authority.

Katt is the third slave. As you know, she basically begged me to take her as my slave.

What do we plan to do for our future?

Well the appartment is getting a little crowded so we plan on buying a house with as finished basement where I plan to build a nice dungeon where I'll be able to train, discipline and punish my slaves.

As I don't feel the need to have kids, and as Sophitia can't bear children, and as I use condoms when I fuck Tira and Katt, our lifestyle is pretty much safe.

We spoil Tira when she deserves it. She loves playing with her teddies, playing fetch and loves jerky beef (her favorite treat).

Katt loves to be used as a footrest when we all watch a movie. Sophitia discovered a talent for massages.

We started to have our little soirées again, Master Kyle is getting slowly over the loss of his beloved Jallycia and while Katt serves us drinks and stuff, Sophitia entertains the other slaves showing them all the new trick Tira learned.

Tira still growls at the black slave when he tries to pet her (I guess he's a little dumb, since the last time he tried to pet her she bit him so hard that he bled and I had to shut her in her cage.

We live a quiet little life and we are all happy. We are an unorthodox familly.

Tira is our pet.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:33 AM   #201
Shiro_Kami

Well as long as you all are happy that's all that matters, you don't need to be by blood to be called Family. You all just need to have that special bond and love with each other~ ^^ i just wish you all can still tell us about what is going on though. I mean if it's not safe when or why then it's understandable
Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 PM   #202
Master Rayne

Well October is passing slowly and winter is getting closer and closer.

Summer clothes have been put away and autumn clothes are now in effect.
Of course, in our little appartment, its a bit different. I have to crank up the heat to make sure my sluts don't freeze to death. For those who don't know what I'm talking about or just forgot, all of them are wearing only body harnesses. No clothes allowed for them when they are inside. That, and their collars.

Katt used to wear that leather apron I bought her, but I've decided to give her a harness too.
Sophitia manages well the two sub-sluts under her, but she understands and remembers that when I get in the place, I call the shots.

Last week, I had a bit of a headache and I needed some quite time, relaxing on the couch. Despite my orders to remain silent, Katt spoke. I didn't care about what she said, she just spoke. For her disobedience, I made her wear Tira's gagball all day long, until it was time to go to bed.

I didnt starve her, I only gave her 5 minutes for a quick meal, twice that day, and I sent her to bed early. To bed... more like to the carpet at the end of my bed. No pillows, just a blanket.

Tira and Sophitia were rewarded: Tira got her favorite treat (big jerky beef strips) and Sophitia some strawberry icecream.

I think Katt learned her lesson, because even 2 days after the end of her punishment, she only spoke when addressed to.

Tira expressed her wish to get new breasts implants. I guess she's a bit envious of Sophitia and Katt who both have jugs (Katt has humongus jugs), while hers are a bit more in proportion with her small frame. I told her I would take it under consideration, but my mind is already set. I'll grant her this birthday gift, which is due next month.

On Halloween's evening, the other Masters and I chipped in to rent a dancing hall near where I live. We expect to get a lot of people that night and we already began setting up the place:

There will be a lot of decorations, games, and even a ''treasure hunt'' for our slaves. To avoid any ''unfortunate intimate contacts'' between slaves, the girls will have to wear a chastity belt, while the male slaves will have to wear a cock cage. A tight one.

I've already picked our theme for my slaves: they will be dressed up as video game babes, while I will dress up as Eric Draven, the main character from the movie The Crow, starring the late Brandon Lee. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I order you to watch it. I mean it. Its an official order.

Tira will dress up as a goth version of Princess Zelda. She has already completed the costume: all that was pink on Zelda's dress is now red, while all that was white is now black. All the ornaments that were originally golden are now gray-ish, even the tiara. She'll wear black eye shadow, black lipstick and a white blush to look very pale. She even bought red lenses to change the color of her eyes. She'll complete her makeup with fake bloody tears and fangs... I didnt want to see her fully dressed until that evening...

Sophitia chose to be a blond goth version Lara Croft. While Tira went through a lot of work to create her costume, Sophitia opted for a more simplistic costume. She argued that it would be more practical for the treasure hunt. She tricked the costumed a bit though: while she'll be wearing the usual accessories that character carries on in her adventures (gun holsters with fake guns, small back pack etc), her short pants will be black instead of brown and she cropped the y-back tank, and pierced small holes in strategic places... Also, Tira will create a special bloody makeup for her mistress.

As for Katt, she chose to become a goth version of Tifa Lockhart for one night only, with her (very) short black mini-skirt, cropped white y back tank two sizes too small for her and thin black suspenders. She'll have the long black gloves and the small fingerless leather gloves. Tira will also provide her with a bloody makeup of her own.

Until then will relax and enjoy life together.

I'll keep you posted for the outcome of this party
I'm sure its going to turn into some sort of fuckfest... we'll see

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #203
Master Rayne

Well I can tell you it was a crazy Halloween night and even a week later I still feel drained, litterally drained of juice...

Once I came back from work, I took a shower, while my girls were getting ready. Once I was clean, I dressed up and got out of the bathroom.

If you saw the movie The Crow, you'll know how I was dressed up. For those stupid ignorants who dont know the hell what I'm talking about, I was dressed with black leather pants, a tight long-sleeved shirt, and black boots.
(of course I put on the boots just before we left). Then I painted my face like in the movie...

My three sluts were all in the dungeon, getting their respective makeups from Tira.

They all came out at the same time, Sophitia first, Katt, last. I can't tell you how impressed I was to see them dressed up like that: i was as if they came straight out of an episode of The Walking Dead!

They complimented me (genuinely) on my costume and makeup, then we got out of the appartment.

Once we arrived at the dancing room, a lot of people was already there. There were witches, leprechauns, sorcerers, smurfs (!!!), somekind of a goth-like version of Hermione Granger and even a dude dressed up as Optimus Prime!

As soon as she saw the black slave that she had bitten a few months ago (fairly recognizable even if he was disguised as Blade, the vampire killer), Tira started to growl and show signs of hostility... I took her leash and I pulled sternly on it once to set her straight and once I told her to stay quiet, she sat back on the car seat and kept silent. I saw Katt rubbing gently her back to calm her down and Tira curled up against her. It wasn't the first time she did so, but it was a first to see her being so clingy to Katt, as if she wanted her to hold her back to make sure she wasn't going to mess everything up.

-I want both of you to keep an eye on Tira, I told my two sluts. If she attacks that buck again, his mistress will hold me responsible, since I'm her Master.
-As you order, Master, said Sophitia promptly.
-Your word is my law, Master, replied Katt in a weak voice.

Ever since she was punished, she was hesitant to speak out loud, even when she was addressed to. She must've learned her lesson.

We got out of the car and into the hall, where all the guests were gathered, speaking enthusiastically, sharing tips and advice on their costumes. Music was already playing loud and The Cult Of Personality was blaring out of the speakers.

A petite slave, dressed as Tinkerbell, was handing copies of the map for the treasure hunt that the slaves were to take part in, with a special price for the one who would bring back to his/her Master/Mistress the object that was to be found...

Not being good in english at giving explainations, I'll skip the whole process and just tell you guys that not all the maps were the same.

Some argued that I had an unfair advantage, since I had 3 slaves under my rule.
I laughed and told them that no one said that there was to be a ''slave Limit''...

Thats all for the first part. see ya soon.

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #204
Master Rayne

Okay, I know its been too long, but a lot of crazy things happened so first, I want to wish you all Masters, Mistresses, sluts, slaves and others A happy new year, full of happiness.

After a quick explanation about my long absence, I'll continue to tell you about the Halloween party.

Not long after the said party, I began to feel a strange pain in my chest. It wasn't alarming, and didnt last for long, and mostly happened after a meal. So I though I just had bad digestion, so I took some rollaids and forgot about it.
I tried to eat healtier food, do more excercises, but to no avail...

then...
came the first week of december...

Sunday night, to be precise... not long after a great meal prepared by my slaves, I sat in front of the tv to watch some America's Funniest Home Video. It was then that the pain came back... with reinforcement! Its hard to try to explain how bad it felt. Almost as if someone stuck a sword right in the middle of my chest. And it didn't diminished... I got worse by the minute. I began to sweat, to loose my breath, to shake...

I tought to myself ''this is it, I'm having a heart attack and I'm gonna die...''

Tira was the first to notice. She rushed towards me, calling Sophitia and Katt and in a split second, the three of them surrounded me. Sophitia asked me a ton of questions, to which I replied, but the pain got even worse...

Despite my refusal to go to the hospital, Sophitia managed to reason me and we all got into my car.

To cut a long story short, I got to the ER, the monitored my heart, took blood samples and even took my temperature... with a fucking rectal thermometer!!

They ran tests after tests.
My blood was clean, I had no viruses of any sort.
My heart is in great condition, the X-rays they took of my lungs came back clean too... the last thing they had to do was to have me pass an echography.... but the technician wasnt there... so I had to spend the whole night at the hospital. The put me on and IV and game me two shots of morphine to try to ease the pain... which didnt work.

Of course, my slaves weren't allowed to stay with me... not even after Tira pleaded with the head nurse, almost crying. So I sent them back, reassuring them that since it didnt seem to be major, they could rest easy.

When the morning came (I didnt sleep at all, and I had a really bad night despite the morphine injections) I passed an echo... and they found out that I have a 16 millimeters stone in my gall bladder and that I'll have to get surgery to have it removed....

The pain finally diminished and I was dismissed.
I have an appointment on january 19th for a consultation, then the doctor will decide a date for my surgery... and then a convalescing spanning from 4 weeks to 6 weeks....

When I told my slaves about it, they assured me that they would be there to support me and take good care of me.
Since Tira is temporarily unemployed (until may) she'll most likely be the one spending her days with me.

She postponed her breast surgery for that purpose.

Well thats it for now. I need to rest a bit.
I'll try to come by soon to continue the Halloween party.... you'll see, I was happy and proud that night... and one sorry slave got what he deserved...

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:03 PM   #205
Master Rayne

didnt forget you guys
I'm currently writing the story: just takes some time to complete that halloween party thingy.

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #206
Master Rayne

My three slaves each had a map of treasure hunt, but all were different.
The reason for this is that each slaves had a different treasure to bring back to their masters (mistresses).

While I was talking with a mistress dressed as Wonder Woman, I could help but notice that the black slave kept an eye on Tira who was totally absorbed in her map. I decided to keep a close watch on him, since I didnt want another incident like the one at my appartment.

As the time went by, music got louder and faster, drinks were flowing aplenty and eventually a female slave was brought in the middle of the room, blindfolded and handcuffed, her naked body shivering in expectation of what was about to happen to her.

Though I was against the idea, I was outvoted when we organized the party.
The slave was tied to a table where men lined up to get a piece of her.

It didnt take long for her to have a cock deep in her pussy, another one ramming her asshole, a third one stiffling her screams while she sucked it.
She was used and abused by men, women wearing strap-ons, jizz was spewed all over her.

I watched the show with a bit of contempt because though I wasnt against public punishments or orgies, that wasnt the spirit I wanted for the evening.

After it was said and done, the girl was applauded by all for the show, then she disappeared in the washroom.

Meanwhile, the treasure hunt was still on and I completely forgot to keep a close watch on the black slave.
I was surprised to see Sophitia walking towards me with a concerned look, dragging Tira behind her with a leash. It was only once she was close enough to me that I saw blood dripping from my pet's mouth.

At first, I thought she fell and hit her jaw on the ground, or something... but seeing how much she was struggling with her leash made me realize that no such thing happened. When I questionned her, she didnt answered, only letting a faint growl slip through her clenched, blood stained teeth.

As I was wondering where Katt was, Sophitia told me what happened.

During the treasure hunt, the black slave tried, again, to pet Tira. He approached her from behind and startled her. She didnt do anything, at first, but when he attempted to put his hand on her head, she attacked. She bit his hand so severely, and wouldnt let go, that the guy lost his voice, crying for help. At least the dumb fuck didnt hit her.

Sophitia told me that She needed Katt's help to release the guy from Tira's bite. Once they did, Tira tried to charge again at the guy, but this time Sophitia and Katt were able to maintain her, while the Tinkerbell slave attended to the black slave's wound.

Once his mistress found out about that... well to say that she was pissed is an understatement. at him...

Not at me, nor at Tira. She was pissed at him.

I recently heard that he needed ten stitches to close the wound... and a Tetanus vaccine...

After I had Tira thoroughly rinse her mouth, I didnt take any chance: I put a muzzle on her mouth. and I had her sitting at my side, while the others continued the treasure hunt.

I didnt get what my slaves were looking for, because they ran out of time, but I didnt care. I only wanted to go home and forget about the whole thing.
I told you at the beginning that it had been a crazy night.

Well after the orgy and Tira's... attack, to put it mildly, one would think that'd been all...

you havent read nothing yet!

Tira is our pet.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:21 PM   #207
Master Rayne

I previously told you that the black slave needed stitches for his wound.
He did go to the hospital, in the ER.
He was back two hours later.
The party was going well, doms and subs all had fun. The when the black slave's mistress saw her property coming back, she took him by the collar and dragged him away.

When they came back, he was totally naked, his hands tied behind his back, gagballed, and his dick and balls were all tied with a rubber band. His Mistress was totally naked, except for the strap on she doned.

A round of applause greeted them as I approached one of the persons responsible of this soirée's organization.

-What's this?, I asked, intrigued. I don't recall anything about that...
-Me neither, he replied.

The music stopped at the mistress' request and she took the microphone.

-Laaadiiiiies and Gentlemeeeenn!!! she bellowed in the mic with real pleasure. Gather around as I prepare myself to punish a very disobedient slave right in front of you!! You are all welcome to add your touch after me, if you feel like it!

To say that the slave didnt seem too thrill about that is an understatement.
Two all and strong men forcefully tied him to the table where the whore had been gangbanged before, bent over, his ass up in the air, while his Mistress greased her strap on with plenty of K-Y.

Then, the show started.
Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Do you remember the rape scene in which Marcellus Wallace is raped by Zed?

Well I felt I was watching a rerun of that scene. The guy yelled like the actor, unable to escape his predicament. After a while of painful assfucking, his mistress began to spank him with a paddle, as another woman approached him and slapped him in the face.

Encouraged by the rowdy crowd, the Mistress went harder and deeper in his ass. I began to fear that all this treatment would rip his ass apart, but after composing myself, I realized that I went as hard as that with my sluts, and they endured.

Sitting at my feet like the good puppy she is, Tira was amused by what she saw. I could hear her mock the slave as he began to yell louder when a second woman, doning a bigger cock on her strap on, began assfucking him.

It went on for at least half an hour. The guy was assfucked non-stop, most of the time brutally and painfully, he was spat on numerous times... and two or three women and as much men pissed on him.

It was only when it was done that he was untied and allowed to cum.

After he left to take a shower, the dance floor was cleaned up while many attendants went outside to smoke a cigarette. Then the party resumed, but the black slave and his mistress didnt come back. It was only then I removed the muzzle from Tira's face.

At 3 in the morning, after lots of fun (and I'm sure some sex in the washrooms and somewhere in the labyrinth where the treasure hunt took place), the party came to a conclusion.

All of those who planned the party agreed to comeback later and clean the place, which we did, still tired, the same after noon. It took three hours to clean the place, would have taken more time if our slaves hadn't come to help.

Well this is it for Halloween.

I'll talk to you in a bit about Christmas and new year's eve.

good night

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk