Old 07-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
tod

Default Scared to show off socks 23/f

I just got a new pair of pink no show socks. I have a foot fetish and am looking for dares to make me expose my socks in public. I will be heading out tonight to eat and go shopping. I will also be wearing matching panties and bra under my clothes and will be wearing old shoes that I can loose.

I am looking for dares and punishments that will make me shoeless (ex. made to leave shoes somewhere to do a dare and come back to see if they are still there).

Limits: Public Nudity,

Last edited by tod; 07-18-2013 at 01:03 PM.
tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
tod

Default Scared to show off socks 23/f

I would also be interested in dares that in addition to loosing my shoes, i could potentially either have partial or full panty display (loosing shorts)
Old 07-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
studley21

while your out eating when the waiter/waitress comes up to take order mention and motion to how much your feet hurt for a made up reason and take off your shoes and set them aside, once your done eating leave without your shoes on. Come back at however much time has passed and be like OMG i left my shoes, and see if they are still there, not sure what you will be wearing but when you bend over to check if shoes still under table have your panties either pulled out of back of your shorts or able to be seen under dress/skirt, if wearing pants then you will have to be creative lol

Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, cbt

limits: Pee, poop, illegal,public,Large Anal, Messy, bondage, dares longer then a week

I need PM Dares within my likes/limits, PM me your ideas and I will do the dare for you first
studley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
alpha_dominator

Pee on them and walk around town, spray them with something if you are afraid of the smell.
alpha_dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
tod

Will do the restaurant. The walk around town will be last. Any dares for shopping at the store? Maybe loose my shoes completely there and then the walk around town?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #6
tod

Forgot to mention. I will be also wearing shorts. They are a little loose but if unbuttoned they could fall down easily if not held up.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
thefunman
getDare Succubus

At some point spill something on your shorts so that you have to take them off. Report back!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
tod

So far i have

Restaurant
- Take shoes off at restaurant, leave without them, come back to get them

Store
??

Walking around town
- Walk around shoeless, spill something on shorts to take them off.

Still need dare for store, put in a situation where i loose my shoes and am unable or not allowed to get them back.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #9
studley21

Go to a store that is about to close, wait until they are about to let out the last people and lock up for the night then take off your shoes and walk out, as they lock up you will not be able to go back in and get your shoes

Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, cbt

limits: Pee, poop, illegal,public,Large Anal, Messy, bondage, dares longer then a week

I need PM Dares within my likes/limits, PM me your ideas and I will do the dare for you first
studley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #10
tod

Here is my report from last night.

I went out for the evening wearing a shirt, shorts, bra, pink panties, pink low cut socks and an old pair of shoes. I started my evening by heading to the diner to eat. As soon as I sat down, the waiter stoped over to ask me for a drink. As I was telling him what I wanted to drink I crossed my legs and started to massage my foot in the shoe. As he started to walk away nervously I started to untie my lace on my shoe and pulled it slightly off my foot exposing my heel. Once when he returned he delivered my drink and asked me what if I was ready to order. While I was ordering my food, I noticed he was stairing intently at my foot. I started to dangle my shoe and was starting to get aroused. Just as I was finishing ordering, he leaned in to grab the menu and his leg brushed against my shoe knocking it off. I pretended not to notice although my exposed pink socked foot was driving me crazy. I was nervous and wet at the same time.

When he returned I used my other foot to try to hide exposed socked foot. I noticed that the waitor seemed intent on looking at my feet. When he came back to refill my beverage, I teasingly took off my other shoe and kicked it away. By this time, my food was ready and he went to retrieve it. I tried eating my food, I was barely able to concentrate, as I did not know where my shoes were, and knowing they were in compete view. Once when I was done eating, the recept was droped off at my table. I got really nervous, as I knew I would have to go to pay up front in my socked feet. I waited until nobody was looking and I ran up to the front to pay. The waiter immediately walked up to the register to ring me up and kept staring at my feet. He gave me my change, and I rushed back to the booth and bent over to retrieve my shoes. I hurried and put them on and ran out of the restaurant.

I got to the car, and was horny as hell. I then started to drive to Target and arrived about 15 minutes before they closed. I walked in the store and started to panic knowing that I was going to leave my shoes there. I walked around the store nervously, contemplating backing out. Knowing that I could not back out, I walked over to the furtherst corner of the store and took my shoes off and hid them on a shelf. I started to walk around a little bit in my socked feet in the isle and just as I got to the other side of the isle, someone was coming. Worried that they would see me, I hurried into the next section of the store. I was now in panic mode, and super wet. I wanted to get my shoes back and was feeling vulnerable in my sock feet, but I could not as it was workers cleaning the shelves and isles. I ran over to the shoe section as that would not be as humiliating, but as I was arriving in that section, the annoucer on the intercom said the store is closed.

My heart sank, I hurried to the front of the store skipping isles and areas where peope were and started near the exit, As I was getting to the exit, I realised I was in the open and a group of people were leaving. A few were looking at me and my socked feet. When I got outside I ran to the car and got in it. As soon as I got in the car, I took off my shorts and started driving home fingering and edging myself. As I got home, I decided to park a little far away and got out of the car, and ran to the house in my panties and socks. I then had several orgasms before heading to bed.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #11
tod

I will also be heading out tonight if anyone else has any more dares. I will go anywhere.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #12
poiuytr

Default Pmed you

PMed you. Have you received the message?
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk