Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥

This is my first story and all feedback is greatly appreciated. If anyone has any ideas feel free to send a private message. Sorry if there are spell / grammer errors, English is not my best subject.

If you wish to read full story with no interruptions please follow the following link
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=78456

Thank you from Rachel

Last edited by Rachie; 06-07-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
Rachie

Default Chapter 1: Strip poker with a twist

Part 1

Adam was laid on his bed playing on his new games console when his phone went off “BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP” it was a text message. Adam sat up thinking Bloody sisters. He had recently just had a disagreement with Sarah, It was a bit petty really, he had just finished the Frosties for breakfast and these were her favourite. She had stormed out of the house earlier that morning slamming the door behind her.

Adam sat up and looked at the phone. He was in shock when the message was actually from John. John was asking if he could come around earlier than planned for the computer game tournament. Adam quickly text him back saying that David would be around in 15minutes and he was welcome to come around then. Adam quickly got dressed awaiting his 2 friends for the first games tournament, hopefully of many.

At exactly 10.30am a knock came at the door. “Great, right on time” he thought to himself, running down the stairs and passing his other twin sister Laura wearing a pink dressing gown covering some pink PJ’s. She disappeared into her room just as Adam opened the door and found both David and John standing there waiting to come in.

Adam invited his friends upstairs to the computer which was in a typical teen’s bedroom. Right then Round 1 Adam said holding the first game in my hand “As fast as you can” A new car racing game that had only been released a week ago. John went first setting a reasonable time, and finishing in 4th out of 48. Not bad the other two lads said. Next it was David’s turn.

I’m just off to the toilet John said leaving the room, He slowly crept past the room shared by my Adam’s twin sisters Sarah and Laura. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and he slowly peered into the room. John got a sudden shock when he saw Laura stood there rummaging through a clothing draw. You could tell the difference between the two twin sister s by their hair style, Laura always had her hair in a pony tail, whereas Sarah’s blonde hair was always let down. He quickly took his camera phone out of his pocket and began taking pictures. Laura next took off her dressing gown and stripped out of her pink satin PJ’s. She now stood facing away from John in just her sexy black satin thong and matching bra, john continued to snap photo after photo of Laura. She was holding a sexy pair of pink panties and bra in one hand. John got hard thinking about what he was doing and the sexy images he was getting. Laura turned to face John unaware he was watching and moved to the bed which was unfortunately out of John’s view and got changed. Now John had always fancied Sarah however her twin sister was the next best thing.

John returned from the toilet looking quite excited, “What took you so long Adam asked him”. John paused for a few seconds before saying “had to wait for your sister to finish in the bathroom” Adam looked puzzled knowing that Laura had just finished before John got here and her twin sister Sarah had gone into town. The tournament continued for another couple of hours before John suddenly said he had to go home. Adam looked at him quite unsure what the rush was. “Don’t worry about him” David said pointing out that they would have longer shared on the games console now. The two lads showed John out before returning to the now mini tournament.

John raced home, his heart pounding with anticipation of what he was going to be doing in a short while. 10 minutes later he was on his PC downloading all of the sexy images to the desk top. It took, what seemed like ages for the images to download. Meanwhile he had stripped out of his jeans and boxers stroking his shaft in anticipation for what the images would show. He clicked on the first image and suddenly Laura filled his 19in screen. John thought she was drop dead gorgeous especially in only a sexy pair of underwear. He looked at all of the images wondering what to do with them. He quickly plotted a plan, flicking onto the internet he loaded up his emails. He quickly scrolled through the recent ones looking for one from Adam. Finding the one he was looking for he saw it had Laura Email address on it as well as several other people. John copied the email address and started to type an email to Laura. “DO EXACTLY AS I SAY OR ELSE SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES” He sent this message without attaching any images.

REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY OR ELSE

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

This is my first story and all feedback is greatly appreciated
Part 2 should be up shortly, if anyone has any ideas feel free to private message me. Thank you from Rachel

Last edited by Rachie; 05-31-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:55 AM   #3
stats2001

sounds good so far....lets see where part 2 takes us......

hope it continues!!!

Mark.
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #4
boyslave89

I like it! Keep going, I want to know what happens!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
Rachie

Default Part 2

Thank you Stats2001 and boyslave89 for your kind comments. Heres part 2.....

Part 2
Sarah arrived home soon after and Adam tried to apologies about the Frosties he had eaten, “You will be sorry if you ever do that again” Sarah Ordered, “Now give me £3 for these Frosties I have had to purchase” Adam gave Sarah the money and was determined to get the upper hand over his sister in the weeks to come.

The next couple of days seemed to pass by as usual, John kept checking his emails hoping for a reply from Laura, but there was no reply there. John was beginning to wonder what he would do if he didn’t receive any message from Laura, would he honestly do all that he had in mind, he wasn’t sure.

Laura had been busy for the last couple of days she was helping her twin sister with college studies and had part time work in the seaside arcade. She had arranged with Dani, a polite brown haired short girl from College to go into town on Saturday and logged into her emails to check the time. She got a terrible fright when she opened the email sent by her unbeknown blackmailer.

Laura rushed to her brothers room, BANG BANG went her fist on his door, The door flew open and Adam stared at his sister “What the Hell, do you want” he half shouted. Half screamed. “Who ‘s been in the house in the last week “she demanded. “Why” Adam asked frowning. All Laura could say was “Just tell me you jerk” “I will tell you only if you be my slave all weekend”. Laura turned and stomped her way back to her room.

She was trying to think who could be trying to blackmail her; perhaps it was just her brother trying to be annoying. She tried to forget all about it, all it was after all, was a load of words. She returned an email to her mysterious blackmailer “Go Away, Please don’t email me again”

When John finally got the email he was partly angry and party excited with his plan. This time he sent Laura an Email with 2 images attached one of Laura in her sexy black satin thong and bra where you could clearly see the face of the culprit and another zoomed in to her near naked ass. The message this time read,

DO WHAT I SAY OR THESE IMAGES ALONG WITH YOU CHANGING INTO YOUR PINK SET WILL BE SENT TO YOUR DAD, BROTHER, COLLEGE MATES, POSTED IN THE COLLEGE, AROUND TOWN AND ANYWHERE ELSE I DECIDE.

Laura was soon staring at the half naked pictures of herself wondering who could have taken them and what more her blackmailer could have on her. She replied to the message saying “O.k. what do you want”

John returned a message saying.
I want you to record a video of your sexy twin sister changing, The more it shows the better it will please your Mater. You may not tell anyone about myself or you’ll be sorry, please send the video to me within the next 3 days or else...................

From you Master.

Laura hardly new what to do when she opened the email. Should she record her sister changing like she had been ordered, If she did as ordered what would she get Sarah involved in. What choice did she really have, of course she was going to do as her blackmailer had order. She would dread the consequences if not. She started to write a reply and then decided it was best to leave as it was, she didn’t want to get any deeper.

Laura had a camcorder that was bought awhile ago for her birthday, she set it up at the end of the room pointing towards Sarah’s dresser and draws where she usually got changed. The camcorder was remote control so it should be easy to record her sister, the tape also lasts for 2 hours once started so Laura was quite confident, she was looking forward to the results as she had never recorded anyone changing before. She turned on the T.V awaiting her sister to return home.

It seemed like agers before Sarah final walked into her bedroom. “What you watching” Sarah asked, “Its just a film review program, nothing exciting is on.” “Do you wana go into town” Laura quietly asked her sister, hoping she would get changed out of her uniform first. “Yea, just give me a minute to get changed and I will catch you up” Laura happily replied. “I will wait downstairs for you” Laura said walking out of the room, she carefully turned on the hidden video camcorder with her remote whilst passing her sister.

Laura went downstairs and waited for what seemed like about 15minutes for Sarah to come down wearing a sexy mini skirt and top. Her hair was as always long and draped over her gorgeous 36c breasts that were concealed in her tank top. Laura was wondering what she had caught on camera and hoping that it would please her master.

The two twins went out and got a curry before going bowling and having a good time. Later that night when they arrived home, Laura really wanted to upload the images and recording and see what she had captured but she knew she would have to wait until her sister had left the room. She instead logged into her emails to find a message from Dani it read – Hi Lal, sorry about tomorrow, I’m not feeling well enough to go into town, maybe next week. Laura was not too bothered about this at present and just replied with O.k. get well soon. She was wishing for her sister to go back into town but unfortunately she had to wait until the following day when her sister had left the house, what she saw on the video totally shocked her, it was............................................... .

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 09-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #6
truth

not a bad story keep going
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
sexynakedboy

Send a message via Yahoo to sexynakedboy

Great Story!! it is set up well and my mind is racing with anticipation of what will come next.. Blackmail is a great tool in a story like this.. I am sure your twin sisters are going to be challenged and they will lose more control... I will keep reading. :-)
sexynakedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
3inchcuck

Great story!! please continue!!
3inchcuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Rachie

Default Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The last dare I set for someone was “purchase a sex toy and have it inside you for at least 5 hours everyday for a week”

Everyone’s attention was on David when Dani gave a quick glanced over to Sarah, seeing her blush, confirmed her suspicions. “Who was it” most of the group asked David “You’ll probably find out later” he smirked.

“Now is it time for round 28” David asked. There were currently 3 of the group naked: David, Adam and Laura, however only David had lost the game as he had no chips left.

Round 28
The winner of this round was David who when realised said “can I have a chip please” “No” replied John, “when you’re out of the game you get now chips back, if not the game would go on forever”. David groaned realising that John was correct, he quickly looked around hoping that he would have the pleasure of undressing someone. Adam was 5th and subsequently lost his final chip, he now had no chips and no clothes and was on the verge of coming in 5h place in the Strip Poker tournament. However Adam had been in this position for most of the game so he didn’t seem to be worrying too much about it.

The looser for this round was Dani who luckily had 2 chips remaining. She chucked these away and was beginning to get nervous also wishing Sarah would lose soon, so she could confirm her suspicions.

“I wonder what your extreme forfeit’s going to be David” chuckled Sarah.

Round 29
The winner of this round was a relieved Dani who revealed the first Royal Flush of the game, however this is slightly easier than most Poker Games as the 6 players were playing with 2 packs of cards. Laura was 5th and therefore out of the game as she was already butt naked and had no chips. Sarah was 6th, before this round she was just sitting in her short skirt that she would have to take off; she was also out of the game because she had no chips left and had to loose an extra 1.

Both Laura and Sarah would have to answer a truth as they each needed an extra chip however first it was time for Dani to remove Sarah’s Skirt. She slowly moved over to Sarah trying to prolong her agony. Dani ordered Sarah to stand infront of her facing the group while she reached over to the left side of her and slowly unzipped Sarah’s Skirt. Sarah thought that it took forever for the zip to be undone. Next Dani slipped a hand inside the skirt and gave Sarah’s ass a squeeze, “know we are going to find out one of your little secrets” she said followed by a slight chuckle. Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing ................................

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

More please

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
masterme

moooooooooooooooooooooooore!
masterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #12
boyslave89

Please keep going! it's great!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #13
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i get all the way to page 5, and when one of the major plot twists is about to be unveiled... theres no more!!!
try to be as quick as possible with your next update!
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #14
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Default Spoke to rachel

Just spoken to rach (via mobile) she appologies about no update shes a little busy at min as well as pets died yesterday -she says all being well next part up tomorrow.

From David
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:59 AM   #15
Rachie

Default Stoey soon

Hi Dave- glad to see we managed to perswade you to join!

The next part will be up shortly! Have had a few emergency situations in last couple of days.

Thanks to everyone that has read the story so far and everyone thats commented.

From Rachel

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk