Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #16
mandible

FOUR

Chris stripped naked. He had only had on a t-shirt and boxer shorts from his sleep anyway.

Rosa could see him from the chest up on cam. Not good enough.

ROSA: Okay, back away from the cam and give me a full body shot

Chris felt his face burn. This was it. Up til now it had all been talk, but now he was about to be seen completely naked by a girl who until 48 hours ago had been just a former colleague and not particularly close friend.

He stood back and made sure his whole body was in shot. For the moment his stiffness had subsided, partly because it was quite cold in his room and partly because excitement was being replaced by fear and embarrassment.

ROSA: Lovely! Ha ha!
ROSA: Not a bad body Chrissy. Quite skinny which will be good for when I have you looking... less masculine LOL
ROSA: I've also just taken the first of many screenshots of you, have a look..

His email pinged. He sat down and opened up an email from Rosa. Sure enough, attached was a crystal clear jpeg picture captured moments earlier of him, standing nude and vulnerable.

CHRIS: I see. So you really can record everything you do to me...
ROSA: Yup. Oh Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy.... so so helpless and screwed!

Despite himself, he felt his manhood growing again. Damn, how her cruelty turned him on!

ROSA: Now Chrissy, I have to make myself some breakfast.
ROSA: While I'm doing that, you are to get dressed up in bra, panties and stockings, and put on a nice full face of all that lovely makeup you have. I want a VERY made-up face, got it ?

CHRIS: Yes

ROSA: Oh, and I might be a little while so why don't you be a darling and paint your finger and toenails a nice bright pink for me too?

CHRIS: Yes Rosa

ROSA: And just to be clear where we stand right now... if this is not done, you get exposed. This 'game' is now in full effect. You DO understand?

CHRIS: Perfectly....

ROSA: Good. Do it all on cam, as I may be checking on you from time to time and like to be amused.

Chris started following his instructions. This wasn't too bad. He could live with this. But he knew deep down that it was only the start.

Once he was dressed - or semi-dressed at least - and made up, he could do nothing but sit and wait as his nail varnish dried. Rosa seemed to take an age, and he didn't dare leave the cam-shot or his room. Eventually, after about fifty minutes, she began typing again.

ROSA: Oh LOVELY! You make a good sissygirl, Chrissy. I knew you would!
CHRIS: Er... thank you I guess
ROSA: Hee hee, lots of nice cam shots of all that, by the way. Gosh imagine your mother or father seeing these lovely pics of you all made up and carefully painting your nails!
ROSA: But I want far worse of course.
ROSA: Get a piece of blank paper, decent size, and a thick black pen.

Chris complied.

ROSA: Good. Now write neatly, in capitals on it: I WANT TO SUCK PETE'S COCK
CHRIS: Oh God, nooo please!
CHRIS: Not Pete, my best friend !!
ROSA: Do it. Or he gets all the pictures I already have anyway.

Chris's head sunk to his chest. The reality of just how much she was going to paint him into a corner was sinking in. He wrote the dreadful message.

ROSA: Now, hold it up for the camera, with your nails showing, and a nice big lipstick smile on your face!

Chris followed the instruction. This was awful.

ROSA: Excellent. Now, I want the same sign for each of the other friends you gave me contact details for, plus Rob Evans and Lee Northwich from work.
ROSA: Aren't I evil !?

CHRIS: God.. yes.. totally evil. This is .. not fair

ROSA: Oh, it's never going to be fair Chrissy!! You're screwed, remember? And you have NO idea what terrible things I am going to make you do, knowing that you will do ANYTHING to avoid having these pictures distributed!!

Chris made one sign after another and held each up to the camera with a fake grin plastered on his face. Behind the grin, his mind was churning with regret, doubt, fear, terror - but still some excitement.

ROSA: Good, not a bad little blackmail file for day one
ROSA: Now, you are going to have to alter your appearance a bit and then I will give you some new rules for the rest of your ruined little life!
ROSA: First of all, while I make some coffee, you are going to shave your armpits, forearms, pubic hair, what little hair you have on your chest, AND your legs. GOT IT???

Chris's heart sank. This was stuff that he couldn't wash off or brush off.

CHRIS: Got it... but please... not my legs? I like to go swimming

ROSA: I'm not stopping you going swimming. Now get on with it.

It was almost an hour later by the time Chris had carried out this new task. He had no idea shaving his legs would take so long. He looked at his body, all pink and more nude than ever. It looked curiously vulnerable, and of course very feminine.

ROSA: Mmmmm I enjoyed watching that. It was quite a struggle eh?
CHRIS: Yes Rosa.
ROSA: Goooood, good. Now - rules. The first of many.
ROSA: You are going to keep ALL of that shaved, from now on.
ROSA: You are NOT ALLOWED hair anywhere on your body. EVER. Got it ???

CHRIS: Oh God, oh God..... so mean

ROSA: Yep. Also..
ROSA: Your toenails are to be painted bright pink at all times. No exceptions.
ROSA: I do like the idea of you shaving every other day, and touching up your toenails, and of course we can't have you thinking you can sleep with some silly girl can we ??

CHRIS: If you say so...

ROSA: Oh, I do,
ROSA: Now, for the evil climax for today, after which I will leave you to the rest of your Saturday.....

There was a long pause. In the end he couldn't help himself.

CHRIS: What evil climax?

ROSA: SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS OFF :-)

Chris did a double-take, reading and re-reading Rosa's words.

CHRIS: You can't be serious!?

ROSA: Deadly serious. Do it.

CHRIS: Please.. please! Not my EYEBROWS! What about work?

ROSA: Work is not a problem at all. People will laugh at you, and that's all. And that is exactly what I want :-)

CHRIS: But please... I can't go around like that!

ROSA: You can and you will. Of course you do have a choice - you can refuse and the game will be over.....

CHRIS: Which means....?

ROSA: Lots of emails to lots of people you know. It's as simple as that.

Chris hung his head again. Could he refuse? Cope with the humiliation of these pictures and his confessions of all his twisted fantasies going to everyone close to him?

He agonised.

He couldn't.

He began applying shaving cream to his eyebrows. He stared pleadingly into the cam.

ROSA: No mercy. Do it.

Almost sobbing, he shaved off one eyebrow after another.

ROSA: Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!!!

ROSA: Oh well, at least you can just tell people you got drunk or your friends did it or something. HA HA!

CHRIS: How can you ENJOY doing this to me?

ROSA: Because I am a cruel, sadistic bitch! Hey, you asked for it Chrissy!

CHRIS: Yes.. I suppose I did.

ROSA: Oh this is priceless, you look like a total dork!

ROSA: Now, I have things to do, shopping, la la la.
ROSA: You are free to enjoy your eyebrow-free Saturday. But be on cam tomorrow at 10am, naked and with 'IDIOT' written on your forehead and 'LOSER' across your chest. Got it?

CHRIS: yes....

ROSA: Oh and just bear in mind that I haven't told you whether I am going to let you grow your eyebrows back, yet.......

Chris's stomach lurched. He lunged forward to type a reply, a question, a plea. but Rosa had signed off. He was left sitting there like a lemon, already wondering if he had made the biggest mistake of his life...
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #17
MstDynamic

A work of ART

Incredible piece of mind set of writing
Old 04-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #18
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstDynamic View Post
A work of ART

Incredible piece of mind set of writing
I couldn't agree more!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #19
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

this is great work.poor chris now i bet he looks stupid without any eyebrows.lol

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #20
cdslut

One of the best stories i have ever read...

Prefers: Crossdress, anal, underware dares, pantie dares, masturbation, urine, toilet, private public (underware ect...), Mild pain, Mild penis torture, anal then eat.

Got a dare? PM me.......

I love shoving random things in my gapping ass hole
PLEASE PM ME THINGS THAT I HAVE TO SHOVE UP MY ASSHOLE!
I'm a little sissy slut

PUNISHMENTS: CEI, Prostate Milking, CBT
PLEASE PM ME
cdslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #21
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

love how this is going so far!
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

One of the best stories I have ever seen. So nicely layed out too. Can't wait for next part

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #23
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Good story, please write more.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:27 AM   #24
Slaveboi2008

Send a message via MSN to Slaveboi2008

i agree, one of the best stories i've seen on here!! keep it coming PLEASE!!!!
Slaveboi2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
mandible

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who has posted such kind comments about 'Ruthless Rosa'. It is VERY much appreciated and helps spur me to keep the story going.

I also want to apologise for the delay in continuing. I am doing some travelling which makes it harder to get the story written and get on here to post it.

However, rather like they say at the end of 007 movies:

'Ruthless Rosa will return...'

I hope to have the next part up on Tuesday, but am not promising.

Finally, the story is actually planned out in quite some detail, but if you have any particularly hot and nasty humiliation ideas, no matter how extreme, that you would like to suggest please do send them to me IN AN IM NOT IN THIS THREAD>

Best wishes,

'mandible'
Old 05-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #26
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Hope the traveling is going nicely!

But don't forget about us! Haha.
I was really liking the vibe of this story.
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #27
mandible

FIVE

Chris woke with a headache on Sunday. He laid there for a moment, then had a jolt of panic and sat bolt upright to look at the clock - if it was after 10am he could already be in big trouble!

9:21 AM

Phew! He was not going to be late for his 10am webcam appearance for Rosa; 'Ruthless Rosa' as he was already thinking of her.

Oh his head hurt. He had been out with friends for a few drinks last night, and what an embarrassing experience that had been, his first public appearance with no eyebrows. He had experimented with trying to draw some eyebrows on before he went out, but it had actually looked more ridiculous than having no brows at all, impossible though that seemed. It was incredible how such a small alteration to one's face changed its whole look. Chris had stared at himself in the mirror from all distances and angles, trying to convince himself that it didn't look too bad or that people might even not notice. No chance!

His mates had of course noticed immediately, and been amazed, amused and mystified. Chris had decided to say, red-faced, that he had got really drunk the night before at home and decided to shave his brows off in a moment of utter stupidity. They had seemed to buy it, but had mercilessly taken the mickey out of him all night and made a show of being embarrassed to be seen with him.

To make matters worse, a girl Chris had flirted with a few times - a friend of a friend - had come over to talk to him. She too had been flabbergasted at his new browless appearance, but she had spoken to him for a while and been more flirty than ever before. She had touched his arm repeatedly, leaned close to talk in his ear, and so on. As she had left him to return to her group of friends, she had actually said 'I thought maybe we could go out some time, but maybe when you've got your eyebrows back eh !?'. Chris had laughed, but inside he was burning with shame and with the realisation that with his entirely shaved body it would be rather difficult to date or be with a girl now. And he didn't know what else Rosa might have in store for him.

All those thoughts and memories of last night whirled through Chris's head as he fetched a big glass of water, booted up his laptop and resignedly wrote the large black words on his forehead and chest that Rosa had demanded. He logged in to the messenger, activated the webcam and waited.

Rosa appeared early, 9.45am.

ROSA: Hello moron !
CHRIS: Hello Miss Rosa
ROSA: You're on early, good boy. Nice job on the lettering.
CHRIS: Thank you, I guess.
CHRIS: I went out with my friends last night... so so embarrassing... :-(
ROSA: Oh gooooood! Tell me all the details

Chris recounted the embarrassing tale of his evening.

ROSA: Mmm, lovely. I LOVE that a girl is after you. I may as well tell you now Chrissy boy, you are absolutely forbidden sexual contact with anyone.
ROSA: Um, well... any WOMAN at least, ha ha !
CHRIS: oh.. god
ROSA: Ha ha ha! However, I think I might have some fun sending you on a date or two with this girl. I'll give some thought to what I want to do with that possibiity
ROSA: What's her name?
CHRIS: Sophie
ROSA: OK. Do you have her mobile number or email or anything ?
CHRIS: Um, her mobile yeah
ROSA: Give it to me
CHRIS: Oh god, really?? Why ??
ROSA: None of your business Chrissy-girl. Give it to me NOW

Chris complied. The fact that Rosa could demand - and get - every piece of private, personal information she wanted from him felt almost more humiliating than anything else. It felt like a violation. He had no privacy, no dignity, no nothing.

ROSA: Now, did you have any plans today Chrissy-girl?
CHRIS: I am supposed to be going over to visit my Mum later Miss.
ROSA: Shame
ROSA: You're going to have to cancel
CHRIS: But it's my MUM - !
ROSA: Yes, and I bet you'd hate to have her see all the pictures, emails and IM confessions, eh ?? You understand me, moron ?? Or do I have to send a small something to her just to show you I am serious?
CHRIS: Oh god, NO Miss. I am sorry. You are in control, of course

Chris was getting aroused. He couldn't help it, cruelty simply 'did it' for him, and Rosa was already proving to be truly cruel, callous and merciless. It was wonderful and appalling all at once.

ROSA: Yes. I am. And now I'm going to prove it
ROSA: There is no reason I couldn't simply let you spend time with your mother today. I'm going to be out all day myself
ROSA: But I'm a cruel bitch and I want you to suffer while I am out enjoying myself. SOunds good eh ?
CHRIS: For you, yes Miss. Not for me :-(
ROSA: Exactly. Perfect. Exactly what I want. And oh god Chrissy, this is only day two! You have NO IDEA how much worse I am going to make your life over the next... what... twenty years?? HA HA

Chris could only grimace into the camera

ROSA: OK, today, let's get started. First of all, get your black marker and some Tippex or whiteout or whatever you prefer to call it.

Chris hurriedly fetched the required items.

ROSA: What I'm going to do today is make your life as awkward and painfully boring as possible.
ROSA: First of all, I'm going to watch you right now paint your entire face black with that marker

Chris groaned. But there was no point arguing, he was already learning that.

CHRIS: Yes Miss, this might take a while though
ROSA: Then get on with it, idiot ! Jeez, what a prat.

And so Chris painted his face with the marker, his face turning a very dark shade of black.

CHRIS: Done, Miss
ROSA: No it's not. Take it right up to your hairline, fill in your eyes and lips. I said your WHOLE face, IDIOT. Don't make me tell you twice
CHRIS: You know this is a 'permanent' marker Miss ??
ROSA: Of course. It will come off, trust me, though it might take a while
ROSA: Especially since you'll be leaving it on until I check in with you on cam at about midnight :-D Just think of it drying into your skin all that time, Chrissy-girl!!

Chris's shoulders slumped. He carefully painted his face right to his hairline, round his eyes, his lips.

ROSA: Now your ears.

Chris complied. My god, I look ridiculous, he thought as he looked at his image on the webcam.

ROSA: Done, good. If I tell you to do something, you do it PROPERLY, understood??
CHRIS: Yes Miss, sorry Miss.
ROSA: Now the fun bit.
ROSA: For me!
ROSA: Open the Tippex
ROSA: Good. Now paint your hair. All of it. Or as much as you can before the bottle runs out.

Chris stared into the cam pleadingly. He knew he shouldn't question her, even in body language, but this seemed too awful.

ROSA: Do it! I want to know that you will be desperately trying to wash/rub/cut that all out later. HA HA HA HAAAAA!!

And so the blackmailed fool painted his hair white, managing to cover the vast majority of it before the bottle ran dry. The Tippex dried and his hair felt like rock when he touched it.

ROSA: Oh GOD this is TOO much fun!! You look absolutely ridiculous. I hope you didn't need to go out and get any shopping or anything, because you are staying this way until I come back on tonight, midnight or thereabouts.
ROSA: And now, let me tell you how you ARE going to spend this lovely Sunday, while I go out with friends.
CHRIS: Yes Miss
ROSA: You are going to be writing lines. 'I am the blackmailed idiot slave of ruthless Rosa'
ROSA: Over and over
ROSA: I want THREE THOUSAND lines by midnight.
ROSA: understood??

Chris stared open-mouthed, in disbelief. Three THOUSAND?

ROSA: You should just about be able to do that many, if you write fast and do it all day, Chrissy-girl.
ROSA: Does that sound like a fun way to spend a weekend day ??
CHRIS: Not at ALL Miss. Please, please, I will do as many as I can, but please don't expose me if I don't manage three thousand
ROSA: Three thousand. You will be SEVERELY punished if you do less. And I mean severely
ROSA: Now I am going. I am going to enjoy thinking of you sitting there with your black face and white hair, writing lines ALL DAY, fourteen hours, non-stop, while I relax and enjoy the sunshine. Oh how beautiful.
ROSA: Now thank me for your task, bitch

Chris felt distraught. His precious Sunday, now completely and utterly ruined. He would have to write every minute of every hour to reach three thousand lines. And then he still had to somehow remove all the ink and whiteout from his face and hair before work tomorrow. How could she do this to him?? Yet he was trapped, she could make him do anything. Including THANKING her for putting him through misery today.

CHRIS: Yes, thank you for my terrible task Miss.

ROSA: Good girl. See you at midnight!

And she was gone, off to spend a leisurely Sunday.

Chris sighed, and dug out a large pad of paper and a pen....

Last edited by mandible; 06-10-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #28
deacon1880

Send a message via Yahoo to deacon1880
Default If there were a pulitzer for sadism...

You'd win hands down. Good work man, and thanks for posting another installment.
deacon1880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #29
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Great installment of an already great story.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #30
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I'm so glad to see that you are still writhing this story! And a good post too.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk