Old 11-16-2016, 11:11 AM   #1
Meorin

Default Take a Wife

I know, I know, you guys probably want me to continue my old stories before I start a new one but writing flow can be a bitch and so I am starting a new one.

Disclaimer: If you know me, you probably know what you are getting into here, if you don't know me: this story can, might and or will include rape, torture, gore/death... I also tend to write in unusual ways at times. If that is not for you, stop reading here.

Prologue:
It is a dark night, you are on the streets of a small town. The streetlights shine a yellowish light on an old and wet sidewalk. Bits of water is falling from the skies. It is not raining heavily, its just raining a bit. What you hear around you is little concert. Hundreds and hundreds of little beats, drops of rain hitting the ground. A cricket somewhere far away, softly chirps to get some attention from its female counterpart. You can hear a few cars, but none are remotely nearby.
It is warm and as your hair becomes more and more wet, it starts to clump into thick strands of hair, guiding the many drops that gently hit your head to just flow around your face, preventing your face from getting too wet, on their way downwards. There are thousands more drops, drumming softly on your arms and your upper body, making your pants turn from dry to wet on their way down to their friends on the ground.

A car drives by and its lights hit a dark person far away dressed in all dark seemingly appearing out of thin air. The dark blurry figure is well lit for a short second, while the shine of the headlights hit him and you see dark jeans, a black hoody with the hood hiding his face. Just a moment later he steps back into the darkness and all you see is a dark blur, moving slowly toward you while you are on your way walking towards him. You two heading to each other and him getting slowly closer, you get the feeling that something is not right. The way he walks just look weird. You can't point out what it is exactly but it makes you feel awkward. You stop to notice the night around you, you don't hear the cricket anymore, nor do you feel the rain trickle on your head and arms. All your focus is on that person in front of you and his weird way of walking. You try to look see his face, but the hood keeps hiding his face. The adrenaline in your body builds up as he is quite close by now. You want to scream, but there is nobody around to hear you. You want to run, but you are scared that he will just run faster than you. Straight faced you walk right past him, trying to show as little weakness as possible.

It's done, you say to yourself, just as he passes by and you immediately start to relax. All the build up tension just vanishes and you feel free and safe again. In just that moment you feel a sharp pain in your neck, coming from behind. Your whole upper body and the inside of your head tingle. You feel a shock moving quickly down your spine as your whole body seems to go into spasm. You fall down to the ground and your vision gets very narrow. In the last few moments of being conscious, you finally see the awkward guys face. A stubbly beard, long, ruffled hair and a broad grin is all you see before you finally pass out.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Meorin for this post:
Old 11-18-2016, 03:25 AM   #2
submissive-ana

Love it more please!
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk