Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2016, 02:59 PM   #1
bedared

Default Andrew`s big dare

Andrew was a seventeen years boy. He lives with his parents in a big city not far from school. He used to spend his time playing games or playing soccer with his friends and when his parents weren’t at home he loves playing different sort of games with his fellows.

One week end when his parents were traveling abroad he invited his friends Andy, Larisa, Jessie, and Bob for playing games at home. They agree playing truth or dare. Each player has the chance to choice between answering a question truthfully, or performing a "dare". If they chose a dare they cannot change the dare receive just once.

First round begin with Larisa who said “ truth or dare, Larisa”.

Larisa chose “truth”.

Andy “when did you kiss last time a boy ?”

Larisa “two month ago when I was with my friend Daren”.

Ok I believe you sais Andy. Now is your turn :

Larisa : “Bob when did you make love with a girl first time ?

Bob “ two years ago at New Year party.”

Bob “ Andrew, truth or dare ?”

Andrew “ I believe it would be fun to chose dare”.

Bob “Andrew you know when you said that you will go to our language teacher house and will write “oh my God” with red paint on her doorstep?”.
Andrew “yes”.

Bob “you never did it. I dare you now to go to our English teacher and you must strip naked and write with red paint Oh my God on her doorstep”.
Andrew “but this is very far of us, it`s 2 mile distance and it is 2 pm. Everybody could see us.”

Bob “No look, we will all go there with the bus. There are only two bus stations. We will all hide close to her house, you will strip naked and go with this red paint to write the message”.

Having no option Andrew accepted. “Ok, we will go there”.

Everybody raised up and run to the bus station. The bus arrived in several minutes and they climb into the bus. With every meters they become closer and closer from their object Andrew became more scared.

They arrived to the bus station where they have to go down in almost ten minutes and they run and hide behind the teacher`s house. The teacher`s house was so close that you could say that it is near the bus station. Here began Andrew torment. He began to argue that he will get dress only in his underwear, but Jessie said :

“A bet is a bet, you must complete it or everybody will know that you are a pussy man”. We will record you just know and we will post on facebook that you are afraid to do the bet.

“Ok, I`ll do it”, said Andrew.

He began to undress himself being aware of every piece of clothe he removed from him. First, he removed his top, then his sneakers, his pants, and last he removed his knickers remaining fully nude in broad daylight in front of his friends with all his clothes throw down in a pile.

Then he took the red paint and he was sneaking to his teacher door. In that moment, Larisa asked:

- Now is the time ?
- No, answered Jessie.
Andrew look back with fear and everybody encourage him to go complete the bet. He goes far and far looking everywhere not to be caught by somebody.
- Now ? ask again Larisa.
- Just a moment said Jessie.
From distance the bus was coming again. Larisa turned her head and saw the bus, then she said :
- Now.

In that moment Bob took out of his pocket a bag and Larisa raised all of Andrew clothes less his sneakers and his mobile phone and they run away home.

Seeing this from distance Andrew run to his clothes desperately without taking into account the people who could see him. That`s way a group of three teenage girls saw him running desperately and naked to find his clothes that were gone and they burst into laughed. Andrew become red like fire he pick up quickly his sneakers and phone and run like crazy to hid himself.

He took the phone and call Bob, but he didn`t answer. Then he called everybody twice but no one answered the phone. I don`t know what would you do if you were there, but if I was in his place probably I would die of shame.

Andrew has to run back naked at least 3 miles and to face so many girls who giggled or were laughed like crazy seeing a nude boy running desperately.

Andrew first tried a shortcut. But the shortcut means to cross a big park with a gym yard where every girls goes to tangle themselves. Andrew sneaked nearby the gym, and he heard some giggles. He stopped himself trembling of fear not to be caught. He saw two girls going to their locker rooms. After he waited two or three minutes that looks like an eternity he tried to escape from that place. He sneaked nearby the gym and he run like crazy to leave the gym yard behind, but he found the gym yard door locked. He tried to open the door like crazy when the worst thing happened : a gang of girls walked out from gym seeing him bare ass trying to escape and run home.

Girls started laughing and they took out their photo cameras and took pictures with him on their mobile phone. Trying to escape he run down the path, forgetting that the road will bring him in the middle of the city. After 5 minutes of running he stopped tired, but he realized that against his will he has a huge erection. The problem was even bigger now finding himself fully nude in the middle of the city with a hard on between his legs. He tried to cover his cock with his hands but this makes him run slower.

He desperately tried to find where to hid himself from the laughing crowd that gathered behind himself but he didn`t find a secure place.

It was hard to believe he could hide somewhere being fully nude in the middle of the city. Imagine himself running home trying to escape every girl`s look, every girl`s giggling having a huge hard on to fight with.

I will continue the story …
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk