Old 11-11-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
bedared

Default Julian has to do a dare

Hi, my name is Julian, I am a sixteen years old boy and I will tell you my humiliating story with Amanda, Darla and Jessica.

When I was sixteen I was at my cousin Amanda visiting my relatives. I stay there for three nights. She lives with her parents in a big house ten miles away from the city and I arrived there with the bus.

I arrived there at 7 pm and we got to eat something. After dinner, his parents go to sleep in their room and Amanda calls her friends Darla and Jessica who lives opposite to play games together.

We played truth or dare and the loser had to accomplish a dare. I lost of course the game and Amanda tell me that “we decided to tell you what the dare is about tomorrow night at the lake”. I forgot to tell you that nearby their house stretched a lake where my cousin use to go sunbath.

The next day their parents were going for one night to a relative and me and Amanda remained home alone. She called her fiends Darla and Jessica. They were very enthusiastic we were going tonight to the lake. In that day the girls were treating me like a king. They bought some oranges and they were making me orange juice. And they cooked some cakes for me. I didn`t understand why they were doing this only after many hours. Practically they have poured into my juice some powder as a special mixture of plants that will make me produce a larger quantity of cum. As I didn`t knew that I drank a fairly large amount of juice.

When the night came we were going to the lake to swim and to tell what`s the dare I have to accomplish.

Amanda said “your dare is to strip yourself but naked, to let all your clothes in a pile and let us three do whatever we want to do with you.”

“ok, I said. After all what could not be good being naked with three girls around you ?”

I didn`t imagine what will come.

After I stripped myself but naked, I felt myself somewhat embarrassed being naked around three girls. But Amanda pulled out of her bag a pair of handcuff and said “we are going to tie your hands behind your back”.

“What ? “ I said..

“Any adversity makes the situation more difficult”.

I gave up and I let Amanda to tie my hand back to a tree as she wanted. But that wasn`t all, without saying nothing Amanda came behind my back and blindfolded me with her scarf. That makes me being more aware about my nakedness. After that I her Amanda pulling herself away and after some minutes that makes me feel like crazy she began to tell me the rules :
“We are going to play with you. You are not allowed to cum or do something sexual. Or you will be punished. Do you understand ?”

“ok I understand I said”.

“It`s good then, Darla it`s your turn.”

“Darla came closer and started caressing my chest, my stomach, my nipples”.

“My nipples became harder and harder, and after some seconds the inevitable occurred I had a huge erection and I felt my balls heavy”.
Then Amanda said “you have been a bad boy, Jessica you know what to do.
Then I felt my penis in her hand, and she began to jerk my penis very slowly. Every move of her hand makes me feel like crazy. She began slowly but she increases the rhythm every time. Then when I began to moan o such pleasure, I heard Amanda`s voice whispering in my ear “you know you are not allow to cum you crazy boy”. When I heard this makes me very excited and because the rhythm of Jessica hands was harder and harder and harder I had cum like crazy throwing my cum everywhere.

Amanda says “oh my fucking God, you will be punishes for this”. She pull out of her bag a wet towel and she wiped my cum with it. After that she goes under my feet and she began to jerk very slowly my cock. I clenched my teeth as much as I could and I tried with all my strength not to cum. She increases her rhythm and decrease the rhythm of her hand many times and I had an orgasm without cuming. I felt my entire body trembling but she increases the rhythm of her hand harder and harder and harder. I felt that my cum will burst out in any moment but she stopped.

“I think you wanted to cum. To avoid this I will tie the top of your penis with an elastic. I felt my foreskin tied and after that my penis was very hard jerked by her hand. The rhythm of her hand becomes infernal and I hardly tried not to cum. I felt that my entire body was tensed not to cum when suddenly I felt my balls and my scrotum tickled by her fingers. In that moment my cum burst from my cock like crazy, but my cock being tied I felt a incredible internal pressure. At this point I start begging ner to untied my penis and she did so but she did not stopped jerking my cock. My cum was shooting from my penis in waves and I was trembling like a fucking bitch.
The girls were making fun of me. And when they release my hands I felt down my knees and I stayed there for some minutes to get back.

In all that time the girls were raised all my clothes and they ran back home. That’s why I had to go back home but naked and when I heard every sound my heart beat one hundred per hour.

That was my story.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bedared for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk