Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-24-2016, 01:22 AM   #16
submissive-ana

Millie got herself comfy on the bed and looked up at Wolf, wondering what he had planned.
He reached under the bed and got out some cuffs and rope, taking each foot he cuffed them both and tied them efficiently to the bed. The black leather cuffs looked wicked against her pale skin, she wiggled a little to test the restraints whimpering as she found them to be secure, she couldn't move them an inch!
She obediently gave him her wrists one at time when he motioned for them so he could cuff those too. One at a time they were bound above her head leaving her spread eagle on the bed.
Wolf's eyes great impossibly darker and more dangerous as that sadistic smile of his came back, he watched Millie gasp as he pulled out a heavy black flogger with a long gleaming metal handle. "Playtime" He growled softly before trailing it between Millie's legs. Millie shivered at the contact of the soft suede trailing across her smooth pussy, she hoped this wouldn't hurt too bad...
CRACK, Wolf flicked his wrist and the flogger snapped against her spread and vulnerable pussy. Millie yelped but more at the noise than from pain, she found herself unconsciously trying to raise her hips for more. Wolf just laughed at her attempts trailing it close but never touching. Torturing her with anticipation before flicking it again fairly gently but repeatedly against her inner thighs.
Millie moaned in pleasure enjoying the soft sting so far and wanting more.
Finally Wolf grew bored of teasing, and knowing Millie was distracted by the teasing he decided to remind her she was helpless, he landed three fast and hard swats with the flogger directly onto her clit. He simply coukdnt resist it begging for attention, and hearing her yelps and screams of pain was delightful. Millie was tensed up waiting for more to come so Wolf waited, trailing the flogger up her body and across her breasts. As soon as she let her guard down he snapped it back to her pussy flogging it hard and fast, enjoying it turning red.
Millie tugged on her wrists trying to get free at first to stop the pain, but once she realized she wasn't getting free she gave in to the pain. Whimpering and trying not to cry, she barely even remembered how to speak any more.
How the hell did this hurt so much and yet have the power to make her pussy beg for more? She felt heat burning through her core with every stroke of the flogger, and all she could think about was enduring it as long as it pleased him to hit her.
After what felt like an eternity Wolf stopped and drew the flogger slowly up her body stopping at her breasts. Wolf gave each nipple a quick flick, before throwing it to the floor.
"I know how much you love your candles little doll... I wonder if this will distract you from that stinging pussy of yours?" Wolf's voice cut through the haze of pain and arousal enough got Millie to open her eyes and watch him retrieve a blood red pillar candle and a match, Millie gasped.
"That's right, Sir. I love candles but what are you going to do? You'll hurt me."
Wolf didn't answer he simply lit the match. After watching her for a couple of seconds he lit the candle and blew out the match. Bringing the candle above her body he smiled down at her and began to slowly drip wax onto her nipple.
"Oh God." Millie whispered watching the drop fall onto her sensitive and hard nipple. It felt like a blinding flash of heat as it hit, spattering outward slightly as it hit leaving pinpricks of hot pain. In quick succession she jumped as three more big drops hit the same nipple, coating it in wax. Wolf moved the candle to the other nipple quickly doing the same with that one too. The wax felt strange to Millie now that she had got used to the heat slightly. Her nipples felt tight and restricted. Moaning she looked at Wolf. "I've always wanted to try wax play, thank you for that." Millie mumbled shyly, blushing as she spoke.
In response Wolf looked at her curiously before winking.
"In that case I'd hate to disappoint" He laughed softly before positioning the candle back over her breasts and covering first one then the other in the red wax. Milli3 couldn't fully adjust to the heat in this quantity and wriggled and whimpered. Each drop making her skin feel tighter and tighter until they were encased in wax.
Wolf stood back to admire his work and see Millie's mindset. It seemed for all her protests she was enjoying the games mostly qne had a good tolerance for pain.
"I don't need to explain myself but in this case I will." Wolf's voice brought her to attention almost immediately. She was still nervous around him but curious about these games of his. "I'm going to use a knife, I won't hurt you I just want this wax off so keep still or ill be angry." With that warning he pulled his knife from his belt in one smooth motion, clearly well practiced in retrieving it.
"I'll try not to move Wolf I believe you won't hurt me unless it's deserved."
Millie braced herself ready for the cold steel. She couldn't help but flinch slightly as the knife pressed into the side of her breast, it felt sharp and cold as ice after all the wax. She glanced at the candle sitting innocently in a holder by the bed. The wax pulled and nipped slightly as the knife flaked it off. Her breasts had always been sensitive but after the wax play they were even more so, she was panting by the time Wolf was done with both breasts.
While she was distracted catching her breath Wolf grabbed the flogger again and gently flicked it against her stomach to get her attention. "God Wolf you're killing me, please no more... let me take care of you..." She nodded towards his bulge in his pants that was growing bigger by the second, straining the fabric.
Laughing Wolf shook his head "you can have 29neaxy breast then you can see to me. Eager little doll, you have to earn your treats."
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to submissive-ana for this post:
Old 10-24-2016, 01:30 AM   #17
bondagegirl0841

Omg thank you Mommy!!!! *blushes*
bondagegirl0841 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk