Old 07-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #46
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGaryx View Post
Hey!

First of all excuse me, english is not my first language so i'm really sorry for my mistakes.

This story is fantastic you should definetly continue it as soon as you can. I just love every episode, you are a really talented, great writer. I hope you will write a lot more chapter, and you enjoy writing it as much as i enjoy reading it.

The body modifications are really creative and fun (for reading, maybe the participants doesnt enjoy them much ). In my opinion you can be a bit (or a lot) more sadistic, i would enjoy some really sadistic modifications.
Thanks you are welocme to give me a list of things you liked /Disliked about the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Thank goodness it's all just fantasy, but I like how you manage to turn things to the worst possible result. When I start reading I'm always like 'Well, how bad can that episode possibly end' - but your twisted mind always finds it's way. Also your characters appear authentic, although your description of them is rather short most of the time. They could spend some more sentences explaining their personal situation to the host, and why they decided to sign up for the show. Another suggestion: It would be interesting to read an episode where someone gets some serious makeover but somehow still likes the result - how would the host react etc....

Concerning male candidates: If it's so much easier and more fun for you to imagine female makeovers, than of course stick to it. I have to admit I'd also have problems to come up with a funny one, except the rather obvious feminisation things....
I Think we discused it over PM

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:45 AM   #47
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tm 8

SO new story quite a funny one i think but i let you be the judge, feel free to hit me up to talk about Stella or the Story in general. Feedback with things you liked or sisliked is also welcome!"

Disclaimer: I know that a human wouold make a horrible speacker chassy its all for fun and the sake of beeing sexy!

“Welcome back everybody! I am so happy to see you all again! It only has been a short time since our last show and we already found a new participant can you believe this?”
Clara chuckles to the audience
“Today's participant is Stella she is a shy quiet girl with brown eyes and shoulder long black hair. She wears glasses and is about 1,7m tall. Her passion is playing Violin. With 20 years she is also quite young to undergo this procedure but as we learned she isn't here because of her own choice. So Stella do you wanna explain to us how this happened?”

The shy girl next to Clara talks quietly into the microphone:
“Well you see i was at music camp and got challenged to a play of by a girl i really dislike so i accepted under the condition that the winner can make one wish to to looser. If i won she would have to give up playing violin but somehow she won i was so confident in myself.”

Clara quickly cuts her of:
“Well and now you are here well at least this bet paid off for us! So now Stella i will but on the blindfold and you will spin the wheel next to you, understood”

The girl nods and clara puts a white blind folded with the letters ™ printed on it over her eyes. Stella without wasting time spins the wheel quite weak so it only takes 1 and a half turn before it stops between “Gamer Girl” and “Farm Doxy” = “Disco Speaker Sweetheart” Clara's eyes widen with anticipation her smile goes all the way up to her ears she knows this one will be fun.

Break

“Welcome back Everybody! I quite enjoyed what we did to little stella we made sure that she will be heard, so let's go through the changes from head to toe now shall we:

For her hair we chose a shorter cut just covering her ears we also had to change the color so we made it rainbow with a lot of purple and neon green it also got treated to be more like tinsel so it has a nice shine in the spotlight.

Next up her eyes we had to shatter her brown retina with vision problems to be replaced by a color changing one with a certain glow to it looks absolutely cool on the dancefloor.

Her ears also needed to be changed we plugged some in ear headphones into them which should dampen the noise of hard music a bit so her hearing is protected it also plays back music depending on situation or other factors. Her hearing is only impaired a bit since the microphone earrings will pick up sounds and play them back in perfect loudness to her ears.

So now to the main features of today's makeover her C Cup boobs sadly needed to co for the most part as we replaced them with speakers who have quite a good mid end of course we have special speakers that are bold so it looks normal when she is wearing a top now for the highs and lows we needed another place so we had to improvise. Her pussy now features a permanently fixed high end speaker, we had to stretch it quite a bit but we think it was worth it. So of course no disco is a dico without proper bass so we installed a bass speaker in the only place left, her asshole. It was even harder to scratch it but this one really paid of! Since her holes are inaccessible we thought it would only be fair to give her another chance to pleasure herself, well one thing fore sure if she plays back a bass heavy song her asshole will almost explode from vibration same is with high tones and her pussy. We then stood bevor a very hard step we needed to ensure that music devices can actually connect to her so we modified her clit to work as bluetooth receiver, the problem is it gets quite hot over time so she might need a pause from wireless connection. If that's the case you could always use the 3.5mm jack that was her peehole. But the absolute best thing about that is we didn't had to take feeling out of any body part so she will feel everything!”

Stella now is shown she wears a skimpy colorful skirt and a white loose blouse, “Five Hours” is played on her at the moment her dress and blouse jumps with every bass as well as she squirms a bit as she feels the vibrating sensation.

“Uh i almost forgot since she rly is more of a music player then a girl now so we sponsored her a tattoo with modelname and all!”

The camera goes around and shows Stella's ass cheeks they get exposed every time a bass hits, she has a bold written “STELLA Systems” as Tramp stamp and on the left ass check in a more swung font “Stellaphone 100”

“I really can't wait to hear your feedback and wishes for this boys and girls it was one of the most fun things we did so far! What would you like to see in v2 of the Stellaphone? Do you enjoy what we made out of her? Make sure to let us know! Till the next time Clara out!”

Read My FAQ

The following user says Thank You to BannaGirl for this post:
Old 07-30-2016, 06:08 AM   #48
xGaryx

Finally a new episode I waited so long for this. Its quite extraordinary, funny and long, I enjoyed it a lot, but still I prefer your previous stories with less fun but more sadism and sex But thanks for this great writing too
xGaryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 09:44 AM   #49
iSwitchBitch

haha a brown haired violinist huh? I wonder what inspired that...

You definitely seem to be improving! I really like this series! (even if the things that happen to the girls usually make me cringe) Very creative/funny body modifications once again lol that bluetooth receiving clit though
I can also see the effort you put into organization of the paragraphs and proper grammar and spelling. There are some errors here and there, but the amount of time put into this story is clearly higher than the others.
All in all, good job!

FOREVER TOTALLY SUBBY. PLEASE TEASE ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT, PUPBROKEN. <3
iSwitchBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #50
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGaryx View Post
Finally a new episode I waited so long for this. Its quite extraordinary, funny and long, I enjoyed it a lot, but still I prefer your previous stories with less fun but more sadism and sex But thanks for this great writing too
I am always open to wishes via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwitchBitch View Post
haha a brown haired violinist huh? I wonder what inspired that...

You definitely seem to be improving! I really like this series! (even if the things that happen to the girls usually make me cringe) Very creative/funny body modifications once again lol that bluetooth receiving clit though
I can also see the effort you put into organization of the paragraphs and proper grammar and spelling. There are some errors here and there, but the amount of time put into this story is clearly higher than the others.
All in all, good job!
Hmm it was that obvios? well at least no one else knows her
I wont talk around it i write those storys as smut and most of them only take about half an hour so its not rly improvment as i try to keep them short and to the point without much litararical skill. But i wanted to write somthing funny and i quite enyoi it its also a bit closer to the idea of body mods that fit the concept.

Read My FAQ

Old 08-15-2016, 09:51 AM   #51
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

So i see the last story wasent as popular, i see that mosst of you dont enjoy the almost comidic aproach to it.
I wanna try somthing else this time although it could turn out a bit comidic depending on you!

I want to write a makover story for a "90s Girl" and i want evrybody who has ideas or other things he can help me with to pm me or chat with me.

See you soon,

Banna

Read My FAQ

Old 09-14-2016, 07:50 PM   #52
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I love your story. Could you write about a girl transforming into a video game character? Maybe they could have features that are controller controlled? She cant be able to hold the control of course.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:55 AM   #53
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

Is this story dead? That would suck if it is, I really enjoyed this!

<3Happily not in control of my orgasms<3
cupcake112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:50 AM   #54
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I love your story. Could you write about a girl transforming into a video game character? Maybe they could have features that are controller controlled? She cant be able to hold the control of course.
Sound interrresting maybe you wanna send me a pm with your kik to discusse or a om to chat about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake112 View Post
Is this story dead? That would suck if it is, I really enjoyed this!
What is dead may never die ^^
I will continue once i have time and a idea seems sutible feedback is welcome though

Read My FAQ

Old 06-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #55
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

I really love this story and wish it would come back. I loved how Clara takes such pleasure in ruining the lives of these contestants. Maybe actually do one about a baby girl? I was super excited when I read that in one of the later stories and was a tad disappointed when it wasn't about that.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:19 PM   #56
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

I dislike the Baby Girl fetish, thats why i probably will never write a Story about it sorry.
I just teased it beause it was a request ^^

Read My FAQ

Old 06-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #57
cj07
Distinguished Member

Would love this to continue and would love to be a contestant on the game show

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #58
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannaGirl View Post
I dislike the Baby Girl fetish, thats why i probably will never write a Story about it sorry.
I just teased it beause it was a request ^^
That's fine! I just really miss this story! Perhaps do it on something you really enjoy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk