Old 10-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
Sexualobster

Default Right down the hall

Hey guys!

This is my second story on this website. I decided to start with a new one as the other one seemed to attract a smaller audience. I've been playing around with this story a bit in my head and wondering what you all would think of it. Leave a comment if you like it, because then I know to continue.

James

I first saw her in the kitchen. I live in a dorm where everyone has their own room but up to 10 people share a kitchen. Now when I first moved here for University, the kitchen was the last place i'd expected to meet a girl I would fall for, so quickly and by such a large degree.

I was cooking a pot of instant pasta when she walked in. I was sitting down playing a puzzle game on my phone when she walked in with tight jeans, a small white tank top and a small microwaveable pizza in her hand.

"Hi." she said casually.
"Hey." I replied.

Growing up in a modern society as a male with a lawyer for a father, I was trained to approach every situation with a poker face. Don't let the enemy get the upper hand by knowing how you feel. In this situation it was pure infatuation. She was gorgeous in a really cute way.

I casually stood up to check on the pasta while eyeing her from behind, trying to soak up as much information as I could before I reached the boiling pot. She was at a counter, unwrapping the frozen pizza from the plastic wrapping, the cardboard already strewn aside. She was equally stunning from behind. I know the thigh gap isn't something that should be focused on, but it sure as hell emphasized her beautiful ass.

I reached the pot and didn't look at her. Stew the pasta, ensure none of the pasta gets stuck to the pot and burnt. Boil for another 8 or so minutes... yes..

"You new here?" I casually ask, only turning to look at her after finishing the sentence. Just a casual conversation. Nothing special.
"Uh not really. I moved in about 2 months ago."
"2 months! I haven't seen you here before though."
"Yeah I don't cook much." she said with a little giggle. I gave a smile and went back to my seat. Be cool James.

She walked towards the door and left. Shit.

A few days later I approached her in the hallway by chance and spontaneously asked if she would like to cook something together in the kitchen. It's always awfully quiet in there and I could use a cooking partner. She agreed quite gleefully which was a great sign. She took the cool card and most probably doesn't think i'm a creep. Probably. Right?

A few days turned into a few months and we cooked together quite a few times after that. I got to know her, her interests and her food taste. I was the head chef for the most part so she was constantly standing by to receive my instructions, chop the onions, cut the parsley. That sort of thing.

We started getting closer and our 'Hi's became 'Hey!'s and our stiffness became playful.

"Hey grab that frying pan for me."
"Aye aye sir!" she said with a semi-serious face and a salute followed by a giggle.
"Don't stand there with a salute! On the double shipmate!"

We got pretty close. But she was pretty shy. I was too. While we became pretty good friends, we never really got close physically. It was always slightly awkward between the two of us and, if she was into me, she clearly wasn't making the first move, and I didn't want to ruin the friendship by trying.

As more people moved in to the dorm, they automatically assumed we were dating. It was usually followed by a synchronised "Oh no no... no we're not dating..." from the both of us. I was always thinking of how to move to the next step but it always seemed to end up just being another cooking session. This was until we decided to make the Caesar salad.

For Caesar salad, you ideally need a salad, some cooked chicken and BACON slices. The bacon slices need to be chopped into pieces after being fried in a pan. The pan, after cooking enough bacon, is usually covered in oil. On this day she had been in charge of the bacon.

I had my back turned to her while I was slicing the cooked chicken into strips.

"AGHHHHH!" I heard a blood curdling scream from behind. I turned around instantly in surprise to see her clutching the bottom of her shirt and pulling it as far away from her stomach as possible.
"What happened?!" I asked in earnest concern.
"I spilled oil on my shirt. It burnt me!" she said in agony, staring down at the stain on her shirt.

"AH!" she said once more as a bit of the oil touched her skin. The oil seemed to be spreading slightly. She tried pulling the shirt away a bit further but it was already stretched to it's fullest potential. She attempted to reach for the napkin I was offering her.

"Ah! AH!" she yelled once again as more oil kept touching her skin. She immediately brought back both hands down to her shirt. She hesitated for a moment as pulled her shirt in a different direction. She uttered a smaller 'ah' as more oil touched her skin before she decided to act quickly.

Rosy

The oil was burning my skin by the second and I didn't have time to run back to my room. I decided that I needed to get rid of this burning hole on my shirt and pulled my white top over my head, making sure to avoid touching the oil to my head. As I pulled the top over my head, I remembered that James was standing right there. It hadn't occurred to me up until halfway through my shirt evacuation that James was still there.

As I pulled my shirt above my chest, I exposed my red lace bra straight at him and the first thing I see him looking at are my breasts. As soon as my entire shirt came off, he raised his eyes back to my face and then looked away slightly.

I blushed and turned to an angle to cover my frame a little. I liked James. I just didn't know if he liked me and I was terribly embarrassed to be standing here topless in front of him.

James

She was wearing short shorts today and now she was topless. She was essentially in her bra and panties by this point. At first glance I noticed how fit she was. Her legs were long and slender, her breasts were a full B cup which filled her red laced bra PERFECTLY and her entire frame was absolutely gorgeous.

"Waw" I muttered after glancing away.
Waw? Really James?
"Sorry. I uh... I didn't mean to-"
"No it's ok. You can look." she whispered. I slowly raised my eyes up her legs and reached her eyes. I used to watch a show called "Lie to me" and they talked about micro expressions. Faint, almost unnoticeable, split second shows of emotion that are very difficult to suppress. And I swear on the hair on my head, that, for a split second, she smirked.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:
Old 10-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #2
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

I love this story so far. Please keep going.
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:47 AM   #3
Sexualobster

Thanks Frazi3r! Keep the comments coming!

Rosy

I've wanted to be naked in front of James for a long time now so this just felt like the perfect excuse. I didn't mean to pour scalding oil on myself but when life gives you lemons...

It felt like an eternity standing there. I was squeezing my arms together and holding my arms in front of my stomach trying to make myself smaller in this big room but ended up inadvertently squeezing my breasts together making them even more exaggerated. I looked up at him and looked down every so often. My face felt hot and my heart rate was beating extremely quickly. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"You better go change." he mentioned eventually.
"Y-Yeah. I um, where's my key?" I asked right before it hit me that it was in my shirt pocket. I had one of those tank tops with the pocket right underneath my breast and our building uses keycards rather than actual keys. I hopped over really quickly to my shirt and carefully lifted the crumbled heap to find the pocket.

The oil had not landed on the pocket, but in my haste to throw the shirt aside, the oil had been left to sit on top of said pocket.

"Shit!" I whispered.
"What's wrong?" James asked.
"I- it might be nothing but my card might have been burnt by the oil."

"I'm gonna go check." I said as I walked towards the kitchen door before stopping in my tracks. I can't go out like this.

"Hey could you look to see if anyone is outside first?" I asked James.
"Yeah. Yeah sure." James answered, walking towards the door, still eyeing my body now and again.

Anja

Microwave for 5 minutes? How the hell can anything go from Frozen to cooked in 5 minutes?

I walked over to the kitchen, checking to see if I still had my key card in my pocket. The doors auto-lock when you close them so you have to bring your key card with you or wait until the caretaker comes back the next day to open the door for you.

As I approached the door I saw James open and looked left into the hallway. He hadn't seen me yet but I kept approaching. James was cute and he had a body that I wanted to climb on top but my boyfriend would kill him and then maybe me. Maybe someday.

I was about 2 feet from James when he looked right and saw me. He jumped a little and began stuttering.

"Oh hey Anja, you coming to cook something?"

James

"Heyyy James. Am I not allowed in?" she asked playfully. Anja was hot. No doubt about that. She had quite a foreign look to her, dark hair and Persian eyes although she wasn't Persian. I didn't know where she was from but she wore eyeliner in the most subtle way to make me adjust myself sometimes.

She was one of the main frontiersman that pushed the idea of Rosy and I being a couple. At least she was one of the first. And if she saw Rosy topless in the kitchen with me, I would never hear the end of it.

"Uh no yeah, I mean I really smoked up the kitchen. Y-You should really not come in here. For your health's sa-" I stumbled with words as she never broke pace. She walked into me and brushed me aside looking curiously in. She knew I was trying to hide something. She was smiling a mischievous smile and when she saw Rosy she stopped. A micro expression once again. But this time of... excitement?

Old 10-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #4
Sexualobster

Anja

Holy shit what? We're they just fucking? No they would have to be a bit more naked for that. What was going on here? And how can I exploit this.

"Well. That certainly confirms what I have always suspected." I said out loud with pure glee.

"It's not what you think Anja." James said, slightly dejected. He wishes it was.

"I spilled some oil on my shirt and I had to take it off." Rosy said. She had her back turned to me as soon as I walked in. She was standing face forward, putting her breasts on a catwalk for James when I walked in, but turns away as soon as I arrive?

"Uh huh. And then decided, i'll just stay like this?" I asked mockingly.
"No of course not! I was literally about to go change." She answered in defense.
"Is that why James went to check the hallway? So that you two could get your freak on?" I asked once more playfully.
"No-!" Rosy yelled once more before I interrupted once again.

"Hey, it's none of my business. I just wanted to microwave some food, but i'll come back later and let you two get on with it." I said with a wink as I turned away.

Remember what I said about exploiting this situation? Well James clearly had a thing for Rosy and this was reinforced by the fact that as I interrogated Rosy, he had slowly moved backwards to her side. To protect her. He was nearly standing next to her and she had shifted sideways while talking to me.

As I turned around, I secretly pulled out my phone and turned to the camera.

"I'll just be on my way then." I said absentmindedly. As soon as the camera finished loading I spun around, and snapped a photo of the lovely couple.

Rosy

"HEY WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed. Did she seriously just take a picture of me?

"I wonder what the house master will think of this? Fornication in the kitchen. My my." Anja said evilly. She had the biggest shit eating grin on her face.
"He would never believe you!" James yelled. He didn't sound too genuine though.
"You want to take that risk?" Anja replied, still as smug as ever.

"What do you mean risk? What are we risking?" I asked confrontationally. She was NOT going to blackmail ME.

"Listen, I will put this camera phone down, on the counter away from me. That way I can't take any pictures. I want you to take off that bra Mrs. Rosy, then I will hand my phone to you and you can delete the picture yourself." Anja finally answered.

James

Rosy had the biggest look of shock on her face. She was holding her shoulders, covering up her body as much as she could.

"Come on girl. Let James finally see what he has always dreamt about." she added. I was switching my view from Anja to Rosy and back to Anja. I looked at Rosy again when our gazes met. We both quickly broke off and looked away from each other.

Anja, still looking smug as ever, was clearly enjoying this.

"Anja come on, it's not what you think-" I tried to say defensively.
"Put the phone on the counter." Rosy said defeated.
"Rosy you don't have to do thi-"
"It's fine James." Rosy answered.

"Ooooh this is getting saucey isn't it James?" Anja said happily. She sounded super excited. Almost overly so. Anja walked over to the counter and placed her phone down before walking back towards the door.

"Alright! Off with it! James I want you to look straight at them. No looking away now." Anja instructed.
"Oh come on An-" I said before being interrupted by Rosy's gaze. She was just going to go through with it.

"Let's just do it James." Rosy said, looking around the floor. She reached behind her back and her bra went slack. She raised her right hand to her left shoulder and slowly pulled off the strap. She then did the same with her left hand and slowly pulled off her bra at the cups. There they were. I was utterly embarrassed at having to do this and couldn't imagine what Rosy was feeling.

But they were amazing. Perfectly spherical, accentuated from her chest, complimented by her gorgeous form. I kept staring at them but had completely forgotten about Anja's instructions. I was staring on my own will. Rosy was looking away, her face a shade of red as she stared out the window. Her eyes closed, biting her lip in shame.

*snap* That can't be? Her phone is still on the counter?

We both turned to look at Anja, who was holding another camera in her hands.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #5
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

The way this story is written is amazing. I love all of the different perspectives. Please keep going with this.
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #6
issabella

great story really good keep ot going!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Going great so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #8
Sexualobster

Thanks for the comments you 3! You don't find the constantly changing perspectives confusing?

James

"How is that possible?!" I yelled at Anja. Rosy quickly turned away covering her chest once more.

Anja had an even more smug look on her face than before. She couldn't possibly be grinning anymore. It was the face of someone who's plan just went through perfectly.

"It is by complete chance that I happened to have my camera on me as well, and what luck right!" Anja answered ecstatically.

"We did what you said Anja! Delete the pictures!" Rosy finally exclaimed, spewing hate from her mouth.

"Yes that is true. Here you are free to delete the picture from my phone." Anja said, walking towards us with the phone in her outstretched hand, still the biggest grin on her face.
"And your camera too!" Rosy ordered.
"The camera wasn't part of the deal. You'll have to do something else for the camera."
"NO! Enough games Anja! This is serious. We could get kicked out of this dorm if those pictures leak!" Rosy yelled once more. She was hating every minute of this and she was clenching her shoulders harder than humanly possible. It didn't cover up anymore of her chest than if she was holding her shoulders lightly.

Every time Rosy said something, I would turn to look at her but also take the opportunity to glance at her figure. Her arms were covering her breasts but she still had a magnificent side boob and her figure went straight and smooth to the ground.

"Then you better not let these pictures leak." Anja said with a smile.

Anja

Oh how fun! Oh how exciting...

"This is a new camera actually. I bought it a few months ago. It's got WiFi capabilities! How crazy is that! It even has this 'sync' button which backs up every picture in this camera to my cloud. Do you know what a cloud is? It's an online storage that is kept in some server halfway across the world. Which means that if I press it, deleting the copy on this camera will not delete it forever. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Rosy

I hate you. I hate you so much Anja.

"What do you want then!?" I screamed.
"Lower that voice or I will click this button right here, right now." Anja said, pulling the camera away from us, her face dead serious.
"What. Do you want. Anja." I said in a lower tone.

The door opened and Garin from room 303 walked in, stopped at the door, looked at all 3 of us and left his eyes on me.

Garin

What

Rosy

Garin's eyes were looking at me but it was quite a blank stare. He wasn't checking me out, more like processing what is happening.

"Ooook." Garin said, before he turned around and closed the door.
"Can I put on my bra now?" I eventually said after a few seconds of silence.
"Nope." Anja answered, still looking at the door, where Garin was a few seconds ago.

*She has a Nikon SJ3500. She isn't bluffing.* James whispered to me. I got a sick feeling in my stomach that was telling me this wasn't going to end soon. I decided that there was no point covering my breasts at this point. I dropped my hands to my waist. Looking like a dissapointed mother.

"Ah you're thinking ahead of me. Yes pull down those shorts. You won't be needing them." Anja said turning her head back towards our direction.

FUCK

I knew this wasn't going to end but I was hoping that James just had to suck on my nipple or something. I angrily, and without delay, unzipped my shorts and pulled them down, revealing my red panties. I resumed my, hands on hip stance, with an irritated look on my face.

"What now?" I asked angrily.
"Panties too." Anja answered.
"Come on."

Anja just continued smiling at me. I made a huff and grabbed my panties and was about to pull them down before I hesitated. James was standing right there. I decided that I wasn't going to get out of this so I pulled my panties down anyway. I kicked the panties to the side where my clothes were now stacked in a messy pile. I didn't try to hide it, I stood with my legs apart trying to feint confidence while in actuality, my heart was beating at 200bpm. I was petrified but I didn't want Anja to see it.

"You've got a great body Rosy, have I ever told you that?" Anja said. I squinted my eyes and faked a smile.

"Alright off you go. You may go back to your room now."
"Thank you." I said, squinting another fake smile, while I walked over to my clothes to collect them.
"No no. Leave those here. Just take your key."

Last edited by Sexualobster; 10-15-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #9
issabella

good story keep it going!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
Sexualobster

Thanks greenmist!

Rosy

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

James

For the first time, Rosy broke that fake confidence and looked genuinely terrified. She was fidgeting around and Anja was just standing there, basking in her glory.

"P-please Anja. I can't let people see me like this." Rosy begged. She was looking very small all of a sudden. I had just stood on the sidelines, Rosy didn't even seem to notice I was still here for the past 2 minutes.

"Your room isn't far. It's just a short sprint." Anja answered. Rosy looked around for a good 5 seconds, looking nervous as ever.
"Please, anything else." Rosy finally answered. Anja looked at her with genuine compassion. Anja looked down at her feet and then back up at Rosy, who had dropped her, arms on hip, stance and looked like she was begging for change.

"Fine. Let's go to my room. Leave your clothes here though. I'll even open it for you so you can run straight in." Anja finally answered. Anja's room was literally 2 feet from the kitchen so it was a much shorter distance than Rosy's room. Rosy didn't say anything but walked towards Anja, her head held down in defeat.

Anja walked out of the kitchen, looked around, opened her room door and turned around inviting us both in. Rosy, looked out of the kitchen and then jumped into Anja's room. She was terrified of being seen. I followed Rosy out and let the kitchen door slam shut behind me.

As I walked past Anja, and into her room, she smiled at me and slapped my ass. I jumped a little and turned to her but was just greeted by another smile.

Anja closed her door and then walked into the room, where Rosy and I were waiting. To be honest, so far I had done nothing and Rosy had been the one to suffer. So I was just tagging along this ride that seemed to be between Rosy and Anja.

Anja walked over to her closet, putting the camera down on the table next to her. Before I knew what was happening, Rosy had dove over the bed and tried to reach the table. Anja saw it a second before I did and snatched the camera from the table while simultaneously pushing back Rosy from approaching.

"I will push this button now I swear to god." Anja said with the most evil voice.
"No no no! Ok ok! I'm sorry!" Rosy said, holding her hands up as if Anja was about to punch her. Rosy had fallen back onto the bed from Anja's shove and one of her legs was bent and raised while the other was outstretched off the bed. This had the effect of pulling her clit slightly apart which got me warm downstairs. It didn't help that she was completely clean shaven.

Anja, still looking at Rosy reached into the cupboard behind her and pulled out a dildo.

Rosy

Oh god no.

"The way I see this situation is this. You have just pissed me off with your little stunt and I don't like it. I have a picture of you standing topless in the kitchen that would make the house master a really unhappy man. So I have a proposition for you. I will delete this picture from this camera if I get a recording of you playing with yourself on the bed."

I felt my heart sink.

"How is that a deal? That's even worse!" I answered.
"Look at it this way, the picture makes it obvious that you are standing in the dorm kitchen and would get you kicked out of here. This video doesn't have to have any identifying features of this dorm in it, so even if I showed it to the house master, he has no way of proving you did it here."
"How will I know you won't tape any identifying features?"
"Because James will record it."

I looked over at James who had a look of surprise on his face.
"No I don't want to get involved in this." James said aloud.
"No choice James, you're in the picture too." Anja answered. James looked at me and I stared back at him. As much as I hated to say it, Anja had a point, and with James operating the camera, he would be on my side. And then another thought hit my head. James can just delete the picture then. Before the video and we would be free!

"I'll do it." I said quickly. James looked shocked that I said yes but hopefully he would see why soon. Anja smiled and reached into her back pocket pulling out her phone camera.

SHIT

Old 10-18-2014, 07:53 AM   #11
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Very good story so far. It has some good twists
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
issabella

really good keep it going!!

Old 10-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #13
Sexualobster

Thanks Peter and greenmist! Keep em coming! Read this part slowly. Don't rush through the text. Imagine each paragraph.

James

Anja threw the dildo over to Rosy who caught it flimsily. She look like she had just seen a ghost. Anja passed the phone over to me, it was already in video mode. Rosy was in a state of shock it seemed. I don't know why she had been so quick to accept Anja's deal but it seemed she had regretted it.

"Alright then" Anja said beaming. "James start recording. Rosy, whenever you're ready." Anja said, still smiling a huge smile. I look at Rosy who was just staring at me in disbelief.

"I-" Rosy said before cutting herself off.

"Yes?" Anja asked curiously.
"No I... I didn't account for this." Rosy finally answered. Anja, confused at what she was trying to say just shook it off.
"Well it's happening. So get to it."

Rosy looked straight at me, through the phone camera lens.
"Please be kind James." I lowered the phone a bit and felt ashamed.

I'm not on Anja's side! Rosy i'm so sorry!

But I didn't say anything. I just kept the camera trained on Rosy. The red dot on the corner meaning it's recording. Rosy looked around the bed and picked up the dildo, slowly looking between me and Anja, breathing extremely quickly. She slowly brought the dildo closer to her thighs.

"Open those legs up." Anja commanded from the side. She was staring at Rosy, with childish glee. Rosy did another round of Anja and I with her eyes before she slowly pulled her legs apart. She was facing the camera and she still had a look of shock on her face. Her pussy split wide as she brought the dildo down on it. She was now just staring at her own clit, while she ever so slowly moved the dildo up and down her clitoris. She was slowly rubbing her clit, her mouth still gaping open.

"Flip the switch Rosy." Anja said once more. Rosy looked up at her, begging her with her eyes but was met with Anja's cold smile. Rosy slowly brought her thumb up to the tip of the dildo and the dildo turned into a vibrator. Rosy immediately closed her eyes as the vibrator whirred to life. She kept it still on her clit for a few seconds, taking a deep breath. She then began slowly rubbing it up and down again. I was keeping the camera steady but I wasn't looking at the camera. I was staring at Rosy in disbelief.

"James I-" Rosy said, her eyes closed, cut off by herself letting off a little gasp, as if she was suppressing a cough.

"Go on James, get her from a few different angles. She looks better from the left." I looked at Anja and then back at Rosy who was caught up in her own emotions.

I began walking in an arc around Rosy who had quickened her hand motions ever so slightly and had now tilted her head back, her eyes still closed. I was standing on her right now getting a view sort of from the top, showing off Rosy's full form.

She continued rubbing herself with the vibrator, as it whirred on through her now slightly moist pussy. It was being pressed into her skin as she began making the most minuscule gyrating motions. I didn't really notice it at first, but her hips were moving slowly into the motions of the vibrator.

She's enjoying this.

Old 10-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #14
issabella

keep going its good so far

Old 10-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #15
Sexualobster

Anja

This is going better than expected.

Rosy was really getting into this time. She was leaning back completely on the bed, her back against a few pillows so she was still in a sort of leaning back-sitting position. Her head was tilted all the way back, facing the ceiling, her eyes still shut. She had begun to bite her lip and one of her hands was rubbing her stomach, slowly going up an inch every minute. James didn't notice but he was beginning to pitch a small tent and I couldn't blame him. This was hot.

I myself started getting a little aroused but Rosy was on a whole other level. Her hand had been brought up to her right breast and she began rubbing her nipple, her hips moving spectacularly. 8 minutes ago she had a look of utter fear and shame on her face and now, she was going to cum all over my bed.

James was walking back over to the front of the bed, and was passing in front of me, on the way to the other side of the bed when I stopped him. He looked over to me and I leaned over and kissed him.

Rosy

Fuck... FUCKfuck. Oh god oh god this is so humiliating but it feels so gooood.

I didn't know what was happening. This dildo was stimulating me so much that I couldn't open my eyes. I was just trying to enhance the pleasure as much as possible. I was on the verge of cumming every second but I kept holding back for a better climax. This is going to be so worth it. I heard a *slick* sound over the sound of the vibrator and slowly opened my eyes.

The phone camera was still trained on me but James had turned his head to the side and Anja had hers on his. Anja had one hand on James' chin, pulling it towards her, while her other hand was slowly rubbing her own clit. In that very moment another wave hit my G-spot and I let out a moan while arching my back. I was so extremely horny by this point and I just needed to release.

I felt jealousy. I wanted James. I wanted him in me and more importantly, I wanted him to stop making out with Anja. I started trying to climax as soon as possible and began moaning repeatedly, my back arching higher and higher, it felt like it was going to break.

"You cum and this picture will be all over the internet" I heard Anja say. I opened my eyes in disbelief and saw her mouth still 2 inches away from James', her eyes staring right at me though. I nodded my head and resumed a slowly pace on my clit. I noticed James' huge erection from his pants. This turned me on even more and I held my breath, suppressing another wave.

James

Anja's tongue was doing doughnuts around mine. I still had the camera trained on Rosy's show and felt Anja's hand slowly go down my pants. She began slowly trailing her hands around my shaft, slowly and deliberately, her tongue still dancing around mine. Her hands began to make more deliberate movements, wrapped around my shaft, she began to slowly jerk at it. She was good. Oh god was she good.

She slowly moved in front of me, pushing the camera phone out of the way, but I kept it trained on Rosy, over Anja's shoulder. Anja was going full monty onto this. Her hips started rubbing against mine as she continued working my stiff cock.

Hey body was pressed up to mine at this point and she was turning her head left and right, going as far down my throat as she could with her tongue, her hand, now out of my pants, trying to fuck me through my pants.

I can take advantage of this.

Anja

I was getting hotter by the second. I could hear Rosy fucking my vibrator on my bed which got me even hotter. I wanted James inside me and I wasn't going to take the time to take off his clothes. I felt his hands around my head and slowly began pushing me down. Kinky. I slowly left his mouth and dropped to my knees, his hand still pushing me down to his crotch. I kissed his stomach on the way down and began playfully biting his cock through his pants. I licked his shorts from the outside, slowly, and then giggled. I looked up at him and my heart sank. He was pointing the camera straight at me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university