Old 03-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #76
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 08 [Sarah]

"What are you going to do about it?" Jody asked me.

I didn't answer at first. Dammit! Why did she have to be so practical?

"Do I have to decide now?" I ask her, trying to deflect the question.
"Yes you do. It's Sunday afternoon, and he'll be back tonight, you said."

It was a lazy, naked, Sunday afternoon. Jody was still as gorgeous as ever. She had arrived at my place Friday night and we had pretty much spent all our time naked, except for when we had to go out.

"Can I move in with you?" I ultimately asked her.
"No. And I told you all this Friday... I'm here, I love you, but you can't fall for me. I told you that so many years ago. You said it didn't matter... that you wanted us to do this."
"You didn't tell me if there was someone in your life," I asked her.

She nodded her head for a moment.

"There is. But there's more than one. While I was doing missionary work in Africa, I... well, I was active. Don't worry. I was safe too. Eventually, I hooked up with one of my fellow missionaries... Devon... African-American, a stud... smart too, civil engineer."
"And you too are together?"
"After a fashion... we both wanted more than one life partner for sex - both of us made it very clear. He's into boys too, so we agreed that I'd be his only woman, and he'd be my only man. Been together for two years."
"So you live with him?"
"Not currently. He's back in Africa, but we're still together. He'll be returning this Christmas. We'll get married."
"Wow..."

Jody moved up to me, grabbed my shoulder.

"But I'm here, today, with you, because of what you meant to me so many years ago... and the sadness in your eyes..."
"I don't even know if I still love Jim..." I mumbled.
"I can't answer that for you."
"Weirdest thing Jody is that I... still want to fuck him. I'm just not sure I want to live with him..."
"Then do that. Arrange it. But in the meantime, you need to get out of here."

Her words felt right. Ever since that summer shindig, things hadn't been right between Jim and me. Ever since Turko.

"Have you ever met a man you didn't want to fuck?" I asked.
"What kind of question is that?" Jody replied. "Of course. Same for women."
"I hadn't until recently. It was so weird... I thought I could but... once he was inside me, I just wanted him out. I almost retched."
"Well, knowing your limits is very important, you know."

Daring. Perhaps that's what it all came down to. Perhaps I had pushed myself way further than I should have, and my body was telling me to quit while I still could.

"Jim is gonna be so distraught..." I whimper.
"You think you're his whole world?"
"Well... I used to be."
"And you don't know anymore?"
"I... don't."
"Do you want to be?"
"It's funny," I said, pausing for a moment, "when I first met him, I just wanted him to myself - kind of like you. And then, eventually, my friends found out about him, and they wanted to meet him, so we created this elaborate party... I told you about this yesterday."
"You did, and I'm glad you kept on daring after I left..."
"I did... but anyway, it was all very surreal, and then... I don't know. It's like it escalated into other partners so fast. I don't know what came over us... over me."
"It's not all about you. You have talked to him about these things, haven't you?"
"Yes but... I don't know. It doesn't work. We... can't communicate anymore."

I cast a look back towards my bedroom.

"Seeing him with Miranda - the T.A..."
"I remember you told me..." Jody replied.
"I just felt so betrayed... but why? And I'm fairly sure he's fucked his ex silly in Seattle and I feel fine about it..."
"Do you?"
"Well, I guess... I don't know anymore."

Jody caressed my back, her hand gently gliding between my collar bones.

"Which is why," Jody stated, "you need to do something about it. You need distance. You need to go somewhere."

What I didn't tell Jody at that time was that my mind was already considering my options. Tom would have been the best option, but he had his own issues to deal with and I didn't want to impose. He would be so sad to see me and Jim breaking apart. Barry and Bonnie would feel the same, and I didn't want to see their faces if I dropped in unannounced. I considered how Cassie and Claire wouldn't judge me, but somehow, moving in with them, only temporarily, didn't feel right. They had their own life, like Bonnie and Barry. Those reflections narrowed down my options considerably, and since Jody wasn't taking me in - partly because she was herself squatting with some friends and the rest because she didn't want to - only one name came to mind. But if she was my only option, then considerations had to be made.

After the discussion was over, Jody and I made love one last time that afternoon, and then I proceeded to pack the few items I would need for my exile. It all filled in in two suitcases, clothing and school items. Was that my life, I asked myself? Some of the items in the bedroom, the kitchen and the living room were mine, but I couldn't take them. Besides, I might be coming back. Maybe.

Jody dropped me off and let me do the rest rest on my own. I let myself in; in a sense, I was lucky she was out. It gave me more time to set things up. It was like I remembered it, as if she hadn't changed anything. She had still kept the same twin beds. It was strange because we hadn't talked for about six months now, except that one time we had accidentally bumped into one another at the supermarket. It felt both scary and thrilling. I got to work preparing for her arrival and then I waited. It was a long wait. She didn't come back before 6 in the evening, which meant I lingered on for about three hours.

I heard the door to the hallway open and close, and footsteps walking in. There was only one person. It had been a gamble because she might have been accompanied. I would have been fine with that outcome as well. I heard a long sigh, then her shoes coming off and she walked towards the bathroom. I waited patiently for her to be done, then the shuffle of feet brought her to the bedroom. She pushed the door open.

"...what the?..."

I didn't look at her. I couldn't, not facing down as I was, head almost buried in the pillow.

"Sarah?"

Jennifer was dumbfounded to find me in her bed, naked, on all fours, my ass raised up, my legs slightly apart to give her the best view of my sex. It was tempting to say something, but I had the scenario etched out in my brain and I wanted it to play as I had envisioned it.

"Did you come here to fuck?" she asked me.
"Yes."

I couldn't answer more, not yet. I heard her slipping out of her clothes.

"Where's Jim?"
"Not here."

I could sense Jennifer moving around, looking for her toys. I didn't move.

"...why are you here?" she continued.

I didn't want to tell her. Perhaps because telling her would make it real. Or perhaps because it wasn't in my fantasy. Her serious tone told me I needed to tell her something, or she wouldn't continue.

"Because you're the only one I trust with this..."
"...is this going to be a problem with Jim?"
"No... I don't care anyway."

It was her last question. Her fingers glided across my naked back, reaching my butt. Her fingers played at the crease of my sex. I was already unbelievably wet from the anticipation. The edge of her finger teased me and I indulged in the vocal expression.

"Aaahhh...."
"Say my name."
"Jennifer."
"And what do you want Jennifer to do?"
"Fuck me!"
"Why should I do that?"
"Because... because I need it. I need you. Please, Jenn... just..."

Her finger pushed inside me. It was almost painful.

"Aarghh!"

It took her one minute and two fingers to break me down, moaning in delight and folly. I was delirious with pleasure as I climaxed, getting her fingers all wet. I remained on all fours, trembling, hoping for her to continue, and she did. She inserted the dildo deep inside me, turned on the vibration and let it ride. Then, she lay down beside me, her head near mine, staring at my face. My eyes were closed but I could feel her presence. I squirmed as the vibrations moved the dildo inside me, ever upward, until after a minute it simply popped out of its own. I was panting.

"Tell me what you need, Sarah... why are you here?"
"I... need to stay here."
"Did you break up with Jim?"
"Yes. No. I'm not sure..."
"When have you ever been sure about him?"

Her tone was accusatory and I couldn't blame her.

"Ok. You can stay here," she told me. "On two conditions."
"Name them," I whimpered, my breath slowly returning.
"One: you are my sex slave. If I want sex, you provide. No questions, no hesitations."
"Yes!"

Even I was surprised by how quickly I agreed. My eyes were open now, and Jennifer's face was inches from mine. I dared not move, in case she pulled away.

"Two: if I give you a dare - any kind of dare that's not illegal or dangerous - you have to agree. You have to do it."
"I... I agree."
"Good... my first dare... let me fuck you in the ass."

It was punishment. I had done it before, a few times, but I had never really enjoyed it, never as much as Jennifer, anyway.

"How?" I asked, somewhat unsettled.

She retrieved from her toy box a strapless dildo, one that slid inside her and would slide inside me, allowing her to control the rhythm.

"Don't be alarmed... we'll lube you up good beforehand. I'm not a monster."

It was in the tone that she said it. Jennifer stripped completely, taking the device in hand, covering it with lubricant for her end, sliding it inside her. She moved behind me.

"Better get used to being on your knees, Sarah."
"Yes, Jenn."

She started with my already stimulated sex, and it was divine to be ridden by my former lover, to be tamed and dominated. The strangest part came when she moved up to my backdoor. I felt the pressure of the dildo against my anus and it seemed to welcome her. Then again, with the amount of lubrication she had used, I shouldn't have been surprised. Jennifer didn't spare any energy pushing it deep in me, in and out, gloating.

"Could you imagine a boy doing this, pumping you deep until he shot straight in your ass?"
"Fuck yes! Fuck me!"
"You're such a whore, Sarah..."
"...your whore, Jennifer..."
"I own your ass!"
"You... do... fuck...!"

Pleasure. For perhaps the first time in my short list of anal intercourse, I was actually experiencing massive pleasure. Jennifer, stimulated on her own end of the device, wasn't talking anymore. She was riding me in order to bring herself to orgasm, and she did.

"Fuck! Sarah! Yes! Fucking your ass you.... fuck aaahhh!"

Her words were tantamount to bliss, and I was quivering from the ordeal as she rammed me so hard, she pushed me down onto the bed. The rhythm died down, then stopped, then the dildo simply popped out of me and I was left immobile for a time, as Jennifer panted, clearly exhausted from the effort.

It took her a minute but she managed to crawl beside me, tilting my head towards hers.

"Are you here to stay Sarah? Are you?"
"Yes... I..."
"For tonight?"
"Yes."
"And the next week?"
"Yes..."
"We'll start with that..."

Jennifer closed her eyes. I was falling asleep. As my mind was drifting away, it occurred to me that Jim would probably be stepping through the door to our apartment in a short while, and he would find my note on the table. From there, it all depended on what he did, but I felt anxious. The ball was in his court.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:30 AM   #77
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 09 [Jim]

It's Monday morning at school, and my dick is inside Miranda's sex, pumping as hard as I can into my co-worker, riding her for all the pleasure she's worth. When I ambushed her in the teacher's lounge, she clearly saw I wasn't about to take no for an answer. We hurriedly found an abandoned office (many teachers keep odd hours and, as T.A.s, we have keys to some of these empty offices to store our class materials). Professor Genevieve Clarke doesn't come in on Mondays, and it's a second floor office, so no chance of being interrupted or caught.

I have been riding Miranda for almost a full thirty minutes now. She is bent over the desk, almost on tiptoes. She is completely naked. I stripped her down to nothing the moment we were in the room, then I forced her down on my cock, which she generously stroked and sucked. My pants are now between my ankles, my shirt is open and I'm wishing - at this point, practically begging for a release. Miranda's having a hard time not moaning too hard, just in case someone passes by in the corridor.

"Are you gonna come...?" she manages to say as my thrusts continue.
"Fuck... I hope soon... my hips are killing me."
"Wanna change positions?"
"No."
"Wanna come in my mouth?"
"No... I want your pussy."

I want it. I crave it. There is no better sensation than the tightness of a vagina around my penis.

"...you can come anytime you want," she jokingly says.

She's already come several times, apparently, the perk of an uninterrupted penetration for such a long time. I want to, but my body won't comply.

"Fuck," I blurt out, frustrated.
"That's it, Jim... fuck me some more..."

I do, and eventually, the climax starts rising, so I apply the pressure. Again, Miranda lowers her head and bites on her lips to prevent herself from screaming.

"Doing it... doing it... aaah...."

It's warm and thick and plentiful, and it fills her up just the way I needed it to. Miranda beams with pleasure herself, obviously satisfied that I am now satisfying myself on her frame, my pale dick spurting its full load into her darker flesh. The action winds down, but I stay buried in her.

"oh wow..." she mumbles.

I feel relieved, but only partly. I am dominating her right now, using her body for my own selfish needs. I'm not done using her, even though her body can now take a break.

"So... Miranda..."
"Yes Jim?"
"...wanna be my girlfriend?"
"What? Don't you already have one?"
"...not anymore, apparently."

I don't want to tell her the whole story.

"Who dumped who?" she inquires.
"She dumped me. Over the weekend..."
"Weren't you in Seattle?"
"Yes."

I can see the sympathy in her face. It's funny to have this conversation with her while my dick is inside her. Her answer surprises me, although not in the way I imagined.

"...no. I can't be your girlfriend."
"Says the girl who wants to fuck me every Monday," I reply.
"Other days too! Tell you what: I'll be your fuck friend. Come on, pull out... and clean up after yourself."

I do just that, tossing the tissues in the wastebasket.

"Pick those up," Miranda tells me.
"Why?"
"Proof that we were here? Genevieve would throw a fit if she knew we used her office for this..."

She has a point. I take the folded tissues and stuff them in my pockets as I pull my pants up. Miranda is not getting dressed.

"Wanna talk about it?"
"...not sure. Look, why can't we be boyfriend-girlfriend, even if it's just for the sex?"
"Because we're not exclusive Jim, and I hope you realize that."
"You've got other partners," I state, acknowledging.
"Yeah!"

Her voice makes it seem matter-of-fact.

"I got several boys on the side, and you're among them. Hope that doesn't turn you off."
"Not... really. No."

To be fair, I shouldn't even be surprised by anything anymore.

"In Seattle," I suddenly blurt out, "I met an old flame, and we hooked up... and... it was weird because Sarah... told me to do it, to sleep with her - if I wanted to."
"Did you?"
"Want to? Yes. Sleep with her? Three times."
"Wow."
"Except that... I came back yesterday night, and half of Sarah's clothes and personal items were gone and..."
"...she left a note?"
"How do you know?"
"'Cause it's what I would do."

I look away. She presses on.

"What did the note say?"
"That we needed some time off... that things had gotten weird. That she wasn't sure how she felt about me anymore."
"I'm sorry."
"I don't even know if I am!"

I didn't even cry last night. I should have cried, at least, that's what my logic keeps telling me. Why didn't I cry? And why am I fucking another girl the exact next day? It's all very confusing.

"I know where she is. She told me in the letter."
"Where is she?"
"Back with her ex."
"Oh..."

She moves forward, gets down on her knees and starts playing with my penis, hoping to get me hard again.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"What's it look like?"
"I'm good... really."
"I just want to give you a little something more."
"...okay."

I let her indulge in the favor she's giving me, enjoying it all the while, but I don't really get hard again. It's still a nice attention. Eventually, she pulls off.

"Nope. You're done."
"Sorry."
"I'm the one who's sorry... you look like you needed more."
"Another time."

She stands up, wrapping her arms around me, pressing her naked body against mine. It feels comforting.

"Do you have plans for the weekend?" she asks, pulling away.
"No. Why?"
"Well, maybe you'd like to do something with me..."
"Sure."
"There's a catch though... it wouldn't be just you and me."

I think of all the times I've had sex with multiple partners and I'm not even the least bit offended.

"Cool. What is it?"
"Want the surprise?"
"...not really. Not after last night."

I almost laugh. She laughs along.

"All right. It's an orgy of sorts."
"Orgy?"
"Of sorts. It's not like a free-for-all kind of thing... You will get to fuck lots of pussies if you want to."
"Condoms?"
"Of course... you don't need to bring any. They're on the house."

Miranda finishes getting dressed.

"It was fun. Listen, Jim, you're really sweet and a great fuck so... anytime. You just call me. My... door is always open."

She kisses me gently before we proceed out of the office.

I spend the rest of the day living forward, my mind lost in the potential weekend, barely thinking of my own plight. It's not until I get home that I remember Sarah's not there, and she won't be arriving later. I sigh and make my way into the apartment. Why haven't I called her to set things straight, I tell myself.

I get in the hall and someone's already there.

"Hello Jim."

I look up and stare. Jennifer. I freeze.

"Well?"
"Jenn. Hi."

She stares me down. She's as gorgeous as ever, long dark hair, deep stare. She feels confident.

"Can I come in? We need to talk."
"If you say so..."

I'm in no mood for fighting. I open the door, let her in, then follow along. She heads straight for my living room. I drop my school supplies, lock the door, then catch up with her as she's turning on the television.

"Came here to watch television?"
"Nope. Came here to show you something..."

As Jennifer bends over to plug some kind of USB device on my television set, I examine her more thoroughly. Short skirt - nothing underneath. She's wearing a very breezy shirt, top three buttons undone, no bra underneath. She's in blue high heels that match the skirt. Using my system, she accesses the USB card and loads a video file. I'm almost afraid to ask what's on it. She turns the volume up and comes to sit beside me.

"What are you doing here?"
"I have three reasons for being here today, Jim, and none of them are an 'I told you so'... None of them, understood?"

She's won. Sarah is back with her. Why wouldn't she gloat?

"Now be quiet and watch the video."

It takes less than a minute for the action to get going. I stare at Jennifer, wondering why she brought this to me, wondering at her exact intent. As I'm about to say something, she puts a finger on my lips.

"Watch!"

My eyes return to the scene and its vivid details. It only takes a moment for me to get a hard-on, and I can see that Jennifer is staring both at the screen and at my crotch.

"Come on, Jim... whip it out. I know you want to..."
"Why are you here, Jennifer?"

I sound almost angry. She simply smiles and reaches down to my pants, starts undoing my zipper.

"It should be obvious..."

The sound of the video playing is as distracting as the images. I'm feeling powerless as Jennifer reaches into my pants, touches my privates, pulls them out into the open, and gently starts stroking them.

"That (pointing to the video) is reason number one and that (pointing to my erect penis) is reason number two."

Some kind of primal instinct takes over, and I push her towards the couch, fondling with my pants and underwear to take them off. Jennifer lets me take the lead, not that I realize it at that moment. She spreads her legs to give me better access. I have two fingers against her sex and I'm rubbing it, hard.

"Ah... Jim...."
"...gonna fuck you Jenn..."
"I certainly hope so."

I move my dick towards her sex and press on, but it doesn't instantly go in, so I start rubbing against it.

"Are you gonna do me like in the video?" she asks, a smile on her lips
"Shut up!" I reply.

It takes a bit more effort, but I eventually slide in and moan. She returns the sound to me as I start riding her. She pulls off her top, her dress wrapped like a belt around her waist, as I proceed to fuck her with intensity.

"Ah! yes... fuck..."

She grabs my head, pulls me down towards her face and locks lips with me. I embrace the initiative and we start trading tongues as I push myself deep inside her. The instant our faces pull away, she goads me on even further.

"Are you gonna do me like in the video?" she repeats.

I grab her throat and start squeezing, not enough to choke, enough to restrain air intake. She smiles with glee as I become forceful.

"You're doing this good, Jim... only one more thing.... oooh...."
"Fuck you..."
"Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck you too!"

She manages to stop me mid-motion, then pushes me outside of her. She flips to her front, raising her behind towards me so so we can change positions. I lean in to resume intercourse, but she stops me as my dick comes to rest at the entrance of her sex.

"No, Jim. Like in the video....."

I shouldn't, but Jennifer has me all riled up. I've only done it a few times, but at this point, I'm game. I bring my dick a little higher and aim for her anus. I should have some lubricant, but I'm already fairly wet from her pussy. It takes some effort for me to slide my dick inside her ass, but I manage it, and Jennifer tenses up.

"Aaahhh.... yes... my ass...."

She looks back at me.

"Don't you dare stop until you've filled my ass up..."

A dare is a dare. I go for broke, and Jennifer goads me on, pressing her buttocks against me as hard as possible, helping me with the motion. It has been many months since I have had the pleasure of feeling myself inside her, and I indulge in the overpowering sensation. She moans and pants as I ram it inside her, unabashedly having my way.

My eyes wander to the scene on the television. I see Sarah in exactly the same position as Jennifer, and I see Jennifer, armed with a strap-on, in exactly my position. She is assfucking Sarah - my Sarah - and I lose it. I reach down and apply pressure at the top of Jennifer's back, pinning her shoulders and face down on the couch, and I keep my motion steady and hard. On the television, Sarah is as vocal as Jennifer is, and I can't stand it anymore. The excitement, the madness, it's overpowering.

"Aaahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....!"

The plethora of curse words ensues just as I climax, emptying all cylinders in Jennifer's welcoming ass. Jennifer moans through the cloth of my couch, visibly climaxing alongside me, or playing the part for my benefit. On the screen, Jennifer is still going and Sarah is shaking all over.

I collapse on top of Jennifer; my dick pops out of her behind and my fluids splash all over my couch. I'm panting out of exhaustion as much as confusion.

"...can't... can't..."

Jennifer manages to push me off of her, reaching down to the mess I just made, smiling. I roll onto my back, my dick sticking out, completely drained. I look at her with hate, but that feeling quickly subsides, replaced by apathy.

"That was some frustration, Jim..."

She pulls herself off my couch, as if nothing had happened. On the screen, the girls are still going at it. Jennifer cracks her neck and stares me down.

"Well, that was worth the trip..."
"...what?"
"Well, I got you to fuck me again, in the ass of all things, no protection."
"Shut up..."
"Oh no, Jim, I'm not shutting up."

She starts cleaning herself with my underwear.

"What do you want me to say?" I blurt out. "That you won?"
"Is that what you think? Is this a competition?"
"Isn't it? Sarah went back to you."
"And why is that, you moron? Why do you think?"
"How the hell should I know!"

Jennifer stares at me, bewildered.

"You really are a mess Jim, so let me tell you what I'm going to do, for you... that's right, for you."

I'm not moving. I'm waiting for her to finish and leave.

"Remember that movie you made us do, last March... that superhero thing?"
"Yeah."
"I loved it... being in front of camera... I loved it so much I have started doing porn, and it's great. And not just pussy rubbing dildo inserting stuff.... the whole foursome all holes contented type!"

She's practically laughing as she's talking.

"My point is, this movie (she points to the video that's now winding up) was made like the one we did back then. Not like modern."
"You and Sarah made porn together?"
"No. We made a sextape, for you. Well, I told Sarah it was for us but really, it was intended for you. We filmed it this morning. Look at her. I mean, look at her!"

Sarah is in the throes of ecstasy now, on her back, being rammed hard by Jennifer's dildo, back in her pussy apparently. It's a static frame so I know no one was holding the camera. To see Sarah being pleasured is truly a marvelous sight.

"I'm looking..."
"Not hard enough... I would give up everything for that girl. Everything! What would you?"
"...I..."
"You're messed up, and so is she, and it's partly my fault. We broke you, Jim."
"You... broke me?"
"Yes, we did..."

I'm not certain I understand what she's saying.

"Which brings me to my third reason for being here. I'm going to keep an eye on Sarah. I'm going to keep her close, keep her safe, keep her content and satisfied. But that's only gonna last for so long. You have an opportunity here, Jim."
"Opportunity?"
"Yes. To rediscover yourself. To... do whatever you need to do. Get it out of your system."

I stare at her. She's finished dressing back up and she's heading for the door, but she left the video file on my television screen.

"In the meantime, I'll keep her warm for you."

She walks out before I even have time to talk back, not that I have anything to say. I just want to sleep.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #78
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Story on hold

Apologies to my readers. I am taking an extended break from writing/posting to deal with personal and medical issues. I don't want to leave the story unfinished by I will not have the time to get back to it for a while.
Thank you for understanding.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 08-06-2016, 05:57 AM   #79
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 10 [Jennifer]

[So it's been a while since I touched on this story. I do still hope I have readers for it. Anyway, enjoy!]

"Please Jenn... please do my pussy..."
"No."

It's Friday morning, a little after 7, and my strap-on is once more deep inside Sarah's ass. Ever since she came over last Sunday evening, I've been making her my little anal slave. It's a little mean. She isn't as experienced with it as I am - or perhaps, I should say, she wasn't, given that I've given it to her twice a day since then. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. And now this morning. With last Sunday, that makes ten times I've used her ass to make her climax. I haven't been inside her pussy other than to get her started. She's desperate for it.

"Please Jenn... I need it..."
"If you want to come, you better finger yourself."

The strap-on I use on her is not the largest one in my collection, and I was always lube it up sufficiently. I don't want to injure her, after all. She is my best friend, even if she betrayed me for someone else. But this humiliation isn't really about that. It belongs in the past. This is about her current predicament.

Her fingers reach between her legs and she begins to rub her clit; I slow down my pace in her ass to give her a chance to climax for herself. She does, and it's magnficient. The reverse stimulation from the inward shaft entering my own sex (love these amazing sex toys!) blows me away as well and rides my pussy to pleasure.

Sarah collapses forward and I push out of her. She's panting, exhausted from the effort. She has classes in one hour; it's why we woke up so soon.

"...enjoyed it?"
"... you're mean, Jenn."
"Why thank you!"

She rolls around to her back, and I admire her curves. I'm still in love with that girl and, although we have sex, she's no longer in love with me. Oh! she still loves me a lot, but her love is confused at the moment. She dumped the best guy to ever be with her, and it's her own fault for turning him into us. I'm not saying he's blameless. I'm saying she needs to own up to her own deeds too.

"You should go..."
"Fuck my ass is on fire," she mumbles, rubbing near it.
"Not enough lube?"
"No, it was okay... just... you've been abusing it a little bit."
"Well, you seem to like it more than before."
"Force of habit, maybe..."

She stares at me.

"Why won't you climax my pussy, Jenn?"
"I told you when you agreed to this," I reply stoically. "I own your ass, not your pussy."
"You could own it too!"

I don't answer. Instead, I push her out of the bed.

"Come on. Get dressed."
"What are you doing today?" she asks.

It's almost like we're back together. Almost.

"Going out, seeing friends. Don't worry. Be home for supper and I'll cook something for your tummy..."

She heads into the shower, and I'm wondering how much more of her I can stand. I'm simply trying to avoid keeping her to myself. I want to tie her up and keep her locked in my closet, taking her out for pleasure... and that's it. I could at least have gotten her to lick me out this morning, like I did yesterday. But the moment is gone, and the day is ahead of me.

It's around noon when I meet my first friend of the day. It's been a while since I talked to her; in fact, she's actually the one who contacted me. I'm wondering why. I walk up to the table where she's ordered coffee: she's as beautiful as the day we split up. What is it with my exes these days?

"Prissy..."
"Jennifer! Hi!"

She gets up and gives me a big hug. We didn't part on the best of terms. In fact, we had a blowout. She said she didn't want me to do porn, and I said I would. I did. We broke up. Now, I'm wondering what she wants.

"I'm so glad you came..."
"Well, I wasn't sure what you wanted so..."
"I wanted to apologize."

I'm stumped. I didn't think a girl like that ever apologized. It takes me back to a few weeks ago to a conversation with my adoptive siblings, and the things we said. Seems like everything in my life is coming full circle.

"...about what?"
"About what I said. I'm so sorry for the judgment and... listen, I was unfair to you, and I can't let that slide."
"Well, I forgive you. I've moved on," I tell her.
"...for the better?"

I think of all that's happened, and I have to agree that my life is improving. What's happening between Sarah and Jim is a foil but it's not mine. It's theirs.

"Yes. And, before you ask, I did do porn. Real, live-action, boys and girls, porn."
"And you enjoyed it?"
"... I did."
"Good for you."

Her comments seem sincere. At least, she's not being hypocritical.

"Things have happened to me too..." she confides, and I wonder what she has to say. "I'm... in a new relationship with a girl. Her name is Suzy. I dated her way back when, right before dating you... we hooked up again."
"That's nice for you."
"And do you have someone?" she turns the question on me.
"No. Yes. A fuck-friend. A former girlfriend too. And her not-so boyfriend. I'm hooking up with him later for a quick fuck. You know them, actually. You met them at the party in March. Sarah and Jim."
"Oh wow! So you're fucking both of them."
"Yeah. So?"
"Nothing. It's cool... to be fully honest, while Suzy's my real girlfriend, we've both been getting involved with the bondage scene. Long story. We have our four regular boys that come and fuck the shit out of us every weekend. Plus a few others."
"Wow... looks like you've evolved."
"Yeah, and I realize I was really whack with you so..."

I suddenly smile at her.

"So you're here to make amends?" I ask.
"Yes..."
"Would that involve fucking me?"

She is somewhat surprised by my suggestion but doesn't seem displeased by it.

"Maybe... though I have to ask Suzy, but she probably wouldn't mind. We're a team in this."
"I'd love to meet your girlfriend."
"And she'd love to meet you, I'm sure."

I remember how crazy in bed Prissy can be. I'm wet just thinking about it.

"What about our four boys?" she asks me in return. "I'm sure they'd be delighted to fuck a porn star... or is that too forward?"
"No... I like that idea. We could make it a date."
"Three of us and four of them? I like those odds," she laughs.
"Actually, might bring in two more... Sarah and Jim... just need to organize it."

Prissy stares blankly at the wall for a moment.

"We usually do it at this bondage nightclub. There's private rooms and a stage."
"Invite only?"
"Sort of. I'm tight with one of the main... performers," she hints.
"Let's get something done," I reply.

Suddenly, the details are unfolding before us faster than we can spell them out. They come together, and I realize there's one piece of the puzzle missing which I need to address. I'm tempted to try to drag Prissy back to my place so we can fuck, but that will have to wait. Besides, she does need to get her girlfriend's consent, apparently.

"Can't believe we're planning this again," Prissy says.
"What's wrong with planning?"
"Nothing... to be honest, it's probably better than improvising. Gives us more control."
"And you're certain that bondage place will allow us..."
"Sure... although... there is a an expectation of visual performance..."
"How?"
"Well... in the main room, there's a stage."
"We'll see..."

We finish lunch and head out, each in our own direction; if all plays out, we'll be seeing (and doing) each other real soon.

The rest of the afternoon flies by until I get to Jim's place. He lets me in and I start stripping the moment I'm past the door.

"...no foreplay?" he stares.
"I've been thinking of your cock in my ass all day," I goad him on.
"Must say I've been thinking the same."

We first met again on Monday when I ambushed him. We met on Wednesday and I let him pound me hard then too. We're doing it again today. Jim has become a great lover - I'm sure Sarah has contributed a lot to this. Recently, though, he's a little cold, very bitter about Sarah leaving him. This is revenge sex for him, so I let him debase me. A little. I'm still in charge, as far as everything is concerned, but it's nice to give men the illusion they're in control. They like it.

He gets hard fast and he stays hard; he dips into my pussy only to get my wetness on his shaft before he begins riding my ass. He's still wearing a condom, but I feel him just as hard. I play with myself while he desperately seeks to empty his balls after a long day's work. I don't even know if he really cares who he's fucking. I think, at this point, he doesn't even bother anymore with the details. He's become primal. I can sense that he's hurting, that he's angry at Sarah, and that he's taking it out on me. I absolutely adore it.

It doesn't last though. The moment he's spent, he winds down and falls to his side, exhausted. I haven't come so I tease myself to pleasure. It doesn't even draw a reaction from him. He hasn't even taken off the condom. He's definitely in a slump. I think back on how Sarah is feeling. These two need to get it out in the open, fuck each other one more time to see if they can get back together, and either reconnect or move on. I need to make it happen.

I will make it happen.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:22 AM   #80
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 11 [Jim]

Today, I have a date with Miranda. It's Saturday, so that means I have no professional obligations. I also don't have a girlfriend anymore (I'm still trying to figure out how that one is my fault). Possibly. I'm confused about the whole prospect. I know Sarah moved out, moved in with her ex, and they've been having sex by the truckload, so to speak. I know because her ex, Jennifer, told me, right before I fucked her in the ass, while we watched a video - on my television set - of Sarah and Jennifer fucking with a strap-on, again in the ass. In the meantime, I've been entertaining a sexual relationship with a colleague - Miranda - and she's invited me to some orgy type activity, after letting me know clearly that I was one of her boys on the side. And none of that would have happened if I hadn't travelled to Seattle for a conference where I hooked up with my own former girlfriend - Kimmie - for three amazing sexual encounters, until she realized I was with someone else back home and shot out the door.

And you wonder why I'm confused.

Last year, around the same time, I was thinking of my job, the teaching, the grading. Nowadays, I can't think of anything but sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Pussy. Breasts. Dick. Fuck.

So far, it's been a slow day. I masturbated this morning watching an old video that Jennifer and Sarah filmed for me, a superhero fetishistic story where Batgirl and Supergirl take on each other. I was filming it at the time. It's not of very good quality, but I really wanted it bad back then. I guess I still do. After I was done with that (and it only really took a couple of minutes, to be honest), I tried to get my things organized, but half the stuff here still belongs to Sarah. It reminds me of the uncertainty of what's happening. Jennifer says we need to make up. I'm not sure I want to, not after the way she treated. Then again, how well did I treat her myself? I got her infected with some kind of fungus that killed our sex life for three whole weeks. That's an eternity for her.

The truth is, I don't even know why she left. I only know things weren't going well, and I was too caught up in having my dick in Miranda's mouth (God can she suck!) to notice it.

I meet up with Miranda just outside her place around 4 in the afternoon, and we take the bus downtown, getting there around 4:45. We quickly go to a sub and sandwich shop, all the while talking about our school woes from the week. We grab a bite to eat then head outside and sit on a park bench to down our sandwiches. She gets to talking about the details of our actual date.

"I like to be there early," she tells me.
"Where is it anyway?"
"It's just four streets from here. It's a nice, quiet place. A studio apartment, really."

I'm reminded of an activity I had last March in a large mansion, a quite passionate affair with many lovely young women, many of which I ended up fucking in a very erotic way. Again, it was because of Sarah that I got involved in that.

"What's on your mind?" Miranda asks me.
"Nothing much."

I honestly don't want to tell her, and she doesn't insist.

"Now, here's how it works," she tells me. "When we get there, you'll be assigned a letter, like from A to Z. You get the opportunity of saying if you want to be matched with a number or a letter."
"A man or a woman?"
"Exactly."

This sounds very much like the swinger party I attended last August with Brian and Bonnie.

"Now, once you're assigned someone - a number in your case, I guess - it's your job to find that person in the room."
"How does that work?"
"Anyway you want. Most people just call it out. What I like about that is that if someone calls out your number and you're not interested, you don't have to acknowledge. You can lie too."
"You can?"
"Absolutely. Some people don't like the randomness."
"Is there a consequence if you lie?"
"Not really."

She pauses, thinking of her answer.

"Though there have been instances where a 'punishment' was enacted on the fraud."
"I get what you're saying."

She smiles, and I keep wondering if I should be surprised by any of this. It doesn't even seem odd, not after all I've done. Certainly not after all I've heard my friends say they have done. It reminds that there's something I have to tell her.

"How long does it last?"
"Depends. See, I like to get there at 5:30, because I want to take a shower, pamper myself, make myself presentable."
"You always look amazing."
"I know, but I really overdo it over there."

Her eyes light up.

"Why? Do you have somewhere else to be?"
"Actually," I tell her," maybe."

She seems puzzled, urging me to explain.

"It wouldn't be before late, though," I let her know.
"Well, depends. I've seen it run up until 2AM, but by then... well, let's say it's only those that can keep going!"

She laughs as she explains, and I smile too.

"I'm usually done at midnight at most," she adds, "just because."
"I'm curious how many partners you can have in a single night?" I ask her.
"My personal record is seven."
"Seven men?"
"No. Five men and two women. One after the other too. I was so full... I mean fulfilled."

Again, her laughter is contagious. She directs the next question.

"When's your other thing?"
"Not before eleven. It's weird..."
"Tell me about it?"

I certainly don't mind - after all, Jennifer didn't tell me to keep this secret.

"There's this bondage bar I've been invited to. When you said we weren't exclusive Monday, I... hooked up with another girl."
"Nice!" she says, obviously thrilled and not in the least jealous. "Anyone serious?"
"No, and not anyone you know. Anyway, yesterday, after we... were done, she invited me to a party at that club."
"Damn James!" Miranda states, "you are one slick pussy-hunter!"

It's meant as a joke but that's not how I heart it. I internalize my negative feelings and ignore them for the time being.

"Maybe I could come with you?" Miranda asks.
"Sure. I don't see why not."
"And what is there going to be at that bondage party place?"
"To be honest, I'm not certain. All I know is that Jennifer - that's my friend - is going to be putting on a show for everyone."

I pause, thinking about it for a moment, before adding a detail.

"She's a pornstar."
"A pornstar? Wow! You're fucking a pornstar!"

I'm still amazed at how openly sexual Miranda actually is. Perhaps it was why I tried my hand at her last February. Maybe I felt it even back then.

"All right," she concludes. "We go to my party, we have some fun, we bail out early - say, 10:30 - then head out to your party."
"Yeah. Listen, I can't guarantee there'll be sex at the bondage place. For all I know, it's just a bar with shows."
"It's all good. Besides, let's be honest," she replies, "if I've had my fill of orgasms by 10:30, and it happens, I won't mind a quiet show later on."

I acquiesce. How many times can I climax anyway? My record is three times within a single evening, I think, and that was over several hours as well. Women are theoretically luckier that way. Men need more time to recover if they really want to climax again. Most men, anyway.

We finish downing our sandwiches and head out towards Miranda's party place.

"Tell me something," Miranda tells me as we're walking to our destination. "Do you really like me?"
"Yeah, I do. I wouldn't fuck you otherwise."

I try to make my comment shallow, but I feel like she's not satisfied with my answer, so I hazard another one.

"Miranda, I do. You're a nice, good person. You care for people."
"Thanks. I like you too."

She looks away as she continues speaking.

"It makes fucking you a lot harder, though," she confesses.
"I'm... sorry?"
"Don't be. It's nice to be with someone kind. Guys like you don't often get the girl, right?"
"Nope, we don't."

I pause for a moment, thinking of the past year.

"Well, I may be the exception..."

It's meant as a joke, and that's how Miranda takes it, thankfully.

"Do you miss your girlfriend Sarah?" she asks.
"I do. I wish I didn't, to be honest. But there's this sexual energy between us. And it's only gotten more insane as time as gone on. Miranda, you wouldn't believe the sexual things we did!"
"Oh! I believe," she told me. "That girl has some fire in her eyes."

She would know. We did have a threesome not too long ago. We're practically at the entrance when she stops.

"Remember that time there was the three of us together?"
"Of course."
"I remember she made me come three times! Three! She was so giving, and I felt bad, really. I felt like I was intruding on something sacred."
"I didn't know that."
"Don't get me wrong, James, I had lots of fun and I don't regret it but... that look she gave me afterwards."

I have to consider my words before speaking, but I say what's on my mind anyway.

"She was jealous."
"Yes, she was."
"I mean, specifically," I precise my idea, "about your... blowjob skills."
"Really?"
"That's how it felt to me. A few times after that, she really tried to emulate what you did when I..."

I don't finish my sentence. It somehow feels awkward saying it now. She understands.

"If I had anything to do with the two of you breaking up, I am so sorry," she tells me.
"The weirdest thing is, I think you did us a service."
"Really? How do you see it?"

Again, I weigh my words before speaking them out.

"There was tension between us. There's been tension since last summer. We... were invited to a retreat. There was a swinger party. She was assigned a random partner, but she cared nothing for him. She tried to go through with it anyway, but... I'd never seen her like that. Refusing to have sex. That was brand new, and it was weird."
"The guy must have been pissed."
"Yeah but... that's not the issue."
"I know."
"Anyway," I continue my story, "something snapped during that activity, and we never talked about it. We never addressed it. It festered. And... to be honest, I'm sure something else happened. I just don't know what."

Miranda places a hand on my arm.

"Listen, if you want to quit tonight, not go in... if you want to go talk to her..."
"No."

My answer is quick. There's no hesitation.

"Tonight, I do whatever I want. That's... what she told me in the letter. To have fun. To explore. Heck! That's what she told me when I was in Seattle, on the phone. She wants me to do this. Isn't that weird?"
"Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know her enough."
"Let's get inside," I finally say.

We walk up the steps and into the building. Apparently, I'm attending another swinger party. I check my pants pocket. I have eight condoms tucked inside. It should be plenty.

Just because Sarah's not here doesn't mean our commitment to health and safety doesn't stand.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:28 PM   #81
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 12 [Jim]

My letter is "D". It's a random assignment. I have no idea what Miranda's number is. I have yet to be assigned a number that I need to match to my letter. I have yet to be assigned a partner for the start of the evening.

As I look around the room, I'm satisfied that there are no girls here that I wouldn't mind spending some time with. Perhaps I'm just open-minded. They come in all shapes and sizes too. So far, everybody's still dressed, but some wear very provocative gear. Of course, everyone came here with an expectation of sex. So did I. Now, looking about, I wonder if that's what I really want. My eyes gaze towards Miranda, and I'm wondering if I shouldn't be content for what we already have instead of expanding my sexuality even further.

I keep thinking of Sarah too, how much she would like this. I picture her across the room, waiting for her number to be picked. But then, the master of ceremony, a young man in a top hat, begins calling out numbers. The party gets going, and my mind returns to the moment.

"D-7." he calls out.

I scan the room for a reaction. There's a small blonde in the corner that seems to be doing the same. She may be my match. I haven't really been introduced to anyone, so I don't know her name. She's pretty in her short black skirt, high heels and see-through tank top and black bra. I may go for it. No one else seemed to react when the number was called out. I might as well go for it, since I'm here.

As I begin walking towards her, I'm accosted by another girl, much taller, a red-head (though it looks like she dyes her hair). She's wearing tight red pants and a strapless black and red top exposing her shoulders.

"Are you C?" she asks me.

I stare her down even as she does the same. She's undressing me. She's hoping I'm 'C' so she can take me away. I try not to glance back at the blonde who might be my actual partner. I remember Miranda telling me I can lie. And this girl is hot; her body is athletic, slim, curvy. I'm tempted to lie - I'm tempted to take advantage of that liberty.

"Sorry," I hear myself reply, and I wonder why.

She seems clearly disappointed. She knows I could have lied. She's interpreting my reaction as my lack of desire to be with her, which theoretically is not the case. Suddenly, I feel bad.

"I could be..." I start to whisper, but I see I've lost her.

She doesn't even say anything as she walks away. I see two guys moving in towards the blonde, so I somehow hurry up. I can't let them snatch her up. I even call her out.

"7?"

She looks my way and stares blankly; she doesn't seem as interested in me as the red-head was, and it makes me feel inadequate. This certainly is a weird way to play, I tell myself, but I keep on walking towards her. The other guys there are younger than me. The blonde is younger as well; it almost feels like she's still a teenager, but I know everyone's of age here. The place couldn't operate otherwise.

"You're D?" she asks me.
"I am."

She's checking me out, like a piece of meat. She finally turns to the other two.

"Maybe later," she tells them. "Right now, I got my prize..."

Suddenly, I'm back in the game, flattered. She grabs my hand without saying a word, and drags me away from the main hall. I quickly glance back at Miranda who is still not currently paired with anyone. She seems like she's wishing me good luck.

"What's your name?" I ask my blonde partner.
"No names. You're D. I'm 7. Or made up names."
"Made up names I'd prefer."

She shrugs.

"Call me Artsy."
"Allright, Artsy, I'm Kirk."
"Like Captain Kirk?"
"Yeah, sure."
"All right, Captain..."

She drags me into a room, pushing me towards the bed, then she gets down to her knees and starts unbuckling my pants. There's no small talk, no lead up to it. Her hands are on my belt, then my zipper, and she's pulling them down around my ankles. I'm sporting dark tight underwear: those are off a moment later, between my ankles.

"...uh..."
"No words, Kirk," she orders me.

I stay quiet. She reaches into her purse and retrieves her lipstick, a very dark red one, and applies some on her lips, seductively, inches away from my crotch. Her hot breath hits my nether region and I go hard. She smiles.

"Didn't take long," she says.
"Are you gonna blow me?" I ask, somewhat surprised that she's going for it without more preamble.
"Too many words! Quiet!"

I remain silent as I wait to see what she does next. She places one warm hand on my sack and starts gently kneading it; then, her lips move to my shaft and she opens wide. Within seconds, my tip is hitting the back of her throat and she's gagging on it. I'm quite stunned at her initiative and, to be fair, a little turned off. There's some kind of psychological reaction in my mind that makes me want to look away (whereas anytime anyone else has given me a blowjob, I've always had a tendency to look). It feels sloppy, almost awkward.

"You can moan," she manages to say with my cock in her mouth.

I try to moan, but she's not doing anything but gagging on it, almost like she's ready to make herself puke. It's quite disturbing somehow. Eventually though, she pulls back slightly and starts stroking the exposed flesh. Her tongue flicks my tip even as her dark red lips sloppily stain my shaft.

"Gonna come?" she also manages to say.
"...uh, not yet."
"All right, well, let me know, I wanna swallow it."
"Are you sure?" I ask her. "Wouldn't you rather... uh... have sex?"

She ignores my comment and gobbles me up again. She's doing a better job of getting me worked up the second time around. I'm perplexed. If I come this early in the evening, how am I going to last the rest of the night? It's around 7:30 now, and I'm supposed to be hanging out until a little after 10.

For the first time in a long time, I stop what she's doing.

"Listen, Artsy, uh... this isn't what I want."

She stops what she's doing, pulls away from my shaft and looks up at me.

"No? Every guy likes a blowjob!"
"Usually, yes. And you're doing a good job, but... I came here to have fun and you're sort of rushing me."

She seems disappointed, but I can't tell at what.

"Look, Kirk," she tells me, "this is how I get off. Do you want me to blow you or not?"

It seems like sex isn't even on the table with her. It's definitely not what I wanted for a partner, but I'm afraid to offend her. I'm afraid that, if she doesn't get what she wants, I won't be invited again to this place. I'm afraid I'll disappoint Miranda. Even as I'm considering, my blonde partner's gaze lights up.

"I know I can rush things sometimes," she tells me. "Hang on."

She pushes me to sit on the bed, then she pulls off - quite seductively - her see-through tank top. She then turns her back to me and, with one hand, unhooks her bra and takes it off.

"Would skin help?"
"It can't hurt," I say, trying to sound pleasant.

She smiles, then crawls towards me, and returns her lips to my cock. I say nothing more, enjoying the sight of her naked back (since it's all I can see from her in this position). She's even better with my cock the third time around. She is teasing it masterfully, and I wonder why she didn't start with that technique in the first place. Even as her pace intensifies, so does her skill at deepthroating me. It's a wonderful sensation that builds up progressively between my legs.

"Oh fuck, Artsy... I'm so damn close."

A hum from her lips confirms that she's understood and she increases the intensity. It only takes a couple more seconds before I can't hold back and fire away down her gullet. I feel her tremble as she swallows everything I can give her. She finally pulls away: my cock is a mess of dark red lipstick and saliva. Her mouth is just a mess.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?"
"That was great for me, but what about you?"
"Don't worry about me, Kirk."

She pulls away from me and retrieves her handbag. From inside, she extracts two items: a small vibrator and a large dildo. I stare at her with questions in my eyes.

"You wanna try something wicked?" she asks me.
"Depends on what?"
"I'm gonna tie you up first."
"Tie me up? How?"
"Just ropes, on the bed."

I've never been much into bondage, but apparently she wants to play. I'm spent, so there's not much I can until I can get hard again, and that might be anything up to an hour from now. I don't see the harm in getting tied up, as long as it's reasonable.

"All right," I tell her.

She smiles. The next minute, my hands are tied stretched sideways to the bedposts as I'm sitting against the back frame. Her eyes look a little sinister; I hope it's just my imagination. My bottom half is still fully exposed, so I hope she doesn't get any ideas of doing something too hard. However, she seems to be focusing on herself. She strips out of her dress and lacy underwear, then sits at the other end of the bed. She places the vibrator against her clitoris, holding it in place with a strap, turns it on, then retrieves the dildo.

"Let's see how long it takes until you get hard again," she tells me. "In the meantime, here's something to give you an incentive."

And then, she puts on a show, and it's quite erotic, to be truthful. I watch her play with her body, the vibrator and the dildo for half an hour; she makes sure that every climax she gives herself becomes, in itself, almost a theatrical performance. After those first thirty minutes, I finally get an erection back, but she waits to give herself another rise before checking up on me.

"Well, that's nice to see," she teases me with words.
"You can untie me now," I tell her.
"Maybe."

She smiles.

"Or maybe I just swallow you up and milk you some more."

As much as I enjoyed that first blowjob (at least at the end), I want something else now. I want more.

"Please untie me," I tell her.

She giggles, lowering her mouth to my cock, and she resumes her oral exercise. It's not that it's disagreeable, quite the contrary, but it is frustrating not to get what I want.

"Artsy, untie me right now!"

She's surprised at the forcefulness of my tone - and then I see the wink in her eye.

"And what do I get if I do?"
"You get a pounding, is what you get!" I reply in the same aggressive tone.

Finally, she lets me go. I wait for both my hands to be free, then I pounce on her. I almost forget about my promise to Sarah - and it seems almost irrelevant now, but it was also a promise for me. I reach for my pants, grab a condom, tear it out of the pack, slide it on my cock, then push my naked partner face down on the mattress. She struggles a bit, for the fun of it, but it's not long until I have control over her and I steady my erection against her vaginal opening.

"Are you gonna do it?" she goads me on.

I do it. Why should I hold back? Do I have any reason to? I fuck her. Plain and simple. I don't hold back. I ram it deep, almost violently, inside her, and I'm getting back from her the moaning sounds that I need to drive me forward. It takes me back to wonderful places and I forget, for an instant, where I am.

"Ah! Fuck... Sarah!!!"

Luckily for me, my partner plays into it.

"Yes, James... fuck me hard... fuck me!"

I completely lose myself in the fantasy. It's not long before I spend myself again, completely lost to whatever is really troubling me. Sex has a tendency to do that, to make you lose focus on what's important because it feels so intense.

Right now, all that matters is the bliss I just took from my nameless partner.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:43 AM   #82
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 13 [Jim]

It's not before a little after 9 that I get back to Miranda. She seems quite satisfied with her encounter. I know I am. I actually fell asleep alongside my blonde partner after thoroughly fucking her. She got up before me, not bothering to thank me for our encounter or to even just leave a note. I slept for about an hour, then I stirred awake.

I'm dressed again. My pants were right beside the bed alongside my underwear and shoes. From other rooms down the main corridor, I can hear the sounds of sexual activity. People are having fun. I was actually looking for Miranda when I ran into her coming out of the bathroom.

"So," she tells me, "how was Tracie?"
"Is that her name?" I ask. "She never told me."
"She is quite eccentric."
"So I realized. It was ok."
"Just ok?"

Miranda appears puzzled at my reaction.

"It was better at the end," I refine my comment. "I wanted to thank her but she was gone when I woke up."
"I'm not surprised," Miranda says. "She's a dynamo. She can't stay in one place."
"And yourself?" I ask Miranda. "Did you have fun?"

Her smile tells all the story.

"You want details?" she inquires.

I'm not sure I do, to be honest, but my mind and my body aren't talking right now. I nod positively. Miranda goes on to describe her male partner, Billy she calls him, and how he stripped her, massaged her, teased her, then used his fingers to make her come, then his mouth. She goes on to describe each orgasm in detail. By the time he's penetrating her in her recall, I'm hard again, but I say nothing about it.

"Did you swallow him?" I ask, remembering a few times between Miranda and myself.
"Actually no. Not this time. It was all about my pleasure - that's usually how it is with Billy. He likes being in control, and he likes delivering orgasms, as he calls it."

She giggles. I wonder if I should be more like him. Maybe then Miranda would want to be my regular girlfriend. Weird thought.

"Something on your mind?" she asks me.
"Yes, actually."

I explain to Miranda my earlier chat with the red-head, how she approached me, how I turned her down, and how I feel sorry and would like to make it up to her.

"I never got her name," I tell Miranda.
"That's Brianna. She's quite lovely."
"She was. Right now, she's probably with someone else and I don't want to intrude."

Miranda grabs my hand.

"Let's head back to the main hall. We'll see if we can't find her."
"What about you?"
"I want to tag along. You honestly seem a bit down. Are you okay? Do you want to leave?"
"We still have over an hour," I tell her.

She pauses.

"Did you want to fuck me, Jim?"
"I always want to fuck you, Miranda," I reply.

She smiles.

"Let's find Brianna."

It doesn't take long to actually find her; since Miranda is a regular here, she gets the organizer to give us her number. We find the room number that matches hers. The door is closed.

"I don't think we should go in," I whisper to Miranda.
"Why not? Come on. You said it yourself that she looked interested."
"But we'll probably bother her and her partner if we go in."
"Well, let's knock then."

I'm reluctant to act on it but Miranda is forceful about it. She knocks. We wait a few seconds and then the door opens. The red-head - Brianna - is standing behind, only her head popped out.

"Hey, Bri..." Miranda says.
"Miri? What's up?"
"We were wondering if you wanted some company."
"Hang on."

Brianna's head turns back to inside the room. She is asking her partner if he minds. He doesn't seem to.

"Both of you?" Brianna asks, looking me over.
"Sure," Miranda replies.
"Okay, come in."

The door swings open and Miranda pulls us in before closing the door. Inside, we find a very naked man standing at the back, facing the wall. Our hostess, if I can call her that, is wearing lacy red lingerie and high heels. The room smells of sex. Miranda smirks as moves to the far wall.

"Chuck," she says, recognizing the man.
"Miri. Hi. Sorry, I'm a little busy to give you a hug. Who's your friend?"
"This is Jim."

The red-head is looking me over. Suddenly, I'm a piece of meat again.

"Why don't you strip, Jim?" she tells me, and it sounds like an order.
"Sure... uh, just so you know, I'm not really into bondage and stuff," I tell her.
"No problem."

I start to undress. Before long, I'm in my underwear, staring around the room uncomfortably.

"Well," Brianna tells me, "show me the goods."
"You mean get naked?"
"Yes."
"Um... okay."

Something's off. Something's missing. I don't know what it is. I'm turned on, obviously, but this entire scene feels different from what I've had before. I think back of the New Year's party when I first had sex with Sarah. Then, I think of the party of the photographer's place - what was his name again? - with all those gorgeous women. I'm also reminded of that end of semester party in the hotel with all these lovely girls. And then, the visit to the lodge hits me, and what we did afterwards in the mansion.

All these events feel like trophies in this place, like they're only good for the checklist of sexual activities I've been involved with, like they don't mean a thing. I know that's not true.

Before I know it, I'm naked.

"Can you get yourself hard?" Brianna asks me.

I begin to jerk off. I see Miranda is getting down to her underwear before us.

"Are you done with Chuck?" Miranda asks Brianna
"Well, I wasn't, but I have a new plaything," she replies.

Is that what we are to them? Playthings? Somehow, it feels inappropriate, almost wrong. Still, watching two gorgeous women in lingerie has the expected effect.

"So, Jim," Brianna says as she's watching me masturbate," do you like what you see?"
"Yeah, I do."
"That's good. And what is it you'd like to do?"

To be honest, no answer comes to mind. I'm usually full of ideas. I really do feel weird. I simply stare blankly at her, and Brianna interprets it in her own way.

"All right, I'll strip for you," she tells me.

Even as she undresses, revealing her sexy body to me, the only image I get is that I'll be fucking her from behind. It seems to be all she inspires me. She reminds me of my friends Claire and Cassie, my two favorite lesbian redheads. I remember they made an exception for me last April and both sucked on my dick, one after the other, also taking turns on Sarah. Now that - that drives me wild and the energy returns to my body. I start stroking harder.

"Woh!" Brianna calls me out. "Hold your rhythm, stud. Better save some of that from me."

I'm not here, I realize. I'm somewhere else - anywhere else, really. I'm with Sarah, or Jennifer, or Claire and Cassie, or with Bonnie, or even anyone else I've already been with. Already, the memory of Tracie's body from earlier in the night is fading from my mind, being replaced by Sarah's.

"Get on the bed and lie down on your back," I suddenly order Brianna, taking charge.

She is stunned by my change of attitude but plays along with it. As she carries out my request, I look towards Miranda and her partner Chuck. He's still facing the wall and she's caressing his back, making him shiver. I decide I want to include them in this play I'm running.

"Miranda, come over here."

She lets go of Chuck and walks towards me.

"Yes, Jim?"
"I want you to bury your tongue in Brianna's snatch."
"I'm not much into girls," Brianna tells me.

I glance back at her like I don't care. Miranda shrugs, then turns to Brianna.

"It's fine," she tells her. "I'll make you feel good."
"Well... okay," a timid response comes from Brianna.

Miranda gets down on her knees and bends forward so she can get her head near Brianna's crotch. I lean down and take off Brianna's underwear, exposing her ass and flower to the room.

"Chuck?"
"Yeah?" he answers me without turning around.
"Turn around. Come see this."
"Ok."

He moves like a slave; I'm sure he gets off on it, but I don't. I reach into my pants pocket and hand him a condom.

"Oh! Sure."

He's not hard yet so he holds on to it. Miranda looks up at Brianna before diving in between her legs. I'm not surprised to see Brianna panting heavily, her breathing increasing rapidly as Miranda does her best to stimulate her. She mumbles and moans incoherently as Miranda delivers the goods.

"Nice, huh?" I tell Chuck.
"Oh yeah!" he says, visibly turned on at the scene.
"When you get hard again," I add, "I want you to fuck Miranda."
"Really?" he asks. "I can do that?"

I'm tempted to say he can, but then the better angel of my nature kicks in.

"If Miranda says it's all right," I add.
"Go for it, stud," she tells him.

I stare at Brianna.

"So, Bri... are you enjoying what Miranda is doing to you?"
"Fuck... Jim... wow."

She can't make full sentences. That's always a good sign. Chuck is wrapping the condom on his dick, but he turns to me.

"What about you?"
"You go first. Make sure to eat her up first."

He acknowledges my order, gets down behind Miranda and places his mouth on her sex. I'm hard again too. I climb on top of the bed, sitting on top of Brianna's belly, teasing my shaft in between her mounds. I squeeze them. From behind me, I hear Miranda moan. Chuck's doing the job I asked him to do. Beneath me, Brianna is also trembling from what Miranda is doing to her.

"Brianna, I want to fuck your face!" I tell her.

She mumbles something incoherent, still distracted by Miranda's movements between her legs. I move up her body, supporting my own weight, placing my cock near my mouth, accidentally cockslapping her a few times as she trembles more. Miranda speaks.

"Oh fuck! Chuck! Drive it in!"

A thought enters my mind. Is this any different than what we were doing before? I look back and see Chuck wrapping his cock, then proceeding to push it inside Miranda. I lean down and force my own shaft into Brianna's mouth, using my own weight to support myself so I don't crush her. She gags on me. Maybe I'm too forceful. I pull back, getting only the tip past her lips. It seems more manageable to her, so that's where I start to sway.

I look back and see the back of Miranda's head, just above Brianna's sex. Chuck's eyes are closed and he's driving it in, content to be on the giving end for once. I stare back at Brianna's face: her eyes are also closed. She doesn't seem like she's used to giving blowjobs. I suddenly feel bad and pull out. Her eyes open.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

It takes her a moment to answer me.

"Yeah."

She's out-of-breath. I thought she would be in better shape - either that, or she's extremely sensitive to what Miranda is doing to her. Then again, sitting on her chest as I am, maybe I'm crushing her a bit. I get off and her breathing becomes more regular. I feel even worse, but she pulls me to the side, tilting her head sideways, and motions for me to put my cock back in her mouth. I indulge and she takes charge. Perhaps I was being too forceful, I realize. I have been doing a lot of that, especially with Jennifer. Then again, Jennifer is asking for it.

Why am I so aggressive? I ask myself even as I'm enjoying Brianna's warmth.

Eventually, she lets go of my cock so she can moan out her pleasure.

"Oh! fuck! Miranda! Don't stop! Please... please... aaaahhh.... AH!"

There's the bliss I knew Miranda could give her. Every body part on Brianna is trembling as she climaxes hard, almost fainting from the great work Miranda has done on her. Even Chuck pauses mid-thrust to contemplate the scene. I don't give Brianna time to recover. I twist her at a 90 degree angle from where she was and lie on top of her. I almost forget to put on a condom, but I reach for it in haste and pop it on my erection. Then, while Brianna is still lost in her sensations, I push myself between her legs and start humping her.

All the time we're intimate, I keep staring at her face, her closed eyes, her gorgeous lips, and I can't help but feel in love with her. That intimacy, that shared physicality, makes me love her much. I want to give her the best possible time - but under my rules. This is how I please her, according to my mind. And her face betrays the pleasure I'm giving her, but I'm wondering if she wouldn't experience more if we had played the game her way. I'm almost unaware of Miranda and Chuck going at it less than a meter from me.

"Fuck me!" Miranda is begging him, even though he's doing it with passion.

Brianna's hands wrap around my head and she pulls me in. We kiss as we make love, and I feel the steady rush increasing in my body.

"Oh... Brianna... I'm so close now."
"Don't stop for me... just fuck me until you can't anymore..."

At least, she's getting off on it, or she's a great actress. We go back to kissing; our lips are still locked, embracing, when I finally empty myself in the condom. I grunt as she moans, and I keep pumping for a time afterwards until my hips start to hurt, and then I stop. We are still kissing. I hear Chuck, beside me, achieving his own climax.

"Mother of God I'm coming inside you, Miri!"
"Do it, fucker!" she cries back.

We're done. The four of us. I can barely move. My emotions are raw. They've been like that for the entire week. It doesn't feel like it's going to stop.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:45 AM   #83
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 14 [Jim]

It's a little past 10:30 now. I'm sitting on the steps just outside the door, waiting for Miranda to come out of the establishment where I just had sex with two perfect strangers in the span of three hours. I had fun, I even had three great orgasms, but I feel empty. Not tired. I could go on all night, I think, but there's very little feeling in my heart right now. I can't really shake the impression that I'm lost somewhere I shouldn't be.

The odd truth is my mind keeps wandering to Sarah - specifically, how much she would have liked to be there. She would have enjoyed both girls and their apparent domineering attitudes. She would have loved to see me pound away at them. She might also have enjoyed the ministrations of Chuck.

What's changed? I'm suddenly filled with anger. Miranda exits the building by that time.

"Well," she tells me," that was a nice... are you all right?"
"I don't fucking know."

I look up at her as she sits besides me.

"You're really messed up," she tells me. "Maybe I shouldn't have invited you."

I lean in and kiss Miranda on the lips.

"Don't get me wrong," I tell Miranda. "I'm having fun. Tracie and Brianna were both quite beautiful and exciting. And you didn't seem to mind Chuck."
"Not at all," she replies, "but you... do seem off..."
"I am off. My girlfriend left me last Sunday - but maybe not forever. It's been a week of hell. Weirdest thing is, that Friday I left for the conference, I got two blowjobs. One from her and --"
"-- and one from me."
"Right. And then, that weekend, I had a lot of sex with my ex in Seattle. Coming back, I had sex with you in the morning and with Jennifer in the afternoon. Then, once again yesterday afternoon with Jennifer. And I already knew I was being invited to your thing - thank you, by the way - before I agreed to go to Jennifer's thing too."

Miranda looks at me quizzically. I keep talking.

"Did you know that, prior to a year ago, around Christmas, I had only ever slept with one woman, Kimmie, from Seattle?"
"The number has increased significantly, I gather," she replies.
"And how? Let me... recap, in order, if I can."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes," I insist.
"Ok."

Miranda doesn't seem convinced she wants to hear it, but somehow, airing it out may help me get over it. I hope it doesn't bother her too much.

"Sarah was first, at the New Year's party. A month and half later, right before Valentine's day, I had sex with Jennifer, and then we had threesomes - a few of them. We met these girls on the beach - one of whom was really into me - and we got invited to this big party at a photographer's house. Their names were... Kamara, Marlene, Susan and Claudia... had sex with all four and Sarah, at the same time."

I pause. Am I remembering it correctly? There were six girls in the party from Vegas. I slept with four? I didn't sleep with Susan, but what about Julie? It feels like a blur. I feel I should be accurate about it.

"I didn't want to penetrate Jennifer at first, but my resistance eventually wound down and I gave in. I don't fully remember the circumstances, but at some point, after everything, it didn't seem to matter. It was weird too because as much as Sarah wanted me to 'try out' other girls, I didn't want her to be with other guys."

Miranda is paying attention. Why is she, if she doesn't care about me? But I realize I'm judging her. She cares. She doesn't want to be in a full-time relationship with me, but she's a friend and a lover.

"Then, we had a party with Sarah's friends... I again managed to score all girls. I had Sarah, Prissy and Jennifer that night, and I was also given a blowjob by two lesbians."
"Ok," Miranda finally chimes in, "you want my history to compare?"
"No. If you want to... look, can I finish?"
"Do you have a lot more?"
"Just one more event, but it was a big one," I reply. "At the end of last summer, August, we hooked up with swinger friends. Swung with both wives and they also swung with each other..."
"I know what swingers are."
"Well, we also swung with a daughter-father combo..."
"What?" Miranda stares suddenly.
"Relax. They're not together in that way. They're just both into swinging, separately, and they're honest about it. Anyway, Sarah did it with him - an older man; and I had his daughter, Wendy. And then, we went to a swinger event where there were around twenty couples."
"I'm beginning to see a pattern of escalation," she tells me.
"There is one, right? I mean, I'm not exaggerating. That night, I had sex with Katarina while Sarah had her incident with Turko..."
"Incident? The guy she didn't want to be with?"
"Never mind that for now. Afterwards, Sarah got intimate with our host, Leonard - a 65 year-old man who is the nicest person you will ever meet - while I got it on with Fleurette, Lindsey and Wendy again."

I pause.

"Then there was you, and Kimmie in Seattle, and now Jennifer's back in my life."

I sigh. Miranda seems to feel awkward as she rubs her hand on my back.

"A lot of guys would kill for a life like that," she tells me.
"Funny how I'm not like a lot of guys. Don't get me wrong, Miranda, the sex is amazing. I come so hard and I have all these mental images that I can revisit constantly. But... that's not what I wanted out of my relationship with Sarah. Things escalated and I don't know how to go back."

She looks past me.

"Maybe you can't. Look at me... last February - I imagine that's the time you were courting both Jennifer and Sarah..."
"Yep," I concur.
"Well, I was in an abusive relationship. He was so controlling, I just had to get out. He practically raped me."
"Oh! I'm so sorry," I stare back, my problems suddenly feeling so insignificant.
"I mean, he was extremely forceful about it, and a few times, I wasn't really in the mood, but it was so hard to say no. It got to a point where he began insulting me, and then he hit me. Only once. I clocked him back. The next time he tried to force himself, I just walked out."
"Good for you," I tell her.
"I really did like him, and to be fair, when you invited me to have some fun last year, I really wasn't in any receptive mood."

She pauses again, staring at the street lights.

"I moved back in with my mom. That felt so shameful, and my mom wasn't supportive. She thought Gary - that's my ex - was really a nice guy. It took me a while to convince her he was a jerk. I had no bruises, so..."

What can I tell her? She continues.

"The point is, last summer, my first boyfriend from back home invited me over to a reunion party. I'm from Indianapolis, in case you didn't know. Well, we hooked up at that party. Thing is, I hooked up with him, with his best friend and with another school crush. That's when it hit me, how much fun I'd been denying myself. I did a crazy thing. Coming back here, I registered to an anonymous sex site."
"Sex site?"
"Yeah. In hindsight, it was stupid, but you just hook up with strangers for sex. I was curious. Still, that's where I met Curtis. He wasn't here tonight. After we fucked the first time, he told me about this place. I was curious again, so I came."

She smiles.

"That room we were in with Brianna and Chuck? That's where I got my first threesome. It was with Curtis and Lou. They took turns spit-roasting me."
"Spit roasting?..." I inquire.
"One in my mouth, one in my pussy. I loved it."

Again, she marks a silence, looking at me.

"Seeing you at the beginning of the semester reminded me of your past offer, and since I was now very receptive... well..."
"I guess we both profited from it."
"You're a great lover, and you seem like you would make an amazing boyfriend, Jim. It's Sarah's loss."

I smile at her. She leans and kisses me.

"I'm not ready to have a boyfriend yet - even a boyfriend as open-minded as you," she tells me. "But my pussy is yours to drill anytime you want. And my mouth is always ready to service you."

Those last comments resound of humor, but I know they're at least half-serious.

"Well, as long as my dick is unattached to anyone else," I reply, "it's yours to enjoy."

We both laugh. Somehow, talking about all this makes me feel better. That's what Sarah and myself weren't doing towards the end. Talking.

"What do you want to do?" she asks me.
"I made a promise to Jennifer. I'm not ready to stop anyway. I know Sarah's gonna be there - those two are joined at the hip. I do want to see Sarah. You don't have to come."
"Are you kidding?" she asks me. "A bondage club! Heck! I might end up on stage!"

We laugh again, getting up from the steps.

"Let's go then. Thank you Miranda."
"Don't thank me yet. We may be walking into a trap."
"That's true," I tell her. "Jennifer can be quite devious."
"I can't wait."

She actually hooks my arm and we dart off to our next destination.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #84
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 1 [Princess]

Picture it, if you will. Four girls, lined up in a row, and four guys behind them, pumping hard into their eager pussies, all ready to explode at a moment's notice. That's usually how we start out Saturday nights now. Men shouldn't go clubbing with a loaded gun so we make sure they're discharged before we head out, and we usually get a good ride out of it.

It's been a strange few weeks but I don't regret a thing. I have always been more than kinky. I have finally found people I can be that level of kinky with. And by kinky, I mean over the top with sexual activity. There's eight of us regularly involved now, though every so often, a new guy or girl comes in - on rare occasions.

We generally hook up at the boys' place, just because they have the larger living room. There's me, of course, but there's also my wonderful girlfriend, Suzy. It's a been a little over a month and it's still amazing. We haven't moved in together, but we might as well have. We haven't spent a single night apart since we officially got together. I love her so much. Then there's Charity, our favorite two-faced girl. She wanted to make me suffer at first - instead, she became a very intimate friend. And for girls, there's also Shane, our resident dominatrix. She's really smart and understanding, not to mention hot. I owe her a lot for my current situation.

As for the boys, there's Jack, the guy who blackmailed me into all this (initially - now, I'm really into it). There are his roommates, our black friend Winston (why do I need to define him by the color of his skin?) and the tough guy Henry (whom I really disliked at first because he was so arrogant and full of himself). And of course, there's my old friend Marquis, who's really now into this whole scene now. It's always the eight of us, four boys, four girls, and a whole lot of play and sex on the weekends.

Today, as usual, was random partners. We didn't use blindfolds this time. We just went right for the blowjobs and then switched to the fucking. I got assigned Jake today. I must admit, he's grown on me. An insecure boy who really only wanted a good time and didn't know to ask for it. Now, every weekend, he gets to fuck at least one different girl (often all of us). Right now, he's hard at work earning his keep between my legs, and I must say that, while he is not the biggest prick (literally) out there, he certainly gives as much as he can in energy. Winston is paired with his sort-of girlfriend, Charity; I love watching his black cock disappear inside her (even though I can't currently see it from this angle, being on all fours). My own girlfriend, Suzy, is now welcoming Henry inside her hole with a passion. Henry is not the kindest lover but it makes him aggressive, and sometimes that's what we need. Finally, Marquis is enjoying Shane's body as much as she is enjoying his. Even though she's a dominatrix most of the time, she enjoys a good fuck like anyone else.

The guys aren't much into external cumshots. That works for me. All the girls are on some kind of contraceptive and we all also get tested regularly. This means the guys don't have to hold back when it gets right down to those last moments - and they don't wear condoms. As I just said, there's no porn cumshot here; most of the time, it goes deep into our hole. Marquis goes first, delivering all he has into Shane at a frantic pace. WInston's not far behind, vocal as he fills up Charity with more of himself. Jack and Henry are still going hard; I stare at Suzy's blank stare and I'm glad she's enjoying the fuck as much as she is. Henry finally drills himself to pleasure inside her and I'm left with Jack, who's desperate to come. I tighten my muscles down there.

"Go for gold," I tell him.

He rushes his thrusts into me, but it takes him a full other minute (not that I complain) before he fills me up. All the boys are satisfied, and I can't say I'm dissatisfied. All the girls seem to share that same reaction too. Our boys really do their best to give us as much as they get when we provide, even if it's just penetration and barely any oral.

This is our fouth week for this Saturday evening ritual and I can't say I'm getting tired of it. Today, especially, has been satisfiyng already. Marquis slept over last night and we woke up to a thrilling threesome where Marquis pounded Suzy and myself into submission; Suzy and myself made sure we were both wet for him when he actually took us down (so to speak). Around noon, Suzy decided she wanted my pussy for dessert; of course, you want to give as much as you get. Then, we met around 6:30 at the boys' place and had an all-girl kissing contest, which culminated in this lovely romp. And, of course, wer're not done for tonight. We are going to hang out at our usual bondage place. Today though, I have a surprise for my friends. I feel it's about time to let them know. I wait until everybody's dressed again before I spark up the conversation.

"So, guys," I let out, and all eyes turn to me. "Yesterday, I met an old friend of mine."

They don't know where I'm going with this.

"Former girlfriend," and I stare at Suzy to see how she feels about that, but there's no odd reaction. "We talked a lot and I learned a few new things about her--"
"Like what?" Henry asks, wanting me to get to the point.
"Well, she's now a porn star."

All eyes suddenly lock onto me and my words.

"Really?" Jack asks, suddenly very interested. "Anyone famous?"
"Not yet. She's only done a few things but... I've watched them."
"And?" he insists.
"One is pretty tame, the other is... very hardcore."
"Why are you telling us this?" Shane asks.
"Because she's gonna be at the bondage place tonight with her... sub."
"Hang on? She's a porn star into BDSM with a sub?"
"A female sub, but she's only slightly into bondage, to be honest."

My gang is considering the implications.

"Anyway," I continue, "I asked Jenn - that's her name - if she'd be into having some fun with us, and she said yes."
"Wicked!" Winston replies.
"What are we talking about?" Henry asks.
"Well, we would decide on site," I answer.

The next question isn't even a surprise, and it comes from Jack.

"Are her videos available on-line?"
"Sure... load up your computer, you can watch them. She only has two, though. As far as I know."
"What's her porn name?"
"Jenny Trance."

Sure enough, we type the name in Jack's favorite porn site and come up with two results: solo action and a hardcore gangbang. He opts for the second one, then seems to skip forward to the sex part (skipping the intro).

"Hang on!" I tell him. "It starts with a lesbian scene."
"Which one is she?" Winston asks.
"The brown-haired girl."

We watch a small portion of it, until Shane chimes in.

"That's enough. You'll get to see her in person later anyway."
"Wicked!" Winston reemphasizes.

We get our stuff ready and start heading out the door. As usual, we divide into two cars, girls into one, boys in the other. I sit at the back with Suzy; Charity drives while Shane sits in the passenger's seat. We get to chatting about nothing in particular, the boys, ourselves, our week. Suddenly, Suzy turns to me and stares.

"What?" I ask her.
"Former girlfriend?"
"Yeah..."

I need to tell her the whole story - or maybe I already have?

"I think I told you about Jennifer. You know, it was around the same time as we were together, you and me, but just right after."
"Right, right... you told me... that whole full-on lesbian orgy with that couple from your work back then..."
"Yeah, well... we weren't together more than a month and a half, and it was really just about sex."

Do I detect jealousy in Suzy's voice? Shane chimes in.

"What did you agree to with her last night?"
"Not much," I reply. "Just that she should join us at the place, and she's bringing her sort-of girlfriend."
"Her sub?"
"Sort of. Their thing looks like it's complicated, but they do have sex together - and with other people."

Shane seems disappointed for a moment, then she speaks.

"One thing I find," she tells us, "is that the emphasis on sex is much too strong in these soirées. Used to be I could hang out with my sub and just play with his emotions. Nowadays, if he doesn't get gratification, well..."

She pauses.

"Anyway, that's my problem. You girls obviously have different expectations than I do."
"What can I say?" I reply. "I adore sex."
"Don't we know it!" Suzy adds.

It is jealousy, or it sure sounds like it. I'm gonna have to do something about it, and the sooner the better. Not in the car though, even if it's seen some mileage on that front. I so love Suzy. I certainly don't want her to feel like someone else is more important than her in my life at this moment. Sure, I have a harem of seven people to service me but the only one that matters in the end is Suzy.

We stay quiet for the remainder to trip, eager for what obviously comes next.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:28 AM   #85
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 2 [Jennifer]

(Truth be told, I don`t even know if there`s interest for this. Still... I hate unfinished stories, so...)

"Not that one," I tell Sarah. "Get undressed."

My Sarah. My ex-girlfriend. My best friend (maybe). My slave. Last Sunday, she came over to my place and surrendered her body to me. That's because her mind is shot. I still don't have the full details (she has been quite devious in keeping them out of my hands, despite all my best efforts) but I know she left her boyfriend Jim. They were together for nine months, longer than she was with me, but not longer than with Brad. Jim and Sarah. They were perfect for each other. She was daring and he was willing to try anything. Apparently, she threw him into the arms of another. Sarah! My favorite contradiction. I've been playing with her for the week but, as much as I have enjoyed this, she's my friend, and I aim to set her straight (not in the sexual orientation meaning, mind you).

I watch as Sarah slips out of the dress and gets naked in front of me, waiting for me.

"Where are we going?" she asks.
"I told you, it's a surprise. I need you to look your best. A short skirt would be perfect, with heels and long socks."
"Okay..."

She rummages through her clothing and mine and finds items that she begins to match together. I watch in silence as she plays dressup for me.

"Maybe not those heels," I tell her. "And the skirt is too long. More leg."

Again, she strips. I keep thinking back to our shared history, our common passion for daring at first, which turned lustful quite quickly. The only reason we decided to date was because we hung around so much and we were already having lots of sex (just not exclusively with each other). It was fun while it lasted, but I have moved on. Considerably, now that I think about it. More recently, with my family. I'm having dirty thoughts about Janice and Daniel. Then again, I'm adopted, but it's still very weird. Things happened once, when we were young, and it's best not to revisit them, but I'm glad we made peace about how they treated me. It makes me reflect on my own current treatment of Sarah, but it's tough love. I can't let her fall in love with me again. I'm a pornstar now. I have another contract next week - two actually. On Monday, I have a lesbian shoot with another unknown. On Thursday, I have a fake casting interview where the recruiter will fuck me silly; I'm supposed to play this innocent girl who's looking to do porn to pay for her college - a classic. I need to solve Sarah's plight this weekend. I don't want to be lugging her around for another week.

"Well?" Sarah asks.
"Better. We can almost see your snatch."
"Commando?" she asks again.
"Of course. We want to have quick access to that lovely... meow!"

She giggles.

"For the top," I tell her, "go with a very revealing bra, and a white shirt."
"Schoolgirlish?" she asks.
"Why not?"

Once more, Sarah dives into our collective clothing. We're about the same size, though my breasts are larger than hers. As I see her lean over, I'm reminded of how much anal sex I have imposed on her this week. Once a day since last Sunday, and today (Saturday) was no exception. That's how I entertained her before lunch. I was kinder though, because after I was done, I ate her out and made her come on my lips. She's in much better spirits because of it, and I need her positive for tonight. Things are gonna happen, and there's gonna be some turmoil, to be sure.

After all, I did invite Jim over to the bondage place too. Sarah doesn't know that. He said he'd be there later. That means we need to be there early. Sarah needs to be in the swing of things before Jim gets there. It's important for what I have planned next. I also knew that there are expectations that I'll make myself available for a few boys (Princess seemed quite enthusiastic about it, as well as introducing me to her girlfriend).

"And?"

I stare at Sarah. She looks sexy as fuck.

"We got it," I tell her.

She smiles back.

"And you won't tell me where we're going?" she insists.
"Nope. But I will tell you that I'll be there all the while, and around, to keep you company, to entertain you. But you're going to have to play along. As long as you live under my roof, you do what I tell you. Remember?"

That's the agreement we made when she appeared naked in my bed last Sunday. So far, she's honored it to a fault. But I'm going to press her tonight. She might break. That's why it needs to be clear from the onset. If she does break, she's out. I have to be firm about that.

"I will," she confirms.
"Good."

I tap on the bed beside me to make her sit there. She does. I kiss her.

"Now, I'm going to be bringing my toys. I will tell you we're going to a place where there will be other people. How long has it been since you've been naked in public?"
"What kind of public are we talking about?"
"An adult public, of course, with people in the know of sexual things."

She seems to consider my question.

"Last summer?"
"Okay... I was also thinking you might want to wear a mask, so I bought you one."
"A mask?" she stares at me.

I hand her one from my purse: it's a small thing for covering the top of her face, a half-domino mask.

"Looks like a super-hero thing," she tells me.

I can't help but think of Jim, her ex. He loves super heroines. I remember a shoot we did last winter for him. That was fun. I see from Sarah's eyes that she remembers too.

"It's for anonymity," I tell her. "You have to start considering your future if you want to teach kindergarten. Unfortunately, she tells me, people are still very prejudiced."
"Yes they are," she agrees.

I get up and get Sarah to follow me. We head for the kitchen to pick up our stuff before leaving. I'm still a little bit concerned about the whole idea. I know Sarah is an emotional wreck right now, so taking her there might lead to a blow-out. I still care too much, I tell myself.

"So... there's probably gonna be sex tonight," I tell her.
"When has that ever been a problem?" she retorts.
"That's a good question," I talk back. "What's your limit for tonight?"
"My limit is what you set," she tells me.
"No Sarah, you know how this works. You set your own limits, otherwise, you can end up doing things you'll regret. All right, let me ask questions, you say yes or no. Ok?"
"Sure."

I start voicing scenarios.

"Naked in front of a lot of people?"
"Yes."
"Masturbating in public?"
"Yes... the same people?"
"Yeah, always the same people."
"Then yes, yes."
"Ok..."

I pause.

"Being humilitated on display."
"Definitely yes..."

For whatever reason, Sarah is really being into humiliated right now: I think it's a guilty conscience she doesn't want to admit, and it's her way of atoning for whatever she feels bad about.

"Being tied up?"
"Sure. But no gags."
"No gags. Got it.... What about cum?"
"Cum?" she seems not to understand.
"Lets say you're tied up and a guy jerks off on your chest."
"That's pretty graphic!"
"Yes or no?" I emphasize.
"Um... yes."
"Blowjobs?"
"Sure."
"Sex?"

She pauses.

"Yeah, sure. Yes. Okay."

The fact that she used four words as an answer tells me there's some uncertainty there. I clarify my idea.

"Sex with a stranger?"
"...yes, but we have to use protection. No exceptions."
"Understood."

I'm trying to come up with more scenarios but none immediately spring to mind. I'm turned on, to be honest. I guess there's only one thing I need to ask, and it's really the deal-breaker.

"What about if we meet someone who already knows you?"
"Like who?" she seems interested by the question.
"For example, um... Princess."
"Princess? Oh! Right, your ex!"
"Yeah. I have a fairly good notion she'll be there. Maybe others."
"I guess people I know are fine, as long as they don't pose a threat."

She seems to think what she said over.

"Who do I actually know would pose a threat?"
"Nobody," I reply. "That's who. Come on. We should go."

I stare her down before we leave.

"You look so hot, by the way."

She blushes. I can't believe I'm putting her through this ordeal. It's for her own good. Still, I'm uneasy. I hope she doesn't hate me for what is about to unfold. That would really hurt me.

But I've been hurt by Sarah before. I know what it feels like. And I know that I care too much for her to let her keep going down on the path to self-destruction. Tonight, we setlle things.

We're out the door and on our way a minute later.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:21 AM   #86
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 3 [Sarah]

(Let's just get this one done, shall we?)

It certainly didn't take long for everyone in the bar to see me naked, not that I mind, but Jennifer is really aggressive today. Then again, so is Prissy. So are her friends whom I barely know. I've become the main object of interest, and I use the term object in the right context, because I feel like a toy that everybody wants to play with. There are others in the bar, and I'm not the only naked person, but the focus for these people is definitely on me.

There's Princess and Suzy, and they're together. I had sex with Princess last April while she was with Jennifer. Suzy's apparently her girlfriend and they seem to go well together. Then there's a young man with a French name, Marquis. He seems really gentle as opposed to the other guys. I can already tell they're sex machines, all of them. Henry seems the most aggressive, followed by Jack, then Winston and the plumper girl, Charity. Finally, there's Shane. She's harder to figure out, but she feels like she'd be aggressive upon request only.

This place is all leather and latex. Love the former, not so much the latter, but it's on other people, not me. A bondage club. I'm still a little disturbed that Jennifer took me there. We were never really into bondage, unless there was daring involved. Yet now, I'm here, I'm naked, and chances are, I'm about to be fucked.

The thing is, I don't think I really care at this point.

When we got there, Jennifer dragged me to the coatroom. She wrapped a collar around my neck, tied to a leash.

"I'm keeping you in sight so you don't try to run."

As if I would. We entered the place. It was all rather reasonable at the beginning, with everyone nicely dressed. It was easy to find Prissy and her friends. They looked like the ones who stood out from this place (except for the one called Shane, more on her later). We hung around, got introduced. I was better prepared to deal with this wearing the mask to hide some of my face and preserve my anonymity. On this, Jennifer is right. I need to protect my reputation if I'm going to teach kindergarten eventually.

There were displays on bondage on two different stages. A half-naked gagged girl was suspended from the ceiling by her beau on the one end; on the other two girls were bound together on some kind of torture rack, topless, their tits teased with some of electric current machine. Not my cup of tea but it was nice to look at.

Then, the owners got to present their pets. Naturally, Jennifer dragged me on stage. She had me twirl around, get on my knees, kiss her, lick her boot, nothing fancy. Then, she ordered me to strip on stage. All eyes on me was quite the arousal, to be honest, even though my mind was elsewhere as I got fully naked (except for the mask). She then paraded me a lot through the room. Many people groped me.

The master of ceremony then opened the side rooms. They're isolated, but there are windows with blinds that can be opened so everyone in the main room can look in if they want. Jennifer set me up in one of those, laying me on my back in an inclined chair. She pulled my legs up and apart, tying them with rope to the supports designed for just that purpose. My arms were tied above my head. She turned the chair around so I'd be facing my crowd. Then, the teasing began: fingers, feather duster, anything to get my nerves going. By then, I was already ready to get fucked (it's amazing how little it really takes to turn me on).

Jennifer retrieved her hibachi wand and then used it on me, even as the crowd contemplated my drawn-out orgasm. I jerked back and forth in my seat all the while, shaking to my core, stimulated as much by the exposure as by he machine.

It was then that Jennifer started the bidding. I was certain the young man, an unknown, was going to fuck me silly. Instead, he took the feather duster and tickled my feet for thirty minutes. I don't like being tickled. That being said, that specific time, I got so extremely wet, there was an actual puddle on the floor. Again, I thought for sure he was going to take his reward but he didn't. He thanked me for the show, kissed my forehead and walked out.

Jennifer, who had not left me alone, walked over.

"Fuck, Jenn," I whimpered. "Either stick your strap-on in me or grow a dick!"
"Not yet, Sarah," she said. "You don't get to have a dick in your cunt until later."
"Please make me cum again then... use the wand... anything..."
"No."

It was very unlike Jennifer to hold back. That's when I figured out she had a hidden agenda. That's when I figured out she had been fucking Jim all week. That's when I figured out Jim was on his way.

"If you won't fuck my cunt," I told Jennifer, "at least fuck my ass! It belongs to you! Use it."
"If you want to be fucked in the ass, I'll get someone, but it won't be me..."

She paused and smiled as she saw my concerned look.

"What about it, Sarah? You want a big fat juicy cock in your ass?"

The correct answer was there was none. Since last Sunday, I'd been ass-fucked everyday. I was slack enough for it. Still... only Jim had previously fucked my ass. I didn't want some stranger's dick in there.

"...no...."

It was said in an almost reluctant tone. Jennifer didn't hold it against me.

"Bide your time," she told me. "Let me set up the butterfly for you."

It wasn't the wand or a dick but it was something, and it would tide me over until later. Jennifer turned it on at the max setting and let everyone contemplate me through the window, being stimulated constantly. She told me she would be gone for about thirty minutes, and that no one would disturb me.

She was right. No one did. I came five times during her absence, almost fainting after every orgasm until I actually passed out for a second or so. One of the women in charge of the activities came to check up on me to see if I was fine. She gave me some juice full of energy, checked on my straps and the butterfly. She turned it off but left it on, and told me she would tell my master. I thanked her and asked for a kiss. She delivered, tongue deep in my mouth. It was a welcome experience after such stimulation.

When Jennifer came back, roughly forty minutes later, I could tell she had been fucked, and not just from her smile. I told her about the visit. She told me the lady had just intercepted her.

"Jenn, I'm good... can we go home?"
"No, Sarah, we can't."
"Because Jim is coming," I admitted my knowledge.
"Yes, but more than that. We need to address your resident status at my place."
"What's wrong? I thought you enjoyed having your personal sex slave..."
"Because you've been there a week and I can't let you stay. I'm gonna be a pornstar, Sarah. A real pornstar. It's what I want to do with my life. Fuck for money, and I don't want to do it illegally."
"So?"
"So?" she chided me. "How stupid are you, Sarah? A kindergarten teacher can't live with a pornstar! Plus, I don't want you around anymore. I love you. I'm in love with you, but you're just using me because you can't face Jim or anyone else. And I hate being used."

She was absolutely right, of course. I pouted because I didn't want to say it out loud.

"Listen, Sarah... tonight is the last night you potentially sleep at my place. Talk to Jim when he gets here. Let him fuck you silly in front of everyone. Remember why you love him."
"What if I don't love him anymore?"
"Bullshit!" she answered me. "If you didn't love him anymore, you would have told him. You're all screwed up in your head because you brought him into our world and he likes it. He's good at it. You now he's probably having sex with some other girl right now? That's why he's not here earlier."

I must admit, the image of Jim with any other girl pulls several heart strings. The most obvious, however, the one that resonates the most, is that I'm not there to see him do it, to share in the experience. I do miss him. I hate him for Miranda, or do I?

"There's this girl," I tell Jennifer. "Miranda."
"The T.A.? I know. Jim told me. He said she gives the best blowjobs in the world."
"Yeah... I saw it."

I begin to weep uncontrollably.

"Jenn, why am I like this? Why do I want my boyfriend to fuck other girls?"
"Because you want him to give you the same permission? Girls, boys... you like sex Sarah. Not enough to make a job out of it, like me, but enough that it screws up your desires. Something must have happened for you to think like this. What is it?"

The name that pops to mind is Turko. Why didn't I want him inside me? Why did his mere presence make me want to throw up? Why did we agree to go that swinger's party?

"I don't know!" I confess as the sobs retreat.
"You're trying to rationalize everything. That's not you. That's Jim! And he's more like you now, carefree, unbothered by his sexual needs. But the other girls, or me... he just fucks us. You, he makes love to. Watch his eyes when he's doing it. I've seen it so many times before. When you're being fucked, even if he's with another girl, he only has eyes for you. I know it's crazy to say."
"It is... thank you Jenn. I'm sorry for being such a mess."
"Stop being sorry..." she scolds me.

I have to make up my mind about something. Jennifer is the good person to test it on.

"I'm not gonna change, you know. Not for a while, maybe not ever. At first, I wanted to be exclusive with Jim. Then, we pulled you in. It escalated, like it always does. I try to fight it. I had such a visceral reaction, that one time... Jim will need to get that."
"He does get it, you twit!" Jennifer answers me. "So do I. Everybody does."

Jennifer leans in and kisses me.

"I want to watch Jim fuck you and spill his guts to you, so to speak..."
"When he gets here, I guess you'll have your chance."
"Doesn't mean there won't be others."
"I can live with that..."

Jennifer kisses me again. It's good to have my best friend. It's good to have my former lover. It's even good to be naked, tied to chair, exposed to all these eyes wandering in. I want to give them a show as daring as anything I can give.

I do hope I can patch things up with Jim. I wasn't kind to him. I hope he forgives me. I hope he takes me back. Maybe. I hope he takes me back how I want to be taken back. There are going to be a lot of words said tonight... after.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #87
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 4 [Jennifer]

Six partners in thirty minutes. A new record. For me, anyway.

How do you fit six guys? You don't. Not all at the same time. Not all guys too, God, I'm so exhausted!

I left Sarah to her own (literal) devices, bound the the frame and stimulated by her vibrator while I went to check on Prissy and her friends. They had retreated to one of the side roms but had left the door partially opened. I peeked in. I stared at an all-too familiar scene ongoing in that room.

Against the far wall, the four guys were lined up, blindfolded, facing the wall. Their pants and underwear were dropped to their ankles. Behind them, the four girls had stripped their bottoms so I could clearly see their behinds and some pussy. The dark-haired goth called Shane was clearly in charge, directing the other girls to the men, caressing their buttocks with hands, feathers and silk. It didn't take much to see how aroused everyone was.

I quietly made my way into the room, noticed by the girls. Shane motioned to my bottoms so I took them off to be on equal footing with everyone. Shane spoke up.

"All right boys," she started, "we have a treat for you. I know you're all eager to get going with some nastier stuff, and one of you is going to get it. You know what I want to hear..."

Even as she said that, I heard the guys moan. Shane continued, moving to the leftmost guy, the black man.

"Do you want a present, Winston?"
"Yes, please," he began to beg. "I would love for a present."

She moved to the next one, the taller and bulkier one.

"What about you, Henry?"
"I have been good," he said, quite convincing. "I deserve it."
"Maybe you have..."

The third guy was smaller and he didn't hesitate when she moved up to him.

"Please, Mistress Shane, let me have a present..."
"Nice, Jack. Very nice."

The fourth one waited for his turn.

"Marq? Do you want it?"
"Yes, I do. Please give me the present..."

Shane turned to the other girls.

"What do you think, girls?"
"I think we should see what they look like," Prissy replied.

Shane made the guys turn around so we could see their erections. On that merit alone, Winston clearly won out. Shane motioned me towards him; I got down on my knees and gently caressed his shaft. He moaned hard.

"Winston, you clearly outperform all your friends... so here's the first treat. What do we say?"
"Thank you, Mistress Shane."

A quick handjob rapidly led to a blowjob with an unfamiliar dick in my mouth. I imagined myself back on a porno shoot and it really helped me get into character. The plumper girl, Charity, moved in behind me and began to tease my exposed sex with her own fingers.

"Anal?" she asked me.

I gave her an approving nod. She slipped two fingers along her own sex, gathering her own juices, then proceeded to insert those fingers into my asshole. I trembled even as my mouth kept going on Winston.

Shane gave the go-ahead for Prissy and Suzy to admnister some more stimulation on the other boys. I was trembling from what Charity was doing to me. Shane leaned into my ear.

"You want to take it?"
"Heck yeah," I replied. "In my ass."
"All right."

I moved about facing the other way; I ended up in Charity's face. She kissed me. I raised my ass high. Shane helped Winston get to his knees and guided his erection towards the spot between my legs.

"Here's your treat, Winston... enjoy."
"Thank you, Mistress," he replied again.

Charity crawled under me, moving her pussy up to my face and mine to hers; she reached for Winston's dick as well and began aiming it at my back door. I pulled my head down between Charity's legs and began to lick up the length of her cunt. It distracted her from her objective, but it didn't distract Shane. A moment later, a hard tip was pressing against my back hole. It was wet; obviously, Shane had lathered it up, considerate of her. It didn't take much for Winston to penetrate me. Once he was inside, that was it for me. With Charity caressing and licking up my cunt at the same time, I just became a horny creature of lust.

At first, the guys took turns with me. I was surprised that my first partner didn't blow his load inside my ass. He pulled out and gave his spot to the one called Henry. That one rammed my ass hard even as Charity's fingers made me climax all over the place. Henry then gave his spot to Marq but he took my pussy instead as I straddled him. The one called Jack joined in with his shaft up my ass and they double-teamed me for a while. I was aware that some more sex was happening around me involving the other girls and the other guys but it was really just a blur at that point.

The first one to blow was Jack and he filled up my ass with cream that overflowed. We stalled a moment to clean up the mess, then Marq moved on to another partner. I quickly wound up spit-roasted by Henry and Winston; the latter pumped my throat full of semen even as Henry fucked my pussy hard. I was quivering like a ragdoll by that time. They put a pussy in front of my face and I gobbled it up, essentially returning Charity the pleasure she had provided me earlier. Henry went at it until he couldn't hold it anymore, pulled out, turned me around and sprayed my face white. The only guy who didn't come on or in me was Marq; I watched Suzy and Prissy blowjob him until he fired it all on their chests.

All the while, Shane coordinated the scene. She didn't once indulge in any of the boys, although she did have Suzy, Prissy or Charity eat her up when they weren't involved with anyone else.

The guys retreated to gather their wits and recover some energy. I just lay there quiet, at first, still feeling the sensation of what Jack had left in my ass and the taste of Winston's seed in my mouth (not to mention Charity's juices on my tongue).

"Fuck," Jake blurted out, "we just fucked a pornstar!"
"Amen to that," Winston replied.

Somehow, that comment hit a point of pride with me. I crawled to them.

"Let me give you more," I told them even as I reached for their still exposed dicks. They welcomed my hands on their dicks with wicked smiles. Even as I did that, I felt movement behind me. I looked back to see Shane was moving closer, her hands caressing my naked buttocks. I also noticed what she was wearing between her legs and it made me shiver.

"What have I done to deserve that?" I asked her in a mocking tone.
"You gave something good to my boys... now I feel to return the favor."

I kept working on Jake and Winston even as I raised my behind to give Shane access to my lower body. I felt the tip of her strap-on come to rest against my pussy. She didn't make me wait to drive it in, pushing the air out of my lungs at the same time. She wasted no time with her motions, making my mouth salivate even as I lowered it on my two male partners, alternating between their shafts. I recalled that both of them had ejaculated less than five minutes ago. Could I get them hard again? I was considering that thought when the orgasm from Shane hit me like a freight train. I couldn't breathe, even pulling my lips away from the blowjobs. It was an electrical current paralyzing me. Because Shane kept hitting her mark, she kept me transfixed for a long time (a few seconds perhaps but it felt like an eternity).

When I was finally able to voice something, all that came out was a powerful rasp. I heard Shane laugh behind me as she slowed down.

"Damn girl," she told me, "when you come, it's not for nothing..."
"...wow..." was all I was to whimper.

Shane laughed again. Her head moved to the back of my head and she returned me to her boys' shafts. She didn't pull away and out from me but she also didn't resume her thumping. It allowed me to focus on the boys. Winston was getting hard again; Jake not so much. I worked my mouth on Jake and let my hand get Winston going again.

"So fucking hot," Winston moans. "Gonna make me come again..."
"That's the idea, stud."
"Fuck... I want to fuck you again."

I don't even hesitate. Shane pulled away from me and lets Winston take her place. His hard dick pushed deep into my cunt and he got going fast. Even though Jake was nowhere near as hard as he could be, he still voicelessly enjoyed what I was doing to him.

"Can I come inside you?" Winston asked long before he was ready.
"Fill me up, lover boy!" I goaded him on.

It went on for quite a while. I was fairly aware that Shane has moved on to the other girls and the two other boys were merely observers by this point. I was still more in tune with my two partners.

It happened quite suddenly. My pussy filled up with whatever second load Winston was drilling into me. He didin't speak but I could easily imagine his face as he climaxed. Jake wasn't going to have anymore for me. I moved up from his shaft and kissed his lips; he returned the favor with tongue even as Winston finished. He pulled out.

God, we'd made a mess.

"Sweet fucker," I heard Henry say.

The action had died down and everybody was quite satisfied and exhausted. I turned to Winston, sucking his shaft clean, then kissing him on the mouth. He didn't even cringe. I gave him a gentle tap on the cheek, then crawled my way to Prissy who was lying on her back, Shane still on top of her, the strap-on locking them together. Neither were moving. Besides them, her girlfriend Suzy was also resting quietly.

"Damn that was intense," Prissy let out even as Shane pulled away.
"Amen," I replied.

I stared at these seven people with which I'd just had an orgy. They were all exhausted, even the girls, even Shane. I'd pushed them to their limit (or we'd pushed each other). As for me, I was fine and ready to ride again. I mean, I could go again easily. I pictured more guys, more cocks, more girls, more pussy, more spunk on my face, in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass.

I really am made for sex.

Then, I think of my upcoming week of porn shootings. I really need to get rid of Sarah. I love her but she can't be involved in what comes next. I'm gonna be a porn star and I'm gonna be famous. I know it. I love my friends but I can't stain them with who I am going to become.

Hopefully, the rest of the night goes as planned. I need to win this one. For me, and for them.
Old 12-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #88
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 5 [Jim]

Miranda and I get to our second stop on schedule. From the outside, it looks like nothing. When we get inside, however, we know we're in the right place. A bondage place. I have read a lot about these places on my own time. For fun. I like seeing bondage on women - not all types, mind you, but some, what's elegant and stylish, not anything where a woman seems to get hurt or anything that stretches the body. There are many types. Some people are just into tying each other up for the sensations. Others do it for the powerplay. For many, it's also a prelude to sexual activity.

Judging by the feel on this bar, it's definitely about the latter. You're barely past the door that the place smells of sex. Miranda catches it too and is clearly not indifferent to the scene.

We step into the main hall. Thankfully, everything that's happening here is quite tame. Sure, there's nudity and exposure, a lot of kissing and cajoling, even hands wandering to exposed areas. But it's all very subtle at this level. I see corridors leading to closed doors; I see covered windows where spectacles can be performed without interference, for everyone's visual delight. The place is unfamiliar in look but familiar in feel. It's for voyeurs and exhibitionists.

I can't help but think I'm going to be treated to a show of a bondaged Jennifer being fucked by some stud behind the glass. I'm surprised when I spot her across the room, talking up to someone else I know. Someone else I've had sex with. I grab Miranda and drag her in that direction.

Prissy and Jennifer look up at me and smile.

"Told you he would come," Jennifer tells Prissy.
"This is unexpected," I tell Prissy.
"Yeah. Last time I saw you, you were pumping your cock in my twat," she jokes.

It makes me edgy somehow. Three women around me. Three women I've had sex with. Three women who have welcomed my dick inside them. Three women I don't really love. They're all gorgeous, pretty, erotic, sexy... but I don't love them. I want to fuck them. I want to fill their cunts with my seed. I want to ram my powerful rod down their throats or pussies until I can't anymore.

But I don't truly love any of them. Or do I?

"So, what's on the agenda?" Miranda intervenes.
"Well," Jennifer answers, and I realize this is the first time they're meeting and I already feel the sexual tension between them, "it depends on how horny you are. Has Jim already fucked you silly tonight?"
"Well, actually, no... we were with other people."
"Oh!" we get a comment from Prissy. "Nice..."

These three girls are sexual creatures. So am I. I just want to strip them down, force myself upon them until I collapse from pleasure and exhaustion. I want to force them to eat each other up, ride each other's pussies and asses with strap-ons, get them involved a lesbian orgy. I'm fairly certain they'd like it.

"And I have a surprise for you," Jennifer smiles.
"You mean Sarah is here," I coldly reply.

She stares at me with some concern.

"Well, you're no fun tonight..."
"Oh! He's plenty of fun," Miranda replies, winking at me.

I feel so distant, so detached. I force a smile on my face.

"I'm here because you invited me, Jenn... Wasn't my original idea but I'm glad to be here. How've you been, Prissy?"
"Getting fucked senseless," she replies. "You?"
"Fucking senseless, apparently."

I want to make my banter sound sincere but it still feels forced. Jennifer grabs my hand and drags me away to the corridors. Miranda and Prissy follow.

"You're sweet little Sarah is currently bound and ready to service you," Jennifer tells me. "I've kept her hot and sticky all evening."
"Your specialty," I sneer at Jennifer.

We walk past a few rooms and finally arrive outside one where the door is closed. Sarah must be beyond that door.

"So, Jim," Jennifer starts, "do you or do you not want to see your girlfriend?"
"That depends. Is she still my girlfriend?"
"I guess that's what we need to figure out," Jennifer replies in a stoic, neutral tone.

I give her a nod. Jennifer pushed the door open and we walk in. Inside the room were two individuals. The first one I noticed, Sarah, blonde, gorgeous, naked and bound; the second, a young man sporting tight leather clothing over his upper body, the top of a leather face mask and nothing below the belt, was holding a flogger and using it to softly whip Sarah's open legs, right over her pussy. There was a ball gag in Sarah's mouth; she moaned through it like crazy. Even as Jennifer walked in, I stayed near the door, taking in the sight. My boner popped back up in my pants.

"Is she behaving?" Jennifer asked the stud.
"She is, mistress," the man said.

I looked right between his legs. He was sporting a powerful erection. Clearly this was turning him on as much as Sarah.

"She has been asking for it but I have declined," he told her, and there was no anticipation in his voice.
"Good. That's because that hole doesn't belong to me. It belongs to him."

She pointed towards me. Sarah tilted her head and finally saw me. I said nothing. The man holding the flogger stared at me. I reached into my pocket and tossed him a condom. Jennifer intercepted it; I could read the surprise on her face. Without saying a word, I nudged her to give the young man the item. She tore it open, pulled the condom out of its bag and knelt before the man. She began wrapping his cock with the item.

I could see Sarah's pleading eyes begging me to come closer. Instead, I walked around and behind her; from her bondaged position, she could no longer see me, roughly twelve inches behind her head on the inclined chair. The man looked up at me once more. I gave him the go-ahead. He moved forward, turning to Jennifer.

"Thank you, mistress."
"Fuck her now," Jennifer told him.

As he moved into place, I turned my head towards the girls at the door, Miranda and Prissy. I called out to the latter.

"Can you find a strap-on in this place?"
"Sure can," she replied with a smile.
"Get one then."

I heard Sarah moan; I looked down at her and saw the man had drilled himself into her. My hand gently went to her hair; her body reacted to that touch as well. With my free hand, I began to undo my belt and buckle, dropping my pants in the room. I stared up at the currently-covered window.

"Can I get a mask?" I asked Jennifer.

She actually reached into a box at the corner of the room and handed me one. Even as I took it, I forced Jennifer down to her knees. My forceful approach took her by surprise. I then stared at Miranda.

"Blow me. Both of you," I ordered.

A moment later, Miranda's top was off. I slid on the mask and ordered the young man having his way with Sarah to pull away the curtain. He had to pull out and turn around. Eyes from the main room turned to us. They were treated to the sight of two girls on my cock, my girlfriend bound and fucked as the young man resumed his play with her. Miranda got fully undressed even as she kept her lips on me (or on Jennifer as they kissed around my shaft). I looked at Prissy when she walked back in. She seemed pleased with what she saw. I examined at a distance the strap-on she had brought; it was one of the strapless dildos that one woman inserts inside her own vagina.

"Use it on yourself," I ordered Prissy.

I wondered for a moment if she would obey. She did. Next things I knew, she was naked as well, sporting a penis-like black form protruding from between her legs. I motioned her to Miranda.

"Go with her," I commanded. "Once the slave is done with my girl, take his place."
"Yessir!" Prissy yelled.

Pretty soon, I had a nice orgy happening. Prissy was drilling Miranda while she tried to maintain her pace on my cock, assisted by Jennifer. The young man eventually spoke, calling to Jennifer.

"Mistress, do I have permission to cum?" he asked, and I could tell his breath was quick.

Jennifer looked up at me even as her lips were kissing my shaft. I answered in her stead.

"Pull out. Come on her body."
"Yes, master," he replied.

I watched it happen. He pulled out, removed the condom quickly, then began jerking off to my naked girlfriend whom he had just fucked non-stop for several minutes. It blew all over her stomach, up to her chest. He groaned as he fulfilled his pleasure, then pulled away, exhausted. I looked down at Prissy. She carried out my previous order, pulling out of Miranda and heading for Sarah. Miranda complained. I grabbed Miranda's hair, twisted her around on all fours so her behind would present itself to me, then I got down on my knees. Jennifer pulled away. At the same time, Prissy steadied her device against Sarah.

We penetrated our partners together. I realized only after I was inside Miranda that I had forgotten to put on a condom. I was tempted to pull out but I decided against it. My eyes turned to Prissy who was now riding Sarah. Beside me, Jennifer was staring, waiting. I motioned her towards Miranda's face; they locked lips at first, trading tongues even as sounds of Sarah moaning increased. Jennifer buried her sex in Miranda's face, forcing my dark-skinned partner to give her some amazing oral play.

I felt the tremors hit Miranda; I held fast against my own stimulation. I didn't want to be done. Miranda collapsed forward, my dick still in her cunt. We stopped the motion altogether.

I looked up towards Sarah. The bottom of her face was full of saliva and spit dribbling down from her mouth through the gag. I could see, on her belly and breasts, the mess the young man had left there. He wasn't gone, but he was standing immobile in the corner of the room. I ignored him. I stared up at Prissy who was getting as good as she gave thanks to the strapless dildo riding up her own sex. Below Miranda, Jennifer was shaking from the pleasure.

I was in control. All these women, their bodies and pleasure, it all belonged to me. It felt to empowering.

I pulled out of Miranda and rose to my feet, not bothering to cover myself. I moved around so I stood beside Sarah, still bound, legs apart, arms pulled back, still being fucked by Prissy. For the first time since I'd entered the room, we fully locked eyes. The insatiable lust of my girlfriend was shining off her face. I caressed her cheek and face first; I then retrieved a wash cloth and began to wash the spunk off her body. Prissy groaned her as her own orgasm hit her and she slowed down her pace.

"...fuck..." she whimpered, a stupid smile on her face.
"You can stop now, Prissy," I told her.

She acknowledged me although she didn't yet pull out. I looked to her.

"Did you come here alone?"
"No," she replied. "There's my gang. Suzy, my girlfriend, Charity, Shane... there's also the guys, Henry, Jake, Winston and Marq. Why?"
"Do you think they'd like to join us in here?"
"Heck yeah... but aren't we gonna be a little cramped?"

We then hear Jennifer's orgasm as Miranda finished up on her. We give them a moment to quiet down before resuming our conversation.

"We can manage," I reply.

Prissy acknowledges.

"I'll go get them. They're recuperating from our previous... um... activity."
"Hopefully they've recovered enough."

As Prissy pulls out, dropping the strapless dildo to the ground and heading out, I turn to Sarah. I'm trying to smile but even that feels cold. She's shivering from the restless stimulation. I can't blame her.

"I know what you're thinking, Sarah," I tell her. "You're asking yourself how I can let other people fuck you like that. The answer us quite simple: you broke up with me. It means I have no more claims to you than anyone else."

I can read what she's trying to say through the gag, with her eyes. I shrug.

"You walked out. You told me to have sex with Kimmie. I did. Three times. We almost reconnected. I almost stayed in Seattle. But I'm an honest guy so I told her about us. And she freaked. I can't blame her. I used her. The problem is, I barely feel bad about it. I've been fucking Jennifer and Miranda all week. I don't feel a thing. I think I'm broken."

I can almost sense the compassion in her eyes. She feels guilty. Guilty? That's what's been going on with her? What should she feel guilty about, I ask myself? I'm the one who cheated, sort of. Finally, I reach down to her mouth and undo the gag. The first words out of her mouth corroborate my understanding of the scene.

"Punish me, James... punish me. Please. I'm yours to hurt."

There are sounds at the door; I look back and I see Prissy. She's come back with her entire posse. Suddenly, I'm not so sure I want this to go on anymore.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:41 PM   #89
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

such a nice story! can't wait for the next bit!

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badgirlisme for this post:
Old 12-29-2016, 06:01 AM   #90
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 6 [Sarah]

I deserve this. It's all my fault, really. I deserve the humiliation, the pain, the violation, the torture and the tears.

I am exaggerating. There is some humiliation, slight pain, but the other three are not there. Except maybe tears. On the inside.

It's now past midnight and they're releasing me from the bondage chair. I can barely feel my body. In a sense, I'm not even surprised about what transpired. In another, I'm completely blown away. They all went at it. They all did. He had them do it and they happily, gleefully, greedily complied. I'm almost sore - thank you artificial lubrication.

I'm heading out now. I manage to get dressed again even if my muscles are barely cooperating. The collar around my neck feels tighter than at the beginning of the night. The hand holding the leash is gently pulling me away. We reach the car and I am seated in the back seat. He sits beside me. I hear the doors closing and the engine start. The man besides me unzips his pants and exposes himself.

"One more," he says, and it's a request, albeit a gentle one.

His hand goes to the back of my head and he pulls me down between his legs. It still smells of sex. It still smells of me.

"Do it," my mistress' voice orders.

There's no hesitation. My lips wrap around the cock. His hand goes to the back of my head as I begin to please him. I know how much he has been wanting this. At this point, why not?

Earlier in the night, my ex-boyfriend Jim took charge. I would like to say for once in his life but that would be a lie. My ex-girlfriend Jennifer brought me to this bondage place and it escalated rather quickly. Exposed and tied as I was on the leaning chair, my pussy became grand station central. Everybody passed through. Well, almost everybody.

It started with the butterfly vibrator; Jennifer stuck it on and left it there for thirty minutes, getting me aroused and wet. Then, she had one of the locals (I never knew his name) use the flogger to keep me stimulated. Jim eventually arrived, and that's when the fucking began.

Oddly enough, that sentence, 'Jim arrived and the fucking began', is now without precedent in my life.

At first, I was fucked without any hesitation by the local who had flogged me. His hard dick pounded my hole until he was ready to unload; Jim ordered him to coat my body. He happily obliged.

Then, it was Prissy's turn to drill me with a strap-on; she made me come and came herself. I remembered Prissy from a previous party when she had been dating Jennifer. Then, I finally managed to have a brief chat with Jim. In hindsight, not the best move in the world. I can only blame myself for what came next and what's happening right now.

Prissy came back with her friends. Jake. Shane. Henry. Charity. Marq. Suzy. Winston. Of course, Jennifer and Miranda were there too.

It was a moment after they came into the room that things unravelled. I knew Jim was busy having fun with Jennifer and Miranda - and I didn't really mind because, as he had said, we were theoretically no longer together. Jim was done with them at that moment, however, and he called out to the others to come and contemplate my vulnerable person.

"Everyone, this is Sarah... my ex-girlfriend," he said.

The way he used the word 'ex' stung, but not as much as the next words I heard.

"Son of a bitch!" a voice echoed and I instantly knew I was familiar with it.
"What is it?" a female voice asked.
"Sarah! I know her."

It was Jake. Jake, the guy who had tried to blackmail me into giving him a blowjob, roughly a year ago, while I was fawning over Jim. Jake, the pervert whom we had defeated (thanks to Tom). He was there, he was back, staring at my naked, exposed self.

"Really?" I heard Jim ask.

Jake was voiceless. I decided to chime in with an answer.

"Yeah," I replied, trying to make eye contact with Jake, "he's a friend. From school."

I hoped Jake would take my cue. I didn't want this to escalate into a past confrontation. In fact, from the look he gave me, I felt he understood my position.

"Yeah," he said, looking to Jim. "We were in your class together. I didn't know you two dated..."
"After classes were over," Jim told him.
"But you're no longer together, then?"
"No. Though it's fairly recent."

The one called Henry spoke up.

"Prissy said we could come and enjoy the show... maybe play a part in it?"
"That's right," Jim replied. "Sarah here is eager to get some more punishment inside her. Any volunteers?"

Jake was the first to raise his hand. Jim gave him the go-ahead. Yet, even as he rounded the chair to set himself between my legs, Jake looked down on me. Of course, he leered at my naked form but I also felt some kind of kindness emanating from him, something new.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.
"She doesn't get a say," Jim replied.

No one replied. Jake visually checked out my sex.

"Goddamn she's wet..."
"She's already had a dick and a dildo in there," Jim replied in a detached tone. "You'll need this."

He tossed Jake a condom. My former schoolmate undid his pants and exposed himself.

"Geez, I hope I can get hard again..." he mumbled to himself.

Apparently, it wasn't an issue. Even as he was rolling the condom onto his dick, he looked up at me, silently asking for permission. I gave it to him. And so he fucked me while the others watched. As this was happening, Jim pulled Prissy to her knees in front of him and asked him to wrap her lips around his cock. She obliged. From beyond the exposed window, we saw people staring into the room as all this was happening. Jake's hands wandered to my belly and my breasts even as his shaft pounded my insides.

"Tell me you want this," he asked me.
"I want this so bad," I replied and it wasn't a lie.

Last year, I had refused to give in to his blackmail. He wasn't so handsome or athletic, but I could tell from his eyes that he had grown since last year. There was no more animosity. He clearly wanted to give me pleasure as much as he wanted to take it. His finger tried to tease my clitoris to provide me with a better sensation. It didn't really work - he was bad at it - but I decided to give him a show. Faking an orgasm is something that all women learn to do. I faked it good.

"Oh fuck! Sarah! I'm gonna cum..." he yelped.

At that moment, I would have wanted him not to have a condom so I could feel the warmth pulsating inside me. I still felt each burst as his dick tensed up and unloaded. I stared at his face the whole time, mouthing the fake pleasure he was supposedly providing me. Done, he pulled out and came around, leaning in to kiss me. I gave him some tongue. He whispered a thank you in my ear.

"Who's next?" Jim interrupted the intimacy of that kiss.

And so it went on, for the rest of the night. The leather-clad Shane moved between my legs, using her gloved fingers to check me out, then inserting one, two and then three of them in my cunt even as her mouth played with my clitoris. She got the job done as far as climaxes go. When she was done, she cleaned me up and made sure I was still comfortable before allowing Jim to press someone else on.

Henry was next. He argued a bit about the condom with Jim, but failing to win that argument, he asked about my ass. By then, Jim had swapped Prissy's mouth on his cock for Jennifer's. He directed the question about my ass to Jennifer; she considered it but, seeing I did not protest, gave Henry permission. He covered his dick with the protection, then leaning down further, he managed to insert his shaft into my asshole (not without lathering a large amount of lubricant on his covered dick). He pounded me silly for a lengthy amount of time; his friend Shane seemed to supervise him, checking in on my backside to see that I wasn't injured. When it came time to ejaculate, Henry pulled out and sprayed himself all over my body. Shane cleaned up after him.

I could see by then that the plumper girl, Charity, was now sucking on Jim's cock. When Henry pulled away, Jim pushed her towards me. She buried her face in my snatch and gave me a wonderful oral performance that had me shivering with delight. When she was done (too soon for my tastes), I noticed that Jim dragged her back to him, on all fours, and proceeded to push his rod inside her. I noticed how he did not use protection but said nothing.

The next one to insert himself in my pussy was Marq. I knew barely anything about him but it didn't matter when he started pounding his condom-wrapped cock inside my pussy. I climaxed within the first minute. Prissy had moved behind him and was using her hands to caress my thighs even as her friend rammed himself into me. Suzy and Shane leaned into my torso, caressing and kissing my breasts and nipples. I came again. Rather quickly after that, so did Marq.

I was ready to call it quits by then. I was exhausted from the pleasure, the constant sitting and the restraints. I looked towards Jim. He was back to pounding Miranda now. I was impressed by his performance. I understood I wouldn't be done until he was, and he was great at pacing himself, apparently.

Suzy put on the strap-on and glided it into my sex, all the while kissing her girlfriend Prissy. Their act reminded me of my own Cassie and Claire. I allowed memories of past sexual experiences with them to trickle in. My awareness of the moment faded and I was back in my teenage years, daring for fun and for sex, enjoying the bliss and innocence of youth. I came hard again as I felt Suzy tense up, the part inserted in her bringing her to safisfaction as well.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Winston say as he moved in place, with Suzy and Prissy moving away, "this is gonna be my fourth in... in less than eight hours!"

No one commented. The guys who had previously gone before me were quite content in watching. Jim pulled Prissy in, leaning her on her back and climbing on top of her - again, no protection. I didn't have much time to concentrate on him because Winston pushed his rod into me and took charge. Again, the memory of many sex encounters filled my mind even as the young black man indulged in my body.

We came in unison. Winston and myself. Jim and Prissy.

It occured to me that I had been with everyone. Except Jim. Except my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend, apparently.

Even as the rest of the group gathered their wits (having all had their way with me), Jim leaned in. He whispered to me.

"I'm going back home now. You know where I live. It's the place where you used to live too. You can have as much debauchery as you want. Right now, I have no claims on you whatsoever."
"Jim... I'm sorry," I replied.
"I'm sorry too. Sorry for all of this becoming so messed up. You're in Jennifer's hands. I'm not taking you back. Not until you walk through my door and we move past all of this."

He paused, mindful of not being heard by the others.

"I had sex with Kimmie back in Seattle and it was amazing, and intimate. I'm considering trying again with her, to be honest, but there is no way I can be with you in any way at the same time. You offer me craziness and sex, Sarah - but she offers me stability. I need that. Maybe I can apologize to her still. Or maybe I can apologize to you. I've been trying to have everything, but that's not what I want. Now, I don't know what you want... so you have to decide for yourself."

We were staring at each other like we hadn't stared in a long while.

"I'm not going to be making any moves with her until next weekend. You have a week to figure it out, as far as you and I are concerned."

He kissed my forehead and stepped away. I saw him talk to Jennifer; she didn't look pleased. Miranda and Jim exited the room. Jennifer turned to the others.

"All right, here's the deal. This lovely specimen (pointing to me) is now on sale. Who's interested?"

Although many hands were raised, Shane spoke up first.

"I'll take her off your hands, Jennifer. I have a cot where I can set her down."
"Can we all own her?" Jake asks.
"No. I'm her owner," Shane specifies, "but she's available to everyone in our pack. Deal?"
"I can live with that," Henry says.

And with these few words, I'm passed around like a piece of luggage or a sexdoll. Jennifer leaned in to me.

"I told you Sarah... I can't keep you. I'm going to be busy with shoots this week and I don't want you hanging around my place."

I should have said something. I should have said something before Jim walked out. I was paralyzed. Jennifer kissed me gently and walked out as well.

And so, I end up in a new mistress' care, giving a blowjob to a guy who was once my enemy.

"Oooh... Sarah...." Jake whimpers. "Please let me come in your mouth."

What am I going to say? No? I have no more willpower. I let Jake feed me all of his spunk, like he wanted to do last year, and I swallow it all without hesitation.

I am a sexdoll, apparently.

Advertisements
Kink Talk